Into the Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Is this the ultimate male dream?
5.3k words
3.92
35.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmar
starmar
1 Followers

The night was not that cold, but there was a slight mist in the air, not unusual for this area. Away from the town the mist thickened to moist fog, its drifting form filling the dips in the low-lying fields. From the tops of the low hills the fog in the distance appeared to be moving slowly through the bottom of the valleys flowing like liquid, enveloping anything that stood in its path.

I was driving down the road from town, on my way home. After leaving the town behind a while ago I had entered the rolling countryside. I hadn’t realized that the mist was so bad when I had started out, but as I reached the top of the hill I could see that the valley to my left was filled with a dense fog. The road I was on snaked along the top of the ridge for a few 100 meters, it then plunged into the green, tree filled valley below. As the roads surface disappeared into the first wisps of fog, a shiver ran through me. The cars pace began to quicken as the road descended, my heart in my mouth in fear, and finally I entered the fog. I felt the fear grip me OH NO! not again I thought. My body tensed my hands gripped the wheel turning my knuckles white. I pressed the accelerator to the floor, a second passed, then two, with a sigh of relief I was through it. Once more, the road ascended from the valley leaving the fog behind. When I reached the top of the hill I stopped the car, pulling onto the verge at the side of the road. I was shaking, my body covered in perspiration. After putting on the radio I sat to recover, the music soothing, taking my mind from the thoughts that entered my head. After a moment I opened the car door and got out to stretch my cramping legs. Tentatively I began to walk back up the road to look into the valley I had just emerged from. A song drifted from the stereo in the car, the same song as before, I fell to my knees, the thoughts of before filled my head. They filled it until it felt like my head was about to explode, and as the feeling of dread washed over me I screamed!

The night not so long ago had started as any other, after cashing up in my small restaurant I had set off to drive home. The night was starlit when I approached the car, a beautiful summer’s night. I was going to enjoy the drive home in our new car. The car, a small convertible sports car that we had bought a week ago, gleamed in the moonlight. I opened the door and after putting the roof down, I set off on the trip home. There was lots of ways get to my house from work, and as I was new to the area, I was always trying to find different ways to get there. On this night, as it was a lovely night for a drive I had decided to go through the countryside. The roads were clear and dry the car was running like a dream, my favorite music on the stereo, what more could I want?

There was a nearly full moon illuminating the road ahead, the stars sparkled as they do in clean air. What a wonderful night I thought, as I sat back to enjoy the ride. The road wound around the fields rising and falling with the terrain. The odd light was visible in the darkness from the few houses in the area. After about what seemed like 15 minutes, the road dropped down towards a wooded area. The smell of the damp wood entered the open car; it smelled of damp earth and decay, the smell a contrast from the dry road behind me. The night was beginning to chill in the woods; it was darker too under the canopy of trees. Something else, the road, as I looked ahead was becoming shrouded in mist, the moonlight that had lit the way before becoming ever more invisible. The mist was turning to a dense fog that was thickening and descending from the tree line on the sides of the road. I drove on, more cautiously now as the road became filled with the impenetrable fog. A jolt startled me; the car shuddered something in the road? I slowed and checked the mirrors, nothing just a bump in the road probably. I drove on even more carefully than before. Another bump this time the car began to slow, the gauges showed no sign of a problem and more strangely, the speedometer was showing the same speed. However, the movement of the car was definitely different, the sound of the engine had not changed but the car was definitely slowing down. Bloody foreign cars I thought as I came slowly to a halt. I turned over the engine, nothing, the battery was completely dead. Maybe the fog had shorted it or something, I didn’t know, one thing I did know for sure, it was a long walk for help. I sat for a while deciding what to do, then got out of the car. I tried my mobile, no signal typical, the woods must be interfering with the transmission.

I was becoming accustomed to my new surroundings, the smell, the fog that surrounded me, but there was something wrong. The place was totally silent not a sound from the woods, no animals, nothing, not even the sound of the now stopped engine cooling, it was as if I was deaf. I shouted, my voice sounding loud in the mist. Things were getting spookier by the minute. I looked around me, my eyes now had become accustomed to the different light. I could now make out vague shapes in the fog to the side of the road, through some shapes that must be the trees. Vaguely I could make out a light in the distance, probably one of the scattering of houses that I had seen before. As I moved to the side and the angle changed more of the light in the distance was visible and it looked quite large. The cold air made up my mind for me and after starting the warning lights on my car and I had crossed to the side of the road near to the light, I set off up the road. After walking a few meters there was a small opening in the wooded area visible through the mist, a path leading away toward the light in the distance what the hell I thought maybe they had a phone.

The path was hard going its floor littered with leaves and debris, after about 10 minutes I was nearing the light, the mist was clearing too, the path became easier going as the path entered the grounds of the property that I was approaching. I had expected they’re to be some kind of manor house or something set in the grounds, but no house was visible. There was a light ahead however, it was reflected from in the fog on the top of the rise, I got to the top of the path the fog had almost cleared altogether now and there was a house here. But not what I expected, the building looked like an office block but on its side, its shape triangular about 10 meters across at the base the length disappeared into the distance. There were no windows visible in it but the sides were like smoked glass. I could now see two figures moving to what looked like a door in the side this must have been the source of the light I had seen earlier. I decided to approach them. “Hi I shouted, I hope I’m not intruding but my car has broken down and I wonder if you have a phone.” As I approached them they appeared to be minding the door.

“Don’t know if there is one here” said the smaller of the two “I’ll have to ask for you” and with that he went through the doors.

“Live round here” said the other one?

“Not too far away I guess” I replied, “but I’ve never seen this place before bit modern isn’t it? how long has it been here?”

“Don’t know, we are here to watch the door to keep out any strangers from the party that’s going on in there.”

He walked steadily toward me his voice lowering, “Place gives me the creeps especially the people at it, all woman that I have seen, they all look down there noses at you like their better than you know what I mean”?

“I guess so” I nodded in agreement,

I was thinking about what he had said when his partner returned from the door. He was slightly taller than the one I was talking to, but at his side was an even taller woman. She was tall, shapely, with long dark hair that cascaded over her wide shoulders. She had on a long dress, metallic in appearance and as she passed in front of the light its sheerness was apparent, she had only the smallest thong underneath, her pert breasts visible through the dress.

“Hi” I said.

“There’s no phone here” she said briskly “who are you anyway?”

I explained to her what had happened, but she seemed disinterested. She looked me up and down “you keep yourself in shape I see” she interrupted ”what do you do.”

I told her of my restaurant

“And that keeps you that fit!” she said half mocking.

“Before that I was in the Airforce, on radar’s” I told her.

She looked at me with more interest at this “you had better come in and we’ll sort things out” she beckoned me forward

We entered the building through an automatic door that hissed closed as we passed through it. Inside the décor was minimal, and the room brightly lit, the atmosphere was cooler than the outside probably air-conditioned. There were about 50 people in the large room; the gathering was in full swing. I looked around the room at the guests, something strange about them, there wasn’t a sign of another man, all the people were women. They were all aged between about 20 to 30 all with good figures, and they were all startlingly pretty.

“Welcome to our home” said my greeter, “I’m Rachel, can I get you a drink.”

“That would be great” I said.

She left me there a funny thing though the conversations that were in full flow as I entered were now muted; the nearest women were studying me as if I were a specimen in a jar. Rachel returned with a glass of something green in colour and offered it to me. I took it sipping the sweet and not unpleasant drink, as I did this the sound in the room returned the people returning to their original conversations.

”You all live here together” I asked.

“Oh yes” she said, “we are all friends here, good friends” she said, a smile playing across her lips, revealing her perfect white teeth.

The drink was good its smoothness relaxing me and as I glanced around the room the effect of all these beautiful women began to affect me.

“Its strange you been here” she said breaking me away from my thoughts “you are the first man to visit a gathering.”

“I noticed that men were an oddity here” I said ”from the reaction of the others when you left me.”

“Ah they aren’t used to seeing men here.”

“Is the entire place like this?” I asked.

“Through the doors on the left” she indicated “is where we do our work, on the right is our resting area.”

“Work?” But she dismissed the comment with her hand.

“I see the drink is having an effect, or is it the surroundings?” she laughed.

I looked down to my expanding erection that was now visible through my jeans.

“Perhaps I can show you my room, but we must be discreet.” ”The toilet facilities are through the same door as the rest area, I’ll go to my room you ask for the toilet saying you are unwell and I will wait for you.”

“How will I know your room?”

“I will leave you a sign in the corridor” and with that she swept away.

After a while I asked a tall blonde girl that was talking noisily to her short red headed friend “where I could go, as I was feeling unwell”.

“That Rachel” said the redhead to her friend “always had a sense of humor”.

“Follow us,” said the blonde, “we are leaving and it’s the same way.”

She set off for the door Rachel had passed through earlier. As we passed through the door into the corridor she gestured to the door on the right “that’s it there”, and with a giggle to her friend they walked on up the corridor. I entered the toilet room; the room was stark like the other room, purely functional. After waiting a couple of minutes I set off up the corridor in search of my prize.

The corridor was long, stretching off into the distance. I looked up the corridor on the floor outside a door on the left was an earring sparkling in the overhead lights. That was easy I thought. What now should I rush in, knock, I couldn’t make up my mind. I decided to open the door quietly so as not to draw attention to myself. I did just that, opening the door silently. Looking in the room it was slightly darker than the corridor, my eyes reacting slowly to the change of light. In front and slightly to the side of the entrance, there was a bed, on it was a blonde girl the one from earlier not Rachel. She was oblivious to my presence, her attention was taken by the redhead also from earlier whose head was between her spread legs I stood there transfixed for a moment as the blonde girl moaned and shook at the redheads attention. I backed out of the room slowly and I got out unnoticed.

I set off slowly again down the corridor. Four rooms later, on the other side there was a lipstick mark on the floor. This must be it I thought as I entered. And I was right, on the bed was Rachel. She still had on the semi see-through dress. “

“You took your time, but I can see you haven’t lost your enthusiasm.”

“Oh I said I got the wrong room.”

She made a start “no one saw you did they.”

“Oh no but I saw them, they were too busy with each other to notice me, why is it a problem”

“Been here it is forbidden,”

“But they were together” I laughed

“For a man to be here idiot” she scalded.

“Now down to business” she said.

Standing and reaching to the back of her dress she touched something in the neck of the dress and it fell away at her touch revealing her beautiful body. “Am I not beautiful?”

“Umm yes” I said.

“Come, let me remove your clothes I want to see you too.”

She after unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt, dragging it from my shoulders. then ran her fingers through my chest hair, she passed on to the buttons on my jeans.

“Stupid primitive things” she muttered as she struggled to undo the last of them.

She pushed them down with her foot, “Ooh you do work at this body” she said as she ran her fingers over my toned stomach.

Her, hand traveled on, finding the top of my boxes she moved her hand under the elastic of my boxes.

I drew a deep breath as she griped me “very hard a good size too” she giggled.

I too was impressed I’d never seen it so big; maybe it was the show earlier.

“How do you want me?” she asked. “On the bed, on the floor, on my front, back what”?

“Up to you I replied, you seem to be in-charge.”

“Don’t know” she said

“What’s best for me or you.”

“Me of course” she said sternly.

“On the bed then I guess”

She got on the bed slightly awkwardly, as if she was shy now. Shy of showing her nakedness to me?

“You have a good figure,” I said trying to put her at ease. I placed my hand on her leg and she gave a little shiver. “Are you ok?

“This is my first time, haven’t you guessed how things work here” she replied.

I thought back to the hall and the lack of male guests, and then to the room earlier.

“You’re all”?

“Yes” she said “and the group doesn’t allow men, but I have always been curious as to what all the fuss is about your sex.”

“So you’ve never seen a man in the nude before?”

“Many times in my work but I’ve not had the pleasure as it were!” “Will you show me what I’m missing”?

I moved to her and began by kissing her, allowing my hand to cup her pert left breast. I progressed then by kissing her neck then moving down until I was level with her breasts. I took her nipple between my lips, licking the growing bud as she responded to my touch. She responded by using her hand to caress her other breast, as I ran my tongue downward over her smooth tanned skin. Finally the last barrier of her tiny thong prevented me from further progress. I hooked a finger in both sides and slowly began to remove them she raised her butt to help my progress.

After removing them from her legs I began running my hands gently up the front of her legs, they were smooth and tanned like the rest of her body. I drew level with her pussy, it was completely hairless, the lips already slightly puffy and damp. I resumed my original exploration at her breasts, traveling down to her navel licking down toward my eventual goal. I neared her pussy but teasingly moved away. I changed my position positioning myself between her legs. I began by starting at her ankle, dragging my tongue slowly up her smooth calf, up the inside of her thigh. I was now approaching my goal, using my fingers to open her; I licked up the left side of her pussy, and then down the right. I then moved to her clit sucking it between my lips and licked it with my tongue, a gasp from her told me I was having some effect. With my left hand on her breast, I took the nipple between my thumb and finger while I continued with my licking. Her pussy was very wet now, the lips swelling and parting, her clit hardening even more as her pussy became engorged with excitement.

She began to squirm on the bed, as the pleasure heightened. With my hand I placed a finger inside her slowly, entering her. The sides of her pussy gripped my finger as it penetrated to her moist inner depths. I continued to lick her, she trembled with excitement, and with a small cry she came, her pussy griping my fingers as the spasm passed through her. I pinched the nipple now, giving her both pleasure and pain, the climax continued her back arching as it did.

After she had recovered a moment she said, “mm what else have you got for me”?

She got of the bed and moved to where I was kneeling, standing in front of me she moved her hand down my boxes. With one hand she cupped my balls and with the other she pulled my boxes off quickly. Nice she said running her hand the length of my shaft. “Now on the bed” she ordered, pushing me back .She moved, positioning herself between my legs she took my shaft in her hand roughly.

“Gently” I said.

“I’m not used to one with feelings,” she laughed.

She slackened her grip and began to move her hand up and down slowly. Then bending down she began to lick the end with her long tongue wetly, as she continued the movement with her hands. She moved her other hand to my balls, stroking me gently, as she took the tip of my cock in her mouth.

The feeling was intense as she began to suck greedily pumping my cock with her hand. Minutes passed, I ran my fingers through her hair pulling her gently to me, “I thought you wanted me inside you?” I said.

“I do.”

“Well that’s too nice, and I don’t know how long I can last with you doing that!”

“As long as I want you to last” she said “didn’t you wonder what was in that drink?”

“It was different and I did feel something,” I admitted.

“You’re not as big as this usually are you”?

“No” I said somewhat taken aback.

“In our labs, we study the effects of drugs, this one wasn’t very good at what we wanted; but it had two distinct side effects.” ”One is to increase the blood flow and the elasticity of certain body parts.

“The other is that you cannot reach orgasm, not until the antidote is given anyway.”

“I will prove it to you.”

She reached under the bed and produced a little box, in it was a small pad connected to the box by a thin wire. She placed the pad on the end of my cock and slowly moved the controls. The feeling was intense and as she added more power the feeling became unbearable. I couldn’t wait any longer, but I couldn’t come! The feeling had got to a certain level an almost unbearable feeling of pleasure but the release wouldn’t come it was neither pleasure or pain it was a mixture of the two.

“Told you”, by the look on your face I can see that I’ve proved my point”

“Women all over the world will love you for ever if you sell it” I said.

She dismissed the notion, and after removing the box she took up position beside me on the bed. After pulling me on top of her, she took my cock in one hand, and with the other she spread her pussy to take my overly large cock. It slid into her slowly, tightly, the movement slightly restricted by the tightness. As I added pressure her pussy yielded allowing me access to her inner depths. In then out, keeping the thrusts long slow. At first she was restless, but as I continued the steady rhythm she settled back and began to enjoy herself lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. She was getting wetter by the minute now my progress easier. I continued, the feeling I was getting was really weird. I was almost coming the whole time but not quite. I quickened the pace what the hell, I could do this all day. She drew a long breath as I quickened my pace, slightly massaging her clitoris with my fingers she began to moan and shake then her back arched as an orgasm rushed through her.

starmar
starmar
1 Followers
12