Intrigued Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
4.1k words
4.65
22.1k
19

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Keegan-

When I walked into The Riff, I felt great... I looked good, smelled good, and felt awesome. It didn't take me long to spot Blondie behind the bar, she looked amazing with her hair in a messy ponytail, her short black shorts, and low-cut white Riff tee shirt. I walked over and took a seat.

"Hey, Sexy," she greeted me with a smile, sliding me my usual Corona.

"Hey, Blondie... How's it going?" I said, popping the top off the bottle and taking a swig.

"Oh, you know, the usual... surrounded by a bunch of drunk assholes that wanna get in my pants," she said with a sigh.

"Don't act like you don't like it, Blondie, you know you love those drunks" I jested.

"Whatever, Keegan, I have no interest in a man that can hardly stand up," She said, rolling her green eyes.

"There were plenty of times when I could hardly stand up and you still wanted to take me home with you," I reminded her with a smirk.

"That's because I'll take you however I can get you, Keegan," she replied, not missing a beat, "...and if you did come home with me, you wouldn't regret it."

"What makes you so confident, Blondie?" I asked, getting a bit curious.

"I know this because I am very good at what I do," she said with a wink. I shifted uncomfortably on the barstool. She walked away to get another drink for a soon-to-be drunk asshole. I couldn't help but watch her perfect ass as it got further away. She came back with a fresh Corona and held it out for me to take. When I reached for it, she pulled it just out of my reach...

"So, Keegan, what do you say? You wanna keep me company tonight?" she asked, hopeful.

I took the beer, "I don't know, Blondie," I lied, "I'm not looking for a relationship right now and it wouldn't be fair to you to make this a one-nighter."

"Keegan, I meant it when I said that I would take you however I could get you. If all I get with you is one night, I'll take it... no strings attached," she said as a final attempt.

I pretended to think over what she said. I popped the top off my bottle and took a slow drink. "Okay, Blondie, I'll stay with you tonight. If it happens again, great, if it doesn't, fine," I stopped speaking and scribbled my cell number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. "Here's my number so we can keep in touch afterwards, if you want."

Blondie looked at me like I just gave her a million dollars. "Really, Keegan?" she asked in disbelief, looking down at the paper in her hand.

"Yeah, really. I'll just wait for you to finish your shift and..." I began before she held up her index finger and disappeared through a staff-only door. A few minutes later, she returned with a huge smile on her face.

"What's up, Blondie?" I asked, wanting to know what was going on.

"Oh, nothing... Are you ready to go?" she asked, still wearing the larger-than-life smile.

"Don't you have to finish your shift?" I asked, confused.

"No... I called a co-worker to cover my shift, she owed me... big. Did you ever wonder how you came every day for a month and I was never off? That's how," she said with a smile.

"So... you took your co-worker's shift every day for a month because..." I probed.

"Oh, Keegan, you know damn well why I did it and don't make me say it!" she said, blushing.

"For me?" I asked, feeling like an idiot.

"Yes, for you..." she admitted, sounding like she felt two feet tall. "I know that I seem like a creeper now, but I really like you and I figured that if you saw me often enough, I would grow on you. Pretty stupid, huh?" she asked with her head down.

I let every word that she said sink in... no one had ever done anything like that for me before. She showed up for over a month straight just to see me, while I showed up for over a month straight to find Raven, who I still haven't seen at all. For the first time in a really fucking long time, I felt like I mattered to someone and I hadn't even had to put my best foot forward, she, like Aspen, liked me as is.

I curled my index finger under her chin and tilted her head up until our eyes met. "No, it wasn't stupid, Jenna. It worked," I said as I smiled down at her. I leaned down and kissed her lips.

She looked as if she could float away at any moment. She blushed and looked away... cute. "Let's get outta here, Babe," I said as I looped my arm around her waist. There were men at the bar that stared lustfully after us, wishing they were in my position. We made our exit. Before long, we were enveloped in darkness.

"How far do you live? Should we catch a cab?" I asked, ready to flag one down.

"I live pretty far, so a cab would be a good idea... Keegan?" she asked, shyly.

"Yes, Jenna?" I responded, wondering what happened to the uninhibited sexual vixen that was so vocal earlier.

"I was wondering... because we only have tonight... if you would kiss me again? Only if you didn't mi-," she said, but was cut short.

Before she could finish her sentence, I had both of my hands on either side of her face as I covered her lips with mine. I pushed my tongue inside and removed her ponytail holder and tangled my fingers in her blonde hair. She moaned against me and wrapped her arms around my neck. We must have been quite a sight, the two of us making out standing in the middle of the sidewalk, pedestrians walking around us... we were oblivious, the only thing that mattered to either of us was the kiss that we were sharing at that very moment.

-Raven-

It made my blood boil to see them that way. His hands lost in her hair, her arms around his neck, in the middle of the sidewalk, no less! This was not just sex, simple sex I could deal with. This seemed as if it were something more. His thoughts of her were not composed of pure lust as they were about me, they had feelings. I could not blame him for moving on, I brought this upon myself, I was the one who disappeared on him , not the other way around. Regardless where the fault lies, it did not stop me from wanting to rip her fucking throat out and take him away from her. I will stay true to my plan, he deserves happiness, even if it is with someone other than me...

-Keegan-

We were standing outside her apartment. Jenna seemed like she was in some sort of stupor, the way she fumbled with her keys. It was kind of cute, the more I thought about it. She acted as if I were some sort of celebrity, the way she looked at me when we ended our kiss. When she opened her door, I instantly smelled a light lavender scent. It was intoxicating.

"Come in, Keegan," she said as she led me inside by the hand. She flipped on the light in the entryway. I looked around... Her home looked just as I pictured it: neat and tidy with light walls and furniture. So prim and proper, so Jenna. "Have a look around."

"Nice place," I said, looking at the unusual, white sculptures that lined her shelves and mantle. Behind her sofa, there was a large fish aquarium with a shitload of expensive looking fish inside.

"Thank you," she said, breathing what sounded like a sigh of relief that I liked her home. "I'm going to go freshen up, make yourself at home... remote's on the coffee table."

I nodded at her and took a seat on the soft, cushiony tan sofa. I nearly sank inside of it. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels, settling on Family Guy. Minutes passed and I was absorbed in the episode, laughing at Peter and the Giant Chicken have a street brawl.

I heard footsteps behind me, but when I turned around, there was no one there. 'Huh, odd,' I thought as I brought my focus back to the show.

I suddenly felt hands massaging my shoulders and extending past my chest and over my stomach and back up again. I laid my head back and surrendered to the feelings these hands were inducing at that moment. I felt her warm, soft lips kiss my neck and her tongue begin to trace circles on my neck. I swallowed to keep a moan from creeping up. I watched as her hands began unbuttoning my shirt, button by button exposing my chest and abs. I was rock hard and excited to find out what was next.

She walked around, so I could see her and stopped in front of me. Her long, blond hair hung freely over her shoulders and she was wearing a short, white robe. My breath caught in my throat... she looked absolutely incredible. I picked up the remote control and flipped off the television.

"Take off the robe, Jenna," I said softly.

She didn't take the robe off, instead she straddled my lap and kissed my lips. She leaned into my ear and whispered: "Call me Blondie."

I grabbed a handful of hair and roughly pushed her mouth into mine. I grabbed the tie that served as a closure for the robe and untied it. Her robe fell open exposing her naked flesh to me... She shook her robe off, letting it fall to the floor. I rolled my eyes over her beautiful body from her large breasts, to her belly ring, to the perfect landing strip that covered her pussy. I ran my fingertips down her back until they reached her round ass... I grabbed it with both hands and squeezed it roughly. She leaned down and began to kiss me and I continued to knead her ass, she began to moan and grind her wet pussy against me, riding my covered erection. Her behavior was unacceptable... I corrected it with a few sharp slaps to her pert ass. Her breath caught in her throat as I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth and bit down.

"Get up," I commanded forcefully. She obeyed, standing before me, leaving a puddle of her juices sitting in my lap. She looked at me hungrily, her green eyes narrowed to slits. I got to my feet, standing before her. I let my shirt fall to the floor. She was so fucking beautiful, the way she was staring at me like I was a piece of sweet candy. I watched as her eyes hungrily traced my tattoos. I pulled her into a rough kiss, pushing my hand between us to get a feel of her pussy. She moaned in my mouth and used her hands to begin to unbutton my jeans. I grabbed her hair and snatched her head backwards. Her hands dropped to her sides and she let out a whimper. I was almost sure that I had went too far. "Do not fucking touch me unless I tell you to," I growled into her ear, "As a matter of fact, don't fucking breathe unless I give you permission!"

She was getting so hot by this... she tried to nod to show her understanding, but the grip that I had on her hair was too tight. "I can't hear you, Blondie," I said darkly.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered. She was a fast learner.

"Get on your fucking knees, you don't walk when I'm here... you crawl like the little bitch you are," I commanded, missing the absence of control in my life, lately.

Obediently, she dropped to her knees. Her eyes revealing the hunger she felt for me. I would be happy to feed her hunger... "Come here," I commanded. I watched her crawl to me, making my dick excruciatingly stiff. She sat backwards on her feet, looking up at me like she wanted to attack me. "Give me your hand." She obeyed.

I took her hand and pressed against my hard cock. "You feel that, Blondie?" I asked, my voice almost a moan, "You feel how hard I am for you?" She moaned as a reply. I continued to use her hand to stroke me through my jeans. "Take off my jeans"

She looked as if she were holding her breath for twenty minutes and she had just been given permission to breathe. Her hands flew to my button. She unbuttoned my jeans and slid down the zipper. She pushed my jeans down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and my shoes at the same time. My boxers stood out as my erection pressed against them, trying to free itself through the flap. Her eyes stared at the head that was slight making a presentation. She lost it...

She made a mad dash forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around it. She used her hands to push the fabric down to the base, exposing my entire dick to her hungry mouth. She bobbed up and down on it, making hot slurping noises that almost put me over the edge. I let her warm mouth stroke me closer and closer to ecstasy. This was wrong and she knew better. I grabbed her blonde hair and began to thrust myself inside. She was going to learn, one night or not. I shoved my hard cock down her throat over and over again. She sputtered and gagged but I needed to make my point. I abruptly removed my cock and slapped her in the face with it.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Blondie?" I demanded as she coughed to clear her throat.

"I wasn't," she admitted, "I saw your dick there and all I could think of was how bad I wanted it in my mouth..." Hot... very hot. I almost blew my load just from hearing her response.

"Wrong answer," I growled, "Bend over the coffee table," I commanded. Obediently, she bent over the coffee table, her round ass in the air. She had a tramp stamp... hot, this girl never ceased to amaze me.

I got on my knees behind her, bringing my hand down over her ass. I watched it jiggle from the impact. To my satisfaction, her fair skin held my handprint after the smack. I leaned forward and kissed the pain away. I gave her another smack and another and another, each time kissing the warm, battered flesh beneath me. Blondie took punishment very well, I was impressed. I saw her pink pussy glistening from behind her.

I spread her pussy and licked it from base to clit and back again. She was fucking amazing, taste, scent, looks... everything. She was intoxicating. She moaned and shuddered a bit as I invaded her with my tongue. I pushed it inside and licked a corkscrew pattern on the way out. I used my tongue to trace figure eights over her clit and between her pussy lips. Her moans were music to my ears, making my confidence soar. My cock was roaring with discomfort... I needed more.

In a flash, I had my boxers down and tossed to the side. Without warning, I thrusted myself balls-deep into her pink pussy. Her moans were nothing short of screams as her pussy gripped me tightly, almost anchoring me inside. I picked her up, cock still buried, and sat her knees on the table. She came undone as I ravaged her g-spot from my new angle. I pounded her pussy savagely as she took me to new heights. She screamed my name and begged me to fuck her harder. She moaned about how bad she wanted me and how long she's been wanting to feel me inside her.

With a final scream, her pussy clenched around me rhythmically, begging me to fill her with my seed. "Blondie, I don't know how much longer I can last," I said raspy with lust, "I think I'm gonna cum."

"It's okay, Keegan, fill me with your cum. I'm on the pill, cum inside me!" she said pushing back against me, forcing me deeper inside her.

With a groan that was louder than I would care to admit, I anchored her hips and shot my cum deep inside her pussy. I held her still as my cock continued to shoot wave after wave inside of her. She collapsed. I pulled out of her and used my boxers to clean the cum that was already leaking from her battered pussy. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I laid my exhausted angel in her bed and covered her up. I gave her a peck on her cheek as I got up to walk to the living room to get dressed.

"Keegan?" she said, exhaustion thick in her voice.

I looked at her, lying beautifully in her bed. "Yeah, Babe?"

"Stay with me," she said pulling the cover back on the opposite side of the bed. I did. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart," I said as she nuzzled closer to me. Before long, I was asleep.

-Raven-

All night I waited for him... All night! I expected him to have his fun with his little tramp and be on his way. But, no! He stays with her all night. I did not know why I was obsessing over him, I did not understand why he was the last thing that I thought about when I laid my head down at dawn and the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes at dusk. He owed no explanation to me, but I was tired of this little game... Whether he thinks of me tomorrow or not, I am going to see him and he is going to get a taste of what exactly he has been missing!

-Keegan-

I woke up before Jenna the next morning. When I opened my eyes, I was caught off guard by her flawless beauty. The morning sun accented her beauty in all the right ways... I had actually lost track of how much time I had been staring at her. Before long, she began to stir and stretch. Yawning, she opened her eyes to see me looking at her. She smiled.

"For a second there, I thought that was the best wet dream ever... but you're really here," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I'm here, Babe," I said as I pulled her closer to me.

After awhile, she uncovered herself and got out of bed, leaving me in it alone. She turned her back to me as she fumbled in her drawers to find something to put on. Her ass was covered in black and blue bruises, I felt terrible.

"Jenna, don't put that on" I said, before she put on her oversized tee shirt. Obediently, she put it back in her drawer. "Come here."

I sat at the side of the bed as she walked over to me. "Turn around," I said, twirling my right index finger. When she turned, I kissed her bruises, occasionally, I could see her wince in the dresser mirror. "I'm sorry, Babe... I guess I just lost control."

"It's okay, Keegan," she said, leaning down to kiss my lips, "I like it rough," she whispered, biting my bottom lip. She was amazing, morning breath and all.

"You're on the right path to some pain, Little Girl," I warned softly.

She gave me a smirk. "Promise?" she asked.

"You're not ready," I said and playfully waved her away. I stood up and stretched, looking around the room for my clothes before I remembered that I had left them in the living room. When I walked into the living room, I could smell bacon cooking. I threw on my clothes from last night, minus the soiled boxers and watched as Jenna's naked body effortlessly moved around the kitchen as she made breakfast.

"Really? Breakfast, Babe?" I said, making my presence known.

She looked at me and laughed. "It was supposed to be breakfast in bed, but you ditched the bed."

'Hmm, Breakfast in bed?' I thought, 'I could get used to this.'

Shortly after I finished breakfast with Jenna, I stood up and told her that it was time for me to go home. She smiled and told me that she had a good time and thanked me for coming over, but behind her smile was something else: fear. Fear of being lonely, I knew that fear, because I had it, too.

The cab ride to my apartment seemed to take forever as I stared out the window, watching buildings and people pass. The cab came to a halt outside my apartment building. I paid the driver and closed the door. I slowly ascended the stairs and went stopped outside my door. I wasn't in a hurry to open my door because I knew what was waiting for me inside: nothing.

I unlocked my door and turned on the light in my entryway. 'Maybe I should get a pet of some sort,' I thought, 'A puppy that jumps on me when I get home or a cat that weaves between my legs when walk.'

I walked to my bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I threw them into my hamper and walked to my bathroom. I turned the water on and stepped inside. I washed Jenna's memory from my skin. For the first time in over a month, I showered and that was it. No fooling around, nothing. I stepped onto my bath mat and dried myself.

After putting on some boxers and brushing my teeth, I went into my living room and checked on Aspen Emery... it was running smoothly. 'Maybe I'll go visit Mom today' I thought but decided quickly against it. I didn't need her overanalyzing the situation, calling me depressed, calling her church, or trying to hook me up with 'the nice young lady that works at the market'. I called her instead.

The conversation with Mom went exactly the way I thought it would: Her telling me I needed to go out and have fun, not drown myself in beers to deal with my problem, and the usual: 'Come home and let Mommy take care of you'. I told her that I do go out, I hadn't had a beer today, and that I'll visit when I have more free time. We ended our conversation with an agreement to disagree and 'I love you's'.

12