Introducing Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

"WOW!" was the best she could articulate.

"Congratulations, Susan; you're no longer a virgin."

"I thought I felt something but it got lost among everything else I was feeling. Thank you, miss. That was out of this world."

"I think it's time you started to call me Marie, don't you? After all, we are lovers now."

Susan grinned her young girl's grin and blushed.

"Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes, please, miss. I mean, Marie."

"Well, why don't you go and have your shower now. I think you probably feel like one, even if it is just between your legs."

Susan looked down, embarrassed and saw that her thighs were glazed by her own juices and just a little pink streak of blood.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, I'd love to join you in the shower but I'll go back to my room and collect my toys. Don't be long now."

Susan scampered off the bed and ran to her en-suite shower. She didn't want to lose Marie for a second but her mind and her body were in a whirl; she needed a few moments just to let everything calm down. And what did she mean by "toys"? She was a woman now; she didn't need toys. When she came back into her bedroom she saw exactly what Marie meant by "toys".

The older woman was standing by the side of the bed, wearing what looked like a black leather harness, with straps going round her hips and between her legs. But that wasn't what had stopped the young girl in her tracks. Attached to the harness was a long, plastic cock; at least that's what Susan imagined it was, never having seen a real one yet.

"Come here, Susan," the gym teacher gently commanded.

As the frightened girl walked nervously over to her lover, the woman took the young girl by the hand and wrapped her innocent fingers around her cock. The schoolgirl giggled like the innocent she was and looked to her instructor for guidance.

"Just lie back on the bed, Susan; things are about to get so good."

The girl did as she was told but felt very, very tense as Marie climbed once more between her legs. Marie lay beside her, making sure her cock didn't touch the girl and frighten her even more. She wanted her young lover to enjoy this day and she knew exactly how to go about it.

Marie took the young beauty's face in her hands and tenderly pulled Susan's gaze away from the cock sitting between her legs. She kissed her and kept on kissing her until she felt the girl respond and inwardly smiled as she felt her lips being pushed open by her lover's tongue. Releasing the girl's face, her hands moved down to her small breasts, finding those nipples that she had already fallen in love with, playing with them. Breaking off the kiss reluctantly, she slid down the bed until she could wrap her wet lips around those puffy nipples and draw out even more sighs of pleasure from her pupil.

She had to find her way down to the girl's pussy, however, and leaving her fingers to torment Susan's tender breasts, she kissed down over her flat belly and smelled before she saw her target. The scent of her arousal was obvious to both women but to Marie it was as if she was being rewarded for her patience. Again she had to stop herself from burying her face in the girl's cunt but slowly licked her way up and down her wet slit.

Inserting first one, the two fingers past her lips, Marie used her tongue to flick Susan's clit and prepare her for yet another massive orgasm. The girl's body began to tremble very quickly as her teacher increased her finger fucking and clit licking. Thos fingers were going in and out, as well as round and round, until Marie thought her lover might be open enough, ready enough for her first cock.

Climbing back up the girl's body, she inserted the tip of the plastic cock just inside her cunt lips, moving it up and down their length, a little deeper each time. Susan's head was thrashing from side to side, her own fingers now playing with her nipples, pulling them, stretching them. Her eyes were closed but they shot open when Marie pushed in a little more.

"Do you trust me, Susan?"

Again she looked like the young girl she was as she bit her bottom lip, but nodded, yes.

Mare pushed in even further, even deeper. Susan gasped as she looked down her body and realised the cock wasn't even half way in yet but nearly cried when her lover withdrew just a little. She didn't have to cry long, though, as the woman above her pushed back in, again a little deeper, building up a steady rhythm. Susan reached down before Marie got the chance and began to play with her own clit so the older woman took that as a signal to continue, her thrusts now becoming deeper again and faster.

Susan began to instinctively push her hips up to meet the first cock to ever fuck her as her pussy juices made its passage easier with each thrust. Her moans grew louder and longer and, when Marie lifted her legs up on to her shoulders, the girl's eyes nearly popped out of their head. Her back arched, she screamed in delight and her orgasm burst over a cock for the first time.

Slowly lowering her legs, Marie looked down on the flushed body of her new lover and waited for her to recover. When she eventually opened her eyes again, the woman gently eased her cock from the young girl's throbbing pussy and removed it from her harness. Bringing it to her mouth, she looked Susan in the eyes and licked the juices that had not spilled on to the bed. The girl looked hungrily at what her teacher was doing until Marie read what was in the girl's eyes and allowed her to share in the delightful task of cleaning her cock.

"Marie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I do something for you?"

"Yes you can, my love, but tonight is all about you. We still have one more thing to do before I let you rest. Are you ready?"

Susan couldn't imagine what else there was to do but she couldn't have ever imagined what had happened to her so far today. She simply smiled and nodded, yes, eager to please her teacher, her lover.

"Roll over on to your front, Susan."

The girl did as instructed but was puzzled by the command. Marie took a moment to enjoy the sight of the beautiful girl's gorgeous, innocent bottom waiting for her. Reaching over into the drawer of the bedside cabinet, Marie removed the bottle of massage oil that she had left there earlier for just this moment. She poured a little on to her hands, rubbed them together, then started at Susan's neck and worked her way down. As she felt her young lover relax, she poured some more oil on to her hands and applied it to the schoolgirl's firm cheeks.

Now came the moment of truth. Susan giggled again, a sound that Marie would never forget, as she leaned down and kissed the girl's arsehole. She knew that her young lover would need the oil but, first, she wanted to taste the schoolgirl's dirtiest hole. Susan squeaked with delight and embarrassment as she felt her teacher's tongue push ever so slightly into her bum but knew that she loved every single thing the older woman was doing to her. Dragging herself away, Marie poured some of the oil between the girl's tight cheeks before prising them apart and spreading the oil over her tightest hole. Reaching under her, she began to tickle her clit while, at the same time, she slowly inserted one finger, very gently, into her arse. As she increased the speed of her finger on Susan's engorged clit, she pushed a little deeper and waited until the girl was writhing in yet another orgasm before pushing her finger all the way in. She moved it slowly round and round, trying to prepare the girl for what was to come then, just as tenderly, withdrew her finger.

"On your hands and knees, please, Susan."

The girl wasn't sure she could support herself and was still mystified as to what was going to come next but she had every faith in her teacher and did as she was told. Once more Marie marveled at the sight of this innocent young girl doing exactly as she was told and marveled at her beautiful body in the one pose that Marie always counted as her favourite.

"Don't worry; this may hurt just a little, but I promise you will learn to love it just as much as I do."

Reattaching her plastic cock to its harness, she knelt behind her young lover and lined up her cock with the girl's oil-slicked hole. Pressing forward ever so slightly, she felt Susan tense at the unknown feeling. Reaching forward, almost lying on the girl's back, she began to play with her small breasts and sensitive nipples. As the girl began to relax once again, she eased forward very, very slowly.

Susan's head fell to the bed so that her back was arched and her tight arse was in the air. She knew that this was something important to her teacher and she wanted so much to be able to do it for her. Biting her bottom lip in her schoolgirl manner, she forced herself to relax her bottom cheeks and gave all control of her body over to the older woman.

As she did, Marie eased her cock even deeper into the girl's arse, finding it sliding in easier than she had imagined. Once it was buried to the hilt, the two women held themselves motionless for a few moments, each trying to get used to the idea of what they were doing. Marie was fucking the arse of the one student she had lusted over for so long; Susan was kneeling on her teacher's bed, in her teacher's house with a plastic cock up her tight arse.

Marie was the first to start moving again as she kept her arms wrapped around the girl but bucked her hips to allow her cock to slide in and out of Susan's dirtiest hole. As her teacher once more stuck her fingers up her pussy, the schoolgirl reached down between her legs and began to play with her clit. The more her arse was fucked, the more she found she loved it and began to feel her final orgasm of the day building deep within her. She pushed back her arse to meet Marie's ever forceful thrusts and totally lost it when the older woman straightened up and began spanking her – hard!

As the biggest orgasm of her young life washed over her, followed by a series of tiny ones, she wasn't sure if she was more aroused than shocked by the weight of her teacher's hand turning her bottom cheeks bright pink with one slap after another. Her knees gave way and she collapsed on to the bed, her teacher falling on top of her, the cock still between them, still buried in Susan's stretched arsehole.

As she finally regained the power of speech, she asked,

"Why did you spank me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No my sweet, you did everything exactly as I wanted you to. Your spanking was your reward. I'm going to enjoy teaching you all about spanking."

Susan wasn't sure she understood but she felt too good to worry about it and fell asleep as Marie finally slipped out of her gaping arsehole. Leaning forward to kiss the girl's pink cheeks, she whispered,

"You have so much to learn, Susan, and I'm going to be the one to teach you."

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers
12