Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 06

Story Info
Draven tries to cope... but he's clearly in denial.
7.9k words
4.79
29.5k
25

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers

NB: Once again, credit goes to my editor, wildheartedangel for her help in editing as well as the formulation of ideas for this chapter. I am always grateful. =)

For this chapter, I posted a flowchart of the Vampire hierarchy as well as the Council organization on my blog if you're interested. It might also help explain some of the things that I have written [and will be writing] with regards to the classes of Vampires and the Damage Reversal Unit, which some of you asked earlier.

It amazes me time and again when I have readers telling me they like my story, urging me to write more. Honestly, it's like a daily aphrodisiac to see the comments and emails so keep them coming! It is the only form of payment that authors here get. =)

-Alice-

***

"Do you think everything's okay back there?" asked Erika, looking out the window towards Eian and Fiona's house.

"It should be. They probably have some pack business to settle and don't want us in the way," replied Alaron, his eyes making a quick flick towards the rear view mirror. He didn't want to say it out loud but he had a hunch it had something to do with his brother. It worried him but he was confident that Draven knew how to take care of himself. He would have to worry more later for at the moment he was somewhat responsible for the human beside him.

"Okay, that sounds really official," she said with a sigh. This whole non-human business was starting to sound even more complicated than she thought. Turning to Alaron, Erika decided to change topic, "So umm, now that we're friends, what do you want to talk about? I mean it's quite a long ride back to my loft you know," said Erika absently, twirling her hair around her fingers.

Alaron wasn't sure how to respond to her question. He wasn't one for having civilized conversations with women. In fact, his only interaction with them so far was for sex or the occasional bite or two to quell his desire for warm blood. Bagged blood was more wholesome, sure but it lacked that freshness and triumph that came from hunting a real human being.

"Umm... Al?" Erika's voice snapped him out of his daze. "You don't mind if I call you Al right? I mean, I know Fiona calls you that. Alaron's a nice name but it's too archaic for me. Did your parents accidentally add an 'L' in your name or something?"

Alaron gave a sideward glance towards his passenger. Was she always this talkative? Yeah, especially so when she's berating and insulting him about something.

"I don't think they made a mistake... and I do mind you calling me Al though."

"Why? Fiona gets to call you Al."

"But you don't call her Fi do you? Nah. It's just weird. I mean me and Fi developed this short name system because I didn't want her to waste too much breath when she wanted to call for me."

"That's a weird reason," she replied dryly.

"When she was uh... younger, she was always... uh sick. I mean, she would scream a lot at night, mostly in pain and sometimes she'd forget to breathe. So I used to sleep on the floor of her room to keep her company and Alaron is quite a mouthful when you're in an asthmatic state."

He saw Erika raise one shoulder in a shrug. "Yeah... I suppose that makes sense. So... you're like her brother?"

"We're so close in age that I suppose we're more like siblings than Draven and I are. Weird huh?"

"Wait... so you're not like centuries old?" she asked in surprise.

"You sound almost disappointed," he laughed. "Nah, I'm only 31. But I think most of us stop counting our age after awhile. We just go by the century. At least that's how Draven and my father remember their age."

"Was your mother..."

"No, she was human."

"Oh," she whispered and kept quiet until they turned into the corner of her shop. Best not bring that topic up; she sensed that it was a sensitive issue for him.

"This is so surreal," she commented as Alaron brought the car to a stop outside her old loft. It looked practically the same from outside but once they got in, it looked pretty much like a hurricane had passed through it.

Erika was aware that a man was following her into her home and was suddenly conscious of the state of her house. She had clothes strewn everywhere! A blush of embarrassment crept up her neck at the thought of him finding her soiled underwear lying around.

Alaron had sensed her tension the moment they climbed the stairs to her loft. What was she so worried about?

"I'm fine with sleeping on the couch or floor or whatever so can you stop with the whole worrying thing?" he commented the moment they stepped through the door. "I won't go near you or bite you or anything," he added when she gave him a fearful look.

"But that wasn't what I..." she said, stopping midsentence when she saw him taking off his shirt and heading towards her couch. She wanted to tell him that he'd leave his sweat on her cushion but somehow the words didn't materialize. Her eyes were literally eating the view of his back; smooth and even though it was dark, she could see the lean muscles and the way it tapered to a 'V' into his jeans.

"Shit," she muttered, turning away sharply to avoid imagining wild thoughts in her head. The guy said he liked her but was gentleman enough not to make any moves on her so far. Isn't that a good thing? Shaking her head slightly, Erika managed to make her way to her room without giving a second glance towards the couch.

Half an hour later, Erika was feeling fresh from her bath and despite telling herself she wasn't getting lucky tonight, she put on the sexiest pair of undergarments that she could find. Swallowing timidly, she opened her room door and peeked at her guest... only to find him asleep and snoring.

"Alaron," she whispered but only received a lazy grunt as a reply.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she berated herself, slamming her door and jumping into her bed, face first.

***

It was a cloudless night, with no moon so it was dark and provided Draven an ample cloak as he watched Amber walking soundlessly towards her own home. In fact, walking was a tame word to describe her lethargic movements; she was trudging lifelessly.

Draven knew that he was partly to blame for her soul-less demeanor and part of him wanted desperately to reach out and hold her but instead, he remained in his hiding spot. He wanted... no, needed to take his fill of her image before he disappeared from her life forever.

Would she even remember him? The realization that she might not elicited a soft sigh from his lips. He was almost five hundred years old for god sake. Why was he acting like a dejected lover; walking around with his broken heart on his sleeve for all to see?

"Pathetic," he hissed. He had tried to convince himself over and over that what they shared was just sex but he knew he was in denial. The fact that they established a mental bond shared between wolf mates even before they made love was enough to alert him of her specialness.

It was a special thing, he supposed, to be able to communicate with your loved one like that; to complete each other's sentences without having to even say a word, to sync each other's movements in tempo with the other, to be privy to each other's emotions without having to even read each other's minds...

That was what makes her so special. With his abilities, he could simply read any human or Vampire's mind with or without their permission and erase whatever bit about him that he didn't like. Life would be so boring that way. But this wolf... she could read his mind back and even stop him from erasing her memories at will. Not to mention that she's smart and sexy too.

Smiling to himself, Draven glanced towards the single lighted room in her house. He couldn't really see through the windows but he was satisfied knowing that she was inside; alive and safe.

It was time to leave now...

***

Fiona's back was pressed against Eian's chest as they both looked out their living room window; observing Amber's movements until she disappeared out of sight at the corner of the street. Even then, Eian did not move his hands from around Fiona and simply stood there, holding her close.

"You did what you had to do Sweetheart," he murmured into the top of her head. He knew that she was feeling guilty and sad about what just happened so he was trying to distract her. He had made countless of difficult decisions in the past and knew that if he harped on them constantly, it would rip his soul apart and make him miserable.

Right now, she needed a distraction...

His hands were slowly going under her blouse; his fingers trailing lightly up her torso. Taking a deep breath, he took in her scent. God she smelled wonderful, he thought.

Fiona smiled as she turned slightly to look into Eian's eyes. "Looks like your plan to distract me backfired," she mused, pressing back against his growing hardness.

"You mean it's not working?" His smile was mirrored in his eyes as he scooped Fiona into his hands and marched towards the stairs. "This calls for desperate measures then."

She laughed as he started walking up the stairs; her fingers slowly pulling her blouse up and over her head and throwing it carelessly on the over the railing. It was only when she unbuckled her bra to toss it aside that he stopped in his track and raised his eyebrow at her.

"Do you want to make it to the bedroom or not?" he asked in surprise.

"That depends," she whispered back silkily, pulling his face down to meet her kiss. Eian's body stilled for a moment as his mind registered her dare. She was kissing him gently in an almost questing way but her fingers were already impatiently unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"You want me now?" he murmured against her lips, hearing no answer but a moan in her throat as her tongue slid out to invade and demand more from him. He supposed that meant a yes then. Lowering her to her own feet, he pushed her gently until her back was pressed against the railing before hungrily kissing her, cupping and fondling her breasts until she moaned into his mouth with pleading.

Not caring about being gentle now, he pulled her skirt down roughly and pulled away to study her body. It was exquisite and every inch of her pale milky skin was his. Every inch was now exposed except the tiny triangle of a thong that she was wearing. Licking his lips, he made sure her eyes were on him as he took off his shirt, taking in the look of pure lust on her face. Her eyes were taking in the expanse of his chest; almost caressing him visually, down his abdomen and navel towards her end prize. Her gaze alone made his cock harden considerably inside the confines of his jeans.

"What do you want Fiona?" he teased, watching the way her eyes flicked up in pleasure. "Come and get it then," he whispered, curling his fingers in a welcoming gesture. Fiona needed no other invitation. Her lips began trailing kisses down his neck and chest as her fingers busily unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans. She pushed his boxers down together with the jeans, letting it pool at his ankles.

He was about to kiss her when she suddenly got to her knees and began working her mouth on his fully erect cock; her tongue swirling over the tip and licking down the sides, lathering it with her warm saliva before engulfing the first few inches into her mouth. He felt her hand rubbing his balls gently and couldn't help moaning as she went about her task of pleasuring him.

Eian was almost unaware of the fact that he was holding her head and fucking her mouth, thrusting his hips back and forth. It was only when his body tensed with the need to cum that he stopped and gently coaxed her off his cock.

"I don't want to waste a drop," he said, eyeing her lovingly. "I want it inside you."

Despite having made love to Eian for quite some time now, Fiona still managed a blush at his words. Not wanting to waste any more time, Eian pulled her up and pressed his lips against hers, sighing as he took in the taste of his mate. His fingers gently reached down between her thighs to search for that sweet spot of hers. Pushing the thong slightly to the side, he dipped two fingers inside her warm pussy and caressed the inner muscles sensuously. When he felt the warm liquid slowly secreting onto his fingers, he began to move his hand faster, in and out of her wetness, making sure he rubbed directly at the swollen g-spot.

In no time, Fiona was moaning; clamping her muscles tightly around his fingers as she felt the first wave of her orgasm taking over her system. Still, he didn't stop finger-fucking her and before she could stop him, her body was pushed into another orgasm.

"Eian!" she screamed, turning away from his kiss to bite into his shoulder. That was going to leave a mark, he knew. When her orgasm subsided, lifted her up and sat down on one of the steps with her on top of him.

"You know what to do," he smiled, looking her seductively in the eye. Fiona lowered her eyes slightly to hide her shyness. "How can you still be shy after all this time?" he asked as she climbed on top of him.

"Because you look at me like I'm the only beautiful and desirable thing in the world," she whispered, lowering herself on top of his hard cock. Eian's reply immediately died on his lips as the sensation of her pussy enveloping him took centre stage. She had completely taken every inch of him inside her, grinding her pussy in slow circles against him before pulling out all the way and impaling herself down once again.

Eian leaned back on his elbows and watched his wife move. She was moving in quick strokes now, her pussy gripping his cock tightly, making loud sucking sounds each time she descended. Eian was beginning to feel that familiar tingle in his balls and knew it was time to change positions. He didn't want to cum too soon.

Still embedded inside her, he held Fiona tightly and stood up to press her back against the stair railing. She let out a shout of surprise as he placed one foot down but hooked the other in the crook of his elbow. His cock felt so big and deep in this position that her pussy tingled with anticipation of a mind-blowing fuck but much to her dismay, he pulled out all the way until only the tip of his cock was inside her.

"Eian?" her confusion apparent on her face. "I need you," she pleaded when she saw that he didn't respond. Her hips started to move but his strong hand held her in place, his head shaking as he looked down at her.

"Tell me first what emotion you used to control Amber..." he prompted, pushing his cock in slightly before pulling out all the way.

"Eian!" she cried. This position made her so exposed and vulnerable! She couldn't even move without losing her balance.

"Tell me Sweetheart and I'll fuck your pussy into oblivion..." he whispered. Fiona stared wide- eyed at him.

"Cum inside me and then I'll tell you," she replied and smiled when his hips pushed forward slightly on its own accord to push a few inches of his cock inside her.

"That's so unfair," he groaned as his body moved even closer to her, burying the whole length of his cock deep inside her pussy. "Bad little Vampires will have to sleep in the garden tonight," he managed to breathe out because at that moment, her pussy was squeezing him so tight; a gush of hot liquid creaming all over his cock and dribbled down her thigh.

"Oh my god Fiona..." he whispered, lifting her other leg and hooking at his elbow. Apparently she had released her hold on him when she came. Which was good because he was going to punish her now.

Her eyes flared open when she heard his thought but all that came out of her mouth were loud screams as he began brutally plowing her sweet pussy without abandon, slamming her back against the railing. Fiona felt so helpless in this position for the only support she had were her hands on the rails and it was slowly slipping as Eian kept thrusting harder into her each time.

She could feel her pussy stretch as his cock grew slightly larger; a sign that he was about to cum and mate with her.

"Yes Eian! More! More!" she screamed and felt his body growing still for a moment before the blast of hot cum seared her pussy walls, cueing her into cumming once more. The moment his orgasm subsided, Eian leaned all his weight on her body and the next thing they knew...

"Ahhh!!!" they shouted.

"Oh my god Eian Sweetheart..." said Fiona as her eyes now stared up at what was left of their stair railing. "That must have been a really forceful punishment."

His head immediately snapped up. "Did I hurt you baby?"

She smiled slyly. "Nice of you to bring that up."

"What? I hurt you? Really? Where?" he panicked and tried to move only to realize that he was attached to her body. "Damn!" he hissed, looking down at their entwined bodies.

"Not that Eian," she chuckled. When he gave her a confused look, she burst out happily, "I'm two months late!"

Still he looked at her in confusion.

"I might be pregnant!" she translated, hugging him close.

"Oh..." was all he managed to say for words escaped him at the moment. He held his wife tenderly close and slowly stood up from the mess.

***

It was another two hours drive up to Culzean Castle but somehow Draven didn't feel like returning home yet. He didn't think he could face his father and not blurt out the truth by accident.

He needed a distraction. But what?

Draven needed company but everyone he cared about were south from where he was at the moment. Roaming his eyes, he caught sight of a few brothels and bars; their neon fluorescents blinking attractively in the night.

"Yeah, that'll do," he sighed and stopped the car. If alcohol and sex with other women was what it took to forget her, then he'll be damned.

Taking long strides across the uneven ground, he took in the reek of alcohol, stale perfume and piss from the drains; his face kept straight while his peripheral vision observed the crowd.

He'd classify the place as sleazy with dodgy characters smiling or sneering at him, depending on the gender and of course the sudden need for some men to flex their beefy bodies at him; an invitation or a threat? A thin smile crafted on his lips. "Whatcha smiling at gorgeous?" a silky voice purred at him as he entered. Draven's eyes flicked slightly to his left and saw a buxom blonde leaning against the door frame, staring at him. It took him just a second to return his gaze forward; her mind wasn't even on sex. Sex was a job to her and he was a potential customer.

It was useless. He could read her too much and that was just boring.

Walking on, he slumped himself on a stool at the bar and ordered a Black Russian. Maybe dulling his senses for awhile might make reading women less easy. Then he wouldn't give a damn if they wanted to rob him blind for the night.

He was onto his third glass when he sensed someone slipping into the seat next to him. Draven grunted. Obviously if he could still sense anything, he wasn't drunk enough.

"Another Black Russian!" he called to the bartender. Maybe he should have ordered pure Vodka or Whiskey. A Black Russian seemed so mild...

"I'd say otherwise," said the person beside him. Draven growled slightly but didn't reply and instead took a deep gulp of his drink. He could tell that it was a woman beside him but he couldn't read her much... must be the alcohol finally taking effect.

"I think that's enough Black Russians for now," he heard her say when the bartender arrived with his fourth glass. He growled when he saw a dainty cocoa-coloured hand taking his glass away from him.

"Give me one more... that's for the lady," he snapped; staring at the bartender with an implicit threat in his gaze.

"No, don't worry David... he's just joking. Why don't you go and serve the others? He and I are leaving," she said sweetly before grabbing Draven's arm and pulling him out of his seat.

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,147 Followers