Into the Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph stopped her frantic ministrations, alerted by a tone she didn't recognize in her friend's voice. Re-entering the bedroom, she looked at Gaby.

"About what?"

"I AM jealous – I don't want you fucking Mario! I want you to stay here, with me ."

Gaby looked down. She was frightened and didn't want Steph to see her vulnerability. Independent from a young age, she was not used to being so wrapped up in another person it was always she who was in charge, she who called the shots. But then this sweet, funny, clever, creative little beauty had come along and somehow managed to sneak past her defences.

Gaby was intelligent – she knew that apart from the reality of Steph having sex with a woman, her culture had a strong and powerful pull on her. She knew that the time wasn't right to push Steph into making a decision – things were still too uncertain – the girl was only starting to figure out who she was.

Unfortunately, while her rational mind told her that, her heart had capitulated the very first time she had made love to this sweet, naïve girl.

Gaby looked up. Steph's huge brown eyes were stricken and very frightened.

"But Gaby ...."

Now wasn't the time. Briskly, forcing her emotions deep down inside, Gaby scrambled out of bed, adopting an insouciant air and laughing (albeit somewhat forced), went to Steph and dropped a kiss on her long straight nose.

"Silly girl, I just mean that I would love to make love again – but I know you need to get home, so let's get you organized and to your car!"

Steph was insightful. She knew full well that Gaby was putting a good face on things but she was far from ready to deal with the conflicts which her increasingly complicated life was creating.

Several minutes later, smelling rich and pungent, her makeup smudged, her hair in disarray, she was ensconced in her car and on her way home.

"What am I going to do?"

Tears welled out of Steph's eyes. She felt overwhelmed and confused – she loved Gaby – and what Gaby did to her was unlike anything she had ever felt in her life – but she loved her husband also and despite his unwillingness to encompass her entire sexuality – his distaste for her ejaculating ways was obvious – she know he loved her and was a good husband.

"What am I going to DO?" she wailed to an uncaring car.

TO BE CONTINUED