Intrigued Ch. 10

Story Info
The return.
2.9k words
4.56
17.6k
11

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Raven-

The next morning, after another thorough lovemaking session, Keegan woke me to tell me that he had to go away until late in the evening. Apparently, something bad happened with Aspen Emery, something really bad. He was frantic.

After telling me that he loved me infinite amounts of time, he departed, leaving me alone to sleep. For the few moments that I laid awake after his departure, my heart felt constricted. I wanted to go with him, but me being what I am prevented that. I looked at the beautiful ring that now adorned my finger and knew that he was with me regardless. With that comforting thought, I drifted to sleep...

-Keegan-

What the fuck? The best part of having an online business was supposed to be the convenience! I never fucking had to leave home to do anything pertaining to Aspen Emery...ever. Now, suddenly, I get a notification that my site is being 'monitored for fraudulence' and I needed to meet with a Mr. Joe Browning? What could be fucking fraudulent about my site? If there was anything going on, I would know about it, after all, I am my only employee.

I turned and walked away from Raven after kissing her and telling her that I would be home later. My heart ached. Before I left the bedroom, I glanced back at her from the door, looking up at me with those big, honey brown eyes.

"I love you, Raven," I said, giving her a pained smile.

"I love you too, Keegan," she replied, returning the smile. She looked as if she felt the same way that I did...

Defying the magnetic pull, I headed to the front door. After grabbing a briefcase with all of my records, I locked up and in no time, I was downstairs, flagging down a cab. After taking my seat, I looked up to my window. It was completely blacked out, but I knew that my other half was feeling the same ache that I was and would have wanted to watch me ride away.

-Raven-

Hours passed as I slept dreamlessly. My eyes opened and I felt no weakness. It was after dusk. I got to my feet and made the bed, wondering where Keegan was. As if on cue, his home phone began to ring. Damn phones, I hated them. I walked to the kitchen and looked at his caller id, it was a cell phone. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"I wondered if you knew how to work a phone," a familiar voice chuckled in my ear.

"Honey, I have been using phones since before you were even born," I replied with an unseen smile.

"Wow, pull out the age card on me... What are you doing?" Keegan asked.

"I actually just woke up, I have only had enough time to make the bed before you called," I responded.

"I miss you," he said sincerely. I felt my heart melt.

"I miss you, too... When are you coming home?" I asked, feeling a bit needy and sounding a bit too whiny for my liking.

"It's gonna be awhile, Sweetheart. This guy is a real prick...Though he won't admit it, he can't find a fucking thing wrong! I think he's just being an asshole. How are you feeling?" he asked, sounding concerned. I felt my heart sink when he told me he was not going to be home anytime soon, the distance was agonizing.

"I am fine, I just really miss you and I need to feed," I replied, shrugging.

"I miss you, too, Babe, it's killing me to be away from you. I'll tell you what, why don't you go out and find some poor soul to suck dry...not in in the good way, and think of me," he said, laughing.

"That I can do," I said with a smile, the hunger coursing through me.

"Alright then, Babe, call me when you get home, my number is on the caller id," he said.

"I will... I love you, Keegan. Come home soon," I said, putting emphasis on the word 'home'.

"I love you too, Raven... and I'll be home just as fast as I can," he promised.

We said our goodbyes and I changed clothes. I closed the door and locked the bottom lock because I did not, yet, have a key. I would come in through the balcony as usual. Soon, I was outside, searching the streets for my next meal.

It did not take me long to find him, he was a loud-talking black guy. He yelled some indecent proposals and obscenities at me as I walked by. I turned on my heel and looked at him innocently. "Excuse me, Sir, were you speaking to me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Damn right, Shorty, I was just sayin' how much I'd like to break you in good and make your husband jealous," he said blatantly.

"My husband?" I asked, before realizing that he must have taken note of the ring on my finger. "Yeah, my husband. How would you make him jealous?"

"Shit, Girl, come into my office and let me show you," he replied confidently, gesturing to a vehicle.

I nodded, giving him a smirk. He opened the door for me and I got inside, in no time flat, he was getting in on the other side. He wasted no time with foreplay as he went straight for his belt buckle.

"I never got your name," I said with an innocent smile.

"It's Red," he said, still fumbling with his belt.

"Well, Red, may I bite you?" I asked, trying not to laugh when I saw the expression on his face.

"Hell yeah! You kinky, huh? I knew it when I saw you," he said more to himself than to me.

I pushed his head to the side and extended my fangs. I lunged into his jugular, feeling familiar vibrations...moans. I closed my eyes and saw the skin beneath my lips turn pale white and Red's fade grow into Keegan's long, black hair. I drank in the memory of Keegan, as promised, until Red's body grew limp. I licked my lips and exited the vehicle when there were no passerby's.

I started my walk home before I felt the feeling that I was being watched or followed. I did not hear footsteps, it was just a feeling. I stopped and looked behind me, no one was there...odd. I continued walking before I heard a chillingly familiar voice behind me.

"Hello, my Dear."

I spun around to see the strikingly handsome man that I owed my vampyric life to: my Maker.

~*~*~*~

-Keegan-

The days since I had last saw Raven had turned into weeks. I had filed police reports, searched everywhere I could think of, and even sat home a number of nights just in case she came home. I was terrified that she was hurt or dead. I knew that there were very few things that could hurt or kill a vampire, but I was still scared that she came in contact with one. It had never even crossed my mind that she had abandoned me. After all, she was my fiancée, we were past that stage.

-Raven-

I sat in silence, absently twirling my engagement ring around my ring finger. I missed Keegan so bad that I almost felt physically ill because of it.

"Raven, come in here, please," Dorian's mellow voice called from the other room. Torn, I got to my feet and began to walk to the bedroom. Dorian was lying in bed with a book in his lap. My eyes traveled over his shirtless torso and I silently scolded myself for my inappropriate thoughts.

"Sir?" I said in a voice that I had not heard in almost a century. My eyes were downcast to avoid his.

"Come closer, my Dear," he said, patting the bed beside him. I swallowed and sat where he indicated. "Raven, my patience is wearing thin," he said quietly, his tone almost dangerous. I did not have to look at him to know what he meant. I felt his eyes sweep over my body and my nipples hardened in anticipation.

"Sir, I am engaged," I explained again, hoping this would buy me more time.

"Raven, it is no fault of mine that you decided to try to give something away that has not belonged to you in a very long time," he growled, touching the soft skin along my collarbone.

He was right, I did not own myself. Especially now that he was around. I had tried to escape but I never got far. Once, I even got off the premises and when he noticed my absence, he simply told me to come back. I had no choice but to return.

"I know, Sir. I had no right to do that," I said quietly, trying to keep the peace. There was no doubt that I felt something for this man. My soul leapt every time I was near him... he was my Maker. He should be all that mattered but I could not get Keegan out of my heart.

"Stand up and come here," he commanded. I knew that my time had run out... Keegan, please forgive me.

-Keegan-

The phone rang in the kitchen. I hopped up, silently praying that it was the police with some news about the whereabouts of Raven.

"Hello?" I said over-eagerly into the phone.

"Still no luck, huh?" my mother's voice said from the other end.

"No, not yet," I said, downhearted, "What number are you calling me from?"

"I got a cell phone, Keegan," she began, "If I ever don't answer the house phone, give me a ring at this number, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom. Why did you get a cell phone?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I wanted you to be able to get ahold of me anytime, whether I was at home or out at the market. I'll never be more than a phone call away, Son." she said, cautiously. I loved her but it pained me to know that she was terrified that I would off myself at any moment.

"Alright, Mom. Thanks for being there," I said sincerely. My line began to beep. "Mom, let me give you a call back, the line is beeping."

I clicked over and heard sobbing and quick breathing. My heart dropped.

"Hello?" I said, terrified.

"I am so sorry, Keegan," Raven's voice replied. She was crying. I pictured the crimson tears cascading down her perfect face. Immediately, I felt the pull to end her pain.

"Raven, Baby, what's wrong? Where are you?" I asked frantically, my pulse quickening.

"I can not say, Keegan, and I can not talk long," she said between sobs.

"What do you mean? Are you hurt?" I asked, the questions pouring from the center of my being.

"I am not physically hurt, no but I miss you. I miss you so much, it hurts," she said quietly.

"I miss you, too, Baby," I said, tears welling up in my own eyes. "Tell me where you are so I can come get you."

"I am afraid it is not that simple, Keegan. I can not leave here and I can not come home to you... ever. I love you so much. Never forget that," she said and the line went dead.

I held the phone in my hand and let the sound of the dial tone encompass my being. What did she mean she couldn't come home? What was going on? What could I do to fix this?

It sounded as if someone or something was holding her against her will and absolutely nothing could hold the Raven I knew against her will. It would have to be something stronger than her or something she feared or respected. She never mentioned anyone like that... anyone like that would surely be dead by now, Raven was 112 years old, for Christ's sakes! Anyone would be dead, of course... Anyone except for a vampire.

-Raven-

Dorian's tongue traced my lips. Reluctantly, I parted them to give him access. The kiss we shared was electric, years of pent up passion surged between us.

"You are so very beautiful," he said quietly. He stroked my cheek with his hand, his coal black eyes stared into mine. I could not help myself: my fangs extended. Upon seeing my reaction, he gave me a self-satisfied smirk and pushed the straps of my dress down to my waist. My nipples puckered at the sudden exposure. "Absolutely beautiful," he said, lightly pushing me backwards on the bed.

I bit my bottom lip and watched as he began to plant kisses down my torso, stopping at my pubic line. He looked up at me and flashed a devilish smile as he pulled my dress and panties down my thighs and on to the floor. "Let me see," he said quietly. I parted my legs, giving him a view that made his eyes widen in arousal.

He closed in on me, sending chills throughout my body from his warm breath. He planted kisses along my inner thighs before sticking his tongue out and teasing my clit. I was so conflicted! On one hand, he was making me feel the pleasures of my dreams and simultaneous nightmares. On the other, I knew this was wrong and I would trade anything to be back home with Keegan.

He eased a finger inside of me and my pussy betrayed me by leaking juices down into his palm and welcoming his invading finger. He pushed a second finger in and began to stroke my g-spot. My eyes clenched shut and I bit my bottom lip so hard, I tasted blood. This was wrong and I definitely should not be enjoying it.

Without warning, he made his way back to my face and roughly forced my lips apart with his tongue. He invaded my mouth as he simultaneously stroked me to an intense orgasm. Dorian filled my senses as I fell to pieces. I screamed my pleasure into his mouth and his quick tongue cleaned the wound on my lip. Soon, he was on his feet, removing his pajama bottoms.

My eyes grew wide as I eagerly drank in the sight before me. This man was a god in the flesh. I had never noticed how perfect he was, possibly because he had never been completely naked in front of me before. You did not have to be nude to force yourself upon someone and that was exactly what our first and second time consisted of: force. This time, however, was different. This time, I felt desire and passion along with the fear and respect that I felt for him... my Maker.

When he was completely naked, he got back in bed and covered my body with his. He ran his tongue along my collarbone and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly entered me, causing me to let out a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes and felt him began to roll his hips, allowing our pelvises to mingle. He began to increase his pace, and in response, I released short, choppy moans. He soon became impatient and grabbed my legs and began to fuck me as only a vampire could.

I was flipped on my stomach in one motion and he lifted my waist, effortlessly moving me in the right position to take the most force. One hand gripped my hair as he continued to fuck me at an unreal pace with unreal force. The scream was caught in my throat as he repeatedly tapped my g-spot. Red tears fell down my face as I relished in the pleasures that my Maker was bestowing upon me.

I felt the heat of my orgasm licking up my thighs and torso. "Oh my God! I am going to cum!" I announced as my battered pussy began to clench and stroke the hard, familiar-yet- foreign cock that filled it to capacity. "Cum with me," I cooed as my orgasm continued to course through my body. He leaned down and sank his fangs into my shoulder, causing me to let out a scream that was so loud, it scared me. With a final thrust, he shot his eerily cool cum deep inside of me. I smiled slightly as I felt wave after wave of his frustration coat my insides. He released my shoulder and we fell to the bed in a mass of body parts. He scooped me up against his chest and kissed my neck.

"Can your human make you feel that good?" he whispered into my ear.

I sat in silence for a moment before I shook my head. "No," I answered honestly. "No, he can't."

With no doubt in my mind, I knew I loved Keegan and I knew that I wanted nothing more than us to be together. I also knew, however, that we were two different types of people: one of us soulless and damned to a semi-eternal life, the other mortal with hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Maybe we should be apart.

I cursed the day that I approached him in that bar. Now, it would take him forever to move on to something better, if he does not drink himself to death first. If only things could be different for us. I slept wrapped tightly in the arms of my Maker with a heart that screamed incessantly for Keegan Stevens.