Introduction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers

"Good. You know what your owners want to see," he said, unhooking me. He and Maria helped me upstairs and into the tub. I whimpered at the hot water on my flesh. They washed me, Jason soaping his fingers and sliding them inside me a time or two, and then dried me and put me to bed with my wrists cuffed to the headboard.

Jason came into the room and sat on the side of my bed, the light on. He pulled back the covers and smoothed his hand down my naked body.

"I own your body," he said.

"Yes Master."

"I can make you do anything I want to. Anything."

"Yes Master. Anything."

"I can make you fuck anybody or anything I want to. At any time."

"Yes Master, you can. I will fuck anybody you want me to. I will let anybody fuck me if you tell me to. I will fuck anything you tell me to. You are my owner."

He played with my breasts for a minute, kissed me, pulled up the covers, and turned out the light.

I slept well.

I'm a nympho, and a slut. I can't help myself.

Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers