Introduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Dressed to impress.
4.3k words
4.47
11.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

4- Intermission.

She was still sleeping deeply when I awoke. I was able to move out from beneath her without waking her, then stood watching her sleep like a child.

I went to make a coffee, then some plans. There were a number of choices to be made, the first one to do with the coming evening. I put on my robe, then some mellow morning music while the croissants were warming, to help the thought processes. The sun was streaming onto my table as I set it, a lovely day was stretched ahead.

By the time I was ready to wake her, a plan had formed and I was clear on how to proceed. The fruit salad was glistening in the bowl, orange, mango, banana and kiwifruit, with her favourite yoghurt on the side and the juice with the most pulp. While I was in charge of her food, she would have chosen this. The split croissants smelt gorgeous, the fresh home -made boysenberry jam was ready and my second coffee was waiting.

I gently pulled back the covers and opened the curtains. The warm sun on her bare skin soon had the desired effect and she began to move and stretch. The dried fluids on her thighs and the red marks on her rear reminded me of the night we had spent. I loved to see her move. She returned to consciousness slowly, then sat upright quickly when she saw me, her eyes went low and hands went behind her.

'Enough of that for now, honey, come and have some breakfast with me.' I led her through to the kitchen and held out a chair for her to sit on. She gestured to the stool she had used the night before, with a question in her eyes. 'No, not this morning, dear. You have time out from those games for a while, though you will not wear clothes today, and polite behaviour is still expected. You will be back on your stool soon enough.'

She sat on the chilly wooden seat carefully, then sat upright and waited for me to sit. She was lovely, with a slim waist, long neck and perfect breasts. A man would be crazy to give up any opportunity to enjoy her. The glint of metal in one nipple was the only clue to her dark tastes.

She mixed the yoghurt with her fruit and waited until I began mine, whereupon she fell on her bowl like a (vegetarian) wolf. A few minutes later she was finished, with a flake of croissant pastry on her lower lip and a dab of yoghurt on her breast. I offered her coffee which she happily accepted. As I filled her mug I scooped the yoghurt onto a fingertip, which I then licked. Her tongue darted to catch the crumb, leaving her lip glistening.

'Please answer me honestly, my dear. There is a further step coming in your future here, so I need your feelings to be clear to me. Will you do this?' She nodded, though her eyes stayed down. 'Please look at me and speak out- this is not the time to be submissive'. My voice was only a little firm, yet she reacted sharply.

'Yes, of course Sir, I will speak from my heart'. Her deep brown eyes looked frankly into mine.

'Are you still happy with your choice to come and be mine this weekend? You have experienced pain and my control of your body, will you continue with that choice? There are three alternatives open to you, to continue as we have started and follow where that leads, by my choice. The next option is to renegotiate our weekend- to set some limits of my use and control of you, while the third choice is that I return your clothing and you leave. This is a true choice, open to you now'. As I spoke, her face was showing a number of emotions but settled on a wistful asymmetry when she responded.

'Last night was the most intense of my life, Sir. I think there is no going back to a 'normal' life for me now. If you send me away I will have to find someone to replace you, yet they will never compare well to you. To leave now would disappoint me forever. If I was to ask to renegotiate, it would be to treat me less gently- the pain was minor and the pleasure I gained beyond it was immense. Your belt opened my senses for greater intensity. I did not like it, yet would ask for you to take me further down that path- I trust you to handle me safely. I have my safe words should I need them.

'If that is all you wanted to know, Sir, please may I visit the bathroom and then return as your slave? Thank you for the breakfast, and for the chance to make the choice.' She walked out of the room at my wave, and soon I could hear the water running at length as she washed herself. While she was doing this I cleared away the breakfast things and emptied the dishwasher from last night. The coffee and juice were working their magic on my bladder so I went towards the bathroom.

She was moist and glowing from the wash and dropped to her knees as I entered. 'I have filled your bath, Sir. I would ask to wash you.'

'Fine idea, my girl, but first I need to piss', and I moved to use the toilet. She came with me, and knelt again as I stood.

'May I hold you as you do this, please?' and she reached out to take my cock in her soft hand.as I opened my robe. It was half –hard and I feared that it would be difficult to focus on my main task. She held it lightly throughout the process, shook it lightly, took the last drop on her fingertip then licked it. She stood and reached up to take my robe from me. I stepped into the warm water and felt it flow up and over my body.

She lathered her hands and began to caress my body-chest, back neck and face, slowly and lovingly. She lifted each arm, began at the fingers and progressed steadily at my armpits, something between a massage and a wash. Her hands explored my crotch, carefully and lovingly treating each facet of my equipment, then she carefully explored between my buttocks, gently cleaning me. She leaned me forward and worked up my back, until she was gently massaging my neck.

'I usually wash my hair each morning. The shampoo is just on the left, there'. She was soon massaging my scalp, lovingly and thoroughly, then rinsed me twice. By this time the water was becoming cooler.

I stood and let her drain the water, then she dried me gently, with two towels, in all the places she had washed so lovingly just a short time before. When I was well dried, I stepped out of the tub and said 'good girl, that felt lovely. You have served me well this morning.

'Please go and clean up the kitchen, then make the bed and tidy the bedroom. I have some work to do that I must do alone. Meet me by the dining table in one hour from now.' She went to work with a small smile and soon I heard her at work. I went to put on a soft pair of light trousers and an open neck shirt, then to my workshop to put materials together.

Noon had just passed when I went in to find her at the table. She was kneeling on her stool, with her hands clasped behind her back, eyes down and lips apart. She was moving slightly on the stool, pressing her cunt against the leather, her face was a little flushed and she was breathing steadily but deeply. I could smell her arousal and see the moisture on her vulva.

'Keep your hands behind you, stand up and follow me. The next time you sit there, it will not be so relaxing.' I took her to the deck on the sunny side of the house, and put a blindfold around her eyes. She could tell when she was outside, and was shy as I took first one hand and then her other one and attached them to the straps fixed to the lugs I had bolted to my deck. I adjusted the length of the straps so that her arms were extended with just a little slack, then spread her legs and strapped them to the lugs at that end. This tightened the straps on her wrists, until she was strained with little movement possible.

'I want you to feel that you are open to the world, that you can't hide or flinch away from whatever will happen to you. If insects land on you, you have to accept them, if birds or animals touch you, you must know that they can do anything with you. This is your life that you have chosen- to accept, to truly submit to the world and to me. I will be watching as you endure this .' She nodded and wriggled in slight ways against her bonds.

I placed a broad-brim hat on her head, then sprayed sunblock on her bare skin and rubbed it in to all the parts that the sun was touching, and a few others. I gave her a long suck on a bottle of water, then checked her. Her cunt was wet to the touch and her nipples firmly erect- this was a subtle method of establishing control, but seemed to be working, so far. I loudly walked away, to sit silently in a deck chair while I watched.

The position was stressful for her, and after some time she began trembling- her belly and thighs first, then her upper torso. After an hour I was ready to relieve her tension- she had done well, but sweat was running down her body and her muscles were twitching. The hat was slipping, then it fell off as her head fell sideways. I moved towards her, then watched as she released her bladder and moaned with the sensation that it brought her.

I undid the strap on her left wrist, then the left ankle, and then the other side. She clung to me as she was freed. I lifted her and carried her indoors, to the bedroom where I laid her on top of the bed. Another large drink of water was greedily taken, then off with the blindfold. A fresh towel dried the sweat and sunblock from her, then I applied massage oil to her arms and began to massage the strain from her limbs. She was moaning softly as I worked on her arm muscles, then on to her shoulders and neck. Her legs were next, and the tightness in those muscles was intense, her moaning increased as I worked.

I gradually moved to stroking her softly, until she slept. A blanket was nearby which I draped over her. She was soon deeply asleep, snoring lightly. I snuggled in behind her and held her while she slept, in the warmth of the afternoon.

I woke some time later as the sun had moved away from the windows. It was much later, and she was already awake. I checked the time, then stood up and drew her up beside me. Her legs were still a little shaky, but she followed me back to the dining room, meekly. I led her to the stool, where I had screwed in the butt plug she had used last night. I added lubricant and had her ease herself down on to it, which took some time. She kept her hands behind her back.

'In half an hour, the doorbell will ring and someone will bring our dinner. I want you to stand beside me while I pay the deliveryman. You will keep your hands behind your back and keep your eyes on me at all times, yet you will know that he is exploring your body with his eyes. I will do all the speaking, you are just for decoration. I want you to show me your obedience in this way.' Her eyes widened as I went to get a beer. I fed her sips and some snacks while we waited.

Not long after, the bell rang. I pulled her gently off the plug and over to the entry. She trembled slightly as she stood straighter and fixed her gaze on me. Her breasts jutted forward and also trembled. The person who brought the containers of food was a young man of about twenty. He was polite and businesslike until I gestured for him to bring the food in to place it on the table. He did a classic double-take as he saw her standing there, then focused on carrying the food in. He did not say another word before he left.

I paid him, and as he walked back to the door I said, 'you may touch her if you like.' He stopped dead and turned slowly towards her, and reached out his left hand to her breast, touched it briefly then almost ran for the door. 'He will have a story to tell his mates tonight, my dear, and he will masturbate with you in his fantasy for weeks. Well done, little one.' She blushed deeply as my words struck her ears.

When I had set out the food, I put her back on her stool. She slipped more easily onto the plug, this time. As I fed her I explained that we would be going out to an event later in the evening. 'It will take me a while to get you properly outfitted for the show, though. You should hope the night stays warm.'

She ate eagerly from my hand again, taking small chances to lick my fingers as they came near her lips. She was forced to move a little on her stool, and I could see that the plug was working its magic within her. By the time she was cleaning my fingers with her busy tongue she was breathing deeply and working her bottom up and down on the stool. 'Stop that now' I told her, and she took a deep breath and held herself still, with obvious effort. I raised her off the stool and she looked very disappointed, until I bent her forward on to the table top and drove my fingers in to her cunt, feeling the wet walls pulse with her arousal. I undid my fly and drove my cock into her oily rear, reaching to hold her breasts, which I used as handles to drive more deeply within her. The dishes rattled as I used her, a fork fell to the floor when she gripped the edge of the table and spread her thighs a little more to get me deeper within her.

She shuddered and twisted as she reached her climax, I kept on fucking her rear until I was ready to squirt my semen deep into her-her orgasm continued on and on until long after I had finished. I felt and heard a gush of wetness on my leg and the floor- something new from this surprising woman.

Flopping forward on to her back, with my hands mashed between her breasts and the table top, I was panting in time with her breathing. I wanted maximum skin contact in this moment. It took many minutes for her to stop trembling and breathe more normally. A layer of sweat was between us, and elsewhere was drying on me.

The sun was nearing the horizon outside the window and I drew her up and held her to me. She turned within my arms, yet I felt she was grateful for my strength, as she felt very heavy in my grasp.

'O thank you, thank you sir'. I had to lean down to be sure of her words, her voice was weak, like a voiced breath. 'That was the greatest orgasm of my life, sir- I felt I might die, but in joy. I think I may have wet myself, I am sorry'. We looked down to see a wet patch spreading on the carpet, and the wetness on our legs. I touched a finger to the moisture and tasted it.

'It is not urine, my dear. I am not sure what it is, but I have seen it before, at the moment of orgasm. I find it exciting that you have this ability and you have shown it to me now. Well done, honey.' I lifted her and carried her to the couch, where I wrapped her in a blanket and left her to lie.

When the dishes had been put away, I wiped the floor and then prepared for the next step of this day. Her understanding of the world was going to be widened tonight, in ways that she could not imagine. The way she would be presented was part of that expansion, and I wanted it to be excellent for her.

Into the night...

It had taken me some time to find the right stuff to use in this situation. In the end I had found a recipe on line that worked when I made it up then tried it on myself. One principal ingredient was dark chocolate, so it was always likely to be a success. After some time I went and shook her gently. She was awake but her eyes were unfocused, until she began to come back to me. I hugged her warmly, then said 'come with me please, it is time to get ready.' She allowed herself to be led by the hand.

'Go to the bathroom and clean yourself, both outside and inside. There is an enema kit on the cabinet, I expect your skin to be completely clean and dry and your hair must be tied high on your head. Please be back here in twenty minutes. There are extra towels in the cabinet' She trotted off to comply, still with a dreamy look in her eye.

When she returned Ito the kitchen I was wearing my workshop apron and had the materials heating on the stove top. An odd, rich smell was strong in the room. There was a drop cloth spread on the floor with a low stool at its centre. I helped her to stand on it, then I placed her hands on her head. I took a flexible decorative metal band and stretched it around her neck, down to her shoulders and chest, until it was scratching at the upper curve of her breasts. I settled it in a way that would last for the time required, then took a marker pen and drew a dark line around her ankles and wrists. It was time I turned to my main work.

She was beginning to shiver slightly and her nipples were as hard as the steel that pierced one. 'It is necessary that your skin is cool, dear-please endure it with grace.' She nodded but her eyes were wide and I could see many questions in her eyes- yet no question came from her mouth, which made me proud of her. She could not see what was happening behind her as she faced the door.

I checked the temperature, tasted it again- edible, but not nice. The temperature was acceptable, so I took my brush and began to paint her back with the black stuff. She jerked when the heat hit her cool skin, yet the paint cooled immediately as I had hoped. I had judged the consistency perfectly and it formed an almost smooth but thin layer covering her. I covered her whole rear side from collar to ankle marks and down to her wrists. She was trembling as I painted more sensitive parts, armpits, thighs and the inside of her wrists.

'Please step one foot down on the floor so I can reach other parts'. She shivered more dramatically as my firm damp brush covered her shaved cunt lips and deeply between her buttocks. I was thorough, as I did not want any flakes to come off. I kept her in that position for the paint to dry. I began on her front, with long strokes and swirls around her curves. She was breathing in ragged gasps as I came close to her crutch again, I could see moisture on her lips-I was tempted to paint over that area again, but held off, to see what might happen.

'This has to come out, I am afraid, my dear.' I put down my brush and held her breast firmly as I worked to detach the piercing that was there. It was hard to detach and the process led to even more ragged breathing from her- her face was red and her chest was heaving as the nipple suffered indignity. The paint went around and over her breasts, I had to take extra care to be sure it had full coverage- hard to do with the vigorous motion she was trying to control.

I put extra care in matching the edge of the paint to the neck band, so that it looked natural, then checked the ankles and wrists. 'Put both feet on the stool again, my dear, I need to inspect my work.' I walked away out the door, then turned to look back. From this distance she was wearing a set of opaque tight black shiny clothes, low on her shoulders, yet slightly odd. 'Turn around, please'. As she rotated I spotted a couple of flaws in the paint, but overall I was pleased with the look I had given her.

As I came closer to her again the finer points of her nudity became clear- from 4 or 5 metres away she looked clothed, but a closer look disclosed naked breasts and cunt,

'That is a lovely look, honey. You will make a big impression like that tonight. Now we need to be sure that it stays looking good while we travel there. We are going to a special soiree for kinky couples and you will be presented to the group for the first time.' I touched up the patches of paint that I had missed, then poured the remaining paint into a vacuum flask to stay warm for further touch ups. 'You are completely forbidden to touch yourself in any way. Do not cross your legs or your arms, and move as little as possible. You have eaten and drunk enough for the moment, and should not need to visit the toilet for some time. It will have serious consequences for your costume if you do, and I will decide whether or not to repair any such damage.'

As the implications of this news penetrated to her imagination her expression changed and her eyes opened wider, her mouth also. I washed the brush and took off my apron. I helped her down off the stool and guided her to stand with her legs apart and arms out from her sides. 'Stand as you are while I change.'

parawa
parawa
59 Followers
12