Into the Arms of True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet took another sip of her wine and then sat back, "You told me once that you're originally from Maine. Does your mom still live there?"

Sue smiled, "Yes she moved back a few years ago after my father died to be closer with some of her friends."

"Awesome, he would definitely know you would be gone for a while so, this evening when Scott gets home, tell him that your mom called and is sick and needs you to fly back to take care of her for a couple of weeks. Pack some bags like you're going to be gone for a couple of weeks and make an airline reservation and say you're going to pick the ticket up at the airport. Then in the morning I'll pick you up and pretend to be taking you to the airport." Janet paused taking a sip of wine, "then, my friend can start tailing him."

"Where am I supposed to stay while I'm visiting my sick mom?" Sue asked in a curious tone.

"You can stay here and sleep on my couch if you're not comfortable sleeping in the same bed with me." Janet said confidently. "Listen Sue, it's going to work."

Sue took another sip of her wine and thought for a moment and then said, "Okay, let's do it."

Janet smiled, "You won't regret this and besides if he gets mad at you just kick his butt with the Karate you know."

Both women laughed and then settled down to eat their salads and chitchat like they normally did.

That evening Sue sat on the couch waiting for Scott to come home. She glanced at her watch and noting that the time was almost 9:00 PM. Where was Scott? He usually called when he was going to be late like this. She picked up the TV remote and flipped through the channels seeing that there was nothing to watch, turned the TV off. She went upstairs and took off the sexy dress she had been wearing. She had thought maybe Scott was under pressure at work and this morning's incident had been the result of it and maybe he needed some hot sex to get him to relax. Of course, as Janet hung up the outfit then put on her normal at home clothes a white terry cloth robe with only a red thong on underneath it, she realized that it was just a pipedream and Janet was right about Scott. She walked back downstairs where she cleared the table of dishes and threw out the now cold supper.

Sue was placing the last of the dishes in the dishwasher when the phone rang. She hurried over and picked it up. "Scott?"

"No, this is Janet and I was calling to see if you had talked to Scott yet." Janet said in a surprised tone. "Let me guess, he isn't home yet?"

"No not yet." Sue said with a sigh.

"Is he usually this late?" Janet asked in a surprised tone.

Sue sat down on the floor and crossed her legs. "Sometimes when he has an "important" project he has to work extra late but he at least calls me to let me now.

What are you going to do if he is really late?" Janet said.

Sue leaned her head back against the wall, "Look, when he is this late I usually leave him a note on the table, then I go to bed. I might be lucky to see him the next morning."

"What an asshole! He definitely has issues Sue that you need to address. How long has this been going on?" Janet said in an angry tone.

"This has been going on for the last five months. When I ask him all he says is that its business and I wouldn't understand it." Sue said with a long sigh. She was trying to remain calm and not get upset. Just then she heard Scott's car pull up in the driveway. "Hey Janet, he just pulled up. I'll talk to you in the morning when you pick me up. I'm telling him I booked a flight that leaves around nine tomorrow."

"Look girl, be careful okay and if you need me before tomorrow morning call me and I'll be there." Janet said in a concerned tone. She hung up fighting the urge to run over to Sue's house.

Sue hung up then walked to the living room waiting for Scott to come in the house. She was nervous but Janet was right, it was time to make Scott aware she had needs. Scott came barreling into the house and before she could speak he went into the den where he turned on his computer. Sue felt the rage that she had felt this morning boiling up in her. She stormed in after Scott. "Hey what's the matter? Can't you at least say "hello!"

"Sue I don't have time to talk right now. I'm supposed to fly out in the morning for a week long conference and I need to get some notes together before I leave!" Scott said angrily while signing into his computer.

Sue took a deep breath and said, "Well my mom called to say she was sick and needs me to fly back to Maine and sit with her for a couple of weeks. I've packed my bags and Janet, my friend from the gym is picking me up in the morning to take me to the airport."

Scott stopped typing, "What you mean you're going to go home to your mother's place in Maine? I'm busting my ass here to pay for this house and the other things that you do while you sit at home on your ass and now you need to fly across the country to take care of your mother. First off I need the luggage for my conference so you're going to have to tell your mom that you're not coming and second, it cost to damn much!" Scott resumed his typing at the computer.

Sue finally had her fill of her husband's idiotic behavior. "I'm sorry Scott but I AM going and that's that so I'm going to bed now and you can get up yourself in the morning and get ready by your self because I've had it up to here with your rudeness!" Sue turned to leave the den when she felt something heavy hit her in the back, knocking her down as well as her wind. Before she could react Scott was on top of her back pinning her to the floor. His weight was more than she could handle.

"Listen Sue, I don't know what's gotten into you but what I expect from MY wife to do is stay at home, keep it clean, and make me happy! You're MY wife and by god you're going to listen and obey me!" Scott said viciously. He reached down and pulled up her robe exposing her thong-covered ass. He slapped her bottom as hard as he could which left a red handprint on her ass. Sue let out a loud yell as the pain of the swatting burned.

Sue felt Scott rip off her thong and then slap her bare bottom a few more times. She felt the tears come to her eyes as he slapped her bottom. The stinging of the swats seemed to grow more and more with each swat. She felt herself losing her desire to fight back and instead cried as Scot continued to rain her ass with spankings.

Scott felt Sue's ability to fight back ebbing he reached for Sue's robe belt and then pull Sue's hands viciously over her head and tied them to the leg of his heavy oak desk. He then stood up and pulled his pants off exposing a raging erection. "You will do what I tell you to do because that is what you're supposed to do!" He slapped her ass a few more times with the sound echoing through the den. He then reached into his briefcase and pulled out two pieces of rope. He tied each leg to some other heavy furniture so that she was spread-eagled on her stomach on the floor and couldn't move. He knew she knew some karate but wasn't going to give her a chance to use it.

"Now I'm going to fuck MY WIFE in her ass, because you been nothing but a pain in my ass for the last couple of years! You stay at home all day while I work my ass off to pay for your gym membership where flash your body for all those guys stare at.!" He put a pillow under her stomach, which caused Sue's ass to rise up. He walked out of the den naked from the waist down with his hard-on sticking out and came back into the den with a tube of KY Jelly and poured a large amount over her ass and then began working it into her anus with his finger. "Now I'm going to fuck you in that lazy ass of yours!"

Sue became terrified as she felt Scott's finger enter her ass. "Please Scott, it's going to hurt." Sue whimpered as the thought of what Scott was going to do. "Please Scott!"

Scott had an evil grin as he lined the head of his cock at Sue's virgin ass. "Bitch, I'm going to put you in your place for good. After tonight you'll quit going to the gym and Karate. You will stay home and be a good wife and I even have another woman at work that I'm going have her fuck you as well and you're going to let her."

Sue stopped struggling for moment and realized that he had been having an affair with another woman and now she wanted to get free and kick Scott's ass. "You asshole, is it the woman that called this morning!" Now anger had replaced her fear but before she could say anymore she felt Scott force his cock in her ass. She let out a scream as the pain burned through her ass and all she wanted now was the pain to stop. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he thrust repeatedly into her.

Sue felt like her entire bottom was on fire from the pain. She screamed and then felt Scott slapping her ass telling her to shut up. She was crying as Scott ravaged her ass for what seemed an eternity. She finally blacked out from all the pain.

Scott felt Sue go limp. He pulled his still hard cock out of Sue's still body and then finished jacking off letting his sperm rain all over her nude body. He smiled and couldn't wait to get his secretary to come over and fuck his wife. He could video tape it and sell the video on the Internet. He had been blackmailing his secretary the last two years and he had used her for his own pleasure as well as some clients, not to mention the money had made selling the videos of his secretary. Sue had been so naïve to what had been going at work but now it was time to make sure that she understood where her place was in his life. She was to serve him and who ever he decided she needed to serve. He picked up her lifeless body and took it upstairs to the spare bedroom where she was going to be tied while he was gone for the next few days. He was already formulating a plan so when her mother called he could say that she had changed her mind and was not coming, as for the black bitch from the gym, he could get rid of her easily in the morning.

Janet looked at her watch for the millionth time to check it. In a few minutes she would leave to pick up Sue for her imaginary trip to Maine, Janet had a feeling that something was wrong. She grabbed her keys and headed over to Sue's.

Sue woke up in a foggy state and couldn't move. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in the spare bedroom spread-eagled face down tied up with a towel wrapped around her mouth acting like a gag. She felt the dried sperm on her back and the sticky feeling of KY Jelly on her ass. To make matters worse her ass was hurting from the beating and rape of it by Scott.

She tried moving but found that she was tightly bound and no matter how hard she tried to get free the ropes seemed to get tighter. She stopped struggling and let her body relax while she tried to think of a way to get loose and out of the house. After last night there was going to be no way Scott would ever let her leave the house alone.

Janet called Sue's house as she drove over and heard Scott pick up the phone. "Good morning Scott, this is Janet. I don't know whether Sue had told you last night but I'm giving her a ride to the airport this morning."

"Janet I'm sorry but Sue left on a red eye flight to Maine because her Mom I guess got worse and they wanted Sue there as soon as possible." Scott said in an apologetic tone. "She was in a hurry I guess and didn't want to wake you up."

Janet heard the alarms go off in her head. Scott must really think that Sue's mom was ill. "Okay Scott, I guess she won't need a ride. How about letting her know that if she needs a ride when she gets back have her call me." Janet said playing along with Scott.

Scott smiled as Janet accepted the story. "I'll do that Janet." He then hung up the phone. Glancing at his watch he saw that he was running late for work. He walked into the master bedroom and pulled out a suit and began putting on the pants. He already had planned out how he was going to make his wife a submissive over the next few weeks with the help of his secretary who was already a submissive to him thanks to his blackmailing her.

He had been working on his wife for the last year and a half to make her feel like she couldn't please him and she was worthless. When he got back from his conference he would put in to motion the plans on how he was going to make her his submissive wife. She had to learn what she was supposed to do as his wife and there were a few of the guys at the office that had done the same thing to their wives and he got to see how good they had it. He had even got to fuck their wives!

Scott grabbed his briefcase, suit jacket and walked into the spare bedroom where his wife lay. He set down his stuff and became aroused at her nude body bound to the bed. He wanted to fuck her in the ass in again but didn't have the time so he settled for slapping her ass as hard as he could. "Now I'm going to my conference bitch and I'll be gone for a week. During that time you can lay here tied up thinking how wise it might be to just give in. I'll send someone over to check on you once a day and that doesn't mean getting untied when they come over, because I know that you know enough karate to be dangerous so, you can stay tied up the whole time. When I get home in a week we are going to begin your submissive training and there are a couple of the guys at the office that are willing to help with your training. Oh and by the way, your friend Janet called this morning and I told her that you had already left to see your mom and didn't need a ride to the airport." Scott slapped Sue's ass one more time and walked out of the bedroom laughing.

Sue had tears streaming down her face as stinging began to subside on her already sore ass but the worse of it was that she had to go to the bathroom badly and couldn't hold it much longer. Sue put her face down in the mattress and cried. Scott had her at his mercy and could do anything that he wanted to do to her whenever he wanted to. Sue hoped that Janet was on her way over to the house because if Scott had told her a lie then Janet would know that something was wrong.

Janet parked a few blocks from Sue's house then sat in her car for a few minutes to give Scott time to leave the house for work. She got out of her car and walked past Sue's house to make sure that Scott had really left then waited another twenty minutes around the corner of the block to make sure and see if there were signs of anyone in the house and then headed to the back door of Sue's house remembering that Sue always kept a spare key hidden by it. Janet quietly slipped around to the back door and knocked loud enough to be heard inside. She waited for Sue to come to the door but heard no response. Janet felt behind the flower box by the door and grabbed the spare key. Quickly Janet slipped the key in the lock and turned the door handle slowly.

Slipping inside she quietly shut the door carefully then looked around the kitchen seeing the normal clean kitchen. Janet headed for the living room looking for Sue. The house was unusually quiet and every noise seemed to be magnified as Janet walked into the living room. Janet couldn't see anything out of the normal except that Sue was nowhere to be found.

She walked in to the den where she saw Sue's white terry cloth robe as well as a torn pair of thong panties. Janet looked around becoming even more worried now about Sue and wonder if she should call the police right now. Had Scott gotten carried away and hurt her or even killed her?

Janet felt the fear rising in her stomach and kept her body in the defensive position that she had learned at karate just in case there was someone else in the house. Slowly exiting the den Janet moved upstairs towards the master bedroom where her scared mind was already beginning to conjure up several scenes of what she might find.

Janet pushed the door open a little wider to peek in expecting to see a body but saw no one there. The bed was unmade and clothes were scattered around along with a damp towel. Janet's mind began to go crazy with what might have happened to Sue and wished that she had made Sue leave before Scott had gotten home last night.

Janet looked down the hall and saw that the door to the spare bedroom was closed. Maybe Sue had made it to the spare bedroom and locked the door. She stepped quietly to the spare bedroom door and reached for the door handle then slowly turned the handle finding it unlocked. Pushing it open what she saw turned her stomach; there was Sue laying face down tied spread-eagled to the bed nude with the smell of urine coming from the bed. She wanted to cry out Sue's name but she was afraid that Sue was dead. She walked into the room and slowly approached Sue's body and gently touched Sue's leg. "Sue? Are you alive?" Janet asked in a quiet voice.

Sue raised her head at the sound of Janet's voice. She managed a weak noise that came from her gagged mouth and then put her head back down feeling relieved that Janet had showed up.

Janet quickly started untying Sue. "Hey girl it's alright I'm here to get you out of here. Can you get up?"

Sue pulled the gag off with one of her hands and said in a tired voice, "Look just get me up on my feet and a robe and I can get out of here."

Janet took off the last rope holding Sue's leg down, "Alright I'll get you a robe out of your closet along with a change of clothes."

"Look, just get me a robe and don't worry about the clothes. In the closet over there I stuck an overnight bag with some clothes and my toiletries in it. For some strange reason instead of putting it with the rest of my suitcases I stuck in there. It's a good thing because I think that Scott might have thrown out all of my clothes out." Sue said sitting up trying to get some circulation going in her arms and legs as well as trying to avoid sitting directly on her bottom.

Janet started to say something but Sue held up her hand. "Look right now I want to get out of this house and take a long hot shower. I hurt all over and smell like an outhouse just get a robe out of the other bedroom and I don't want to talk right now about what happened, okay?"

Janet understood and jogged quickly into the master bedroom and looked inside the closet and realized that Sue was right Scott had gotten rid of all of her clothes. She looked around and couldn't find a robe so she grabbed a blanket that was folded up on the floor of the closet and went back to Sue. "You were right that bastard threw all of your clothes out so I grabbed this blanket. I'm parked a few blocks away, do you want to walk with me or wait for me to come back with my car?"

Sue almost decided to walk but then she realized that her legs were still numb from being tied up and that last thing she wanted was to have one of the neighbors become curious as to why she was walking naked with only a blanket to wear. "Why don't you get your car and pull into the driveway. I don't think Scott is going to be back any time soon. He is supposed to be flying out for a conference for the next few days." Sue said in a tired voice and grimacing as her body ached from the brutal attack. "Besides I don't think I could walk it."

A few minutes later Sue was being helped into Janet's car with only a blanket to wear and then Janet headed to her apartment where Sue could relax and maybe let her know what happened.

Janet helped Sue in to her apartment and directly to the bathroom. She sat Sue down on the toilet and turned the shower on and adjusted the water then she began stripping off her clothes.

Sue was surprised by Janet's stripping. "What are you doing?"

"Look your still to shaky on those legs and the last the thing I need is to have you collapse in the shower and hurt yourself. I'm going to jump in the shower with you and help clean you up and make sure you don't fall." Janet took the blanket off of Sue and walked out of the bathroom and tossed it on her balcony until she could wash it or better yet throw it away.