Intro to Swinging Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

I slowed my suckling of her breast and the movements of my fingers inside her as her hips bucked against my hand. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, I felt her body beginning to relax from the rigidity I could feel as she reached orgasm.

"Oh, damn, that felt good!" she finally hissed in my ear just before she moved my hand from that now slippery and hot wetness between her thighs. "I've never felt anything that intense when I do it to myself," she said before pulling my face up and kissing me. There was no doubt that Laura had enjoyed her first finger fucking, and I wanted her to enjoy more, but right now I knew it was time to fuck her.

"I want this to feel even better," I told her as I lifted her legs and slid my lower one beneath hers. Then, lifting what had been her uppermost leg, I slid my upper leg between hers. This put my cock very near the entrance to that sweet pussy. It took only a slight hitching of my hips to put it between lips that now were open wide and welcoming the head of my cock as it pressed against the muscular opening into her vagina. Another slight pressure sent it though that muscle and into the hot, wet core of my latest lady. She gasped slightly then groaned softly as she felt the first inch or so sliding into her. She felt wonderful. Hot, juicy and ready to fuck. She still had both arms around my body, trapping my arms, but they weren't needed for what was to follow.

I began moving my hips slowly back and forth, pressing just a bit forward, then retreating, but always working my way deeper into her spectacularly hot core. I felt her arms clutching me tightly as I eased my way into areas that I soon knew were deeper than she had ever been filled before. It had been far too long since her husband had fucked her like this, deep and slow, allowing her to take all of him before the orgasms overtook her. I was surprised to feel the sensations of her muscular cunt squeezing me in a tight ring of muscle while at the same time there was almost a continuous flow of juices to ease my travel into her depths. Laura was cumming almost continuously as I slowly fucked her. I knew I couldn't last for long in the clutches of what felt like a very wet, hot, velvet glove that was clutching my love muscle as hard as any I had ever felt. It was only moments later that I groaned and pressed hard against her vulva, holding myself tightly inside her as my cum rocketed up into her cervix. I used both hands on that beautiful ass of hers, pulling her hard against me. I heard her gasp again as she drove her hips hard against my crotch, wanting more. Her arms tightened even more as she drove herself onto my cock. There was little more to give although I knew she would be feeling jets of cum spraying the inside of her lovely tunnel of love at least a few more times before it began to wilt and retreat.

After a few minutes our breathing slowed. I felt her grip on me relax. She rolled over on her back, letting my cock slide over her thigh, leaving a shining trail of our juices. Her hair was wet with perspiration despite the fact the bedroom had been cooled for hours at 65 degrees. Both our bodies were slick with perspiration, but I would venture to say that neither of us had ever minded it less.

I rolled over to look into her eyes. She looked radiant and much more exciting than she had less than two hours ago. Her eyes searched mine before she gave me a slow smile that was as pleasing as the sex we had just shared.

"Thank you," she whispered after I kissed her smile. "I've never had such an intense orgasm before in my life. I think it went from one to another without stopping." She reached up and pulled me tight against her as she kissed me again. I loved it. The sex had been spectacular, but then it always had been when I found a woman who not only wanted it but needed it as Laura obviously had. I also felt somewhat like a real mean guy. It was obvious Laura thought the sex was over, but she didn't know that both Linda and I had planned this to last through the entire weekend. Linda had complained that just a few hours of sex didn't match the overnight visits of most of her lovers and she wanted to feel Les on her during the night as well as through the day. I had agreed and told her that if necessary, I would just make love to Laura rather than fucking her as frequently as I usually did with my partners.

That had brought a laugh from Linda as she told me that Les had said Laura was insatiable. She wanted to fuck night and day and had from the day they had married. Now it had slowed as was common in most marriages, but at least three times a week she screwed Les to a standstill. Les had actually complained about that, but it wasn't because of the frequency he had told Linda.

"So why is he trying to get Laura involved in swinging?" I asked, mystified. Most couples become involved in swinging because of a lack of sex in their own lives, not abundance as Les had told my wife.

"Because the only position she will let him use is missionary, with the lights out - and she's never been willing to even think about oral sex either from him or from herself to him."

I shook my head. It was one of the most common complaints that I heard from men. That was certainly about to change, but Laura didn't know it yet. One of my favorite sexual activities had always been to eat a woman's pussy, especially after she had just been fucked and had a pussy full of hot (or at least still warm) cum. Nothing ever tasted better to me when I was high on sex - as I usually was. Since I had just shot my load in Laura, I knew there would be plenty of cum inside her, and just the knowledge of how we had both enjoyed the fucking only a few minutes ago was driving me wanting to go down on her. I also had to see if I could convert this sweet lady into one who not only enjoyed being fucked by her husband and others, to one who realized there was far more to sex than the missionary position with the lights out.

What Laura finds out and how she finds it will be in Part 2 of Intro to swinging.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12