Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 05

Story Info
A fulfilling Night between detective and client.
3.7k words
4.53
17.1k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,240 Followers

They were back in the city now. Constance felt glad seeing the bright city lights once again compared to the gloom they'd left behind. She brought her hand to her mouth as she gave a yawn. Her eyes were growing heavy with sleep and she didn't feel like making the long journey back to the mansion now.

"Is it alright if I crash at your place tonight?" she asked Thaddeus.

Thad turned to look at her, saw the open, tired look in her eyes and for a moment didn't know what to make of it. He fumbled at first. "You wouldn't mind crashing at a low-income, bachelor pad like mine?"

"Is that your way of saying no to me?"

"Well, not really. Sure, why not? You're more than welcome. Oh shit!"

She became alert. "What? Something wrong?"

Something was indeed wrong, thought Thaddeus. He'd just remembered sleeping Myra whom he'd left back at his apartment. How was he going to manage with both of them? But the fear didn't last long and he was laughing once again.

"No, nothing's wrong," he smiled at her then returned his gaze to his driving. "Everything's just fine. You feeling hungry? We can stop someplace to grab a bite or two."

"Nah," she shook her head and gave another yawning fit. "I just need a bed and a pillow right now. The rest can wait till morning. Unless you want to get something to eat yourself."

"No, I'm good. My place then."

He took a left turn and headed in the right direction towards his home.

------

Thaddeus pulled into his apartment driveway thirty minutes later and drove towards the back section where he then parked it and turned off the engine. He came around to the backseat and helped Constance to gather up the leftover bundles of money into the bag before the left the car for his front door. Everyone was locked up inside their individual homes, though he thought he could hear distinct shouting voices coming from that of his neighbour, Arite. A good thing it was only themselves they were bothering.

Thad slid his key into his door lock and let himself and his client into his home.

Constance was about saying something as she entered his living room when suddenly she stopped. Thad finished locking the door and turned around and saw what made her so. The TV set was on and Myra sat on a couch with her legs folded under her like an Indian eating cereal off from a bowl when they entered. She got up from the chair and came over and embraced Thaddeus as if not seeing Constance standing there beside him. Thad felt embarrassed but struggled not to let it show; he especially didn't want to see the strong look that was apparent in Constance's eyes.

"Hi there," Myra said to him. "You've been gone so long, and I was hungry. I hope you don't mind my helping myself to your kitchen."

"No, of course not," said Thad. "Besides, you were sleeping before I left. By the way, Myra, this is Constance. Constance, meet Myra." He couldn't bring himself to say anything else.

Both women faced each other and shook hands and said hello, though from the look in each other's eyes, their friendliness wasn't amiable. Thaddeus led Constance to the bedroom to shower and change while Myra remained watching what was on TV. Thad handed Constance a fresh pair of towel and pointed where the bathroom was out in the corridor.

"So, who's she?" she enquired.

"A friend," he said, which was about the simplest answer he could think of while he took off his jacket and hung it along with his hat on a nail hanging off his wardrobe. "Just a friend for the night," he added.

"Hmmm, I'll bet," was all Constance replied.

She took the towel with her and went into the bathroom, giving Thad enough opportunity to change into a pyjama pants and t-shirt. He took his pocket pistol out of the money bag before stowing that away in the closet. Myra appeared at the doorway. Thaddeus opined correctly that she wasn't going to give him a hard time for bringing another woman to his home; wasn't like they were married after all. He told her they were going to sleep in the living room. He took out a folding bed from an alcove next to his bedroom and two pillows while Myra helped him with the spare bed sheet and blanket. They moved the centre table aside and were fixing their bed in the middle of the room when Constance stepped out of the shower. In the bedroom, Thad gave her a clean shirt to wear and shorts too and told her where he would be. They muttered goodnight to each other, although it sounded rather awkward for both of them. Constance had more that she wanted to say, but the fear of letting go held back her pride. Thad left the bedroom for her, closing the door behind him.

************

Constance couldn't sleep.

Her head kept tossing from one end of the pillow to the other. The dream she had was vivid and held her mind in a suffocating choke-hold. In it they were back at the dark warehouse room, this time the kidnapper had his gun pressed to her son's head. Thad and she stood before him, powerless to do anything. The kidnapper saw that the money was short, asked her to choose who he should kill first—her boy, or Thad.

Before she could say anything, his gun went off. Constance shot up from the bed, screaming. She abruptly caught herself to crease when she realised her was awake. Her hand fumbled shakily for the bedside lamp and switched it on. The room resembled nothing like hers; she didn't know whether to feel homely about it or depressed. Her throat felt parched. She swung her legs off from the bed and went and opened the door. Immediately she did that, she overheard gasping sounds coming from the living room down the corridor; the kitchen was beyond it. Instead of continuing towards that direction, she stopped at the door leading into the living room and placed her ear to it. There were grunting as well as moaning sounds, very unmistakable what they were.

She inched the door open and took a peak. The sleep vanished from her eyes at what she saw. Myra had her face pressed against the sofa's seat, her lips exclaiming loud moans while Thad fucked her from behind. He grasped her buttocks with one hand, repeatedly smacking it, while the other grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up from the sofa. The look of hurt and lust was etched on her face as he continued slamming at her. Thad's features were squeezed into a grimace as he hunched over her, burying his cock hard against her flesh, muttering wild grunts while he banged against her. Myra too pushed her ass back against him, wanting him to fuck her harder.

Constance's mouth fell open at the sight of their activity. She pressed her face between the door's opening, hoping they won't discover her presence. Right away she sensed a yearning come upon her. She could feel her nipples hardening inside the shirt she was wearing and as she dipped a hand down south between her legs she could perceive some wetness revealing itself to her. She bit on her lower lip and sighed deeply as she inserted a finger into her pussy. It had been a long time since her pussy felt the presence of a man's cock; so preoccupied she had been moaning her late husband to think of indulging herself in such like her sister. It no wonder they could barely stand each other.

Myra kept screaming for Thad to fuck her harder; the sound and look of bodies clashing was like two warriors going at each other. It excited Constance even more watching and listening to the woman's whimpering lust. It had been a while since last time she got fucked like that. How she wished that was her in the woman's place.

Thad was still grunting like an animal when gradually he pulled himself up to his feet, pulling Myra along. He had her bent forward, her hands grasping the fabric of the sofa's seat while her ass remained facing him. His cock slipped out of her. Quickly he grabbed hold of his meat and thrust it back into her. Myra tightened her face in ecstasy and squealed once again as he grabbed her by the waistline and resumed pounding her like she was nothing at all.

"Awhhh ... Awwhhh, fuck! Ohhh fuck me! Fuck that pussy!" her cries went around the room, driving both of them wild with animalistic lust. Her hair waved everywhere in a dervish fan. "Gimme all your cum! Ahhh ... I want all of your black cum!"

Constance was unaware of the moaning sounds issuing from her lips and the fact that the door she'd been hiding behind from was now partially open enough to reveal her presence. It was the sound of her voice that made Thad turn his head towards her direction and their eyes met.

Constance, realising she'd been found out, muttered a gasp of surprise and scuttled away from the open doorway. Myra realising Thad had slowed his pace turned towards where his eyes where and saw the open door. She too realised someone had been spying on them and almost immediately began to laugh.

"Looks like she too wants to have a taste but is kind of shy to admit it," she crackled.

Thad turned to her and slapped her bum, making her howl. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" he resumed fucking her with pounding fury this time like he wanted to tear her pussy up. Myra was having the time of her life, having climaxed twice already. She was going for gold with a third time.

She shut her eyes as the inevitable rush of lust coursed through her, making her body shudder all over. "Awwhhhh shit! Awwhhhh ... I'm coming! I'm coming!" her cries turned into a shriek as her body spasmed from the onslaught.

Thad too couldn't contain his own excitement any longer as he held her in a firm grip and felt his cock explode a torrent of cum inside her. He continued to hold onto her as more and more he poured semen deep inside her womb. He pulled her up and turned her head towards his and thrust his tongue into her mouth, caressing her tits while he did. His cock gradually grew soft inside her till it pulled out of her, dripping cum on her thigh. Myra sat on the sofa facing him and proceeded to clean his cock with her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair while she did her work.

"Oh my God," she moaned while she sucked on his balls one after the other. "I've never been so well fucked like I just have." She looked up at him, stroking his cock inches from her face. "Are you going to give her a taste too?"

"Myra, shut up," he said.

She crackled with laughter once again and resumed sucking his cock.

Thad remained with her in the living room for a while, letting his body re-energise itself while she curled on the bed, wrapped the blanket over her naked self. Feeling he was strong enough, he got up and went to his bedroom's door. He knocked on it tentatively and waited. All that came back was silence. His hand reached for the door handle, turned it and eased the door open.

The bedroom was dark, though bright yellow light filtered from outside the window, enough to make out the outline of someone hiding under the sheets on the bed. Thad approached the figure. It was Constance and she had her back towards him. Already she knew he was in the room with her. "Thad?" she called out his name.

"It's me, Constance," he replied.

"I was watching you," she said.

"I know. I saw you too."

"I didn't mean to hide." She turned around on the bed to face him. "I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep."

"Maybe I can help you with that."

He came towards the bed. Constance moved back to give him room, pulling back the thick blanket for him to enter. Thad settled into the bed. He noticed Constance's body turning rigid on him. "I don't know, Thad. I don't ... I don't know if I can go with it."

Thad understood what she meant and wasn't going to take her against her wishes. She was much too beautiful and delicate for him to vent his urges on her, even though he dearly would have done so. Except in such cases it was best to play the gentleman.

"I'm not going to touch you," he said to her. "I'm just going to lie here next to you while you go to sleep. I promise that's all I'm going to do."

"You sure about that? You're not going to have any temptations later on?"

"I won't if you don't," he answered.

Constance calmed down after he said that and she drew herself towards him. She laid her head on his shoulder while her arm went around to his neck. The breath of her nose ruffled the hairs on his chest. Thad luxuriated in the presence of her warmth; surprisingly he couldn't feel his cock coming alive at all.

Her lips kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Thad," she whispered. "Thanks for everything."

************

Thad was halfway asleep when he thought he felt someone kissing his lips. Thinking it was a dream like the last memorable one he'd had, he paid it no mind, except the kissing feat persisted. His eyes came groggily awake in the dark and there was Constance leaning over him, pelting him with kisses. Thad felt himself respond almost immediately to her passion, opening his lips to enable her tongue room to dance and swirl and connect with his. He pushed back the blanket from their body to enable them much freedom. Their lips by now were smacking against each other's; his hand caressed her thigh, grabbed her leg and pulled her over to be on top of him. Constance came over and straddled him. She held his face in her hands, no missing a bit of his lips as she kept on their passionate kissing. Thad ran his hands over her body, feeling over her arms, up her shoulders, and down once again over her thighs.

Constance ran her hands over Thad's arms and chest. She knew what she was doing was wrong, except she couldn't help herself. The sight of watching Thad fuck that woman in his living room had opened an old wound she always thought she had shut out from the world. A flood now was pouring from that room like breakaway water from a dam and she couldn't hold the tide back any longer. She reached down Thad's waist and cupped his semi-erect prick in her hand. Feeling the heat it produced, the way it throbbed in her hand, as if though some uncanny magnetic force, she too could feel her pussy coming alive. Her pussy wanted to get a taste of that black cock, and nothing was going to stop that from happening tonight. She came off him on the bed, still stroking his cock in her hand, feeling its masculinity course through her hand. She found his cock in the dark and was gulping on it seconds later. Thad stretched across to the other side of the bed and searched for the switch to the bedside lamp and switched it on, flooding the room with light.

Constance blinked her eyes from the light but that didn't stop her from still sucking him. She was having problem taking much of his cock into her mouth; his size was unlike any she'd had before. She could only slurp her tongue up and down his shaft and apply her lips to the crown head of his prick while her hands stroked his foreskin. She would stop to run her tongue over the aperture slit on his cock, her eyes making contact with his. Thad saw the wanting in her eyes; it was the same in his too.

"Come up here," he said to her.

Constance left go of his cock reluctantly and slid upward to meet him. Their lips met once again in another frantic kiss and this time Thad turned her over to be on her backside. He helped her out of the shirt she was wearing and gummed his mouth to one of her breasts while his hand played with the other. Constance writhed and groaned under him, her hand caressed his arms and shoulder as he pulled on her nipple with his teeth like a pair of pliers working to uproot a nail, sending shivers of lust and unbridled passion to spread all over her body. His face came between her legs; the soft growth of pubic hair rubbed against his chin as his lips fondled the entrance to her labia region. His hands slid under her legs and pressed her down as his tongue slid into her wet entrance. Constance kicked her feet into the air and beat them down on the bed, moaning at the same time struggling to be free but unable to as Thad held her down with half of his strength, pressing her legs far back over her head and pushing her tush up to meet his face. He flicked his tongue up and down on the tiny bud that was her clit. Sometimes he sucked on it then lapped his tongue on her pussy juice which was flowing out of her like milk. Evidently she bucked her legs against him. Her hips pushed her pussy upward to capture more of his tongue. Thad turned her over on the bed till her face was pressing down on the pillow and raised her buttocks upward and pressed his face between her ass cheeks, lapping his tongue up and down her pussy slit. Her moaning cries rose in length to a higher note; her hips pushed her ass further backward against his face. She didn't want him to stop what he was doing to her ever at all.

He slid on top of her, nibbled on her ear lobe, wrapped one arm around her while his other grasped his erection and rubbed it against her pussy's entrance. She too moved her buttocks against his cock and muttered a sigh when it punctured through. Thad held her up and grunted as he thrust more inches of his cock into her.

Her pussy was tight, almost virgin, he thought. He wiggled his cock in and out gently, letting her get used to his girth. All the while Constance remained tensed, her cries echoed under him. To her it felt like the first time of having sex all over again. The feeling ... the sensation ... how much she had longed for it and missed it, and now here it was again. Her body had finally found what it had wanted for so long. It wretched itself off her control and listened only to the moans of her lust.

Thad gasped from the tightness of her pussy muscles as they squeezed his cock. He inched more of it inside her and kept at a steady pace as she got used to him. On and on he thrust his rod inside her, feeling it move deeper and deeper into her succulent wet cave. Constance shut her eyes, her breath caught in her throat and for a second or two she thought she felt the world stop as a pulsing roar of thunder coursed through her, shaking her body all over. She dug her head into the bed sheet, still feeling the throb of Thad's cock fuck her pussy. It had been an even longer time since last time she experienced such a heart-splitting orgasm.

Thad pulled out of her and waited for she to recover, thinking that maybe he might have gone too far and hurt her from the way she lay there gasping. He lay next to her, ran his hand over her sweaty body, listening to the rise and fall of her breathing. She reached a hand towards him and pulled his body closer till they were breathing at each other's face.

"My God," she muttered. "I can't believe I waited so long for that."

He didn't say anything except plant a kiss on her lips.

"I'll bet you planned for this to happen all along," she said to him.

"I imagined this happening," he answered. "But I never planned it."

"I always knew it would happen. I just never thought it would happen like this. Watching you fuck that woman ... I just couldn't control my wanting you anymore."

"What's scaring you then?"

"What scares me is that I'm afraid. I don't know what this will look like in the morning. I don't know what this might change between us."

"We don't need to call it anything, if that's what you're afraid of. It's just for tonight."

She snuggled against him. "Hmmm, is that what you tell all the other ladies you've slept with?"

"That's not a question you should be asking."

"I'm sorry. How about I ask another that isn't more pressing. Are you married, Thad?"

"Nope," he said. "Never had before."

"When I saw the woman, that was the first thing that came to my mind. I was scared that she might throw a fit. I'll bet you've slept with all your other past clients."

"Not really," he lied. "You're the first."

"I hope it stays that way for a while." She reached down his legs and grasped his cock. "My God, you're still hard. You didn't cum?"

"No, but don't worry about it. Go to sleep."

dsoul
dsoul
1,240 Followers
12