Introducing Mark Ch. 2

Story Info
Mark's sister learns the secret.
5.8k words
4.55
141.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

Part One:

Life was great, thought Mark, as he lay next to his Aunt Robin one evening. Their naked bodies, still moist from the heat of their recent coitus, were pressed together. It had been almost a year that he had discovered the joys of family sex. Thank you so much, Professor Nusselheim, whoever you were!

He was so relaxed. He dated a few girls without the pressure to get laid because he knew that his mother or aunt would help him relieve his sexual urges and prevent frustration. He had continued with his recent girlfriend, Antonia, because she was not only a beauty, but a real person, a girl with a mind and ambitions beyond getting married and having children. She was also a freshman at his college, and his developing emotional bond to her seemed to be matched by her own growing attachment to him.

He discussed his attraction with his mother and aunt, and they encouraged him and merely reminded him to practice safe sex, not only to protect himself, but them as well. He had told them not to worry because he and Antonia had done nothing yet beyond a little fingering and deep kissing. Without the pressure to score, he could afford to wait, and wait he did for the inevitable reward. She had informed him that she was still a virgin, and wanted to be sure before she gave herself completely to a lover.

Another great benefit was his academic success. Without the need to chase babes all the time, Mark was able to concentrate on his schoolwork. He went out with Antonia once each week on a real date, and they studied together in the library and ate lunch in the Union most days. Mark's mother told to him that Nusselheim himself had mentioned this as a secondary benefit of family sex: the members were relieved of the pursuit of sexual congress and had more free time for the other tasks of their lives. Mark sometimes would sit back and watch the other guys try to connect with girls, often fruitlessly, wasting precious time that could be better spent on their studies.

As for his aunt, he and his dad took turns keeping her hungry pussy happy. Sometimes his mother and his aunt would get together too or join either him or his dad in a threesome. He remembered the days at the lake...

His sister Julie had been invited to stay with a high school chum the week after graduation. Her friend's family had a big house and a pool. The two girls would be able to relax after the arduous final exams before they began their summer jobs. Mark, Aunt Robin, his mother Emma, and his father Roger took the opportunity to visit the family cabin a the lake to complete its opening for the season.

When they arrived, his mother reminded Mark that they were in a first name situation, a mode they always adopted when they were not just family, but loving relatives. The two women changed into skinny bikinis due to the warm, humid weather. Dad and Mark wore old bathing suits. Since this was not the first visit to the cabin, it only took a few hours to dust, sweep, and wash down little bungalow. Mark felt his dick swell several times as he watched Emma's heavy boobs bounce about in her flimsy top, and, complemented by Robin's cute, firmer pair, Mark knew that he would need relief long before the Sun would set.

"Making you randy, huh," Roger said privately to his son.

"God damn, they are so sexy," Rog," Mark replied. "I don't know how you were able to keep them both happy, just yourself."

"I bore up, Mark; I bore up," his father assured him. Just then Emma stuck her head out a cabin window.

"How about a quick swim to rinse off, and then we can relax," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Roger answered. Since it was a Thursday, no one was about, and the other cabins were a distance away. He peeled off his suit and left in on the porch rail. Mark did the same and followed his dad down to the little dock, where a sixteen foot canoe was tied. They walked down the pebbled beach into the cool water. When they were in the water up to their chests they turned around to enjoy the sight of Emma and Robin strolling nakedly toward them. What a fine visual offering the two sisters made!

Emma and Robin walked out onto the dock and climbed into the canoe. Robin untied the rope and joined her sister in paddling the canoe, using only hands, out to deeper water.

"Let's do the canoe game for a while," Emma said. They all liked that game not only because it was fun but also because it was good emergency training. For the next half hour they repeatedly capsized the canoe and practice refloating it and bailing it out. They got to admire each others nudity as they took turns being the first to slide into the canoe, still partially filled with water.

"Enough," cried out Robin. "I'm becoming chilled."

"Yes," agreed Emma, "let's get out, dry off, and warm up." The canoe was brought to the dock, emptied out, and retied to its cleat. Mark picked up an old soccer ball and tossed it to his dad. He tossed it to Robin, and the drying off game had begun. The pace of the game was sufficient to dry them off in the late afternoon sunlight without making them sweat.

"Should we go inside now?" Mark asked. "I'm dry and warm."

"Listen to him," Emma jeered. "I know what he wants. His cock has been swelling and shrinking all afternoon."

"Well, sister, maybe you can help him; he's your boy." Robin laughed and glanced at Roger. Emma and Mark coupled would leave them paired up.

"You know," Roger announced, "this could be, for Mark, his first foursome, if we want to do it that way. Maybe we should let Mark experience his first group encounter."

Emma broke the brief silence. "Yes, why don't we do that. Mark should get the experience, and so should we; it has been a while for all of us."

They walked into the cabin. The family bed that had been prepared for their nightly slumbers was converted into a love nest for the triste. Mark's mother stopped and glanced over her shoulder. Finding he son behind her, she stepped back against him and pressed her wide hips against his groin. He put his arms around her and cupped her heavy, pendulant breasts, lifting them upward, turning them into soft, fleshy globes. Emma's sister turned toward Roger and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a kiss of deep and passionate love.

Mark nibbled on Emma's neck as he watched his aunt reach down to take his father's heavy, swollen prick into her little hand. His mother slid her hands up and down his hips as she ground her round buttocks into her son's growing erection. She reached up and pulled her long hair from the back of her neck, allowing Mark's lips and teeth full access to her sensitive neck. She purred little soft moans as Mark continued to mouth her and fingered her big nipples.

As Robin continued to run her fingers over Roger's growing cock, she felt a hand find its way between her firm thighs. Her cunt, still damp from the lake, became wet under his touch. Almost reluctantly, she pulled her lips from her sexy brother-in-law and began to kiss her way down his body, taking time to tongue each of his stiffened nipples. She finally reached her goal. With her knees on the bedding, she kissed the head of Roger's thick cock. His fingers gently kneading her shoulders, she began to lick it from its base to the underside of his head, ending each swipe with a delicate tonguing of his frenulum. She soon opened her mouth wide and took as much of his length inside her as she could. Looking up at him, she allowed his rigid penis to slip slowly from her mouth, punctuating its final escape with a noisy, lascivious slurp. Roger gasped in delight.

Mark's teeth slid down his mother's back as he slowly lowered himself to his knees. He licked and bit his mother's ample butt cheeks as he reached between her legs with one hand and around with the other to slide fingers into her while touching her clitoral hood. In a few minutes Emma could not stand this a moment longer and dragged herself around. Mark lay back and his mother straddled his face with her hot, dripping twat, which was soon partially filled with her son's probing tongue. As she pressed her pussy into Mark's mouth, she reached back and softly touched his erection. Her whispered words of encouragement, uttered in vulgar and crude terms, not only excited Mark but also Roger and Robin.

"We need to switch soon," groaned Roger, "or we will never get any further than this. The two couples parted, slowly and reluctantly, and rejoined in a new, erotic combination. Roger began kissing and nibbling his wife's inner thighs to allow his cock to rest and keep her hot at the same. His son accepted his aunt's sexy mouth around his throbbing dick for only a few minutes before pushing her down onto the love nest and diving into her sopping cunt.

Ultimately, Roger was straddling Robin doggy style, slowly pushing his slick cock deep into her eager snatch. Her hips moved in the same rhythm, wiggling from side to side and driving back against his thrusts. His hands cupped and caressed her firm breasts. He pinched her hard nipples, and she reached back to touch her own swollen clitoris to push herself over the edge.

"Ohhhhh... shit... ohhhh... oh, god... my pussy... it... feels... so... oh... OHHHH! OH! OH! OHHHHHH!" Robin wailed in ecstasy. A wave of orgasmic pleasure surged over her body. Her last overt act was to reach back farther to give Roger's balls a little squeeze. This lewd touch along with contractions within her pussy dragged him along with her. As she sank into a well of sensations, Robin felt his cock jetting it copious, thick cum into he womb.

Roger cried out, "Robin... Ohhhh... Robin, honey... ohhh... god... OHHH... GOD! IT'S SO DAMN GOOD!" He fell over sideways pulling the sister of his dear wife with him so they lay together locked in coital bliss, panting and groaning.

Mark and Emma lay in the missionary position they both favored. Mark probed deeply into his mother's wet cunt, aided by her legs wrapped around his waist, urging his youthful manhood deep into her. Whenever their lips parted, Mark would lean down to suckle his mother's large breasts. Emma could stand it not another second; she had to come.

"Faster! Deeper!" she urged her son. She pulled his face down to hers and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, eliciting a like response from him. She began to pinch her own nipples as she felt the twinges of her incipient orgasm emerge. "Oh, yes... oh, yes..." she chanted, feeling her son's dick drive into her with the enormous energy of the young. He calves hammered against his young ass to pound his cock deep into her waiting cunt. A volcano of incredible pleasure erupted in her wide pelvis. "Aahhhh... Aahhhgghhh!" she screamed. "AHHH! AHHH! AHHHGH!"

Mark felt Emma's pussy grip him and milk his aching prick. As the first spurt of his seed flowed down his cock, he pushed himself deep into his mother so that his cum could gush directly into her womb. Each spasm of semen was delivered deep in her soft belly. "Oh, mama... mammmmaa... oh, god... mama, it feels... so awfully... good," He groaned as he felt himself drain out into her.

That was not even the end of the first day at the lake.

Part 2:

He felt a soft hand on his bare chest, touching his nipples. He was awake again, lying next to his sexy aunt. The recollection of the few days at the lake had made his dick hard again. He rolled against his aunt and began to kiss her. After a few minutes, she pulled back away from him.

"Want to make it a double header, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, Robin, do you mind?"

"Not at all dear; I'm always ready for my big, young stud to bang me." She pressed her lips against his. Soon they were entwined in a passionate embrace as they exhausted their sexual desires. Half an hour later they were back to their senses and could converse rationally.

"Mark honey, Emma and I have discussed Julie's situation, and we want you to do a job for us. You need to break her cherry."

"Why me? Why not Roger? He is the senior male in our little group, and he has the expertise to do this right."

"You're right about the experience, but his cock is too big for a young virgin. Yours is big too, but it will be easier for your sister if you break her hymen for her. She's a small girl. Even though she will be eighteen tomorrow, she still looks like a fifteen year old, if even that."

"Is she ready? Does she know about this Nusselheim business?"

"No, honey, but she will very soon. Emma and I will prepare her, and you and your father will help get her in the mood. Here is what we will do...

Ever since her mother and her aunt had returned from those few days at the lake, they had been increasingly close to Julie. At first she had not noticed, but eventually the subtle changes became perceptible. Now that the pressures of high school were over, Julie, well relaxed and as ease, felt the sexual urges that she had so long suppressed begin to well up inside her. She had been so busy with sports, clubs, public service activities, and so forth, that she had never taken the time to see to her own intimate needs.

Now she found that she was touching herself at night as she lay in bed. This had been partially instigated by her few days with Lisa and her family. Lisa and Julie were best pals and, in those days together, there had been some light, tentative kissing and touching, as two innocents began to discover the urges in their female bodies. Neither had done much dating in high school, wanting only to be just friends with the guys who sought them out.

The sights and contacts around her home were not helping her to maintain control over herself. Both her aunt and her mother were touching her more, even kissing her lovingly on her face and neck. Sometimes she felt little shocks in her young loins from these caresses. In addition, her brother and father were becoming increasingly careless about their domestic attire. She would pass each at least once a day when they were dressed only in briefs that exhibited the obvious bulges of their genitalia. Last weekend at the lake, both her mom and her aunt openly sunbathed nude in the seclusion behind the cabin, and somehow she had been persuaded to join them. Later her father and brother had decided to cool themselves off in the lake by stripping and running naked into the water. She had been amazed at the sizes of their penises.

These actions were not novel to her. Casual nudity had been an occasional occurrence in her house, and she herself had, at times, appeared briefly in just her bra and panties on her way to the bathroom. Lately, however, the increase in flimsy attire and even total nudity had been remarkable, and, she was sure, it was not entirely attributable to the summer temperature.

Julie was helping her aunt unpack some cartons left over from her aunt's move back to her hometown. Purportedly, Julie was helping her aunt decide what to keep, discard, or place back into storage for Julie's future domestic life. For no apparent reason, Aunt Robin began to cry.

"What's the matter, Aunt Robin," Julie asked, dismayed by the sight of her beloved aunt in tears.

"It just occurred to me that I could be putting some of these things aside for my own daughter," she replied, tears sliding down her cheeks. Her daughter, Amanda, was in the custody of her late husband's family. After Ben had been killed in a jet ski accident, Robin had been so devastated that she could barely care for herself, and Ben's mother and father had offered to take in their seven year old granddaughter. What had begun as an apparent kindness became an abuse. Coddled by constant attention and a continual bestowal of gifts, the young girl had been lured away from her mother and into the arms of her father's parents. The parents had never been overly fond of their daughter-in-law, and were quite ready to use their immense fortune to hire as many sleazeball lawyers as they required to retain custody. Robin finally accepted mere visitation rights to Amanda.

Soon the two women were hugging each other as Julie cried in sympathy with her dear aunt's tragedy. Lips met and wet cheeks pressed together. It seemed so natural, so right to Julie, but, at the same time, new sensations sprang up deep inside her body. Later, Julie recalled that she had placed her small hand on her aunt's breast first. She had sought out the buttons that concealed her aunt's beautiful breasts. She had felt the thrill of finding her aunt was wearing no bra under her blouse. They had sunk back onto a couch with Julie's lips locked firmly onto her aunt's nipple.

Aunt Robin had responded. Her mature hand slid over Julie's small conical breasts, breasts the were mainly areolas and nipples on small soft hills of flesh. They had taken turns sucking on each other. Her Aunt Robin, now just Robin, had slipped a hand up the leg of Julies shorts and inside the elastic of her virginal panties. Somehow, not long afterward, they were naked in Robin's bed, fingers between each other's legs, then between each other's labia, kissing and pressing naked flesh together. The small sensations that Julie had experienced in the past, swelled into a tide of pleasure, a tide that she hoped would be as regular as on a seashore. She was also gladdened to discover that she brought to her beloved Robin no lesser comfort.

How different their bodies were, Julie realized as the clutched each other later in post-orgasmic bliss: especially her small, adolescent titties and Robin's full, erotically pleasing boobs, and her small cunnie with it incipient fuzz and Robin's clipped, but densely furred pussy.

An evil thought crept into Julie's mind. "Are... Are w-we le-lesbians, Robin," she stammered, a worried look on her face.

"No, honey bunch, we are just two loving family members who needed each other so much. Don't worry, baby. Listen, how do you feel when you see a sexy hunk or a half-naked guy?"

"I like it; I feel something nice inside me."

"Then don't worry. You will marry a nice guy some day. I promise you."

"How can you promise that?"

"Don't worry about it; it will happen."

Julie was still worried and confided in her mother. Her mother's loving hands first reassured the young girl and then stimulated her. Soon she and her mother were pressing their naked flesh against each other. As they sprawled on the bed, Emma began to kiss her way down her daughter's body until her lips were pressed against her daughter's virginal labia. Julie began to buck her hips against her mother's face, wanting more and more of this incestuous contact. Emma slipped a finger inside Julie's wet pussy and stroked her G-spot. With a shriek, Julie came and washed her mother's lovely face with a flow of liquid.

"Mama... Emma," Julie sighed later as she and her mother hugged, "I keep feeling these great sensations, first from Robin, and now from you."

"I know, honey, this is the beginning of your sex life, and it will get better and better." Emma explained to her daughter about the Nusselheim family sex proposal, based primarily on the need to protect family members from allowing sex drives to push them into dangerous sexual liaisons. Family members could find safe release and comfort within their own families, protected from disease and even exploitation by strangers.

"Do you and Robin have sex, Emma," Julie asked.

"Yes, baby, maybe once a week, but mainly your father and I enjoy sex, but Mark and I have sex about twice each week. He usually keeps Robin happy."

"Mark! You and Mark! Robin and Mark! No wonder he spends so much time at Robin's house." Julie was flustered by these revelations. She had never suspected so much illicit activity was occurring under her nose.

"Remember, this is a family matter, a secret. Outsiders are not to know about it. That's why you didn't find out until you were ready, until you needed to know. There are a lot of benefits to this, but remember also, not a single child is to be born from these relationships. We do this to bring comfort to each other and to increase our love for each other. Eventually, you will find a nice guy and marry him. You will have your own family and can choose to continue our tradition."

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers
12