Intro to the Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

"Good...now we're gonna move down. Climb off and I'll show you," Jean instructed.

I took up a kneeling position alongside Beth. I held out my hands and Jean poured more oil first into mine and then into one of hers. We rubbed our hands together to warm the oil and then I watched as she went to work on Beth's ass. She started at the top of her left cheek with her right hand as her left hand followed along on her hip. Jean did this a second time and the fingers of her right hand slipped into the crack of Beth's ass as she moved down to the back of her thighs.

"Now you try it. It's fine to be gentle but don't be timid. Apply some pressure and don't be shy about giving her a squeeze," came the wise counsel from Jean.

I couldn't believe I had my hands on Beth's ass. Her skin was incredibly soft yet her ass was so firm. I knew she was clenching her cheeks as I began but slowly she relaxed. Even then her ass was remarkably firm. I could have spent all day like that, but Jean broke the silence.

"Spread your legs some, honey," guided Jean.

Jean took up a kneeling position between her legs and placed both hands on her ass. Her thumbs were along the bottoms of Beth's cheeks and then she squeezed and slowly rotated her hands out. Her thumbs followed the path of the fingers and worked their way across her cheeks. This also had the effect of spreading her ass cheeks wide and exposing her asshole.

"It's your turn," said Jean as she moved back to Beth's side.

I took up a kneeling position between her legs and paused to take in the view. I had an unobstructed view of her pussy and that incredible ass. Jean smiled as she watched me take in the view. I reached forward and grabbed that ass, shooting for gently but firmly. I thought I could hear Beth softly moan. This was amazing.

I don't know how long Jean left me in that reverie but it seemed all too soon that she had us move on. I took up a kneeling position to the side again...more oil...rub the hands together...and follow Jean's lead. She put her hands on either side of Beth's thighs with her thumbs on top. She slowly drew her hands down to the knee and then returned to the top of her thighs. This time she did more of a massaging motion, gently squeezing her thigh. The fingers on her right hand had to be wedged against Beth's pussy as she began the motion. I started to follow suit but started my fingers further down her thigh. First I drew my hands down to spread some oil and then returned to begin the massaging motion.

"You need to go all the way to the top. Here let me show you," said Jean as she knelt between Beth's legs and then placed her hands on top of mine. Her arms were over mine and her right breast was rubbing against my left arm. The next thing I knew was that my left hand was wedged up against Beth's pussy along the inside of her thigh. Jean started me on the gentle massaging motion and I could feel the wetness of Beth's pussy. I couldn't believe we were doing this. We did that a couple of times, working our way down and then Jean rested back on her heels to watch me continue to work her thigh. I was beyond turned on. How I didn't shoot a load all over her right then I'll never know.

"Shall we move around a bit?"

Jean had asked the question and it set Beth in motion. She pulled her knees up underneath her which sent her ass into the air as she kept her shoulders low. She held that position just a bit too long for it to be accidental. Believe me I didn't mind. She turned around and rested her butt on her heels and the three of us were now facing each other. My cock was sticking straight out but I was beyond caring. We looked at each other hungrily but I couldn't move. I was afraid of doing something stupid and ruining everything. I guess they were expecting me to finally take an action without being told what to do. Jean must have despaired of my seeming paralysis.

"Have you not figured it out yet? It's okay," Jean said as she moved her right hand down to my ass.

"I think I've figured it out but there's two of you and just one of me," I stammered.

"And?" Clearly Jean didn't see a problem here.

"Well, I'd be worried about pleasing just one of you. What makes you think I could please both of you?"

"Oh sweetie, we wouldn't heap the entire burden on you. Believe me we're anxious to help out," came the reply from Jean.

Then she did an amazing thing. She moved forward just a bit on her knees and reached her left hand behind Beth and pulled her close for a very sensual kiss. It started very soft and then slowly grew more urgent. Next she reached back with her right hand and grabbed hold of my cock. She gave it a couple of good strokes and then turned to give me a kiss much like the one she shared with Beth.

Now it was Beth's turn to move forward. Jean broke the kiss we were sharing and we all looked at each other. I didn't need any more encouragement. I reached behind Beth and pulled her close to me for our first kiss. It wasn't nearly as gentle as the one I shared with Jean. It was far more insistent as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

Jean leaned back and then lied down. Beth and I soon collapsed in that direction as well. My head was now even with Beth's breasts so I began licking her nipples and let my left hand roam down her side to her ass. I slowly began kissing my way down her stomach and moved my chest down between her legs as she spread them for me. I glanced up to see the two women kissing passionately before I began licking and teasing her pussy.

This was something I enjoyed. I'd tease around her pussy lips with my tongue and then move up to give her clit some attention. I would often move my head back just a couple of inches to let my hot breath move across her pussy and then I'd plunge my tongue deep inside her.

I lost myself in this endeavor for some time before looking up. Jean had straddled Beth's face and Beth was busily munching away. Beth had brought her hands up to grab Jean's ass and pull her closer and closer to her eager mouth. It's just as well that my cock wasn't getting any attention because it wouldn't have taken much more than a gentle breeze to send cum spewing everywhere. I had never been so turned on in my life.

I think Jean was struggling not to cry out. Impassioned gasps flowed over Jean's lips as Beth brought her closer and closer to the edge. Moments later Jean did cry out as she had a crashing orgasm.

Soon I felt two hands on the back of my head as Beth tried to pull me closer. I'm not quite certain how much closer she thought I could get but I picked up on her urgency. I shifted slightly so I was no longer resting on my elbows and brought my right hand up to join my efforts. Between the baby oil and Beth's obvious excitement, first one and then two fingers easily slipped into her pussy. Beth kept raising her hips to meet the thrusts of my fingers. My jaw was beginning to ache but there was no way I was going to stop. Fortunately it wasn't long before Beth's hips stopped their thrusting and held the top of their arc. Her legs quivered as she climaxed. She collapsed back to the ground and released her grip on the back of my head.

I began to massage my jaw and looked up. Jean's head was not far from Beth's hip as she staked out a great vantage point to watch me eating Beth's pussy. She was lying on her side with her left elbow propping her up. Two fingers from her right hand were sliding in and out of her pussy. The discomfort in my jaw was easing and I must have had a stupid grin on my face. Jean stooped what she was doing and used her right hand to push on my shoulder, rolling me over onto my back. Of course, Beth's leg got tangled in the maneuver but she quickly extricated herself.

As I lay on my back, Jean crawled over to my cock. She paused as she observed it sticking straight up into the sky. She reached across with her right hand and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock. The rest of her fingers gently clutched my ball sac. She tentatively licked the tip once, twice and then a third time.

Now Beth was taking up opposition on my other hip and began to reach out to my dick. Before she could get there, Jean engulfed my entire cock in one hungry gulp as if to claim it for her own. She slowly raised up off it and Beth reached again for it. Jean immediately plunged down once again, her lips reaching all the way to the root. I'm not huge but this was an impressive feat. This time when Jean came up she chuckled and offered my dick to Beth.

Beth looked me squarely in the eye as she gently kissed the tip of my cock. She let her tongue circle around the head and then wrapped her lips around and took about a third of it. She maintained eye contact throughout which I always find incredibly sexy. She repeated this a few times and then returned control of my joystick to Jean who resumed sucking my member as Beth watched. I reached down and tried to get my hand under her jaw to urge her off of my cock.

"It won't take much more for me to cum and I want to fuck both of you," I warned.

"You didn't really think we were going to let you stop at one orgasm did you?" Jean said this with a hungry grin on her face.

She turned to Beth and said, "I hate to be a piggy about this but I have to feel him inside me."

With that she brought her right leg over so she could straddle me. Beth reached around and grabbed my cock with one hand and placed the other on Jean's hip. She adjusted the angle of my cock and guided Jean back just a fraction. Jean knew we were aligned perfectly and she slowly lowered herself down the length of my cock. Upon reaching the bottom she made a lazy circle with her hips, grinding herself down as far as she could go. How I didn't cum right then and there I'll never know.

She teased me by taking forever to lift her hips up to the top, pausing a moment or two before plunging down once again. I let this go on a few times and then couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed her hips and started pumping like crazy. Jean didn't seem to mind losing control of our little game although maybe this was what she had in mind all the time. Perhaps she intended to tease me and tease me until I finally stopped being so tentative.

I assure you there was nothing tentative about my actions now. Unfortunately my wild thrusts also took me over the edge. Okay, I guess fortunately for me but unfortunately for Jean as she was approaching another orgasm. My enthusiasm robbed her of that sweet release for the moment. I shuddered as I came and my legs grew weak. I fell back to the ground but Jean continued to gyrate on my cock. Beth practically pushed her off and said that she had to taste me.

Jean rolled to the ground as Beth took my dick in her mouth. She rolled her tongue all over it and greedily smacked her lips. My cock hadn't gone entirely limp and Beth's ministrations soon returned it to full length. It was great to be a young man.

"I think you've licked me clean, Beth. If you want to taste any more of me you ought to climb between your girlfriend's legs there."

Jean perked up at this as she lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Beth crawled over and began kissing and licking at Jean's sopping pussy. She tucked her hands under Jean's ass and pulled her close. Of course this left her own ass sticking straight up in the air. I was counting on this and I got back up on my knees. I placed myself behind Beth and grabbed my cock. I gave myself a few long, slow strokes as I watched her ass moving back and forth as she tended to Jean's pussy. They were in their own little world but I interrupted that as I placed my left hand on top of Beth's left cheek. It momentarily broke their reverie as Beth realized where I was. When Beth paused it caused Jean to open her eyes to see what was going on. I smiled at her and she gave me a wicked grin back before I returned my attention to the task at hand.

I grabbed my shaft with my right hand and lined up between Beth's legs. I slowly moved the head up and down her lips as I searched for the perfect spot to gain access to her pussy. When I located just the right place I slowly inched my hips forward until I'd just gotten the tip inside her. Then I backed off and moved myself up and down her slit, pausing at the entrance, applying enough pressure to part her lips and then would resume tracing my way up and down. I got away with this about three times before Beth became exasperated.

"God damn it, would you fuck me already!"

I tried to do it again but the next time I lined up in an effort to tease my way forward, she just lurched back onto my cock. I don't know if it was her, me or both of us that let out that primal grunt but it set off a frenzied period of lunging at each other. Soon I restrained her pace with my hand on her ass and took on a steady rhythm moving back and forth. Her hips met mine again and again.

She was able to turn her attention once again to her partner's pussy. Much of the time I held Jean's gaze as Beth ate her but sometimes she would close her eyes in pleasure. Often I was the one to shift my attention, looking down at Beth's incredible ass. I don't think there could be a more perfect ass in all the world. I almost lost myself in another orgasm as I contemplated this but I was determined to see that Jean was not denied this time. It was obvious that Jean and Beth had indulged in this particular pleasure before and they each knew how to get the best out of each other. Soon Jean was grabbing the back of Beth's head and grinding her pussy against Beth's face as she enjoyed the climax that had previously eluded her.

With Jean sated, Beth and I devoted all our attention to each other. She met each of my thrusts with equal zeal. I could sense that she was getting close and I quickened my pace. I knew I wouldn't be far behind but I wanted Beth to cum first. Her moans came quicker and quicker as she neared her orgasm. She tensed up and heaved herself back toward me one last time. I could feel her convulse beneath me and I began pounding away furiously. She was in the final throes when I turned loose a torrent of cum inside of her. I collapsed onto her back and soon we lost our balance and fell to the ground in one gasping, happy pile. Beth and I were still trying to catch our breath when Jean's grinning face appeared before ours.

"Mmmmm...now that was fun. What are we going to do tomorrow?"

largefan
largefan
299 Followers