Into the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, killing time, she wandered through the store, rummaging through racks of gorgeous lingerie without seeing it, constantly looking around to see if Gabrielle had returned. Finally, admitting defeat, she grabbed a few thongs, paying little attention to the size or type and went to the cash to pay out.

Claudia asked again if Steph wanted to leave a message for Gaby.

"Oh, no, no, not at all – just wondered .... ." Steph was embarrassed; the last thing she wanted was to bring attention to herself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." she thought unhappily to herself as she whirled and went to make her way out of the shop, flustered and red-faced.

Pushing out the door, she almost stumbled over the step. A firm hand caught her elbow, righting her. Looking up, Steph looked into the merry blue eyes of Gabrielle. Sun sparked golden in her pale hair, the translucent white skin flawless with the exception of a few endearing laugh lines bracketing the beautiful eyes.

"Where are you going in such a rush?"

Steph felt her heart pounding. A part of her stood back and felt ridiculous. WHY was she reacting so strongly to someone?

"Hey Gabrielle!" she said brightly. "Just buying some underwear!"

"What kind?" Gabrielle reached and peeked in the silver bag. "Umm, nice, thongs ...." Pulling one out, Gabrielle checked the size ... "too small".

Steph was crushed.

"I always take small!" she said sadly. "Do you think I'm too fat?"

She felt crushed, ridiculously so – this pretty girl – the one she envied her long slender legs, her thin torso, her so American blondness – thought she was short and squat and ugly. Tears sprang to her eyes and she turned away, mortified that Gabrielle might see.

Gabrielle's eyes softened as she reached for the other girl, cupping the stubborn chin and turning the great brown eyes towards hers.

"You know I'm not saying that – but what a lot of people don't realize is you buy thongs one size LARGER if you want them comfy, that's all. Now come, in silly, and I'll make sure you get some that fit that pretty body!"

Taking Steph's hand she tugged, pulling her back to the store. The clerk looked up and grinned – then looked a big shamefaced as Gabrielle berated her for not being more instructive about fittings. Gabrielle softened, and told Claudia she could go for the afternoon – that Gaby herself would man the store. Claudia didn't need to be asked twice, pulling her purse out from under the counter, she hurried out.

Gabrielle turned to Steph, and pulled the younger girl to the rack of wispy undergarments. Sorting through them, she pulled out several pairs.

Then herding Steph to the back, she pushed her into the cubicle.

"I'll be right back – try them on!" she instructed and disappeared.

A moment later Steph still stood, eyeing the scraps of lace uncertainly. Gabrielle suddenly appeared and grinned at her discomfort.

"Silly Steph," she said chidingly, then laughing, slipped in beside her.

Steph wasn't sure how she felt. Though comfortably appointed and fairly spacious, the cubicles weren't designed for two – and this close, she could sense Gabrielle's heat and smell the soft, seductive scent of her skin and hair. Unconsciously, her nose flared as she drank in the scent, closing her eyes for a moment as her senses were battered by a multitude of sensation.

"Come on, little one," said Gabrielle briskly, "get that skirt off."

"But if they DON'T fit, then I can't return them." Steph protested.

"There's advantages of having the store owner as your best friend." Gabrielle said, laughing. Steph literally glowed at the words – her best friend – how true that was!

A little self consciously, Steph unzipped the skirt at her narrow waist, allowing it to drop to the floor. Gabrielle stopped for a moment, as she took in the sight of the half naked Steph. Wearing her new corset, the creamy tips of her breasts swelled up and over the low-cut sweater, which hugged her trim waist and molded the large heavy breasts. A wisp of a garter belt was fastened to pale cream stockings and in an effort to maximize her height, 4 inch red stilettos showed her beautiful legs off from their taut muscular calves to the firm round thighs. The only jarring note was her underwear, which was a prosaic cotton high cut pair, which did nothing for her.

Catching her breath, and working to remain calm, Gabrielle hooked her long fingers in the waistband of the panties, pulling impatiently. For a moment, Steph resisted, her doe eyes capturing the hot gaze of the other woman, frightened and intrigued at one and the same time.

Then taking a deep breath, she took her hand away, allowing the other woman to pull her panties down, stepping out and standing almost defiantly naked except for her sweater and the garter and stockings.

Gabrielle caught her breath, her fingers furtively running along the damp crotch of the panties. Her Steph was breathtaking, curvy, delicious and completely feminine – with her lush hips, her small waist and swollen, heavy breasts. Her ebony hair was pulled up today in a messy knot, allowing silken tendrils to trail along the long slender neck and kiss the huge doe eyes. The skin was a café au lait, a remarkably luscious, creamy dense texture to its smooth expanse, making Gaby's fingers ache to touch.

Gathering her wits, Gaby leaned down, her nostrils flaring, taking in the intoxicating scent of the girl as she leaned near her neatly trimmed black pubes. Steph stepped into the thong and tried to catch her breath as slowly, sensuously, Gabrielle pulled them up the beautiful legs, then carefully, very, very slowly, up over her pubes. Then obediently, she turned, as Gabrielle indicated.

Gabrielle stood behind Steph, admiring the long curving back, the flare of the plump, full buttocks. She slowly pulled the ribbon of the thong up, almost closing her eyes as she watched it disappear between the deep crack, imagining the feel of it against the plump lips as it nestled between and then up to rub against the sensitive anus. Settling the thin ribbon at the apex of where the buttocks met the deeply curved spine, she reluctantly let go and stood back.

Steph turned to her, desire naked in the vulnerable eyes, the great breasts heaving as her breath came shallow and hoarse. Gabrielle needed no second invitation.

Pulling the other woman toward her, her eyes met Steph's hot and aroused and shocked, Steph realized that Gabrielle wanted her as much as she wanted Gabrielle. Gently, Gabrielle cupped the heavy breasts over the sweater, then impatiently, pulled the sweater up and over Steph's head. Not giving her a chance to react, she leaned forward and gathered the heavy flesh in her reverent hands, rubbery and warm in her palms, beautiful brown breast flesh overflowing the wispy bodice. Gently, reverently, she leaned down and her soft warm lips captured Steph's in a clinging, utterly sensual kiss that she felt deep in her womb.

Sighing, feeling as she was coming home, Steph leaned into Gabrielle's spare frame, her arms going up to clasp the warm neck, soft and tender under the tousled blonde hair. Gabrielle's mouth tightened on hers, deepening the kiss and Steph felt the warm tongue probing between her lips. Almost sobbing, she surrendered her mouth, opening and allowing the other woman to plunder her.

Steph wasn't sure what was happening. She didn't understand how she was standing here, mostly naked, with another woman feeling her breasts, another woman plundering her mouth. What she did know, is she didn't want it to stop.

The feel of this woman's hands on her breasts was breathtaking. The sensation was so different from Mario's. Unlike the somewhat rough hands with their calloused palms, Gabrielle's hands were soft and warm, running experienced fingers along the surface of the breast, around to the armpit, up and over the swollen cleavage down to the stiffening nipples.

"You darling" Gabrielle whispered into her mouth. Pulling back, she gently pushed a strand of hair out of the smaller woman's face.

"You don't know how I have wanted to do this, how I have wanted you."

Holding one swollen breast, she pulled the material of the corset open, gently molding the breast. Then, cupping the other breast, Gabrielle leaned forward and delicate as a kitten, lapped at the erect and swollen nipple. Before Steph could react, Gabrielle gently placed the breast back within the bodice.

Steph watched herself in the mirror as the other woman touched her. In the muted light of the change room her hair was glossy and rich, her skin creamy. Her great breasts swelled up and out of the scant bodice, the areole showing and the soft lace cupping but not hiding the swollen bump of nipple. Her waist looked impossibly tiny while her hips curved richly out, sweeping down to long shapely legs.

Behind her, Gabrielle's blue eyes were fevered and bright, her fair skin flushed and pink. Steph could feel the other woman's breath on her ear.

She watched as Gabrielle leaned over her shoulder, her lips feathering sweet light kisses that burned and stung along its sloping length. Sighing, the blond girl leaned and then ran her soft wet tongue from the shoulder to circle the shell like ear, dipping ever so gently in and causing Steph to groan loudly.

Murmuring how lovely she was, Gabrielle ran her hands from the dark girl's hips along the sweet waist and up, cupping the large breasts, which were barely constrained.

Then pulling back, she reached down and Steph felt her tugging at the thong she had just put on.

Bemused, her breasts aching, Steph complied, not objecting as Gabrielle pulled the panties down and off, stepping out of them.

Gabrielle caught her breath. The girl was stunning. Her plump mound was lightly furred in dark hair, trimmed neatly so the sweet lips were visible. From behind, her ass was tight and full, plump cheeks firm and swollen. Those absolutely gorgeous tits, which were what had first caught her attention, were swollen and full, tumbling out of the brief bodice, their sweet brown tit flesh scrumptious and enticing.

Running her hands down the girl's waist, Gabrielle couldn't resist cupping that gorgeous ass and squeezing the cheeks.

Steph gasped as she felt the other woman's hand on her bottom. She felt a trickle of moisture between her legs and realized that she was unbelievably aroused.

Gabrielle turned the other woman to face her, her blue eyes enquiring. Leaning, Steph felt Gabrielle's soft lips capture her own. Closing her eyes, Steph surrendered to the moment. Gabrielle's lips were soft yet firm and expertly molded and clung to her own generous mouth. Their breaths, sweet and warm, intermingled as the two women breathed into each other. Then, a moist tip probed and Steph opened slightly, allowing the tongue to enter where it gently explored and licked the inside of the other woman's warm mouth.

The two women pressed up against each other, the one's bountiful breasts pressing into the smaller breasts of the blond girl. Reaching between their bodies, Gabrielle impatiently ripped at the front of her blouse, undoing the buttons and pulling open the blouse.

Steph reluctantly released Gabrielle's mouth, her breath coming hot and quick. Bemused, she watched as Gabrielle pulled off her top, revealing slender shoulders and beautiful, small tip tilted breasts. Small firm mounds, Gabrielle's nipples were a deep pink, with swollen heavy tips almost the size of the darker crimson areoles.

Taking Steph's hand, Gabrielle put her hand on her little breast.

Fascinated, Steph cupped her palm and gently felt, for the first time, another woman's breast. It was breathtakingly soft to begin with, a sweet, full texture unlike anything she had felt before. Unable to resist, she gently took a luscious nipple between her fingers, savouring the texture and feel of that swollen erect tip.

Gabrielle groaned, startling Steph and causing her to pinch. The blond woman almost growled, and breath hot and fast, she pulled the other's woman's large swollen breast from its scanty cover.

Leaning down, with one hand holding Steph's hand to her breast, Gabrielle cupped the heavy weight, then incredibly, pulled that sweet brown nipple into her warm lips. She closed her eyes, her tongue laving the sensitive tip, her cheeks slightly hollowing as she suckled.

Steph felt as if she could pass out. Gabrielle's other hand was playing with her other breast, her fingers running around its sensitive underside, flickering fingers tapping at the swollen side and then gently pinching the sensitive swollen tip.

Steph closed her eyes, lost in the sensation of another woman making love to her. Dreamingly, she felt Gabrielle's hands run down her body, cupping her firm ass, a finger probing delicately between their plump cheeks. Moaning, she pushed up against the suckling mouth, pushing more breast flesh into those warm lips.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Moisture was actually trickling down the inside of her thighs from the swollen folds. Unable to resist, she cupped both Gabrielle's firm breasts in her hot palms, gently squeezing and releasing, relishing the feel of their soft firmness, the hard tips burning against her hands.

Pulling back, panting, Gabrielle released that sweet luscious breast, loving the look of its bountiful swollen flesh, dark brown tip glistening from her ministrations. Her hand reached down and deftly slipped between the dark girl's thighs, an experienced finger probing.

Steph groaned as she felt the other woman's hand between her legs. Opening her thighs, she gave her unfettered egress, sighing as Gabrielle cupped her firmly between her legs, a finger probing between the swollen folds to push into the deep hot engorged wetness of her vagina.

Helpless, she pushed down as Gabrielle pushed first one finger, then two up its swollen folds, feeling her cunt sucking at the welcome intrusion.

Then pulling back, Gabrielle's clever fingers found and gently, so gently and cleverly, began rubbing the nub of her hard, swollen clit.

"Oh, you darling! You're so wet!" Gabrielle breathed into her.

Stepping back she pulled her hand up to her own face, breathing in the musky scent of Steph's arousal, her tongue flicking out to taste the astringent wetness of the other woman's juice. Then, pulling up her skirt she exposed her own plump mound and narrow hips to Steph's bemused gaze.

Taking Steph's hand, Gabrielle tugged it towards her. Unresisting, Steph allowed her hand to be pulled and then placed between the slender thighs. She groaned as she felt the hot wet folds of the other woman's cunt envelop her fingers.

Gluing her eyes to what she was doing, she slowly, exquisitely explored this unexpected bounty. Gabrielle's clit, swollen and erect, protruded at least half an inch from between the bright crimson lips of her outer labia. Shaved smooth, the woman's cunt was slippery and very wet, glistening in the muted light of the change room. Gabrielle whimpered and pushed against Steph's exploring hand, using her own hand to push Steph's fingers up the swollen folds of her cunt, then bending her knees, sank down so that two fingers pushed up into her cunt.

She was dripping, clear viscous fluid running in rivulets down the thin thighs.

Pushing up against Steph, Gabrielle trapped Steph's hands between them, rubbing her clit frantically against the other woman's hands. Her own hand went down and parting the softly furred lips, gently grasped the sweet swollen clit, flicking and rubbing it.

Steph's knees buckled. Helplessly, she leaned against the change room wall, her thighs spread as the other woman worked her fingers between her legs, her own hand loving the feel of that big clit and the wet slippery folds.

"I've got to taste you," Gabrielle groaned.

Falling to her knees she pressed her face up against Steph's hot swollen mound, her tongue flicking then probing between the plump lips. She lapped up the juice, which was running from between Steph's trembling thighs then spreading those thighs, pushed her face well between, her lips capturing the swollen engorged clit.

Steph almost screamed. The sensation of Gabrielle's soft tongue lapping between her thighs, the feel of her lips suckling her clit were indescribable. Deep inside, she felt a tugging, a building and a pulling and helplessly, her hips undulated, pushing that sweet pussy against Gabrielle's greedy mouth. Her hands came up, coated with Gabrielle's wetness and bringing her fingers to her lips, Steph breathed in the scent of another woman's arousal. Her own tongue flicked out and tentatively she tasted the other woman's cunt juice. She groaned as the scent and taste invaded her senses, intoxicating and defeating. She thrust her own fingers in her mouth, suckling the wet tips fiercely.

Then cupping her own heavy breasts, she pulled hard at the aching nipples. Deep within, the tremors began to build, an unbearable pressure deep inside. Suddenly, Steph became aware of the heavy aching at the front of her pudendum and panicking, pulled back from her friend's sweet tongue.

Gabrielle looked up, her face glazed, set with the copious juice that was dripping from Steph's sweet aperture.

"What is it sweetie," she asked, her voice hoarse.

Steph felt bereft. She was so aroused, her breasts actually hurt and yet she couldn't do that to Gaby – not Gaby. Miserable, she couldn't help it, the tears began to drip from her eyes.

Gabrielle stood and pulled the smaller woman into her embrace, murmuring soothing, nonsense words, her breath warm against Steph's tousled hair, Gabrielle's small breasts hot against her own swollen chest. Pulling back, Gabrielle lifted her chin until the drowning eyes met her blue gaze.

"What is it, sweetheart. Are you not enjoying it? If you hate it, I'll stop, much as it will kill me. I want you so bad, but I love you, dear heart, I won't continue if you are unhappy."

Leaning, she delicately licked the salty tears streaming down Steph's cheeks.

Horrified that Gaby thought she hated her lovemaking, Steph took a deep breath.

"It's me – there's something, well, something, weird about me." she said shamefaced.

"What darling? You're so beautiful – so smart and fine and amazing – what could be weird?" Gabrielle asked.

"When I cum."

Steph stopped, ashamed, thinking of Mario's reaction – what the reaction would be if anyone knew of her little secret.

"You can tell me, darling, anything .. it won't disgust me, I promise."

Steph gathered her courage and looking Gabrielle in the eye, stiffened her spine and said decidedly, "I ejaculate. I know that's weird – I know it's gross – I can't help it. I don't do it all the time but I am so excited ... I feel it, right here." she indicated the front of her crotch unhappily.

"It's like it gathers – I know it's gross." she repeated, the tears streaming now down her pretty face.

Then unable to face the disgust she knew she would see in that beloved face, she turned away, hiding her streaming eyes.

Soft as a kitten, Gabrielle's hand came about and began to caress Steph's soft cheek. Pulling her, first gently, then more insistently, she made Steph look at her.

"That is WONDERFUL! How absolutely lovely! WHY are you so ashamed?"

Gabrielle was perplexed. Her friend seemed so unhappy to have that lovely ability!

"You don't find it disgusting?" Steph was incredulous.

"It's not pee – really – but everyone thinks it IS – it grosses Mario out completely." she offered.

Leaning, Gabrielle caught the sad mouth with her own, showing instead of saying how much aroused, how in love, how much she cared.

Then kneeling once again, she pressed her mouth up against the swollen, aroused lips of Steph's cunt. Steph cried out as Gabrielle's firm lips began to suckle and probe. Unbelievably, she felt her fasten her mouth over her swollen clit and urethra.