Introducing Peter & Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah, yes please,” Tanya replied after a moment’s silence. Gloria was too engrossed in the tattoo catalogue to answer. “My friend wants a small tattoo and a navel piercing.”

“No problem. Have you decided which tattoo you would like?” he pointed the question at Gloria.

“Ah, there’s so many to choose from. How about this one?” Gloria pointed out the little butterfly.

“A good choice madam,” patronised the tattooist. “We have some nice bees too, would you like to see them before you make your final decision?”

“No, I think I’ll have this one,” Gloria said, tapping her finger on the butterfly in the catalogue.

“Would you like to come this way?” he asked, pointing to a beaded doorway. It reminded Tanya of a corny porno movie she one watched where the beaded doorway lead to a cave filled with torture utensils, whips, cuffs, chain, wooden benches, etc..

The tattooist’s cave was more like a dental surgery. The white tiled walls and terracotta floor tiles were spotless. A workbench had various stainless steel instruments in a steel tray along with jars filled with cotton buds, swabs, razors, and many other items she didn’t have a clue what they were called, or even what they were for. In the centre of the room, a long cushioned purpose-built table with ankle holsters could have been something out of a gynaecologist’s examination room. Tanya recalled the shop in Tenerife where she had her tattoo and piercing… there was no comparison; this guy was a professional.

The pain brought a tear to Gloria’s eyes as the tattooist told her he’d almost finished. The buzz of his ink pen filled the room. Gloria had laid our on the table, her panties removed and her think line of pubic hair shaved off by the tattooist.

“We can’t have hair growing on my canvas,” he joked with the girls as he wiped away the remnants of shaving cream, then sterilised Gloria’s mound.

“Finished.”

The girls admired his workmanship. The butterfly appeared to be landing on Gloria’s clitoris hood. It was tastefully done, not like some of the tattoos people see these days on kid’s shoulders and backs. This was quality work.

“Wow, that looks great,” Tanya told Gloria and they gazed at the reddened skin.

“Okay, piercing,” he announced as he pressed a button at the side of the table. Gloria felt slow movement as a motor purred. A moment later, she was sat at a shallow angle and her legs were lowered at the foot of the table. “I need to place your ankles in these,” he pointed at the ankle cuffs/supports, “just in case you decide to try and close your legs when I’m at a critical point in the piercing process.”

“I never had those when I had my piercing,” Tanya said, “I just had to lie down on a cold table and let it all happen.” Tanya blushed slightly as she realised what she said didn’t quite sound like what she meant to say. Gloria giggled; the tattooist shook his head.

“Finished,” the tattooist announced, admiring his work. Gloria had felt the pressure, but no pain. He had anaesthetised locally, all she felt was coldness when he sprayed her pussy with the anaesthetic.

“That wasn’t so bad,” Gloria told her friend and a shaky voice.

“Mind if I take a photograph? I keep a record of my work to show other customers. Some of the pictures you saw in the catalogue were of my clients. Don’t worry, no-one will recognise you, I’ll zoom in on my work only.”

“Go ahead,” Gloria told the artist.

“Do you have any pictures of male piercings?” Tanya asked.

“Sure,” the tattooist pulled a file from a cupboard and opened it about halfway. There you go.

The pages were filled with nipple piercings. The next page had nose and eyebrow piercings. Nothing caught Tanya’s interest until she turned to the next page. A picture of, what must have been a ten inch cock almost filled the page. It was laden with steel. A ‘Prince Albert’ and chain, scrotum piercings, shaft piercings, Tanya couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She turned the page. Several cocks with foreskin piercings, nothing she fancied. The next page showed a female breast with a nipple piercing.

“Well, something for your man?”

“I don’t think so,” replied Tanya. “Some of these look so uncomfortable. How does one manage with a Prince Albert?” she asked no-one in particular.

“No problem. It actually enhance my wife’s orgasms,” the tattooist stated proudly.

“You mean…” the tattooist nodded his head and pointed to his crotch. “Can I see it?” Tanya asked.

The tattooist unzipped his jeans, then popping his button, he dropped his jeans and boxers. His cock hung down with the weight of the piercings. “It used to be a meagre five inches before I had the piercings. I guess the weight of the shrapnel had given my old boy a bit of a workout. Well, it’s worked out for me anyway.” He chucked as Gloria and Tanya stared at the ten inches of steel encrusted meat.

“You’re having me on right?” Gloria asked naïvely.

The tattooist laughed aloud, his gut bouncing with every chuckle. “Well, some take it hook, line and sinker,” he laughed. Tanya and Gloria joined in with his jovial laughter.

“Well,” Tanya eventually managed after the laughter subsided, “I’m afraid it’s not for me. But thanks for the look anyway.”

“No problems.” He got back to business, explaining to Gloria how to prevent infection as he tucked his shirt back into his jeans. “I’ve had these printed, take one,” he offered a flyer on tattoo and piercings - hygiene tips.

Gloria paid the man, took the advice flyer and the girls left the tattooist.

“Right, now for some nice sexy underwear,” Gloria announced.

***

A full week had passed without any contact with either Peter or Gloria. “Looks like the tattoo and piercing did the trick for Peter and Gloria,” I said as Tanya placed dinner on the table. “What’s he going to do next? Change his car and get a Merc like ours?”

“I don’t think they’re that bad. Its just coincidence; millions of people have tattoos and pierced clits,” Tanya defended her ex-lover and his wife.

“Yeah, but how many ex-boyfriends marry a woman who, not only looks like his ex-girlfriend, but also tastes like her, get herself tattoos and piercings like her, hell, I bet she’ll get highlights next.” I brushed my fingers through Tanya hair.

As if on queue, the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it,” Tanya stood.

“Hiya, didn’t expect to see you guys tonight,” kissing noises echoed in the hall. “Let me take your coats.”

I could hear Peter’s voice, “Well, we were sitting, watching the television, the kids we just getting settled for bed, when the mother-in-law called over, almost ordering us out of the house. ‘Go for a drink or something’ she told us ‘I want to watch the film in wide-screen and you probably don’t’.” I immediately thought it was a made-up excuse to pop over, but I guess I didn’t really mind. We didn’t have anything planned, and I did enjoy their company last week.

We drank the last of the beers and opened a bottle of single malt whiskey. The girls were happy with their red wine. And yes, the subject turned, as ever, to sex.

“How’s the piercing?” I asked Gloria.

“It’s perfect,” Peter answered before his wife could take the glass of wine from her lips.

“Yes, I’m very pleased with it. I can’t believe how sensitive I am now. I only have to touch it for a few seconds, and my floodgates open up.” Gloria crimsoned when she realised what she’d said. I noticed she did that often, but I didn’t mind, Tanya and I found it quite amusing.

“Yeah, it’s such a turn on,” Peter added.

“Let’s see it then,” I ordered Gloria.

Gloria stood, her thin dress already betraying her thoughts as her nipples tented the material. She reached under her dress and removed her panties. Then, slowly, as if to tease, she lifted the hem of her dress to reveal a shaven mound with a lovely butterfly that looked almost real, about to land on her clitoris. Her piercing protruded from her pussy lips that looked puffy, ‘perhaps they were still swollen from the piercing,’ I though as she pulled the fold of skin to expose her clitoris.

“Fantastic,” I announced.

“Yeah, that looks really great,” Tanya added. “Even better than it looked in the shop.”

“Yeah, you can say that again. We’ve been at it all week. Between what happened last week and this, my cock is constantly hard,” Peter informed us.

“Good for you, mate,” I told him.

Gloria sat, not bothering to replace her panties. I looked at Tanya, she at me. We knew exactly why Peter and Gloria had visited.

“Excuse us for a moment, will you? We just want to clear the kitchen, won’t be two ticks,” Tanya announced, taking my arm.

“Well?”

“Well I think she’s desperate for your cock, and he’s desperate to get his cock in me,” Tanya whispered.

“I’ve got no problem with that.”

“No me neither, it’s just a little creepy, that’s all”

“Hmm, well, perhaps we’re looking for things that aren’t there and we’re trying to find excuses and evidence to back it all up. Why don’t we just take it as it comes and play it out? Perhaps it is just a coincidence that she looks like you and has your tastes; after all, you do have fantastic taste… you’re with me,” I joked.

Tanya punched my arm at my tease, “Okay, perhaps I’m a little paranoid too.”

“What are you guys up to?” Gloria asked, walking into the kitchen.

“Oh, nothing, just saying how I like that old Black Sabbath song, Paranoid,” Tanya recovered. “Let’s refresh our glasses and relax in the lounge.”

***

Gloria sat on Peter’s knee on one of the single chairs; Tanya and I flopped on the sofa. “So, what have you been up to, apart form shagging, all week?” I asked.

Peter told how he’d taken the week off work to be with Gloria. How they’d had almost constant sex when the kids we at school and in the evenings. And how they’d talked about last week’s fun and games. “We thought we could, you know, join in some fun together?” Peter finished with his question.

“Yes, I’d really like that,” Gloria added.

‘I’d really like that too,’ I thought. “Fine by me, what about you, Tanya?”

Tanya stood and pulled off her t-shirt revealing her black-laced bra. Then, she unbuttoned her jeans and let them drop to her ankle. Her thumbs tucked under elasticised waistband of her panties and they were promptly removed too. “Who’s next?” Tanya asked.

Peter stood. His shirt buttons almost popped off as he pulled at the buttons, his trousers were off within seconds and his stiffening cock was exposed shortly after that.

Gloria stood next and lifted her dress above her head. She was naked.

I stood up, then slowly lifted my t-shirt over my head, teasing the girls in the process. Then, I undid my belt buckle and pulled it from their loops, letting it fall to the floor. Then, I popped the waist button and slowly unzipped the zipper.

“You tease,” Tanya chided, “get on with and stop teasing us.”

I let my jeans drop to the floor. My cock had begun to swell and it filled my boxer shorts. Tanya took hold and tugged them down, allowing my cock to spring free.

“What shall we do now?” Gloria asked.

“Well first of all, I’m going to put some music on and dim the lights a little,” I told her.

“And then, I’m going to suck Peter’s cock,” Tanya announced.

“Okay, okay. When Dave’s finished choosing a CD and dimmed the lights, I’m going to suck his cock too,” Gloria smiled.

“Okay, I’m going to lay back on the sofa and let Gloria suck my dick,” I confirmed.

“And I’m going to let Tanya suck my cock, and when I’m about to cum, I’m going to cum all over her lovely big tits. Then I’m going to massage my cum into her tits.” Peter’s cock twitched.

“After Peter has massaged his cum in my tits, I’m going to let him lick my pussy,” Tanya continued.

“And when Dave’s cums, I’m going to swallow every drop, because I like the taste of cum.” Gloria licked a finger.

“And by the time I’ve given Tanya a good licking, my cock will be hard and I’m going to fuck her hard,” Peter added.

“Okay, okay,” I laughed. “Enough already. Lets get on with it!”

I pressed play and ‘The Greatest Love Songs In The World, Ever’ filled the room. I made sure the music wasn’t too loud so we could listen to each other’s moans and groans; that turns me on.

Tanya was already knelt in from of Peter, here hand pulling back on his foreskin, tongue taking away the small drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. She let her head drop and engulfed the full length of his eight inches, her chin resting on his hairy scrotum.

Gloria was extremely horny, she pushed me back onto the sofa and gobbled me up in almost the same movement. Her tongue rubbing against the underside of my shaft as she sank her head onto me, and then sucking hard as she lifted, making a loud slurping noise each time the tip of my cock head appeared at her lip.

Our blowjobs continued for some time. Peter begun to groan as he told Tanya to swap positions with him so he could shoot his cum over her tits. She did and he wanked feverishly as his cock twitched, spraying globules and stream after stream of cream fluid over Tanya’s breasts, chin and nose. Tanya licked around her mouth, able to clean away some of Peter’s cum as Peter massaged his dribbling cock into Tanya’s lovely tits; her nipple standing fully erect.

I could feel my urgency rising from deep inside. Gloria sensed my cumming and sucked even harder. I exploded onto the back of her throat causing her to flinch in surprise as the semen she expected unexpectedly hit the back of her throat. Gagging a little, she managed to swallow most, but my first ejaculation tends to produce a large quantity of semen, and Gloria struggled to take it all. The cum that escaped her, formed shiny rivulets at the corners of her mouth. Gloria smiled in contentment, her mouth opening slightly showing me a large pool of semen on her tongue. She let it dribble over my cock, and then she swallowed my cock again, cleaning away the remaining fluid. I had to pull her away, she was driving me wild as my cock resisted the tingling sensation you often get following orgasm.

Peter’s head was buried between Tanya’s thighs. His tongue made lapping noised as he teased my wife, probing his tongue into her hole, and then sucking on her clitoris. Tanya loved having her clitoris sucked, especially when I tugged on her piercing; and from what I could see, Peter had just found this out for himself.

I slid onto the floor as Gloria stood, spreading her legs, allowing me to move under her. Looking up, I could see her pouting inner vulva protruding through her outer lips. Her piercing was just a simple ring, but it was sexy enough. She lowered her pussy onto my face, her knees resting either side of my head. I ate Gloria’s pussy, tasting her juices that were very sweet and remarkably similar to Tanya’s. Gloria begun to squirm on my face her pussy grinding down hard on me; all I had to do was stick out my tongue, and Gloria just fucked it. It didn’t take long for her to orgasm. Convulsions ripped through her as she soaked my face with her ejaculation. “Stick it in, stick it in,” she ordered me. I strained to get my tongue further inside her as she almost suffocated me.

Eventually, Gloria slowed up and raised herself off my face. Across the room, Peter was pounding his cock deep into Tanya. Her legs were pulled up to her chest, her ankles resting on Peter’s shoulders. His cock glistened in the low lighting as the shaft slid in and out. Tanya moaned in pleasure as she felt his cock rub against her special place. Her juices formed micro-rivers from her reservoir to the see, a large damp spot on the chair.

My cock was hard now too and I wanted to sink it into Gloria. I had visions of this since first seeing her at her New Year’s party, and then again on the night we played strip bingo when I tasted her pussy. Well lubricate, she was surprisingly tight. I teased my cock along the length of her vagina, pausing every time it covered her opening. Gloria held her breath each time, expecting me to penetrate, but I didn’t, I continued to tease.

Across the room, I could hear Peter groan. Surely he wasn’t cumming so soon? ‘Tanya will be pissed’ I thought. I hadn’t even sunk my cock into Gloria yet. At that moment, Gloria grasped my cock with her right hand and pulled me onto her with her left. My cock slid into her with one smooth movement. Her tightness was heavenly; every pulse that beat in her body, every contraction, was relayed to my cock. I felt like she had someone inside, working on my cock as I began to fuck her.

Gloria’s eyes closed as she savoured the sensations. I felt someone behind me; Tanya gently touched my ass. I turned my head to see her dip a finger in her pussy, then tease the finger in the crack of my ass, letting it slide over my hole. Tanya’s lips gently kissed my shoulder as she watched my cock slide in and out of Gloria. Peter was sat on the chair still, exhausted by the look on his face, and his cock limp and dry. Tanya had taken him in her mouth after he had filled her with his cum, and sucked any remaining semen from his body.

Gloria moaned with pleasure as another orgasm began to rise in her. I felt Tanya’s finger, wet and gooey, apply a little pressure on my ass-hole. They, my hole gave into her pressure, sinking up to her second knuckle. She searched for my spot and found it. Knowing what that did for me, Tanya smiled and kissed my lips. I felt my ejaculation course through me as I emptied into Gloria, sending her over the top, her pussy crushing my cock in the process.

At my side, Tanya leaned forward, her finger slipping from me. I could see Peter knelt behind her, then pull open her ass cheaks, exposing her pink wetness. Peter leaned forward and sank his tongue into Tanya’s pussy, his nose pressed against her ass.

I looked down at Gloria, beads of perspiration on her lovely breasts, nipples erect and pussy soaked with the mixture of her juice and my semen. I rubbed my wet cock against Gloria’s nipples as Gloria fingered her pussy, tasting my semen as she licked her fingers dry. I slid down between her thighs, running my tongue over her navel, then teasing her piercing. Gloria shuddered as I lapped her swollen sex.

We talked a while, about our holidays mainly, and judging by their body language, Peter would have wanted to join us on our Tenerife holiday we had already booked. Tanya and I retold our story of our first Tenerife visit; Gloria touched herself as Tanya told about Terry, June and Franz, and how she felt the first time she had made out with another man.

We fucked each other once more that evening before Gloria and Peter decided they needed to get home; after all it was 3am. As we said farewell in the doorway, Peter invited us to their place anytime, as long as we brought Geoff and Siân along and as long as the kids were in bed, hinting to make it a late night.

“So?” Tanya asked as Peter and Gloria disappeared around the corner.

“So what?”

“So, do you like Peter and Gloria now?”

“I have to admit, I did have reservations, but since the New Year’s party, they have grown on me, and tonight was pretty good too. I think we have another couple to add to our list of friends.”

**************************

Let me know if you enjoy my ramblings. I have been asked to write a story for a Literotica reader and I will, with pleasure, so watch out for ‘Stranger’ in a couple of month’s.

Oh yes, if you do like this story, or any of my other ramblings, please do feedback and let me know - good or bad; and don’t forget, people have campaigned hard over the centuries to give us the right, so use it and vote!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK, but

doesn't anyone proofread?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good writing

A real turn-on. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This Tanya says hell yeah!

I sooo loved this story! My name is Tanya and my hubby and I have just started enjoying the swinging lifestyle so the story was very close to home with some things. Wonderful!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
The Perfect Game The perfect game for lowering inhibitions is invented.in Group Sex
Beach House Rental Four couples rent a beach house--erotic discoveries unfold.in Group Sex
First Time Strip Poker A game of 'I have never' leads to more.in Group Sex
The Game One married couple teaches another couple a sexy game.in Group Sex
More Stories