Intramural Threesome

Story Info
College friends get together.
1.1k words
3.26
53.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers

What's that babe? Okay, okay. Pour me another drink and I'll tell you the story if it will get you off my back. Just don't get all jealous and weird on me. Maybe it will get you horny and we can do it later.

It was back in grad school. I had known these two girls, Caroline and Karla for a couple of years. We lived in the same dorm and hung out occasionally. We were into the same music. Caroline and I had some classes together also.

Caroline was pretty. Blond, shoulder length hair, really light complexion, about 5'-6" or so with a great figure which was hidden most of the time by the clothes she wore. She and Karla were into the goth/alternative thing a bit, you know the Cure and the Smiths and all those bands. I was into it too, but didn't go for the eyeliner and crap.

Anyway, Caroline and Karla moved into an off-campus apartment for senior year and I was living in grad student housing on campus. I had always thought Caroline was interested in me, but she was extremely shy and every time I got close to asking if she would date me, I convinced myself she wasn't interested. To keep the story short, we did finally begin dating for a month or so. I really liked her and she really liked me, but I think we both knew it wasn't a love that was going to keep us together for life.

One night, I go over to their apartment for dinner. They made a great chicken dish and we were hanging out talking and laughing and drinking. We were into our third bottle of wine when Karla broke out that game Trivial Pursuit. Karla was really pretty, but on the big side. Not fat, but she had a big frame, about 5'-9" with a couple of extra pounds. She was a red head with a smile that belonged on the cover of a magazine. Today they would probably call her a big, beautiful woman.

We were all fairly buzzed and Karla and Caroline are getting all touchy feely with me and each other. Karla says, "let's play strip trivial pursuit!" I'm game because I figure I am a wealth of knowledge about things that don't matter much and usually clean up in this game.

Well, the way things work out, I'm down to my underwear. Caroline has her bra panties and socks and Karla is clothed except for bare feet and she is laughing her ass off. Next question is some shit about theater or something. The one category I know nothing about. Now I'm nude and the two of them are loving it. I say something about being glad I'm not a sore loser and Karla comes over to me and hugs me. I think she actually felt a bit bad over kicking my ass in the game. Before I know it we are kissing and Caroline has come over and it is a big three way hug.

My cock is hard as a rock now and without saying a word Karla leads me and Caroline into their bedroom. I can't believe this, but am not gonna miss this opportunity so I start taking Caroline's bra off and she is out of her panties in a second. Karla is taking her clothes off too and we are all hugging and kissing each other real passionately.

Karla lays down on the bed an I get a good look at her. She is a big girl, but as I said, not fat and actually pretty hot. I go straight for her pussy and start licking her clit. Caroline and she are kissing and Karla is moaning as I flick my tongue over her clit, up and down her slit and suck each of her lips gently into my mouth. I lift my head slightly and Caroline is facing me, straddling Karla's face. We kiss and she tastes Karla's pussy in my mouth.

Karla is on the edge of the bed and I stand up to slide my cock into her. Caroline Grabs my dick and gives it a long hard suck before taking it from her mouth and positioning it at Karla's pussy. Karla was really wet and I slid right in to that hot wet hole. Man, I thought I was going to come in about 5 seconds but I forced myself to hold back. I felt so great fucking Karla and Caroline was moaning and kissing my abdomen.

Caroline got up and I pulled out of Karla. The girls re-positioned themselves so that Karla was on the edge of the bed, facing me. She began going down on me and Caroline moved around onto the floor and got down between my legs. I don't think I have ever felt anything better than having Karla suck my cock while Carloline licked and sucked on my balls. Karla worked me with her hand and mouth and Caroline sucked each of my balls hard until they ached.

I felt Caroline shift under me and her hands peeled my ass cheeks apart. Before I knew it, she was flicking her tongue over my asshole. I moaned because I had never felt anything so incredible. Here was shy goth-chick Caroline going totally hardcore on me.

Karla and I kissed as I put one leg up on the bed and Caroline buried her tongue into my sphincter, licking and probing me like crazy. I began sucking Karla's big tits as she embraced me.

We moved again and I laid down on the bed. Karla straddled me and began riding my cock which could not have been any harder. I pulled Caroline over so that she straddled my face. I ran my tongue back and forth over her pussy, then dragged it down until the tip of it hit her bung hole. I returned the ass licking favor as best I could before returning to her clit.

Caroline began to come and I was ready to explode myself. Karla got off me and went back to sucking me. She worked my hard-on with one hand as she sucked me in and out of her hot mouth. I arched my hips and yelled out as I began to spurt into her mouth. It felt like the jizz was coming from every part of my body and being fired out through my cock.

Karla took every drop of what must have been a ton of semen. The three of us kissed and I fucked Caroline while Karla watched before we all fell asleep.

We woke up the next day with massive hangovers and never really spoke about what had happened. Caroline and my relationship fizzled as I had expected anyway and we all graduated. Last I heard, Karla and Caroline stopped speaking over some mutual interest in some other guy. Too bad, since they had always been the best of friends.

So, are you satisfied that I finally told you about the only three-way I was ever involved in? What do you mean you had a couple of similar experience? You never told me that before!

Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers