Introducing the Latex Leopard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It all worked so very WELL!" The dress was also sleeveless and strapless, making it a triumph of underwire engineering over gravity and credibility.

She stalked from the stage at one end of the vast cavern along a walkway reaching out into the middle, her scarlet platform-soled boots sounding sharply on the floor of the walkway until she stopped at the edge of a huge circular hole, and pressed her hands over her abundant breasts in a gesture that made all of the men and at least half of the women present start to drool unconsciously.

"It gives me such BLISS," she said, her voice peaking in a way that lead to several quiet accidents around the hall. "It warms me to know that I have such excellent people working for me."

She swept her gaze over the crowd, directing her dazzling smile at each and every one of them - labourers, her real-estate agent, Chris, the Baylisses, drivers, mechanics, electricians, snipers, soldiers, down to caterers and cleaning staff - who had participated in the biggest, most significant operation their Mistress and employer had ever undertaken.

She pirouetted and flung her hands wide to take them all in as they lay reclining or just sprawled on cushions and couches about the hall, making her breasts bounce in a way that caused several more accidents.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort you have all gone to for little me. I love you ALL."

At that moment, the air in the hall, vast as it was, was practically damp as a cheer started, almost from every throat simultaneously, and swelled to echo back upon itself.

She kept her arms wide, basking in the adulation, then cleared her throat and waited, indulgently patient, until the sound had quieted down enough for her to speak.

"Would you like to see what we caught today, my darlings?"

There was a colossal half-cheer, half shout of affirmation, and she raised her hand in the air, snapping her fingers and proclaiming "Let the entertainment commence!"

She turned on one heel and sashayed back to the stage as, behind her, a stage rose into the great circle at the end of the runway. Upon it were four figures.

On one side, a muscular man with oiled chest and a gladiator harness, shorts, sandals and mask held a chain attached to a sturdy leather collar about the neck of a kneeling woman.

On the other side, a muscular woman in thigh-high studded leather boots, leather g-string covered with buckles, studded leather bra and her own gladiator mask held a chain likewise attached to the neck of a kneeling man.

The kneeling man had an enormous erection restrained by a chromed Gates of Hell, a set of blinkers, a horse's bit between his teeth, a long ponytail strapped to his head and a long, luxuriant tail attached to a plug firmly inserted in his anus.

The kneeling woman was wearing a skin-tight latex parody of Starling's costume, with pert breasts, capped by weighted nipple-clamps, exposed by cut-outs, and, below her waist, not a skirt but a strap-in vibrator.

Both man and woman had fingers clenched on the floor in front of them and the glazed, mindless expressions of people who have been aroused so long that their brains have slipped quietly into a waking coma.

An enormous shout of mingled triumph, laughter, jeering and cat-calls rose into the air as the assembled mass recognised the Stallion and Starling.

The lifting floor revolved slowly, showing the captured defenders of justice to every member of the crowd from every angle.

The noise in the hall settled into a general hubbub of applause and shouted lewd suggestions. Lying on an enveloping lounge, Portia, wearing a slinky black dress so short that her panties were chosen to blend with it, not to be inconspicuous, snuggled back onto James' white-silk covered chest and dropped her hand onto the groin of his tight leather trousers.

Chris, who had been loaned Collette for the evening for the roll he had played in the triumph, hardly knew what to do with her but she, who had been relieved of her gag for the evening, took over and set about exploring if she could induce, without drugs, the same expression that the Stallion wore because of drugs.

Reaching her own couch, an extravagantly huge affair so plushly upholstered that her breasts looked in proportion, the Latex Leopard leaned back against the cushions and started caressing the head of a strap-festooned and ball-gagged girl lying next to her while a young stud in a gimp mask and a pair of lycra hotpants began to massage her shoulders.

On the slowly revolving stage, the woman holding the Stallion's chain began to stalk around him, as the crowd perked up in anticipation, and shoved him violently in the back, causing him to fall forwards, his arms buckling and his hips swinging up until he barely managed to stop his face slamming into the floor. The Dominatrix placed one foot on his buttock to hold him in place, held up a large, leather dildo and, as the crowd began to cheer in glee, clipped it onto her G-string. Reaching down, she jerked the butt-plug from it's home and held it up to the crowd, who applauded joyfully.

The Dominatrix spread lube on her new cock then, taking her foot off the Stallion's arse, positioned herself and plunged into it.

The Stallion shook with each muscular slam as she settled into fucking him hard, holding on to his hips hard enough to turn his flesh white. As the applause and cheers continued, she took one hand off his his hips, bent forward, seized his strapped-on ponytail and yanked his head back, showing his flushed, sweating face to the crowd.

Chris knew that something was happening to his balls that felt like a mouth, but also knew that Collette's teeth were massaging his pierced right nipple, and normally would have tried to work this out but was completely unable to concentrate or care.

Portia, her gaze fixed lustfully on the violent fucking being handed to the Stallion, lifted her hands above her head and held them there as James, his gaze similarly rooted, took the black ribbon from her hair and firmly bound it about her wrists. As the rotating floor took the fucking couple behind the Domme holding Starling's chain, James pushed the top of Portia's strapless dress down off her inflated tits (her eighteenth birthday present from her mother), and began expertly kneading and pinching them until her nipples stood out like light switches, her breasts were flushed red and she was trying but failing to hold back her moans of desire.

As the Dominatrix settled into a rhythm, the Domme walked in front of Starling and, with legs akimbo, unbuckled the front panel of his shorts and released a sumptuously large erection.

A woman who chooses to eat a cock can, as Chris was discovering, be the most dominant and self-assured woman in a bed. But a woman who is fed a cock can be the most abused, dominated or submissive bitch.

As the Domme stroked his cock to full hardness, the mindless look of exhausted need on her face made the hardened criminals in the room howl with gleeful revenge, while those who had joined the Latex Leopard for likeness of mind laughed with delight at how this cock-tease of a stuck-up little reactionary moralist had become merely lust in a nubile body.

As the Domme stepped forward, she opened her mouth and accepted him with little skill, gagging before her hunger for it activated her swallow reflex and she took him up to the hilt, sucking mindlessly but determinedly as those in the audience who had no other opinion on the subjection of Starling hooted in general approval.

Portia, who had her eyes closed but fluttering as James' talented hands had slapped, pinched, kneaded and massaged the skin from her breasts to her hips, all the while pushing her dress further down her body, arched her back and moaned deep in her throat as he reached the top of her panties and, sliding underneath, he slipped straight between her already wet lips.

Chris was no longer sure what was happening, or what the noises around him signified. He was now quite naked and Collette's supremely talented, and not just talented but skilled, fingers and palms and lips and tongues and teeth and even breasts and nipples had finally reached, all by herself, the result which a single dose of professor Chumley's new drug had achieved with both the Stallion and Starling. She was now working on making him build until when she finally let him cum (she wasn't sure yet if she wanted to swallow it straight, let it dry on her face and breasts or lick it off his chest), he fainted straight away.

Around the giant hall, there were more sounds of pleasure, of hard and soft thwacks, wet slurps and even dry rasping combining with noises from a hundred throats.

The Dominatrix pulled out of the Stallion's arse, jerked his ponytail savagely and stepped out of the way as he was pulled backwards, overbalanced and sprawled on his back on the floor.

She unclipped not the dildo but the panel it was attached to, revealing a gaping hole in the leather between her legs. She straddled him with her feet and lowered herself, lifting his not just fat but long cock, ringed by the chromed rings of the Gates of Hell, and lowered herself onto it.

Those who were close enough to the stage could see her lips split obscenely wide and then the first ring pushing her even wider as she worked herself down until she bottomed out, engulfing him entirely, meeting with a roar of approval from the audience.

Collette had just worked out that she wanted Chris to cover his chest and his face with his own cum, and she would clean it off with her tongue.

The Domme pulled back, Starling nearly overbalancing as she tried to follow, and tugged on her real ponytail, pulling her forwards to overbalance her for real, landing as the Stallion had. Like the Stallion, it was her arse that the Domme wanted, leaving the vibrator in place in her over-worked pussy and splitting her virgin arse-hole with the fattest cock she had ever had in any hole, eliciting not a scream of pain but a strangled sob of need.

To a background of the cheers that the Domme was receiving, James pushed Portia's panties down her legs and undid his leather pants, releasing his own sumptuous cock, already rock-hard. As his fingers writhing deep inside her encouraged her to lift her hips, he guided her over him and slipped her down onto him, splitting her anus as both hands returned to her cunt, her arms still limply above his head, held only by her submission to him, her face flushed down to her nipples and her mouth emitting one long twisted sound of pleading need.

The Dominatrix began to claw at the Stallion's chest, grinning and increasing the tempo of her rocking hips as she felt the changes in him.

Collette, feeling the perfect opportunity, began to adjust her licks and slaps and strokes and sucks to build the pressure inside the helpless technician.

The Domme, his aim slightly different, worked Starling's arse with no regard for her pleasure.

James knew full well that he could hold Portia balanced for an hour on the edge, but felt that now was not the time.

The Dominatrix pulled herself up and the Stallion, with a spasm that lifted his back off the floor, came, hitting her and splashing over her cunt and arse.

Collette, with a delicacy of touch and timing that almost seemed out of place, flicked the head of Chris' swollen cock with her fingernail and he came with a back-arching, strangled scream, his eyebrows rolling back in his head, his warm, salty cum landing on his chin and, to Collette's smug satisfaction, he collapsed back unconscious. Only half regretting that he was not awake for this, she bent her head and began, lovingly, to lick him clean.

The Domme pulled out of Starling's abused and stretched arse-hole and, with an animalistic grunt, came in thick, ropey strands across her back.

James, still rolling his hips to pulse his cock deep in Portia's arse, pinched her clit sharply and hard, and she came with a full-throated scream that echoed around the hall.

Sitting on her couch on the stage, tirelessly massaged by the delicious boy behind her and twining her fingers in the hair of the bound girl by her side, the Latex Leopard heard the scream and was happy.

12