Into the Abyss Ch. 06

Story Info
Innocent sub is taken by many hands.
4.2k words
4.69
44.2k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ummm, it was delicious to wake up with a woman in your arms. This one felt soft and warm as she snuggled in close. She had such fabulous tits he thought allowing his hands to roam over her full warm breasts. He heard a little moan and felt her shift just slightly thrusting her chest out. Such a responsive little whore he thought, she's not even awake yet. His hand traveled down her body in search of her pussy. He stroked her naked crotch -- he did love a shaved cunt. Lazily he sought further exploring and stroking. He slipped in a finger and began a quiet fucking motion. She moaned again and pushed her ass back against him. His cock really began to sit up and take notice now, so he shifted his fingers up to her clit, adjusted her hips slightly and slipped right in through the back door.

He loved fucking from behind like this, her ass pushing rhythmically against him. It gave him such easy access to her clit and her tits. Taking full advantage he began to rub her clit with one hand and tits with the other. Coming awake now her participation became more deliberate. He felt her hips begin to work and her nipple growing firm in his fingers. He had one arm trapped under her body and as he felt the other one reach for him, he commanded, "No touching. You just take it slut, take whatever I give you."

Now that he had her full attention, he began to play harder. He knew that while pain aroused her, she still found it confusing. He planned to teach her to seek the pain, crave it, use it, beg for it, because he knew, even if she didn't yet, that painful orgasms were the best -- everything else was just vanilla.

While she was soft, and warm and full of his cock, he began to hurt her. He mashed her clit tightly against her pubic bone rubbing it harder and harder. She jerked and cried out, but he didn't stop. He kept up the pleasure of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and the pain in her clit. The he began to pinch and pull first one nipple and then the other. Harder and harder his hands worked her tender flesh all the while his cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

She was bucking and heaving now, desperately rubbing his cock with her cunt, "Oh God, please sir, please," she cried.

"Please what, slut? Hurt you more? Is that what you want, you want my pain?" He knew that she was far enough gone that she would have agreed to anything, begged for anything he told her to. So he taught her to beg for pain. "Do you want it?" he panted in her ear. "Do you want more? Do you want more pain? Do you want me to hurt you?"

"Yes, yes," she screamed, "oh God, pleeeease hurt me. Hurt me more."

"Is this what you want, cunt?" His fingers worked her harder and his hips worked harder, thrusting faster, fucking her harder. He felt her build, felt her pussy spasm and close around his cock. "Cum," he commanded. "Cum now. Cum for me right NOW."

"Aaah!" she screamed, her hips grinding down on his cock, his fingers vicious and cruel. When she vibrated and jerked hard in his arms he smashed his cock as deep into her throbbing cunt as he could reach and released shooting his hot load deep into her.

She collapsed forward burying her face in a pillow. He let his body rest against her, arms still tight around her, catching his breath. That was when he noticed she was crying into the pillow. "Hey," he said softly. "Come here," he said turning her over.

"Oh Rick," she sobbed winding her arms around his neck and holding on like someone might wrench her away at any moment.

"What is it honey? Can you tell me? Did I hurt you?"

"No," she choked, "nothing like that. I'm just so scared. I've never cum like that in my life. But with you every single time is like that. It's like my body is out of control. I don't know what's happening to me," she wailed.

Rick lay back on the bed pulling Patty with him until she laid atop him her arms still tight around his neck. He patiently stroked and patted her until she quieted. When she was still, he rolled with her until she was lying on her back. He reached for a tissue and gently held it to her nose. "Blow," he said. She giggled, but obediently blew her nose into the tissue. "Are you ready now, are you ready to hear me," he asked? At her confused expression he continued, "I tried to have this conversation last night in the dining room, but you weren't ready."

"I think last night I was so horny that I couldn't think about anything but you and your dungeon. You'd spent hours feeling me up in that restaurant and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on you."

He chuckled, "OK, I'll take some of the responsibility. But you have rushed head-long into a situation that you don't understand. Now something has brought you up short and you're wondering, 'What the hell have I done?' Am I right?"

She considered for a moment and then agreed, "Yes that tends to be the way I do things."

"OK, first of all know this: You're OK. There is nothing wrong with you. You're safe. I'm right here with you and I've GOT you. Nothing bad can happen to you when you're with me." He paused and gave her a moment to digest. "OK? Do you believe me?"

She sat up and scooted back against the headboard. She held a pillow in front of her body grasping it like it was a giant teddy bear. She considered for a moment before saying, "I do believe that I'm safe with you. You've been so gentle and considerate with all this emotion." She said the word emotion as if it were a bad thing. "It's just oozing out of me all over the place. I don't know what to do with it. You've been so kind to me, Thank-you," she said reaching a hand toward him.

He sat up too and grasped her hand bringing it to his mouth to kiss her knuckles. "You don't have to thank me for that. It's part of what we're doing."

"How is it part of what we're doing?" She pulled her hand back to cling to her teddy bear pillow again.

"Do you remember me telling you that first night that what we did stirred up very deep emotions and feelings?" At her nod, he continued. "It doesn't just happen the first time, it happens a lot, for some people it happens every time for awhile." He laughed at the stricken look on her face and said, "Don't worry, you'll get better at handling it over time."

She sighed and said, "I need to think about this for awhile."

"Fair enough," he replied. "If you're willing to release your death grip on my pillow, we could take a shower." She looked down a little surprised to see the pillow clasped tightly in her arms. She set it down on the bed and made a bit of a show of spreading it out and smoothing the pillow case.

*************

She was standing in the middle of his bathroom all pink and damp from the shower when she froze and said, "Rick, I heard a noise. I think there's someone in the house."

Rick listened for a moment then said, "It's only the housekeeper." He strolled to the bedroom door and shouted down the stairs, "Hey Carmenza, make us something for breakfast, will you?"

A voice shouted back from somewhere downstairs, "How many times to do I have to tell you, corazon, I'm the housekeeper, not the cook."

He turned back laughing until he saw the panicked look on Patty's face. "Rick, I don't have anything to wear down to breakfast. I think my dress in still in the basement."

"Well, to begin with, you don't need to wear anything down to breakfast, even when the housekeeper is here. All right," he said holding up a hand to forestall the argument he saw coming, "we'll cross that bridge later. Didn't we bring a robe up last night, here," he said picking it up off the floor, he held it like a coat for her to step into. "Wear this." She sighed, but allowed him to bundle her into the elegant robe.

"You know what we'll do today?" he asked spinning her around. "We'll go shopping," he said with great enthusiasm.

"Shopping? Don't you have to work?"

"Ah," he waved a hand dismissively, "I'll work when you do." He stepped to the phone and made a call. "Good morning Rachel. Yes, I know I'm late for the 8 o'clock, that's why I'm calling. You need to reschedule my morning." Patty couldn't hear the woman's words, but her tone sounded surprised and frustrated. "I know, I know," Rick was saying. "I'll deal with it all when I get there." Patty could still hear the woman's voice. It was a little like an old TV sitcom... quack, quack, quack. Then Rick's voice got deep and commanding. Patty recognized that tone, it made her nipples pucker, her belly clench and her pussy wet. He said firmly, "I said we'll deal with it this afternoon." No more quacks, but there must have been a question because he said, "Oh, sometime around 3."

Patty could clearly hear the woman screech, "THREE!" as Rick hung up the phone.

"Are you sure that's OK?"

Rick looked nonplused, "Of course," he said slipping into a pair of low slung jeans and a black silk tee. He found socks, slipped his feet into loafers, reached for a tan sports coat and was ready to go in less than 90 seconds. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door, "Come on, I'm starving." Feeling desperately underdressed, Patty stumbled out after him.

Her mouth literally dropped open when she entered the kitchen and saw Rick's housekeeper. She was a stereotypical Latin bombshell. There was no other way to describe her. She was tall, almost as tall as Rick who stood about 6 feet. Her breasts were truly impressive and Patty almost never noticed another woman's chest. Definitely not fat, but really curvaceous. She had a riot of jet black curls that were currently pulled back in a tail. Patty felt like the ugly duckling standing there in her bare feet.

Rick, dragged her to the table saying, "You're going to love Carmenza's cooking. Carmenza turned from the stove skillet in hand to slide eggs scrambled with avocado, peppers, salsa, and spices Patty couldn't begin to name, onto their plates. Dancing around the kitchen she turned back with two elegant bowls of freshly chopped fruit. Overwhelmed, Patty sipped her juice and then said, "Oh my God, this is fresh squeezed."

"Of course, chica," Carmenza replied, "nothing but the best for my Rick. Not that he deserves it; he treats me like a slave." She looked meaningfully at Patty as she said the word.

Rick cheerfully slapped Carmenza's ass and replied, "Not any more. Now I pay you to take very good care of me."

"And I do an excellent job," Carmenza replied. "Here is the nina's dress.

"Hey," Rick said, eying the dress. "Did you happen to see my jacket..."

"Looking for these?" Carmenza whipped out the lavender panties before Rick could finish the question.

Mortified, Patty's gaze dropped into her lap and she felt her cheeks burn.

"Oh, corina, I did not mean to upset you," Carmenza raced around the table to put her arm around the girl. "Pay no attention to this bantering. I know all about Rick and his pro...cliv...it...ies," she emphasized each syllable of the word. "In fact," she announced proudly, "I share them. But don't you worry. Rick and I are so, 'been there done that.' Now, well as he says, he pays me handsomely to take very good care of him and his home." She bent and kissed Patty's cheek and said quietly, "I think now that includes you. Never before have I seen him bring one down to breakfast. Now," she stood up and announced, "I have work to do. And you," she pointed at Patty's untouched plate, "eat. You need your strength. This one," she gestured to Rick, "he fucks like a bull. No?"

"Patty took a deep breath picked up her fork and speared some of the egg dish. "Umm" she said with her full mouth, "she really is an awesome cook." She promptly speared more eggs and fed them to Rick who had already finished his.

They had no more than finished the last bite of fruit when Rick nudged her out of the chair. "Get dressed, we have a lot of shopping to do."

Patty picked up her dress and then looked around, "Where should I change..." she began. "Oh, never mind," she finished dropped her robe and removed the dress from the hanger.

"Well done chica," Rick laughed as she stepped into the dress.

"And here are your shoes," Carmenza announced stepping out from the basement stairs as if she'd been awaiting her cue.

Rick reached out and snatched the lavender panties from the table, "But you won't be needing these," he said slipping them into his pocket.

"Carmenza, if you have time would you clean out the second closet in my bedroom. I think we're going to need to put some stuff in there." Carmenza clapped her hands like a small child. She was so happy to see the light back in Rick's eyes.

*************

"We'll start in women's lingerie," Rick announced pressing the button on the elevator. "I just love women's lingerie." Patty groaned inwardly, believing this was sure to be a humiliating experience for her.

He went immediately to the bras and began choosing the lightest, laciest most elegant bras Patty had ever seen. The woman who came to wait on them had a pinched face, rather like she had just bitten into an especially tart lemon. She totally ignored Patty -- she could recognize cheap polyester a mile away and was about to disdain Rick as well when her eyes fell on his shoes. Georgette was well qualified to work in this exclusive and ridiculously expensive department store. She was more of a snob than any of her customers could ever pretend to be. And she recognized hand-stitched Italian leather when she saw it. She had to forcibly restrain herself from bending down and touching his shoes so strong was her inclination to worship at the altar of material excess.

"We will need, umm I don't know, 18 or let's make it an even two dozen of these. Find a style that fits her best, please."

"Madam will certainly need to be measured." Georgette looked at Patty as if she were loathe to actually touch her.

"Well, of course," Rick sighed. He understood bitchy little women like this and knew exactly how to handle her. "Can you take care of it, or do we need to find someone else?"

Georgette worked on commission and she was too smart to let this one get away. "If madam will follow me, please. If sir would care to, there is a sitting area back here as well."

"Good," Rick replied, "I can get a little work done while you two play dress-up." Georgette looked as if she'd actually swallowed that lemon when she led Patty into the changing area.

After Georgette made several scurrying trips back and forth from the displays to the fitting rooms, she emerged and said to Rick, "I believe we have found the most appropriate fit for the young lady."

"Let's see it."

"Sir would like to see the fit," Georgette said to Patty.

"I'm not stepping out there mostly naked," Patty hissed, infuriated that her panties were in Rick's pocket.

"He's the only one out there and I'm sure he's seen it before," Georgette hissed back. "He wants to see it and you're going out there." She shoved Patty hard enough to have her stumbling though the curtain.

Patty took one look at Rick's smirking face and burst out laughing. Then imitating Georgette's puckered expression she squared her shoulders and wearing nothing but a bra and heels pranced around the viewing area. She came to sit stiffly on Rick's lap with her knees primly together and said, "Does this meet with Sir's approval?"

They both laughed again and Rick reached out to touch her breast through the lace. "I like it, but then I'm easy," he admitted lasciviously. "How does it feel?"

Reluctantly Patty admitted, "She knows her stuff. It fits really well and it feels great."

Rick could see clerk's feet at the curtain and knew she was listening and probably peeking as well. So he continued to stroke Patty's breast and called out, "Georgette, we'll take 4 white, 8 black and a dozen more in whatever colors are available.

"Very good sir, will madam be requiring under pants?" Georgette asked drolly.

Studiously not looking at Patty Rick managed to respond in kind, "She does seem to be suffering an embarrassing lack, doesn't she?" Even Georgette couldn't resist a small smirk at that. "Show me something in a thong, shear silk." While Georgette happily scampered off mentally calculating her commission Patty headed back to the dressing room. The clerk returned promptly and Rick said, "I think those will be suitable, but I'll need to see one on as well.

Georgette sighed heavily and said, "Very well sir." Turning away she muttered, "Why not just fuck her right here and get it over with." Scandalized, Georgette clapped her hands over her mouth. She couldn't believe that had actually come out and she was praying very hard that Rick hadn't heard it.

No Such Luck.

"Oh Georgette please hand those to madam and then come right back while she tries them on." With a heavy heart Georgette delivered the panties to Patty relaying Rick's instructions that she try them on. As she returned to the viewing room Rick said quietly, "I don't believe the lady overheard your comment. But if she did, not only have you lost a commission, you've lost a job. Now, go and find me an assortment of silk robes, we'll need 6."

Of course Patty had heard the entire exchange -- didn't people realize how sound carried in places like this? Not wanting to get old prune-face fired, she put on a happy face and pranced out to show Rick the panties he'd chosen. "I've never worn these before, are they really supposed to fit like this? I mean, what's the point of wearing anything at all?"

Rick stroked her bare ass, then followed the silk along its path between his slut's cheeks. "No point at all," he agreed, "except it looks so damn hot. You haven't fooled me, you know," he said softly. "I know you've become quite fond of the old bat."

"Well, unless she could ditch that sour puss expression, she'd never find another job. She's the epitome of what Mother always said, 'stop making that face or you'll get stuck like that."

Georgette returned with the robes and Rick chose several, then looked up at Patty and said, "Get dressed, we're on to outerwear."

"If sir would prefer," Georgette interjected sycophantically. "I could have some things brought up. I could also have coffee brought in while you wait."

"Very well Georgette, I think you know what I'm looking for; it needs to be the perfect balance between class and smut. I'll want to see lots of leg and lots of cleavage. We'll need to see items from day time, business attire, sportswear and evening wear -- no slacks and nothing black.

The shopping expedition began to take on a surreal quality. Rick knew what he liked and dismissed many styles and fabrics at a glance. Georgette began to understand his taste and refined what was brought. She coordinated like a drill sergeant as word spread throughout the store and clerks began to frantically come and go. Rick made no final decision until he saw it on her, so Patty was in and out of clothes like a runway model during fashion week. She gave up trying to see anything for herself and simply trusted Rick's judgment. Soon Georgette commanded that Patty stand still in the viewing room and allow herself to be dressed for Rick's approval. The flurry of color and fabrics was beautiful to behold as garments were dropped over her head and slipped off just as fast.

Total strangers were seeing her completely naked, she lost track of how many. Everyone had their hands on her body. Granted, they were focused on the clothes but soon Rick noticed that the viewing room seemed full of male clerks. Casual touch became more deliberate and was taking on a sexual connotation. He saw his slut's nipples become aroused. Rick saw hands sliding over her ass touching and caressing. This was becoming quite a show and Rick set aside his IPad and sat back to enjoy.

Immediately, the men noticed that Rick had given them tacit permission to continue and all pretense of innocence was abandoned. Although the flurry of clothes continued -- after all, there was commission to be considered -- hands now worked deliberately to rouse. At first Patty didn't really notice, distracted as she was by all the clothes. But when a hand stroked her pussy, she gasped loudly and looked at Rick. She saw that he was no longer distracted by work, but watching her intently.

12