Introducing My Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowyowl
snowyowl
25 Followers

I didn't have to wait that long. I had stripped down to my boxers and stretched across the bed sheet covers. My door was closed because I liked the conditioned air to be colder than what most others enjoyed while sleeping. I was a little aroused but had not started to relieve myself. A gentle knock elevated my pulse and I whispered, "Come in!" The door opened and my mother came in. I quickly laid the magazine across my lap but I could tell she noticed it. She managed the awkwardness with a purposeful question.

"I must leave early for work tomorrow." And she added, "Will you need anything else for your trip?"

A little red-faced, I replied, "No, but thank you for thinking of me. I'm all set." At 9am I would be off on a two-day introductory training trip at the parent company of the firm coordinating my apprenticeship.

She came over to my bed, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "We'll miss you honey. Have fun but be careful." My mom is pretty, and her features are similar to Melody's, only a wee bit fuller and rounder. As she walked away I realized she was in her robe. If there had been anything revealed when she leaned over, my brain was too flushed to notice anything. I thanked her as she left and of course by that time there was nothing left of my erection. I read for another few minutes but must have dozed off at 11pm.

I was awakened just after midnight when I felt my bed shake. As I turned Melody was sitting next to me and had placed her forefinger on my lips, stopping me from saying anything aloud. I quickly became composed and as I sat up she held me and lied down pulling me next to her. "Mom reminded us that you were leaving until Friday so I didn't want to risk an abbreviated conversation in the morning. I want you to know a few things about me, and about you and me." I nodded my chin as she continued, "Intimacy is extremely important to me. Emotional intimacy is a prerequisite for me to feel comfortable with physical intimacy. I've never felt that way with a man, and you were the first to fit that niche, so to speak." She smiled and chuckled, while I was enjoying not only what she was saying but also the precision with which she speaks, even in such a familiar setting.

She continued, "I not at all uncomfortable with what happened between us, unless, if even for a moment, you felt coerced or compromised. My relationships have always been based on shared secrets and confidences, and I always think of you as my closest ally. But yesterday you were even more to me. I think I somehow felt like you were making this step with me. I don't want you to feel any obligations to me, but as long as you feel the same, I don't have a problem exercising those feelings."

Meanwhile Melody had inched closer and closer and was responding in every way. She was in pajama bottoms and a tank top that showed the full dimension and firmness of her outward pointing breasts, like rounded little ski jumps pointing 45 degrees apart. I realized my right hand had migrated from her hip to slightly behind her right cheek, and I was even pressing her closer against me. I leaned in to kiss her and she obliged, but pulled away saying, "Wait, there's more."

"As much as I'd like to act on my feelings, I'm going to go back to my room. I may not sleep, but I want to take advantage of your trip to reflect on all this. First and foremost Jon, you are my brother, and you always will be, for maybe 50, 60 or 70 years. If I jeopardized our future relationship by leading you in this direction without that kind of reflection I'll never forgive myself." She kissed me again firmly, got up, kissed me once more and then said, "Have a good trip and learn lots, and we'll have coffee together on Friday.

--------------------

I was relieved that I didn't have to share a hotel room with another trainee. And I didn't need any movie or magazine to take advantage of the time alone to release the pressure that had been building. I took advantage of the extra pillows and fell asleep pretending I was holding Melody in my arms. The training was pretty interesting, but during most of the human resources discussions my mind was wandering. I thought a lot about what Melody had said. I didn't feel trapped, betrayed, hurt, misled, or confused in any way. I had female friends, and I never really had the desire to explore any of them individually. I liked all my friends, but none in an all-encompassing way. And certainly not the way I was feeling about Melody. Pillows weren't enough to make up for her absence that second night.

After a morning meeting we went our separate ways and I caught a scheduled train and paid for the ticket on board. I walked from the train station to save money, and I was sweating thoroughly by the time I arrived home. Melody's car was there but I didn't get a response when I called her name. I went to my room, shed my clothes and then wet to the hallway bathroom. I climbed in the shower and shortly thereafter heard Melody call my name. I yelled a hello and she knocked and opened the door. She had been running and returned to find the door open and was glad to find me there.

I told her I was showering and thinking of a swim. She said, "I'll join you." And she was gone just like that.

Wearing the same bikini, she walked onto the patio as I was already waste deep in the water. She waded in to me and I could tell she was being careful about advancing toward me. For my entire life I looked up to this woman as a problem solver, confidant, and role model, but I knew enough to recognize that this was a time for me to be in charge. I reached out and took both hands and held her there, maybe just two feet away, and I began talking. "Melody, outside of a few friendships and an occasional kissing game, I know almost nothing about women. I don't know how or why they think differently, I don't understand their needs or dreams, but I do know they are fascinating and beautiful and that you are my favorite among them. I think I understand your need for emotional intimacy, because I think it's important to me too, for the same reasons, if I understand what you were telling me on Tuesday night."

I think she could tell I was stumbling a little, despite my silent rehearsal on the train ride. But she smiled the whole time, sometimes with a notable shyness, and as I finished she spun around in my arms and leaned into me with her back against my chest. She crossed her arms and thereby led my hands and arms to wrap around her. We then had a few minutes that were really just silent rocking back and forth. My mind wasn't racing; I guess I just felt peaceful and unworried.

That said, I was aroused, and it seemed this might be another time for action. I asked when my parents were due home. Melody, without turning, said matter-of-factly, "They're not coming home; they're with their friends from Sydney on the coast for the weekend. You might think this would be unheard of among men turning 19, but I felt relieved to know that there was no need to rush or sneak some sort of immediate physical release. Instead I looked at my watch and proposed that we get dressed and go to the park at Oxford Falls. She turned her head around and looked at me for at least ten seconds before she said, "Nothing about this has been predictable, and I'm enjoying every minute of it."

---------------------

As we arrived at the park we headed for the two waterfalls. They're always nice to see, but there was a camp group or school group at my favorite spot, so I grabbed Melody's hand and headed for the old schoolhouse. It was a perfect setting because it set the tone for talking about our job plans and professional dreams, our parents, and things other than "us". It was a reconnection to what I value most about Melody. After a while we headed home, stopping for some carry-out along the way. At home we sat at the kitchen table and told stories for about 45 minutes, then after quick cleanup we grabbed a glass of water and turned on the television.

My parents had a collection of modular furniture in the television room, and we pushed two ottoman-style pieces against a six-foot couch. I leaned back against the couch back and Melody leaned against me. Melody was in control of the remote control and I can't remember what was featured; I was focused on massaging my sister's neck. Suddenly I startled awake, unsure whether I dozed off for just few seconds or for many minutes. Melody had too, but my stirring awakened her also. With a click the glow of the television faded and Melody stood up and pulled me up beside her. She led me upstairs and I just followed without asking and she led me into her room.

Melody turned on her CD player and I recognized the song from one of her favorite CDs; it set a more upbeat tone than I would have chosen, but it also kept our focus in the present and away from consequence. "I want another massage," she said with a smile as she pulled my shirt tails from inside my waistband. I don't know why, but as I began removing her blouse I was just then noticing that she never appeared to be wearing makeup, or hair gels, or anything unnatural or impractical. But I snapped out of it soon enough. As she removed her bra I saw her breasts not only point slightly out to the sides, but they were was almost perfectly rounded. She was moving fast and pulled off her shorts and panties with a single move. The light was dimmed but I could see well enough to make out a well-trimmed patch of hair. I never thought of Melody this way, and while I would have been surprised to see that she was shaven, the natural but manicured look was consistent with everything else about her.

"Now off with this," she said as she removed my belt. I took over and eagerly stepped out of my pants and boxers, emulating her. Melody looked down at my thickening erection, looked up with a smile, and then again led me by the hand. At the side of the bed she let go and grabbed the sheet covers and climbed beneath them as I watched for what came next. I wasn't at all anxious; it all just seemed so comfortable, maybe inevitable. Again she lied on her belly, pulling the sheets up just below her waist, enough to draw attention to the natural curve there. She pulled her hair from her shoulders to the left side and then looked to me over her right shoulder. I straddled her and began with a gentle but increasingly firm pressure of my thumbs on her upper trapezius. I worked downward along her spine to the deep muscles of her lower back and fascia. I pretended to respect the sheet, fully expecting to remove it soon, but hoping to tease her. I moved sideways and paused to work on her upper glutes and then on to the lateral obliques. I reached forward to fully cover her obliques and simulated what it would be like to pull her hips back into me if I were thrusting, and I distinctly heard an exhaled, "ohhhhh..."

It had been more than ten minutes since I began and I was fully erect, and a plan was forming. I worked along her swimmers lats and then up to her shoulders, but then back to her lats. I lowered my head and kissed her neck briefly and regained my balance fully, only to discover Melody too had a plan. As my hands wrapped the side of her ribs she first raised her shoulders and torso in an abdominal stretch, turning her head, showing a smile, and then as I reach around for her breasts she pursed her lips for a kiss. As I acted on her signal she parted her lips just slightly. I had been hovering above her in parallel, but my hips lowered and I rested my erection in the thinly veiled groove of her muscular buttocks. She broke the kiss softly and surprised me a little by lifting her hips. As she began moving just so slightly forward and back I couldn't take it. I moaned, and then said something, "oh Melody..." and then I felt a release unlike anything I ever orchestrated myself. It splashed between us, hitting us both.

Before I returned to complete consciousness, Melody's voice broke through the pleasant music as she said, "I have never felt this kind of feeling." During the massage I was thinking of what intimacies she might have enjoyed with other women. But at her remark I only stammered a simple response, "Nor have I, believe me! I didn't know if she knew i was a virgin at the time, and while rising to my knees I felt the urge to tell her, "This is my first time doing anything like this." She used the sheets to wipe herself and then me clean, saying, "Perfect," as she pushed them to her side and moved onto her left side. She patted the bed next to her and I flopped onto my back, looking into her eyes.

We both moved to kissing in the most passionate manner so far. Open-mouthed with gentle biting and kisses to her neck. My fingers traced her right breast as my right hand gently pressed against her back. Slowly she collapsed onto my chest and my left hand moved to her hip, making gentle circles that progressed to her right buttock. After just a few minutes I realized my erection was returning when my arm bumped against it. Just seconds later Melody discovered it too and began to stoke it gently. "This is my first time touching one of these...at least a real one," she said as she interrupted our kiss with a smirk. I smiled, enjoying the revelation, as my erection grew in her hand.

Then Melody guided me into the most interesting situation yet. She broke her kiss and hovered above me, but instead of straddling my legs, she moved her left leg across mine and lied upon me with her back against me. She reached for me erection, now positioned immediately against her vulva and stroked it further. With her other hand she guided mine to her left breast, and then I did the same with my right. I stabilized her as she rocked gently as she stroked. She then arched her back and guided me into her soaking wet lips. The same "ohhhhhh..." escaped from both of us. She rocked gently at first but then seemed to begin almost convulsing before her head tossed to the said and she went still and quiet. "Mel?" I asked.

"I'm okay," she said breathlessly, "I just need a minute." I was fascinated with her warmth, her aura, her smell, her goose bumps, everything. As she came to she turned her head to kiss me and I wrapped my arms completely around her. I was still inside her and plenty hard. As she kissed me she began rocking again, but then took my right hand, folding all of my fingers but my index finger, and then placed the tip of my finger into her vulva and then dragged it and her wetness onto her clitoris. With a big exhale I could tell that she was reading for more. I made small circles with my finger and tried to match the rhythm of her gyrations. I was totally lost in her, and she seemed lost in herself within my protective arms. It was a matter of just a minute or minutes before I felt her gyrations become spasmodic, and I think I could feel my own desires building. I started thrusting against her rhythmic motions, focused on the pressure on the underside of my penis. As soon as I heard her begin mumbling I felt something wonderful was going to happen. She exhaled a big, "Ohhh..." and then a bigger "OHHHHHH...OOHHHHHHHHHHH" and as the spasms returned I exploded into her.

I immediately began to feel a panic, and apologized for coming into her, but she responded, "Shhhhh. The timing is perfect, and I put in a diaphragm just in case. Now relax and hold me, and kiss me, and don't let me go." We lied there for at least ten minutes before she reached around to my left buttock and she rolled us both onto our right sides. As I fell out of her she got up, grabbed a hand towel and wiped us both clean, and then returned to spoon inside my arms. I don't remember anything else from that night. I slept more deeply than I've ever known.

snowyowl
snowyowl
25 Followers
12