Introducing Lindie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The official cause of Trevor's death was listed as a heart attack, but what the coroner intentionally failed to put in the report was the substantial fluid loss and point of evacuation of the fluids. The official story was that Lindie was raped and did what she had to do to defend herself.

The mayor and sheriff thought it best that Lindie leave town as soon as possible, for her sake as well as theirs.

Lindie was permitted to graduate from high school early and quickly packed up her belongings. She agreed to leave town on the condition that she be allowed to keep her parent's house (it was paid for years ago), and return when things quieted down.

Everyone agreed, and Lindie headed for Seattle.

She heard that it rained a lot in Seattle, and that suited her. She took a few college classes to occupy her time, and eventually answered an ad for a bartending job. "No Experience Necessary -- Will Train" worked for her.

Within a week, she had memorized the recipes for over one hundred libation combinations. Within a month, the owner asked her if she wanted to be a co-owner (even though he knew her ID was fake and she was really only nineteen).

Before she knew it, the owner practically gave her the tavern so he could start another business. She thought it best for him that she pretend to be a full-fledged lesbian.

He seemed like a nice guy, and wanted to keep it that way.

The bartending job was supposed to be temporary, but a month turned into six months, and now a year. When she wasn't tending bar, she tried to spend time with her college friends. Drinking alcohol still had no effect on her. Neither did pot or coke.

Young men's come, on the other hand, made her euphoric.

Several of her friends opted for tattoos, and Lindie succumbed to the peer pressure. To her surprise, though, within a week, the tattoo was gone. At first she thought it was just one more thing that made her weird, but then she was mildly perturbed because some of those tattoos were expensive.

Lindie experimented with girls as soon as she arrived in Seattle, in hopes of being a convincing lesbian around her boss. As with everything else, she was very good at pleasuring another girl, and learned to control herself when her partner reciprocated.

But the taste of come was something she knew she could not live without.

She could easily change her look from Goth to Grunge. The Classy look, surprisingly, took a lot of effort. In that respect, she wished she could have been more like her oldest sister. She looked classy all the time.

Lindie became a very good judge of character, and intentionally sought out nice guys at bars and parties. A movie, dinner, and blowjob was her idea of a great evening, and as long as they treated her nice, she would be around for a second date. And so would they.

A year of tending bar and swallowing come like it was a recreational drug was taking its toll on Lindie. As with any recreational drug, there are limits and there are dangers.

Just two weeks ago, she attended a grunge party where, by the end of the evening, she was the only girl amongst five guys. They were drunk and high, but seemed like a nice group of college kids. She took turns kissing each one, and allowed them to take off her clothes. She asked if she could blow each of them -- but nothing more -- and they all agreed. They stood in a row, naked, with waiting erections bouncing in front of them. Lindie squatted before one, then the next, and then the next. Unfortunately, after the second and third blowjob, somebody wanted more. Letting down her guard, Lindie offered up her pussy and ass on the condition that they promise to pull out and come in her mouth -- only.

Within fifteen minutes, though, she could feel the promise being broken as one of the guys filled her bowels with come. Her skin began to pale, and she fought to maintain control.

"Guys, you promised!" Lindie cried out as one of the boys filled her pussy with his jism.

"Fuck you, bit-" was as far as he got before his mouth was sliced from cheek to cheek.

She squatted slightly, holding her hand under her ass. She pushed several globs of come from her bowels into her hand as more come dribbled from her pussy.

"I warned you," Lindie said between long, sharp teeth. She had turned completely pale and the floor crumbled under her feet as if she weighed a ton. The five young men froze in terror. She walked to the first of the group and sniffed.

"Ten girls, all willing." She whispered. "You may live, but I'm keeping your eyes." And she plucked them from his face with the precision of a surgeon. He fell to his knees and prayed she didn't take more as she walked to the second.

"Eighteen girls. Five unwilling." She whispered with a hiss. His head was at his feet before he could even think about kneeling.

"Seven girls. Two boys. All willing. You were taken unwillingly by two men." She paused for a moment. "But I told you not to come in my ass." She said with a roar. In a blur of motion, followed by a quick spurt of blood, she handed the third man his half erect cock.

He collapsed, dying from blood loss minutes later.

When Lindie stood before the fourth college guy, she sniffed long and hard.

"I'm your first?" Lindie's color briefly returned. "You have a girlfriend? You did this because she doesn't put out? I think I'd like to meet her."

"Oh no you don't, you --" the lower half of the fourth young man's body fell to the floor. The upper half was suspended by Lindie's tight grip around his neck. She looked into his still-open eyes and laid his upper torso carefully on the floor.

The fifth man was still holding his face, trying to slow the flow of blood. Lindie paled to almost full white.

"Bitch?" She hissed. "I let you come in my mouth -- something I hoped would be mutually beneficial -- you renege, and I'm the bitch?" She sniffed briefly.

"Twenty-three girls. Fifteen unwilling. Five of the unwilling were unconscious." Lindie snarled and sounded exactly like a tiger. The fifth man defecated on himself immediately.

"Four boys. All unwilling."

"Gutlesssss" Lindie hissed. Before she had completed the word, the fifth man's intestines were on the floor in front of him.

Unlike in her hometown, Lindie was not about to wait for the police and paramedics to arrive. She quickly washed what little blood managed to spatter her body, then dressed and walked home.

This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, and she knew it wouldn't be the last. She wasn't sure what she was, or what her place was in life, but headache or not, she thought she knew where to find the answer.

She walked a few extra blocks and found a church. It was late, but the doors were unlocked so she decided to go inside. She sat a few pews from the front, and was quickly approached by a young priest. She watched her arms, and when they retained their golden tan, she relaxed.

"Do you need to confess?" the young priest asked.

"No offense, padre, but I think this talk is between me and the Big Guy." Lindie smiled.

The young priest patted her on the shoulder and quickly walked away. His hand felt like it had frostbite as soon as he touched her, and he did his best to hide the tears as he sought warm water.

"Well," Lindie looked up at the cross above the altar. "Why did you make me this way?"

Nothing.

Silence.

And then her cell phone rang.

She jumped out of her seat and quickly turned off the phone, embarrassed.

"I'll be back." Lindie said as she walked to the back of the church. The sun was just starting to come up when she checked her cell phone's caller ID.

"Pam?" Lindie seemed surprised that her oldest sister would be calling her this early.

- - -

"Five minutes 'til midnight" Lindie whispered to herself. "I'm closing early tonight.

I have a plane to catch... The redeye to the east coast... Pam needs me..." Lindie spoke with purpose, but also as if she was in a trance.

Her sister was scorned and humiliated. After being blackmailed into handing over nearly three million dollars to her late husband's first wife, the first wife's son carried out his threat, anyway. DVD's of Pam's drug-induced escapades were being sent to relatives all over the country. Lindie watched every scene, frame-by-frame, and memorized the faces of everyone that did Pam harm.

The door alarm chimed.

"Damn it!" Lindie said to herself. But it was only Allen, the bus boy/bartender-in-training. He was going to give her a ride to the airport, and a little going away present.

Lindie locked the door and followed him to the back office. His pants were already around his ankles as she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her top. He wasn't smart enough to run the tavern (she hired another woman to do that), but he was young, strong, and could come four or five times an hour. He also had a good heart.

He could keep a promise, and could keep his mouth shut, so she paid him well -- plus fringe benefits. She had blown him almost every day for the last six months and he never said a word about it to anyone. He also asked permission before coming in her pussy or ass, which, surprisingly, she allowed him to do quite often.

Tonight, however, it was strictly blowjobs. Two, maybe three, and they would have to go.

"I have a plane to catch... The redeye to the east coast... Pam needs me..." Lindie thought to herself as another shot of come passed down her throat. She closed her eyes, stood up, and kissed Allen deeply on the lips.

"I'm gonna miss you, Lindie," Allen said.

"I won't be gone, long." She kissed him again. To him, she was his incredibly hot, somewhat slutty girlfriend. To her, he was her fountain of youth.

"One for the road?" he asked as he grabbed her luggage.

"If you can drive safely with your cock down my throat -- absolutely!" Lindie grinned.

12