Introduction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers

I heard the unzipping, and I braced.

"Ask me what I'm wearing," he said happily.

"What are you wearing, sir?" I asked.

"A nice cock ring. I've been hard as a rock for a long time now." Without warning, his fingers spread me open and he plunged his cock inside me, and I yelled because my skin was so tender, and he ignored me.

"Being fucked," he panted, doing just that, "is what you want." He was rough. He enjoyed being rough, and so did I. His hands were braced on the sofa back. His cock was beautiful and fat and strong and hard, and at one point, while he was halfway inside me, he had Lacey unsnap the cockring from him, and he nearly sobbed from the release and pleasure, and pushed up inside me hard and fast, rough, using me. I came twice, and I begged him and begged him, please use me, please, please fuck me and use me, hard and rough.

"You should be used," he said, staying inside me for a moment after he came. "Bad sluts who can't keep their legs closed, they should have their pussies punished. I should let everybody come in here and see you," he added, pulling out of me. Lacey began to clean him, while I still was strapped down, wide open. His fingers twiddled with my clit for a moment, making me beg him, please, to fuck me again, or to find something, anything, and fuck me with it. He laughed. "Lacey." I heard movement from her, then something cold and metal in his hand. By the feel of it, an alligator clamp, right on the end of my throbbing clit. It jerked and twitched like a live thing.

"Oh please," I begged, "Please, please again, please."

He laughed.

"I should get everybody in here and let them take turns using you."

"Yes, oh yes, please." His hand stroked me, then twisted the clamp, hurting a little but feeling good, so good.

"And of course, Jason will have to be told."

"No, please...."

"Yes. Bad little sluts who play with others are naughty. We'll have to think of a really bad punishment for you." He was gentle, though, unhooking my wrist and ankle cuffs, and he had Lacey to clean me and help me to dress while he watched.

When I was ready and able to stand and walk, they took me upstairs to my room and closed the door, locking it, Bloomfeld watching me.

"Strip."

I did, though he stopped me when I got to the stockings. "No, I like those. Leave them on." I nodded. He had me replace the studs in my nipples with rings, and Lacey hooked small weights onto those rings, with little strands of chains that had small bells up and down added to each ring as well. The weight tugged at my nipples.

Lacey put the wrist and ankle cuffs on me again. She threaded the chain of the wrist cuffs overhead, to a point at the far end of the bed, at the top of the tall poster. I was on tiptoes, stretched, my stomach taut and sucked in from the strain, my breasts out.

I have a four poster bed, the tall posters that form a canopy overhead. The whole frame is sturdy. Jason had reinforced it himself some time ago.

Bloomfeld sat in a chair; Lacey standing near me.

I was on tiptoe, barely, facing the post, my arms high overhead, naked with just the hose. There was a tap on the door, and Lacey answered it, opened, shut it quickly. Jason entered, followed by Maria. They sat next to Bloomfeld.

"Your little nympho has been a slut this evening," Bloomfeld said. I dangled quietly.

"Really." Jason stretched back in his chair and motioned at Maria. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, playing with it. He leaned back a little more. "And, just how much of a slut was she?" he asked Bloomfeld.

"I'm sorry to say that I had to punish her. She seduced one of your brother's business associates," Bloomfeld said in mock sadness. He was enjoying himself.

I was finding it a little hard to breathe.

"Have any suggestions?" Jason asked. They were all playing the game well.

Jason was very fond of the bed. He'd had it reinforced, as I said; the four posts were tall, and I had a slightly higher than average ceiling in my bedroom. He very much liked the carvings up and down the posts. There were nymphs and satyrs and all sorts of creatures and trees frolicking up and down each post, along the baseboard, at the head of the bed. He'd had it designed specifically for me.

Bloomfeld knew this, of course. They all knew this, as did I. I waited.

"I believe," said Bloomfeld, "you are fond of making her show how much she likes to rut. She simply can't help herself," he added.

"Yes."

"So..." Bloomfeld shrugged. He leaned towards Jason, whispered; they both nodded, leaned back in their chairs.

"Well," said Jason slowly. "I believe the doctor is right." He stood and walked over to me, ran a hand along my back, to my naked bottom. He leaned close to me and grabbed my hair with one of his hands, pulled my head back. His other hand played with my breasts.

"Downstairs," Jason said slowly, "her Daddy and her new stepmother are talking to guests." He looked at me and pulled my head back a little more, pinching a nipple hard as he did. I gasped. "What do you think would happen if I called your Daddy to come up here and see you like this?" I shook my head. "No? You don't know?" I shook my head again.

"What do you think would happen," he said slowly, his hand now stroking my breasts, then down my belly, between my legs, his other hand still in my hair, "if I went downstairs, and spoke to some of those men? Told them that, upstairs, waiting, panting and eager, was a slut, eager for all of them. What do you think would happen?"

I shook my head.

"Answer me!"

"I -- I don't know, Master."

"You don't know. I'll tell you what would happen," he said quietly, his hand between my legs, pushing in and up. "They would be so eager and so excited when they saw you tied to the bed with your pussy wide open, they would all try to fuck you at once." His hand flattened against my pussy and pressed, back and forth, and I moaned.

"Master..."

"And you would love it, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?" and he pushed one of his fingers inside my pussy and I moaned more. He turned to Bloomfeld. "Look at her. She's already pushing herself on my hand!"

Bloomfeld shrugged. "That's what a nympho does, Jason."

Jason turned back to me. "You hear that? What did he say you are?"

"A nympho, Master."

"What else are you?"

"I'm a slut, Master."

"No, tell me everything, everything you are," he said, more quietly, and he slipped a second finger inside me, twisting them, and I pulled at the wrist cuffs a little. He laughed.

"I'm a slut, Master."

"Go on."

"I'm -- a nympho. A slut." A third finger inside my pussy, pushing in and out. I couldn't help it; I opened my legs a little more, balancing on one set of toes, lifting the other leg a little. He laughed.

"You see?" he asked Bloomfeld again. "Just like a little animal."

"Keep telling us."

I panted a little; his fingers were pushing in and out of me and it felt good. I could barely think. He shook my head a little. "A whore, Master. A slut."

"A slut who -?"

"A slut who fucks her uncle, Master. Who loves to fuck her uncle, Master," I gasped as his fingers dug inside me. "And -- and I can't help it, Master. It feels so good. I can't help myself."

"That's right," he said, satisfied. He released my hair, and I pressed my forehead against the post. He pulled out his fingers and wiped them on my belly, then went back to his chair and sat.

"And what," Jason continued, as Maria pulled out his cock again and stroked it, "what does a nympho, a slut who fucks her uncle, who loves to fuck anything, who can't help herself -- what does that slut do?" I hung there. He answered for me. "A little slut like that ruts, just like a little animal. A little mindless animal filled with lust, only eager to satisfy its pussy," he said, and I shivered, and nodded. It was true. I hung from the wrist cuffs.

"I want to see you rut," Jason said. I hung there a moment longer. "Rut!" he snapped. "And you will enjoy it, and you will show us, this is how a slut who can't control herself, plays with herself. Show us how you enjoy yourself. I want you to enjoy yourself." Jason paused, and he pushed Maria's head to his lap, and she took his cock in her mouth. He breathed deeply. "You won't leave that post until you rut like a little whore out of control and cum at least five times."

Bloomfeld spoke up. "Lacey," was all he said. She took position behind me, but she was swinging a leather belt from one hand and smiling. She hated me.

"Now," said Jason.

Bloomfeld turned on the TV. They watched me and called out comments, except when Maria finally got Jason hard enough, and he pulled her onto his lap and pulled up her dress, and fucked her anus.

I grasped the post with both hands and pulled myself up a little, against the post, pressing my pussy hard against it, and Lacey swung the belt and hit my bottom. I moaned and clung to the post a moment, and already I had cum once. The knobs and bumps and bulges of the different creatures carved on the posts became clear in their meaning as they rubbed against me, and I pulled myself up again, flinching a little as Lacey swung the belt against my bottom again, continuing while I pulled myself up and down, pressing, opening my legs at one point and arching my back as much as I could, holding onto the wrist chains, rocking back and forth a little against the post. I came a second time, and by then Jason and Maria had finished. He was watching me, his eyes hard and excited.

A third time I had to hook one of my legs behind the post and swing back and forth a little before I came; a fourth time was harder to cum, and Lacey struck my bottom several times until it stung and burned, but oddly, it made me hotter, more excited, and Jason noticed.

"See how much hotter she is? That's what she wants. She wants her pussy being played with. She loves it."

And I did. I did love it, them watching, being tied, playing with myself while they watched. Just his words made me cum that fourth time, but the fifth time, I struggled and was so tired. I tried pulling myself up and down the post; I tried arching my back and rubbing, but I was tired. And he saw this, too, and came over to me and grabbed my hair again and pulled my head back.

"Push that pussy up against the post," he said, and I did. "Open your legs wider. That's it." He let go of my hair, and he pushed his hand on my bottom, shoving it against the post.

"Master," I said.

He smacked my bottom with his bare hand, hard, and I yelped. "Open those legs wider," he said. "I know you can do that." He pushed his hip and thigh into my bottom, and he reached his hands around to my front and took my lips and pulled them out and apart. His hip shoved me hard against the post then as he moved his hands out of the way. He held me against the post, my pussy spread, feelings the bulges and bumps and dips of the carvings digging into me. I struggled.

"You are going to fuck this one more time," he said, "because I have told you to. I ordered you to."

"Yes Master."

He pushed against me again, but I was tired. I tried, but I was spent. Finally, he uncuffed me, but he hooked me up again to the bracing between the posts at the end of the bed, attaching a wrist chain to the top of one post; the other wrist chain to the top of the other post at the foot of the bed. I was upright, my arms up and stretched very far apart, chained to the tops of each tall post. Lacey and Maria did my ankles, adding cuffs and chains and tugging each of my legs out, a chain hooked to the bottom of each of those posts. I was pulled very tightly, with all of my weight on my arms.

"Maria." She nodded, went to me while Jason stepped back. Her head moved over my breasts, her mouth nuzzling my nipples, her teeth biting a little. The little bells jangled. She moved up and kissed my mouth, one of her hands on my breasts, playing with it, circling a nipple, the other hand sliding up my arm, stroking it. I shivered and moaned against her mouth.

"Show me what a whore you are," Jason told me. He asked for Lacey, and she obediently followed Bloomfeld's directions and knelt in front of me, took my bottom in her hands, pulled me to her mouth, and took my clit and began sucking. I moaned.

"Don't you want this?" Jason asked me.

Maria pulled back from my mouth, kissing my neck, my breasts, stroking my belly, dipping into my navel.

"Yes, Master."

"No, I don't think you do. I really think I should go downstairs and bring Daddy up here to see you."

"No, Master! Please don't." I moaned again, Lacey's tongue inside me now. Her fingers found my anus and circle it lightly.

"Yes, I think he should know what a slut his daughter is. Who knows? He might even want you himself. Or -- " he paused a moment, as if thinking. "We could hold a lottery downstairs. People could come up here, fuck you, or maybe -- yes, the lottery could be, what could we fuck you with. That might be even better." He thought about it.

"Would you like that?"

"Yes -- yes" I stuttered. Maria was sucking my nipple; Lacey was sucking one of my pussy's lips in her mouth now. My eyes were mostly closed. I was so open, so spread open and vulnerable and loved it, I dearly loved it, exposed and watched and used and played with, their plaything, their sex toy, their sex slut.

He must have moved the two women away, because their mouths and fingers disappeared, and I nearly cried. I opened my eyes when I heard him unzipping again.

"You've made me hard again, slut. I watched my wife playing with my niece, and it made me hard. I'm going to put my cock in you, and you'll cum that fifth time for me. Won't you?" and his hands were around my waist, squeezing in, and I shuddered and jittered.

"Yes, yes Master, I want it please."

"Beg me."

"Master please, please, I beg you, please, please put your cock in me, please" I cried, wanting it so much.

"I don't believe you," he said, and I whimpered. "Tell me why you would want it."

"Oh Master, please," I begged, pleaded, tears in my eyes, "Please Master, I want your cock in me, I'm a slut, I'm your slut, your whore, I want you in me, I love you in me, please, please."

"I like it when you beg. And who am I? And who are you?"

"You're my uncle, Master, and I'm your niece, your slave, your slut. I'm your toy, your sex slave, your fuck toy, a nympho," I rattled on, begging, pleading, tears, wanting, needing, and his hands on me, everywhere.

"You'd fuck me in front of a roomful of people?"

"Yes Master, yes!"

"And if I tied you down on this bed after I finished using you, and I sent 10 men up here, you'd let all of them use you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Master, please, please I want you in me, please, I need you, please."

He grabbed my clit and pinched, hard, and I shivered and cried out. "Tell me why. Why would such a good girl let so many men fuck her? Hmmm? Tell me. Tell me why such a nice young lady like you let her uncle play with her, and use her, and let all those men put their hands and fingers all over her, and in her, and love their cocks using her? Hmmm? Why?" he twisted the clit and pulled it a little.

"Oh Master please, please," I sobbed, "Please, I can't help myself, I want to be fucked, I need it, if I could be fucked all the time, every day, if I could be tied down and spread open and let everyone use me any time they wanted, please, Master, please, use me, use me, please let me be used by you any way you want, please." I had tears on my cheeks. I wanted him so badly, I needed him. I needed the feel of him inside me.

His hands were on my hips, fast, and he pierced me, shoving up inside of me, quickly, and I yelled, "Ahhh ah ggggggg Oh God please please yes" and sobbed and begged, and he fucked me, and he used me. And I liked it, I loved it, because I am his sex toy, his sex slave, his fuck toy to use any way he wants, to tie me down and spread me open, to let people see me and use me, play with me, touch me any way they wish, and I sobbed and came on his cock inside me, and came again, so he was pleased because I came one more time than he had ordered.

After a time, he left the room with Maria to return to the party, and I still hung from my chains. Lacey left, and Bloomfeld lingered.

"Quite a display," he said, and slowly began uncuffing me. He worked until I fell back on the bed, exhausted, limp, unable to move, and he slowly cleaned me and helped me under the covers. He smoothed my hair back from my forehead, kissed it, turned out the light. He sat on the side of the bed for a moment.

"You really enjoy it, don't you?" he said.

"Yes," I murmured sleepily.

"Then sleep well," he said. "We have some plans for you I think you'll enjoy." And he left the room, closing the door behind him, and I slept well.

Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers
12