Introducing Summer and Winter Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero finds himself unwilling to use his safeword
1.9k words
3.56
17.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All for Winter

When I finally filled the glass to the five ounce line (I actually had a bit more cum in my mouth and it overflowed onto the small shelf the glass sat on) a small flap opened up and the cup was snatched up and replaced by an empty one. I heard the lock on the door click and I opened it as quickly as I could. Just before I stepped through I looked back at the five boys I was leaving in the room behind me. The three of them that had cum into my mouth and were laying on each other like a wolf pack and appeared to be dozing. The other two were still on their knees waiting to be relieved and I was almost tempted to finish them off but I was afraid that this would upset Winter and I may find the door locked once more if I did not go through right away. I had never experienced these sort of homo-erotic feelings before but I had to admit that while my mind felt disgusted by sucking the three cocks my balls had betrayed me and felt fuller than ever.

The door opened into a garishly decorated bedroom. It was much warmer in here and I felt more comfortable except for my bound wrists. Everything was either painted red or draped in it. Their was a thick red curtain a few feet in the room and the deep groans of men and the high pitched whine of a woman could be heard from behind it.

I peered around it carefully and was thrilled to see five men surrounding what appeared to be a very old woman laying who was suspended from the ceiling on a leather sex swing. I had never seen one outside of a movie before and I became excited right away. My cock began to get hard again and I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of it being pulled back between my legs. I moved my wrists subtly a few times to bend it backwards. I loved the dull ache of it.

The woman on the swing was of average size and despite her deeply tan and wrinkled face and neck, her chest, which I now realized was missing a breast, and abdomen were soft and white. She was presently being double penetrated by two men, one standing in front of her fucking her hard vaginally, the other laying on a thin wooden bench beneath her with his cock in her asshole.

She seemed to be completely devoid of any emotion. Her face had no expression on it and only short bursts of the high pitched whine escaped her wrinkled lips from time to time. The three other men surrounding her were stroking themselves, apparently close to orgasm. One of the men roughly grabbed the old woman by her white hair and traced the head of his cock between her eyes, down the bridge of her nose and finally into her mouth. She grimaced and tried to keep her mouth closed but one of his companions pinched the nipple on her remaining saggy tit and she gasped in pain giving the man at her head just enough time to force his cock into her mouth.

He fucked her mouth roughly as the other man, the one standing across from the one who had just pinched her nipple, ejaculated an impressive line of semen onto the mastectomy scar on the other side of her chest. After he came he turned towards me and gestured for me to come on over.

I walked over to him and now realized that there were several cameras surrounding the entire area. I had a sinking feeling as I wondered if there had been cameras in the other room, filming me as I had sucked off the three guys in the other room. I supposed it was too late now if there had been, and I was going to be on film now so I tried not to think about it.

"You're going to like her," he said to me as he loosed the rope from my wrist. He brought the rope up to his nose and breathed in deeply.

"This is Winter's isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Can I have it?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said, "I am afraid that she might want it back."

"I was just asking to be nice," he said.

"I really want to keep it though," I said to him.

"Let's ask Linda," he said with a maniacal glint in his eye.

He walked back to the circle and waited for his companion to pull his cock out of the old woman's mouth. Her head collapsed backward and she appeared to be nearly passed out. The man who had been fucking her mouth came all over her face with a groan.

"Linda," the man who so rudely had taken my rope away said loudly.

She did not answer so he grabbed her by the hair and slapped her face, drops of semen shot upward as if a boot had just jumped into a rain puddle on the road.

"Cunt! Cunt! Wake the fuck up!"

Linda finally opened her eyes and blinked violently as semen ran down her cheeks into them.

"Should I give this fucker his rope back?"

As he was yelling at her I noticed the other men were beginning to converge on me. I turned around and tried to make my way back the way I came but saw that the two young men who I had last seen on their knees in the other room were standing behind me. They grabbed me roughly by the arms and pulled me towards the sex swing.

The guy with the rope smiled when he saw what was happening and he began undoing the old woman's wrist and ankle restraints. She dropped with an unceremonious thud onto the wooden bench that the man who had been sodomizing her had been laying. She winced in pain but before she had any respite the guy who had ejaculated on her scar pulled her by her ankles onto the floor and just out of the way of the men who now had me.

I struggled to get away but it was no use. I was hopelessly outnumbered. The guy with the rope disappeared for a moment but returned with a dingy white nightdress, a silver wig and what appeared to be a makeup case. The two men holding me kicked me behind my knees bringing me down to the floor. Before I knew it I was wearing the dingy dress, the silver wig and had my face covered with rouge, mascara and lipstick.

The old woman was still laying on the floor drenched in cum and her own sweat, shivering while a man I had not yet encountered was urinating on her as she tried to cover her face.

They dragged me over to the swing and hoisted me up effortlessly. I thought of using my safe word but knew if I did so that I would not be able to see Winter again so I waited to see what would happen. They secured the wrist and ankle restraints and before I knew it I was getting the same treatment that Linda had been getting. I could no longer see her but I could hear her whimpering.

My wig kept falling off so someone had finally bound it to my head with a length of twine. When it was secured my head was violently jerked back and a hard, thick penis was shoved into my mouth. I gagged immediately as this was a quite different experience from what had happened in the other room. At least there I had had some control. My eyes began to tear up as the man shouted for me to "keep that cuntmouth open wide!"

This was nothing compared to the cock that was being forced into my anus however. I had never had anything put into it before and the ripping and rough thrusting both burned and made me feel as though I were going to vomit. One of the men thoughtfully squirt lubricant onto the cock as it entered and re-entered me and after a few minutes my ass was beginning to become numb and wet. I hoped that the fluid dripping down my ass cheeks was mostly lube and not the blood that must have come from the tearing at my rectum.

The safeword continued to come into my mind but every time I thought to use it the desire to see this through to the end stopped me.

For several minutes I either blacked out or had just sort of lost awareness of myself for I suddenly felt a lips wrapped around my cock. It was the first familiar sensation I had had all evening. When the man with the thick cock finally finished with my mouth by coming what felt like at least the five ounces I had carried in my mouth onto my face I was able to raise my head and see that the old woman was the one who was sucking my cock.

She was being held up by the two younger men who had come from the other room. When she would take a breath or pause from servicing me they would either slap her or spit on her face. I wondered what was motivating her not to use her safe word. I had never seen anyone violated as brutally as she was being. Then again, I had not yet viewed the footage that was being shot of me.

The guy ass fucking me pulled his cock out and came all over the old woman's cheek as she was still sucking me. His warm load dripped down her face onto my cock and balls. The two younger men abruptly let her go and she dropped to the floor, her teeth scraping my cock as she fell. One of them laid down beneath me on the wooden bench and the other positioned himself between my legs. I couldn't believe that they were actually going to double penetrate me but they did, despite the fact that it took quite some time, lubricant and profanity.

By this time I was so numb that I must have looked like the old lady. Time began to slide into a blur of sharp rectal tears, warm fluid sprays and thick veined cocks pulsing inside of my mouth. At some point I must have lost consciousness for I awoke sometime later in the same room. I was laying with the old woman, Linda, in a bed where the bench and sex swing had been.

"I hurt," she said to me when she saw that I was awake.

"Me too," I said, my asshole felt raw and bloody and my insides felt bruised.

"Thank god it's over," she said and drew herself closer to me. She smelled like stale urine, blood and cum but I didn't care. I held her tightly.

"Why didn't you use your safeword?" I asked her.

She laid her head back on her pillow and looked wistfully up at the ceiling.

"I know what I've always needed and I was finally able to get it."

She reached her wrinkled old hands down my stomach and ran her fingers through my short cropped pubic hair until she had a tight grip on my cock.

"Why didn't you use yours?" She asked.

"I still want to fuck Winter," I said. And I still did, more than anything. I just wondered how close I was to getting there.