Intrigued Ch. 02

Story Info
Keegan doesn't care... or does he?
1.8k words
4.66
30k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Keegan-

I stood there, damn near in shock. My scream was lodged in my throat. I felt like such a pussy, but this was no average five-foot-something, one-hundred-something pound chick I was dealing with here. She was dangerous. Subconsciously, I considered my options: If I screamed, she would fucking kill me. If I kept quiet, she would fucking kill me. If I ran, she would catch me and fucking kill me. If I stayed put, she would fucking kill me. "Shit! I'm gonna fucking die!" I thought as I finally accepted the inevitable.

-Raven-

It was very unusual for me to feel anything but the aching pang of hunger when I was preparing to feed, but this time, I felt almost sympathetic toward this man that I was about to drain dry. He stood there, pulse going wild, contemplating whether or not to make a run for it. I have murdered a vast amount of humans over the last eighty-nine years and felt nothing but pure satisfaction. Why did I even care? Sure, in the beginning, it was hard to end someone's life, but when it comes down to it, it is either the death of them, or the death of me, making those 'soft' feelings short-lived.

Subconsciously, my body grew rigid, preparing to attack. He then gave a hopeless, pathetic sigh and slumped his shoulders. The peculiar gesture confused me, causing me lose my attack stance. Embarrassing. I stood up tall and looked into his beautiful grey eyes.

"Are you not going to run, Keegan?" I asked, taking a few steps toward him.. He, in turn, taking a few backwards. He shook his head, "What's the point? Either way, I'm gonna die. Why run?"

"Are you not afraid?" I asked, impressed by his rationale. He shrugged, "I'm scared shitless, but what options do I have? What's the point?"

I walked over to him slowly, leering into his eyes. He was absolutely beautiful, even in the midst of his apparent demise. He smelled sweet. He smelled of life. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and brought him down to my level. He was so warm, yet he barely had any reaction to the frigidity of my skin.

I couldn't do it. As I neared his jugular, I felt his whole body tense up in anticipation of pain. I retracted my fangs and planted my lips on his neck for a kiss.

His looping thought of: "Shit.Shit.Shit" soon turned into "What the fuck"?

I continued to cover his neck with kisses, covering the tops of the exposed tattoos: it was the next best thing. I felt the blood rushing through his vein directly under my lips. I was starving and began to feel physical pain as the result. Shortly after the pain, I felt vibrations coming from his neck. He was moaning! Humans! An extremely hungry vampire is sucking on his neck and he moans?

I did not understand why I was being so masochistic at the moment but I could not get enough. The excruciating pangs shook me to the core, involuntarily, my fangs extended. It was time to make a decision.

"Go!" I yelled, releasing my grip on his neck. I wanted to get him as far away as possible to avoid murdering him. "Leave now if you want to live!"

He then grabbed my face with both hands and brought me in for a kiss. With the wound on his lip still fresh, I sucked, trying to get the blood to flow freely again without biting. I succeeded. He continued to try to kiss me as I drank his blood. His fingers ran through my hair, pushing me deeper into his kiss.

The pain subsided. I felt great. "Thank you," I said, truly grateful for his generosity.

"No. Thank you for not killing me," he said with a small, sexy smile. He grabbed my waist and kissed me again. "Now, where were we?"

I looked at him, confused. "You still want me? Even knowing what I am?" He nodded, "Monster or not, you're fucking hot," he chuckled at his own rhyme. I would never understand humans, it was hard to believe I was one once.

"Well, in that case, you were going to take me home with you," I said with a smirk. He offered me his arm and I took it. We continued our trek to his house as though we were normal, a man and his female companion instead of a Vampire and her would-be lunch. I wondered who this man was and what would be in store for me at his home...

-Keegan-

Here I was, yet again, doing something that was unbelievably stupid...Why the fuck I was taking this girl, no, monster to my apartment, I had no clue. This was the same girl that just tried to kill me and here I am, taking her to my place while she held my arm like we were on our first fucking date! What in God's name is wrong with me? I even offered myself to her like a damn sacrifice so she wouldn't starve to death...

Even in my confusion (and fear), I couldn't deny her beauty. She looked so erotic as she licked my blood from her bottom lip... Oh, God! This is so fucking twisted, I can't find words to describe it. I felt her body grow rigid as I continued to curse myself for my endless and recurring stupidity. Soon, we made it to my apartment building. I opened the door for her and escorted her up to my door, treating her like the lady she appeared to be. She was wearing a sexy low-cut dress and matching heels that made me think thoughts that were so inappropriate, they would make a porn star blush.

I reached into my pocket and fumbled with my keys, finally snapping out of the very graphic visualizations of me fucking her, "Shit. What if I open the door and she just pushes me inside and sucks me dry? Dammit!" I thought.

-Raven-

"Why would I go through all the trouble of giving you the option of running away, only drinking enough from you to stay alive, and accompanying you home when I could have just ended you in that dark alley if I really wanted to kill you?" I asked with a smirk. His thoughts were turning me on. I did my best to appear composed, as I usually always was.

"Hell, I don't know, but-,' he began before realizing that he had not spoken a single word... "Holy Fuck! Did you just read my mind?"

I shook my head, "I heard your thoughts. Anything you think, I can hear. Most of the time, it is just a pain in the ass," I paused, searching his face for any sign of fear, I saw nothing but pure fascination. He was so peculiar. "With you, however, it is great because there is something special about you. What it is, I am not sure, but there is definitely something there. Also, I heard the thoughts you were having earlier as well... I must say I found them to be... quite exhilarating."

It did not take Keegan long at all to get over his moment of extreme shock. He opened the door for me and eagerly ushered me inside. His apartment was small but every inch of space was being utilized. It was a perfect bachelor pad- from the earthy pine scent to all of the dark furniture. It suited him.

Before I could get a good look at my surroundings, he dove in for the kill. For the second time tonight, I was pushed into a wall. He planted warm kisses on my neck, using his hot tongue to trace shapes on my exposed cleavage. His urgency was so intense... I felt the moan creep up my throat and swallowed it back down.

"Give it up. Just let go.." he thought over and over again. When he began to vocalize those thoughts, I shook my head battling my own demons that were unbeknownst to him... I had been in total control of everything since I was turned in the early 1920's, there was no way I would be that scared little girl ever again, especially not for a human.

Keegan slid the straps of my dress down over my shoulders, exposing my bare breasts. He paused for a moment to take in this new view of me. I watched as his grey eyes rolled over my half-naked body and I shivered. For the first time in decades, I felt self-conscious. I was almost embarrassed to stand before him in such a state.

His thoughts, "Oh, my fucking God! She's fucking beautiful!", eased my apprehension, slightly. Suddenly, his eyes darkened with lust. He grabbed both of my wrists in his right hand and pinned me against the wall, roughly grabbing my right breast. He lowered his mouth to my nipple, biting it slightly, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. The moan escaped, the volume slightly startling me.

He released my wrists, causing them to fall to my sides. His hands traveled up and down my sides again, gripping here or there ever so often. When his hands reached my hips, he pushed my dress the rest of the way down along with my soaked panties. He sank down to his knees and began rubbing my thighs. It drove me wild feeling his warm breath so close to something so sacred...

Without warning, he threw my right leg over his strong shoulder and dove into my pussy, causing me to cry out. He nipped and sucked my clit until I could hardly take it. This beautiful human man was making me feel pleasures I have not felt in years, if ever. I gripped his hair pushing his tongue deeper inside of me. I moaned and thrashed as I neared my peak. He then shoved a finger, followed by another, deep inside of my creamy pussy, without a doubt , trying to prime me for more play later on that night.

He nibbled my clit as his persistent fingers stroked me to an intense orgasm. My cries of passion sounded as if a murder was taking place in the small apartment. Involuntarily, my body quaked and spasmed as the orgasm ripped through me, causing me to throw my head back against the wall cracking it down the middle.

I sank to the ground next to him, leaning against the cracked wall and basking in the afterglow of my orgasm. His face was flushed and wet with my juices. I smiled and kissed him. "I will pay for this," I said leaning my head against the wall.

"It's fine," he said, "don't worry about it. I'm just scared to see what you'll break when it's my cock inside you and not my tongue." If I was alive, I would have been flushed by his obscenity. We both looked down at the huge bulge in his jeans....my fangs extended.