Introduction

Story Info
An initial encounter.
1.3k words
4.39
15.7k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Introduction...

'Please kneel on the coffee table. Keep your knees wide apart, link your hands behind your neck and close your eyes. I will explore you with my hands. Do you consent to whatever I do?'

She arranged herself quickly as I had asked her. 'You have my complete consent, sir.'

Her deep brown eyes closed and her breathing became shallower which made her chest move appealingly. I moved to stand close before her, so she might feel my presence as I worked on her.

I began by pushing my fingers into her thick dark hair, my fingertips stroking her scalp as they moved through the mass. I felt her head move with my pressure, then gradually resist. Her lips opened a little and her breath deepened somewhat. I tried to ignore her chest as I flexed my fingers around the scalp, fore to aft, then side to side.

Some minutes later I began to stroke downwards and back towards me, my fingers spread on the sides of her neck, down to her collarbones, then forward and up, to stroke around her ears on each side, flicking the piercings as I passed them. She was panting, now.

My fingers moved symmetrically, down and forward along her cheekbones, to nearly meet at her chin, then retraced the path upwards to her temples. Circular motions take my fingers across her forehead, then I spread my fingers across her brow and pull gently downward, across eyebrows, and eyelids to her cheeks. I flatten the pads of my fingertips to her cheek and smooth diagonally away from her nose, then back to stroke the sides of it back to the brow.

Her rich full lips were parted and moist, with breath sawing in and out. I returned to her brows, then traced my fingertips back down her cheekbones and crossed to her lips- left index along her top lip, right thumb pressing more firmly over her lower lip. Her breath became more ragged with this action. Her eyelids fluttered, her mouth widened, and I asked; 'what colour, girl?'.

After a long moment she breathed 'green, sir, very green'. I bent and kissed the top of her head, then continued my exploration. Her shoulders tensed, then relaxed slightly as my hands moved in parallel down the sides of her neck to stroke inside her collar- the softness of her skin was a joy to touch.

'Hands down and clasped behind your back please.' She complied with a slow dreamy motion. Her chest was pushed towards me, I had to concentrate hard to continue.

I moved all around inside her shirt collar- the soft fabric brushed the backs of my fingers and her head dropped slightly forward as I pushed downwards either side of her spine. I could feel her heart beneath my fingertips and the expansion of her chest as she drew breath.

I drew my fingers back up to the tops of her shoulders, then drove them outwards and felt the buttons of her soft blouse strain, then release as it opened. I completely opened the front, then pushed it outward along her upper arms, pushing it downward to bunch at her wrists, yet her hands did not unclasp. I was proud of her.

'This is the last time I will find a brassiere when you come to me' I said as I reached for the knife in my pocket. The vicious blade easily parted the shoulder straps, then the narrowest part between her breasts. The back of the knife left a red mark there, which faded slowly. I was glad she could not see the blade. I pushed the scraps backward and resumed my touch of her flesh.

My fingertips stroked outward from her neck, across the tops of her shoulders and out along her arms, until my chest nearly touched her nose, then I drew back, around to the front of her shoulders, then down her sides, feeling each rib as it passed beneath my fingers, She was shivering from my touch- 'orange, sir' she said. She had told me of her past ticklishness and I did not want that response from her now.

I changed the motion to sweep towards her centre, her soft belly twitched as I stroked and my fingers met at her navel. The motion changed to sweep firmly upwards to nearly touch her breasts, then turned my hands to slip narrowly between them, as they moved strongly with her breath. I wiped upwards across her upper chest, feeling the bone and sinew beneath her lovely skin. I stroked back up her neck and pushed two fingers into her mouth. She responded eagerly, sucking and working her tongue around them.

I took the damp fingers from her mouth and gripped her left nipple firmly with them. She gasped and recoiled a little. I held on, then stroked her right one with the other hand. 'Why do you have just the one piercing?' I asked her, curious, as I played with it, twisting it a little, pulling and pushing on it.

'I wanted to see how it would look and feel, to try a new sensation. It hurt very much, so I did not go ahead with the second one. My girlfriend saw my pain and did not go ahead with hers'. Her eyes remained closed as she quietly spoke to me. 'I love how it feels when you do that'.

I placed my palms on her breasts and gripped them gently but firmly, feeling their slight weight and substance. She leaned forward gently into my grip. 'If we proceed together I will make you more symmetrical. This is a minimal item, you will need more definite rings.'

I reluctantly moved my hands and stood to one side, stroking firmly, one hand down her front, the other down her back to her waistband.

'Sit up, please'. She moved up and forward on her knees, her skirt was just above the knee, light and summery- deliciously feminine with a colour that contrasted with her skin. It opened at the side, once I had the hook undone the zip slid down smoothly. I was able to pull it up, force it over her breasts and head then down her arms to join her other clothing at her wrists.

'Spread your knees a little wider, please'. She complied, but it seemed to be difficult for her. I stroked her side, down from her ribs, across the elastic of her knickers and down the side of her thigh, lightly over the side of her knee, then firmly stroked her calf, pinching her Achilles slightly. I moved back in front of her and drew my fingers up the front of both thighs and upwards and inwards to the tenderest skin below the edge of her blue knickers. I stopped, there, said 'these also will not be worn again when you come to me from now forward'.

The knife quickly destroyed them, to expose her moist and engorged sex. I could smell her arousal, and see her trembling muscles as her body experienced both lust and physical tension.

I ran my hands around her rump, gripping her cheeks and drawing them apart. I rested my cheek against her belly as I did so, inhaling her smells and loving the smooth warmth of her body.

It was very hard for me to stop at this point. 'You now have 48 hours to decide whether to come back here and make a commitment to me. That will be Friday evening. Your initial agreement will be for two full days of total submission. I will see you here at seven pm Friday as a sign of your choice. If you opt out I will not see you, then or ever.'

I told her to dress and leave. She dressed and was weeping softly as she wrapped her coat around her wrecked clothing. Her shoes sounded loud on the stairs as she went away.

Friday would be a long wait.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers