Intrigue

Story Info
Sexy senatorial candidate has an agenda.
1.3k words
3.25
72k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tommi
Tommi
17 Followers

I saw him for the first time in the lobby of my hotel. He looked like a model from GQ in a custom tailored dark blue suit, crisp starched white shirt and Harvard tie. He had dark hair expertly cut in a conservative style. Wide shoulders tapered to a narrow waist. Over six feet tall, he was too good to be true. His face was his best feature. Deep blue eyes, straight nose, full lips, and a strong chin with a little cleft that lent him just a hint of Cary Grant. I walked toward him conscious that he was watching me, appraising me. His eyes did not turn away. His serious look sent a shiver down my spine, and I am sure I had goose bumps somewhere on my body. I walked past him trying to compose myself. My Aide John Lowell rushed up to me holding out the last draft of the speech I was to give tonight. As I read it over my mind was lost in those intriguing blue eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Sarah Brightman, and I am here today to ask for your vote for the United States Senate, and your help in reshaping the Republican Party into an organization that represents more than just the conservative left that has dominated it for these past eight years." I saw him three tables back from the stage. His serious look, his beautiful face. I grew excited and stammered just a little as I continued this speech that was so important to my future. I was the first woman to be considered a serious candidate for the senate in my state. I tried to put him from my mind and kept my eyes from looking in his direction. "My opponent Senator Blackwood has a commendable record of achievement in the years he has been our Senator, but his ideas are of the past, of back room deals, of a type of politics that has outlived it's usefulness to meet the challenges we face in our State, our Nation, our World."

I was looking at him again, but only for an instant. I finished my speech and asked the audience for questions. I gave my best answers and could feel I was winning these people to my point of view. I saw him raise his hand to ask a question. "Yes sir."

"Ms. Brightman I have no question, but I do want to say that I feel you offer the Party what it needs in this critical hour. Your voice embraces many who have been marginalized for far too long. You have my vote Ma'am." A stirring round of applause spread through the room. I thanked him and continued to answer the many questions that followed.

With a glass of wine pressed to my lips I saw him looking at me. The frank level look so serious and enchanting. He came to me. I could feel my nipples grow hard beneath my silk blouse. Thank God for the suit coat I wore. He introduced himself as Ben Whitney, an attorney for a prestigious firm here in the city. I could not hide the fact that I was attracted to him and he knew it. I had been divorced for five years and there had been no men in my life in that long. He tried to hide it, but there was lust in his eyes. God it was flattering to be looked at in that way.

At age forty-two I still had a trim figure. Good legs, firm breasts, no sag anywhere. I exercised daily to stay in shape. He was about thirty-three or four. A young man paying this kind of attention to me was thrilling. He boldly asked in a quiet voice if he could discuss something with me after the reception was over. I gave him a hesitant nod and we parted to greet others in the room.

I entered the elevator heading to my room. He walked in behind me. We were alone as the elevator began to rise. He turned to me and kissed my trembling lips. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and took my breath away. I pushed him away and told him to wait. I pushed the stop button and turned to him. I ripped the buttons from my blouse as I tore it and my jacket off and dropped them to the floor. With a small knife I sliced through my bra and let it fall open exposing my breasts. I ripped my skirt from the small slit at the hem to my waist. I pulled the crotch of my panties away from my body and cut it leaving my mound and glistening labia exposed. A bewildered look, a look of uncertainty replaced the confidence that had been in his eyes. He watched as I slapped my breasts hard, leaving angry red hand prints on my flesh. I slapped my face until I was sure it was red. I took a small tape recorder from my purse and turned it on.

I said, "Mr. Ben Whitney in five minutes you will be publicly charged with attempted rape. I will bring criminal and civil charges against you. Your career and your life will be over." A look of terror on his face told me I had nearly won. "You have one chance to escape the nightmare before you. Confess now who put you up to this seduction and don't lie to me. I will know, and I will ruin you." He stood there in shock unsure of himself for perhaps the first time in his life. Then I saw the broken look I was waiting for. "It was Orin Blackwood, he got me to do this. He was afraid of your growing popularity within the party. He wanted to involve you in a scandal that would force you to drop out of the race in return for our silence."

I smiled at him and pushed the button that allowed the elevator to continue it's accent. I took him into my room to the shock of John Lowell who waited for me. John said "my god Sarah what has happened." I made Ben Whitney repeat what he had told me in the elevator to John. John typed up his statement and I made him sign it. I told him to get the hell out of my room and that he would here from me if I wanted anything further from him. I might find a use for that boy. After the bastard had left I slipped my jacket back on to cover my naked breasts. John tried not to ogle me which made me smile. I answered his concerned questions about my well being and told him to go home to his wife.

John left and I took of my clothes except for my garter belt stockings and heels. The events of the evening had moisture running down my thighs. I poured two glasses of wine and entered the dark bedroom. A light came on by the bed and I looked over to see the naked beauty of Charlotte Blackwood reclined on top of the covers with a sultry smile on her face. "Did it go well. Did you get what you need?"

"Yes" I said. "The information you gave me was correct. Orin will have to retire or be faced with a political scandal that he can not survive." the smile on Charlotte's face deepened as she stretched her fantastic body, the body that had made her Miss America. "Good," she said. "Then I get my husband back and away from his secretary who has been screwing him and you get me as your sex slave for life as I promised. Come here Sarah and let me lick your sweet pussy." I stood over her, looking down at her and lowered my dripping pussy to sit on her open and eager mouth. As she licked deep inside me and teased my clit from under it's hood with the tip of her tongue I thought I would enjoy Washington. This felt like winning.

Tommi
Tommi
17 Followers