Introducing Friend to Nudist Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she's settled in for a moment I lean over and whisper to her, "I'm proud of you." which gets a smile back. One of the other Jacuzzi ladies starts talking with Ginnie and they actually get into a good conversation, but mostly about the usual travel things. Ginnie does admit that it's her first time and the other lady is very sympathetic and comforting. This eases Ginnie tremendously and she finally starts to relax.

After a bit, I notice that she looks a little flush, so I ask if she's OK. To which she replied that she was getting very hot. I said, "Well, there's only one thing you can do. OK, two. Either go jump in the big pool, which is empty and dark, or just sit up here."

The drinks were calming her nerves and she was uncomfortably hot, so she decided to take the latter. I also think the conversations with the people in the Jacuzzi were making her more comfortable. So she moved over to the steps and sat up on the first step so the water surface came to about her belly button. She really looked beautiful in the dim light and all wet. Her very toned and shapely mid-drift was highlighted by the shimmering water and actually took my breath away. I felt lucky to have such a beautiful friend that I feel I can confide in.

She gave me a comforting smile back. In response to a smile that I didn't even realize that I was giving, but it must have been one of those beaming smiles that parents give to a graduating child. I was proud of her and excited that I could give her this opportunity to change her life, and it showed.

As she became more comfortable with herself, she became less guarded and held her head higher. I also noticed that she was looking around more and noticing the resort and all its different people. Once in awhile I would catch her diverting her gaze and dropping down a little. After a few of these I asked what was up. She confessed that she caught a guy looking at her and was a little ashamed that she was nude. I told her that he wasn't being critical or judgmental but admiring her for her beauty. She shrugged off that possibility, but I once again reminded her of how beautiful she was and he was just admiring beauty.

I secretly know that guys have more than plain beauty on their mind, but I didn't want to scare her. She soon started to believe my comment and started to recognize her appeal. Many of the women were even checking her out, as all women do. I suppose it's a competition thing. I swear I even caught her sticking her chest out a couple of times. I made a soft chuckle, because I knew I could use that to rib her later.

We retired to our room after an hour or so in the Jacuzzi. We were both exhausted from the traveling, drinks and hot Jacuzzi. When we got back to the room, it dawned on Ginnie that there was only one bed in the room—a little difficult to uphold our agreement if we were to share the bed. She snipped that I should have reserved a room with two beds, but I informed her that there are no two-bed rooms. She grumbled loudly, but I assured her that I'd honor our agreement and keep my hands off during the night as long as she wasn't a kicker. She's trusted me up to this point and I haven't gone back on my word yet. She reluctantly agreed and we both crashed for the night.

I was up early the next morning and had already taken my shower (outside of course) before she awoke. I know Ginnie is grumpy in the morning, especially before her coffee, so I had a fresh cup waiting for her. She joined me on the balcony for a bit before throwing on a camisole and shorts for breakfast. I told her that she didn't need to, but it grossed her out a little being nude in a restaurant. Out of respect, I put some clothes on too, but I knew by the end of the weekend, I'd have her dining in the nude.

After breakfast Ginnie was up for some shopping at the boutiques that line the pool area. Great, with all the clothes shopping I've done with Ginnie over the years, I always wished that I could join her in the dressing room. Another fantasy comes true.

I mentioned that they have lots of sexy, show off clothes and we could get her something for that evening in the nightclub. I explained that the women compete for the sexiest outfit of the night and they sometimes even have a lingerie contest. She said that she already packed one of her favorite outfits for the night and that I'd definitely drool over it, as will all the other guys. My dick twitched to life that comment.

The first boutique was ripe with lots of frilly, CFM (Come Fuck Me) clothes. This is going to be fun. We were both still clothed from breakfast, but I felt the need to get myself free and show off a little for Ginnie, the clerk lady and any other women that may enter. But I couldn't make it obvious, so I excused myself from the shop for a minute and said I was going to stake out some lounges by the pool before the good ones are gone. And of course the only thing I could reserve two chairs with was my shirt and shorts.

So, I walked back in the boutique with an air of nude anticipation of watching Ginnie try on clothes. The boutique was helpful in that respect by not having an official dressing room, although on a previous trip, I saw an embarrassed woman head back to the stock room to change. Of course, I would have none of that this time.

I pointed out a few tops to Ginnie, which she agreed to try. She fell into the normal habit of looking for a dressing room, to which I told her there wasn't one. I replied to the disbelieved look that, "Well, at this place there's no need to hide when changing." The clerk nodded in agreement. A little taken, Ginnie relented although headed towards the corner, which had the mirror anyway. I of course offered to hold her selections as she removed her t-shirt. This was actually the first time this weekend that she took off her clothes in daylight and without being liquored up.

I took in the beautiful sight as she motioned me for the first top. It was a lace and beaded number that showed plenty of midriff. Ginnie always had the greatest curvy midriff and loved to show it off. She was also the queen of lingerie and had a whole collection. I haven't seen any of it of course, but she's told me plenty of stories with past boyfriends. Tonight will be the first time though that anybody besides her lover has ever seen her collection.

With her back to me, she pulled the top over her head while I marveled at her breasts through the mirror, as they were pulled taught from her arms over her head. A lovely view, which I know would be even better if her nipples were fully erect. Patience I tell myself. As she adjusts, she finally gets my attention back to ask how it looks. Her beautiful breasts are proudly on display as the lace cloth surrounds her breasts with hanging beads barely covering her areolas. Any swish and her nipples would peek through the beads.

The store clerk encourages her to shake her shoulders, to which Ginnie obliges with a surprised look of content on her face. The clerk comments, "The beads stimulate your nipples as you walk or dance." Ginnie flashes a passionate grin as she shakes her boobs to feel the beads dance across her nipples. It's readily apparent that the desired effect is working... not only on her nipples, but my dick as well. I don't try to hide it, for in the next few minutes of trying on these few outfits, I fully expect a proud and full erection to grace the store. I'm loving this and I've hoped for this exact situation many times.

To have direction over a willing model and plenty of naughty clothes while I'm nude myself. The situation of also having a lady clerk sneak a glance adds to the excitement. Every woman appreciates a look at a hard dick, but is usually ashamed of staring when others that may judge are looking on. This situation though is somewhat contained and is between two women that can share the rather forbidden experience.

I ask Ginnie how she likes the top, to which she replies, "I really like it, and it'll look great on the dance floor. But I already brought some of my own outfits." I reply that we should try on some other outfits just to see how they look. Ginnie and I do this try-on game all the time, but this time is definitely more interesting.

Her next outfit has two pieces, a tight and stiff bustier top and frilly hip hugger panties. Ginnie holds up the top, almost getting a bigger size when the clerk says it's the right size and stretches. Ginnie pulls her nipple teaser top over her head, which apparently did its job. Her taught breasts and now quite excited nipples causes my dick to get a little more elevation, which is now getting the attention of the clerk, who dashes away to the jewelry case to get something.

Ginnie is now struggling with the top and motions for the clerk to help, when she says, "I'll help ya with that, and I have something else for you to try." I see that the clerk is holding a decorative chain of some sort.

Ginnie finally gets the tight bustier around her torso and struggles to keep her nipples contained in the purposely tight top. I take one look and realize that they're supposed to be out in the open. I struggle to comment, as I'm swept away by the image of Ginnie's boobs pushed up high and on display. No matter how great a pair of boobs are, they always look better in a push-up. Ginnie now bends over and wiggles out of her shorts. It's about time. My dick gets another twinge as she stands back up fiddling with the panties to see how they work.

She looks so awesome bottomless and casually trying on clothes. She pulls the panties up on her waist, but acts as if there's something in there with her. The clerk pulls the front away to show her the mini dildo sown into the crotch. She says, "You place it inside and it stimulates you as you walk or dance. It's not very big, but it really gets the job done. It's just a little more naughty walking around wearing those, knowing that you're getting totally off while going about your normal day. They're my most popular."

Ginnie asks if it's one of those dildos that has a remote control, to which the clerk shakes her head no. Ginnie shows a sign of relief and slowly guides it into place but comments that she's not wet enough yet. I take that as a cue and wiggle my hips to get my now almost fully-erect dick swinging in a playful show. Ginnie responds as if she hadn't noticed it growing this whole time. I realize she's still a little shy yet about blatantly gawking at nude guys. That will change by the end of the weekend.

The clerk is definitely checking me out, just as we all notice another person entering the shop. I stop my little show as we all are a little embarrassed, but we're in the back of the shop, so nothing is visible from the front. It's a young looking girl that walked in fully clothed. I estimate she was around 18 or so and said hi to the clerk lady as if they were friends.

She wasn't a great looker, but nice and had a bouncy walk. She walked to the back of the store to check out what was going on. When she realized the situation, she playfully pointed down at my erect dick and giggled, "I see your clothes here are having the desired effect there, Nancy." We all had a chuckle and I realized that my display was appreciated with the new girl and that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. She introduced herself as Cassie and that that she lived at the resort, so she's seen it all. I found out later that she's quite popular and although young, she's quite experienced in the going's on around the resort.

Ginnie returned to adjusting her new toy and smiled as it hit its mark inside her. The clerk then presented the chain she was holding and said, "I noticed that your nipples are the perfect size and shape for this." She holds up the foot-long chain in front of Ginnie and shows her that the loops at the end of the chain wrap around each nipple. The clerk motions to attach the chain between the nipples, when I interrupt and happily volunteer to do the honors.

Ginnie gives me the 'go ahead, why not' look which surprises me a little considering our rules before coming to this resort, but I'm going to try my best to at least get a few caresses in this weekend. Those toy-filled panties must be starting to take effect.

I ever so lovingly take one of her nipples that was just showing above the bustier and try to work it into one of the loops. I needed to tweak it a little because it just wasn't puffy enough yet, but it didn't take long and I pulled it through loop, which was a bit smaller than her nipple on purpose. The clerk says that it's a perfect fit and the tight loop will keep her nipple engorged enough to hold the chain. I do the same to the other nipple and stand back to admire my work.

I look down at my still very hard dick and announce somewhat loudly, "My flagpole salutes that very hot outfit. And who fills it too." Cassie looks up from her browsing and yelps in agreement. I notice that she had positioned herself this whole time to get a full view of Ginnie and me. I just love an audience. I suggested to Ginnie that she take a test drive and see how the "accessories" felt.

Surprisingly, she walked out the front of the store and around the deck adjacent to the store. There weren't but a couple of people around outside and far enough away that Ginnie didn't feel nervous walking around in such an outrageous outfit. She even had a little spring in her step and must be enjoying the stimulation. I think I created a monster, and she probably won't want to take it off, at least the panties.

As I stand towards the front of the store and thoroughly enjoying Ginnie's pleasure strut, Cassie asks the clerk if she could try on the teddy in the window. The clerk begins to remove the window display as Cassie starts to peel off her clothes in a rather seductive way. All the time looking at me and my unabashed stance at the front of the store sporting an erection. I'm loving the attention and I can't tell you how many times I've received complements about my package. I seem to turn women's heads when I'm either wearing a suit or nude, go figure.

I'm now focused on watching Cassie remove her clothes and I'm pleasantly surprised at what was hiding under those baggy shorts and sweatshirt. She has quite the nubile body and very large boobs that must be the perkiest D-cups that I've seen since arriving. Of course since she lives here, she has no tan lines and her crotch is completely shaved. My dick gets even harder, which I didn't think was possible after watching Ginnie, and I'm feeling quite flush by now. The head of my dick is even getting purple and uncontrollably twitching up and down.

I say to Cassie in a broken squawk, "Girl, look what you're doing to me. I'm about to loose it right here."

To which Ginnie quips to me, "Cool your jets, well... in this case, jet." Cassie just proudly smiles as she's brought another man to his knees.

The clerk comments, "You just gotta get him all excited, don't you Cassie. Well, here, try on this teddy and try to not wiggle too much." I can see that the clerk lady is a little peeved at Cassie's teasing, as if she's been through this many times with this young girl trying to grow up too fast.

I sheepishly say, "Thanks though. I'm enjoying this hard-on tremendously. A great way to start the day."

I explain to the clerk and Cassie about this being Ginnie's first time at any resort like this, which garnered welcomes all around. They both even offered to hang out with Ginnie to help her over her fears or just be a friend for the weekend. Ginnie graciously welcomed their offer and vowed to catch up with them later.

Then all fell silent for a second as the three women looked down at my still erect dick, wondering what to do. Cassie joked to Ginnie that she should take care of that before I explode. Ginnie embarrassingly explained our situation as friends, our agreement for the weekend and her growing disappointment that she couldn't have that beautiful dick inside her.

Cassie piped up and volunteered to help with my predicament, but Nancy snapped back at her to cool it. I sensed Nancy's motherly concern toward Cassie. No doubt the resort staff have their hands full keeping Cassie from screwing every guest in the place.

I fantasized about Cassie's offer, but a stare from Ginnie was enough to quench the thought.

Cassie lifted the teddy back over her head and left it on the counter, once again happily exposing her body to me. We wandered around the shop for other goodies, and found a couple more pieces of body jewelry for the both of us.

Ginnie wanted to keep her highly-stimulating outfit on for a while, but it was a little too sexy for day wear, so she covered it with her long t-shirt as we got ready to leave. My dick was already starting to subside a little, knowing that I'd have to walk past the restaurant and front desk on the way out.

As much as I enjoy waving my erect manhood in the confines of the store, I don't want to offend the more conservative guests as they eat their breakfast. There's no point at getting kicked out so early in the day. At night, things get a little more risky, as all the kids are out of sight.

Ginnie and I take a break in our room and eventually head for the pool deck. As usual with women, lounge chair selection was critical, so I just followed with all the stuff in hand. I wasn't complaining though, as I was mesmerized in trail of Ginnie's awesome swishing ass.

She didn't want to be close to the pool but a couple of rows back. I obliged because I suspected she wanted to have the comfort of some chairs in front of her if she was going to lay down with her womanhood on display. I liked the back row anyways, because I get to sit back and enjoy the parade of exhibitionists without looking too obvious. And the beautiful women were out in force today.

One of the main reasons I enjoy Paradise Lakes is that the beautiful people hang out here, unlike most other nudist resorts with either earthy people that aren't into shaving even their armpits or old and gravity prone people trying to relive their youth. Most of the people at Paradise are there to show off. You see lots of middle-aged well kept women that still look very, very good. And plenty of surgically-enhanced boobs on display. If I paid that much for a boob job, I'd want to show them off too.

Once we stake out our lounge chair claim, Ginnie is finally starting to relax and become more comfortable being nude. The relaxing hot sun is helping wash her cares away and she is starting to accept her new state. I sense that she hasn't accepted this lifestyle yet, although she is being a trooper and humoring me a little. Kind of, "alright I'll do it, but I don't have to like it." Fair enough. She promised to try it and see how things went.

I complement her, "I'm proud of you Gin. I know it took a lot of guts. Thanks for trusting me with this immense leap of faith. I promise that after this weekend, you'll be a changed woman." She gave me a little bit of the eye, so I retort with, "All for the good Gin, it's all about confidence. So relax and try to have some fun with it. Where else can you see all these good looking guys totally nude?" She cracked a small wicked smile. "That's right, take a look." I said.

She then realized she could look all she wanted and not be embarrassed about looking. I also told her she was turning quite a few heads herself. She gave me that naw-I'm-not gesture and I said, "Ya they are. They're sure not looking at me. So have some fun with it." Although, I don't think she was anywhere ready to do that. Maybe she will, by the end of the weekend.

I motioned for Ginnie to join me for a dip in the big pool, but she wanted to jump in the indoor pool first, because it was empty. I didn't understand this logic because she has to walk over nude anyway. It's probably just because it's empty. As we walk over I try to ease her nerves and keep her talking.