Into the Abyss Ch. 03

Story Info
Innocent subbie experiences public humiliation.
3.4k words
4.58
36.9k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick glanced at the caller ID and smiled apologetically to the group seated around his desk. "I need to take this," he informed them. "Hi," he said warmly. "Do you mind hanging on a minute?" Eyes traveling over his people he announced, "I think we were about done. If you have any pressing questions, catch me later or shoot me an email." He heard someone mutter on his way out the door, "That must be some phone call, this is a big contract." He smiled to himself, if they only knew. But this was one of the perks of being the boss.

He picked up the phone, "Sorry about the wait. I'm glad you called." He had some idea of the courage it had required for her to dial his number and he planned to make it easy for her -- after all, she'd work later. "How do you feel? Any tenderness after last night? Are you sore?"

"Um, no." She said quietly, "I'm OK."

"Good," he continued. "Listen, I know you have questions. But let me start with one, what did you like best?"

Her laugh was husky and self-derisive. "It's so embarrassing, I don't know how to talk about it. I felt so...so ...much...so overwhelmed."

"I understand. It's all pretty overwhelming at first. But what's been on your mind this morning. Don't think," he commanded, "Just say it -- first thing that comes to mind."

"Well...um...I guess..." He heard her take a deep breath, "OK, it was the whip. It was amazing." Suddenly the damn broke and words seemed to pour out, almost beyond her control. "I just wanted it, you know, more and more. I wanted it to go on forever -- never stopping. Something happened in my head. I don't know how to describe it...it was like my thoughts just shut off. There was nothing but you and me and the whip. I wanted to just stay there...to rest there. But that doesn't make any sense because I sure wasn't resting. My body was constantly moving -- what little bit I could move. But still somehow it was calming, soothing. Oh I don't know. It's so weird.

And when you whipped my pussy...oh my GOD! That hurt, I mean it really hurt. But it was so ...I don't know... HOT. I wanted it more. I wanted you to hurt me more and more...never to stop."

This was even more than Rick had hoped. He knew her submission was genuine and deep. He was very pleased that she had called this morning, thinking it might take days for her to screw up enough courage to contact him. But these words that were pouring out -- he was thrilled that she could and would tell him. She was describing sub-space. He was sure that she had experienced it, but never dreamed she would be able to tell him about it so soon.

"You wanted the pain even though it made you scream?" he pressed.

"Yes, Oh God yes. What's a gag like?"

Chuckling he replied, "Well, it's a little like the cuffs. When you're bound, you can pull and fight and struggle as hard as you want, but you can't get away."

"And I'm safe," she interjected.

"Yes," he replied. God...she was born for this. Did she see it yet?

"And the gag?"

"Well, with the gag you can scream as loud and as long as you want. You don't have to make any effort to control yourself. You can let it all go -- you can give it all to me."

"I give you," she said slowly "...what am I giving you? My power? My control? Myself?" I'm scared, she whispered. "I can't talk to anyone about this. What would I say, 'Hey, I met a guy last night. He's really hunky and I think he likes me. Thing is, he ties me up and beats me while I beg him to do it more. Oh and did I mention, it's sex. I guess it's sex, I didn't even see his penis. He never actually touched my va jj and I still came like a whore.' Can you imagine what my roommate would say? What have you done to me?" she cried.

"That's why you had to be mad at the end of the evening, he explained. This isn't abuse, you are totally free to choose. And Patty I promise, I will never hurt you. Listen, why don't we have a normal date? I'll pick you up, you wear a nice dress, I'll meet the roommate and we'll go to dinner. And we'll talk."

"Just talk?" She sounded appalled.

He laughed, "Ok, we'll mostly talk. I'll think up a surprise or two just to keep you on your toes.

They agreed on a time and he made her laugh a little about mundane everyday things. What kind of food did she like? What was her favorite restaurant?

He saved it until the very end, wanting to leave her with a taste of domination. "Oh and Patty, shave your pubic hair," he said. Suddenly his voice was low and commanding. "I want you smooth as a baby's butt. I'll inspect thoroughly so do a good job."

Then his voice was light and normal, almost like someone else had been speaking. "Bye honey, I'll see you at 7." He hung up without waiting for reply.

***********

The young woman answered the door with a bit of a scowl on her face. Rick tried his most charming smile, "Hi I'm Rick. You must be Karen."

"She'll be out in a minute," Karen said. "Have a seat. You want a glass of wine or something?" Her eyes were appraising -- not missing a detail.

"No thanks, I'm good," he smiled again, still trying to work a little charm.

"What are you, 40?" Her tone clearly said that she was appalled -- he was definitely WAY too old for her friend. "You know she's just 18. I know she's got that ID and everything, but GOD, you could be her Dad."

Ouch, he thought. "Actually," he said gently, "I'm 34, so I guess technically I could have been her Dad, if I'd been very precocious." Which I was, he thought, but I'm sure not telling her that.

"And is that an Armani suit? GOD! How much money do you have?"

Huh, he thought. She says that like it's a bad thing. "Enough," he said quietly. It wasn't an answer to her question, but a signal that her behavior would not be tolerated any longer. "There isn't anything I can say to you at this point that will convince you, but you'll see, over time, that I'll make Patty very happy. Here is my card. It has all my numbers on it. You can even do a Google search of my company, if you want. This number," he said writing something on the back of the card, "is my personal cell. I don't give that to very many people. But you can call it anytime you want." The little watchdog didn't look very appeased, but it was the best he could do.

"Karen?" Patty's voice spoke from just out of sight. Karen didn't answer, so Patty came cautiously into the room. Her eyes lingered on Karen's bent head. Karen didn't look up from the card, so Patty looked at Rick. He stood immediately reaching for her hands. He drew her close. "Hi," he said and gently kissed her cheek. Her hands were cold and trembling. No wonder her friend was concerned.

He drew her to sit close to him on the couch, holding one of her hands on his knee. They both looked expectantly at Karen, who was still gazing intently at his business card. Interesting power shift, Rick noted. Apparently Patty already has a Dom in her life and he wondered about the depth of the relationship between the 2 girls. "Well, sweetheart, we have a reservation, so we should probably get going."

Karen looked up with a start and said, "Oh, yeah, you two have a great time."

Rick kept hold of Patty's hand and swept her out the door with a sigh of relief. He was happy that she had someone looking out for her, but that was just a little too much like "meet the parents" for his comfort.

"I'm sorry," Patty said. "She worries,"

"It's OK, I'm glad you have such a good friend," he said as he opened the car door for her.

"Hey, this isn't your car," she said in surprise.

"I have more than one sweetheart. I thought we might like a little more room tonight," he said watching her step gracefully up into the SUV. The full skirt of her sundress swirled around her legs as she settled into the soft leather seat. He noticed that the skirt was cut in a high/low pattern -- kerchief he thought that might be called. The longer portions reached below her knee, giving the dress a conservative look. But the short portions were more than mid-way up her thigh allowing a truer glimpse of the woman who wore the dress. The bodice fit her breasts snugly, but the flowered, gauzy material made it difficult to see that her nipples were aroused -- unless you knew just where to look. The thin straps would have showed a bra strap, if she'd been wearing one.

As he settled himself behind the wheel of the car he leaned across her body. Under the guise of applying the seatbelt, he trailed his fingers across her breasts, just to be sure. "You're such a slut," he whispered and slid his hand under her skirt. "Did my little bitch follow instructions?" he asked sliding his fingers across the wisp of nylon that covered her cunt. "That's my good girl," he smiled rubbing her naked mons. Mindful that Karen was probably watching through the window, he didn't linger over the naked little twat as he would have liked. Instead he drew Patty's hand into his lap so she could feel his erection. "See how your slutty behavior affects me?" he growled as he pulled the car away from the curb.

*********

"Rick!" the maitre de greeted him heartily. "I have your favorite booth all ready for you. I'll have your drink brought right over. What would the lady like?"

"She'll have a glass of your house Merlot." Rick replied subtly slipping a bill into the man's hand. He made a mental note to acquire her a better ID. Rick's favorite booth was in a dark corner. There was a long table cloth to afford substantial privacy, at least from the waist down. He directed her to the back center and then slid in beside her...very close beside her. Their drinks arrived immediately and Rick said, "Give us 30 minutes or so before we order, please."

"Very good, sir."

"So," Rick began, sliding one arm around her shoulders while his other hand disappeared into her lap. His lips covered hers just in time to swallow her gasp as his fingers snaked unerringly to her naked mons. "The first thing you need to do is shimmy out of those little panties." At her shocked expression he chuckled and said, "No one will see you. This is my favorite booth for a very good reason. Hurry up," he commanded.

There it was again. He hoped she never lost the naïveté that allowed him to see everything she was thinking and feeling just as if it were written across her face. She did not want to do this -- it was just too humiliating. But the humiliation had so much power -- power to take her to that place. She wasn't sure where it was. She had only a glimpse of it last night. But as she leaned out to look into the dark abyss she wondered how deep it was and how far down she would go for him.

With more grace and agility than he expected, she managed to wriggle out of her panties. "Give them to me," he commanded. He rubbed a thumb over the crotch of the lavender nylon panties -- cheap little things, he'd have to fix that. "They're wet," he said derisively. "Look how wet my slut is. Touch them. Go on. Now smell your fingers." As she tremulously brought her fingers under her nose he said, "Smell, my cunt. I own that cunt now, don't I?" Slipping her panties into his jacket pocket, he grasped her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. "Don't I own that cunt? He insisted.

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Good girl," he responded. "Now, isn't there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Um...well, yes." She shook her head a little, trying to allow rational thought back in. "Um, well...you see. Peter called me today."

This was not what he had been expecting. "Really," Rick said. "How did he find you? I thought you had just met at a party."

"I know. I didn't give him my number. He said he got it from one of my friends -- someone who saw us leave together. I was really surprised she would do that, but he told her that I'd given him my number but he lost it."

"What did he want?"

"Well...he said if I didn't do, um...certain things, that he would tell people about me, about us, about what I did last night.

"Suck his cock...things like that?"

"Well...yes. I don't know if anyone would believe him. I mean...it's SO unbelievable. I've never even heard of anyone doing what we did last night. He did take me to Dante's, though. Do people know what kind of place that is?"

"Only members really know about Dante's. Do you have him on your caller ID?" Patty opened her cell phone and found Peter's call. Rick took out his phone and made a call. "Harvey, it's Rick Blair. I'm well, thank you. Listen I need someone put on the no entry list. His name is Peter Littleton -- very young, maybe 21, but maybe a false ID. Oh really. Excellent. I knew I could count on you."

"Peter happens to be standing at the door to Dante's at this very moment," Rick told Patty as he closed his phone, "with a couple of his young friends. Harvey is denying him entrance as we speak. That will make his story a bit harder to believe.

Now, I think you need to relax with a little wine." Rick took a large swallow out of her glass and then leaned in to kiss her. As she opened her mouth, the liquid flowed in. It was absolutely the most delicious wine she'd ever tasted, but drinking right out of his mouth. It was so surprising...so intimate. "Take more," he insisted kissing her another mouth full. "That's right. You're such an obedient little slut, aren't you?" Very quickly, the glass was empty and Patty had no recollection of ever touching it.

Dinner passed in much the same way. She never saw a menu. Rick said, "The lady will have the Chicken Marengo and I'll have the grilled salmon. And keep the wine coming please." She did actually hold her fork, but she ate far more off his fork. He never allowed her to touch the wine glass, but she noticed the waiter refill it several times. His mouthful of wine was larger than the sip she would have taken and the few times she demurred, he simply lowered his voice, gazed intently at her and said, "Take more."

Rick ate with one hand, but the other never strayed from her pussy. He stroked her newly naked mons, slid his fingers along each side of her labia slipped down toward her vagina all the while avoiding her clitoris. His goal was to keep her excited and wet while still allowing her some control and decorum.

However, his control slipped during the memorable moments while they waited for their entrees. He slipped a finger into her vagina and began to fuck her. Between the wine and her general level of arousal, she probably would have cum loudly proclaiming her release for the whole establishment to hear. But it was his favorite restaurant, after all. And while the wait staff might be perfectly aware of what happened in his favorite booth, he didn't really want everyone else to know.

So when she began to squirm and pant he simply lowered his voice and commanded, "NO. Look at me. Stay right here. Don't look anywhere else only my eyes." Slowly he resumed the fucking motion holding her enthralled with the power of his gaze. One hand moved into her hair and fisted there pulling firmly. This gave her a little taste of pain as well as holding her head perfectly still. Her fingers dug into the upholstery, but she remained absolutely still for him. When he was sure of her submission, he increased the pace until he was fucking her deeply. When her pussy gripped and sucked at his finger he began using his thumb on her clit. While his fingers were busy fucking her tight little cunt, his thumb ground her clit hard against her pubic bone until her little body began to vibrate. He closed his mouth firmly over hers and commanded, "Cum. Cum like the whore that you are -- right here where anyone can see you." He swallowed her deep moan and tugged harder on her hair. Her body vibrated like there was an electrical current running through it, but she remained perfectly still and silent for him.

He was surprised when he raised his head and saw their meals on the table. It was rare for Rick to lose himself like that. There was something about this woman...The waiter made eye contact, but Rick saw no excitement, no judgment, not even a glance at Patty... just a calm assurance that Rick's secret was totally safe with him. If not for the slight tremor as the man poured more wine, Rick might have thought him a robot. Patty's reaction was not nearly as controlled. She gaped openly at the man and her face flushed a delicious shade of pink. Rick smiled and thought the man had certainly earned a generous tip.

Remembering her comment last night about making Peter watch, Rick was sure she was deeply aroused. Damn, it was so juicy. It was simple to humiliate her, she was such an innocent. The humiliation aroused her until just the smallest push from him had her behaving in ways she had never dreamed. That outrageously wanton behavior turned Rick on. He had forgotten what it was like to be this aroused. He had become so jaded by the casual way women threw themselves at him at Dante's, that he had forgotten what it was like to manipulate a woman like this. To get into her head and make her do what he wanted. And they were just beginning -- he couldn't wait to see where the journey lead.

When Patty proclaimed that she couldn't possibly eat another bite, Rick asked innocently, "Shall I take you home then, or would you like to come back to my place?"

"Please sir, I'd very much like to go home with you."

His hand abruptly shifted from the idle stroking of her cunt and focused once again on rubbing her clit. He said, "Does that mean you're willing to be my slave all night long?"

"Yes, yes" she gasped.

"You'll do anything I want, anything at all."

"Yes, oh yes, please."

"All night long, slave"

"Please yes, anything, whatever you want."

"Very well then, call Karen when we get to the car and tell her you won't be home until morning."

*******

While they stood on the curb waiting for the valet to bring the car he suddenly grabbed her around the waist and swung her in a celebratory circle. "My God that was HOT," he said with his face close to her ear. "Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you were sitting there vibrating? I thought the poor waiter was going to cum right in his pants. I can't wait to fuck you. I have such plans for you...you gorgeous little fuck-slut."

Her laughter rang out as he swung her around again. She was so happy to have pleased him -- so happy that he had "plans" for her. And even happy that the waiter knows what a whore she really is. People standing nearby smiled indulgently as he swung her again. Ah, the exuberance of young love.