Introduction to Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Her education continues.
1.7k words
4.05
27.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vlaw
vlaw
4 Followers

This is the next part to the story of Introduction to Master.

*

Rachel had been on edge for days looking forward to meeting Master. She discovered his name was Nick and they had planned to meet up the following weekend. He instructed her to bring her bullet and to get a garter belt and silk stockings for their meeting. She ran around the day before buying everything he requested.

The day they were to meet, Rachel made sure she shaved her pussy until it was completely bare. She toweled herself off and proceeded to put on the lace black thong she purchased. She slid the matching garter belt up over her hips and raised the silk stockings up her legs until they rested comfortably on her tan thighs. She attached the belts to the stockings and proceeded to finish getting dressed in a short skirt for easier access.

She left to meet him in her Suburban looking like a million bucks. She was nervous yet excited. She called him as instructed by the text message she received to get directions as to where to meet.

He gives her directions to a shopping mall where he meets her with a kiss and a hug and a bag full of his toys as he calls it. As Rachel has the larger vehicle, they decide to take her SUV and he drives as he knows where they're headed. They talk comfortably until they pull into the state forest and pull off onto one of the side paths so they can't be seen from the road.

She leaves the suv running so they would have air conditioning. Nick folds down the second row seats until the whole cargo area is available. They proceed to climb into the back where Nick spreads out a sheet for them. There is no kissing, no romance just their desire that had been smoldering for the whole week.

"How kinky do you want to get?" he asks.

Not knowing what to expect, she replies, "I don't know, if it makes me uncomfortable I'll tell you."

He leans back and unbuckles his pants and releases his cock. "Suck my cock and get it hard," he tells her

Rachel leans over and looks at his cock before her, uncircumcised, and of average length but it is very nice and thick. Rachel takes him into her mouth and begins to deep throat him and feels him stiffen. She takes her tongue and flicks it down his shaft then takes his balls into her mouth and gently swirls them around while her tongue caresses them. Nick reaches down to her breasts and pinches her nipples so hard she has to wave her hand to signal to him her pain as tears well up in her eyes.

After a few minutes, Nick tells Rachel, "Get up on all fours and face the front. Do not look back."

He hands her the bullet and instructs her, "Play with yourself, get yourself wet for me."

Nick starts digging around in his bag. He gets out 2 restraints and uses the door to attach the restraints. "Spread your arm out and put it thru the loop," he tells her.

As she inserts her hands, he tightens the loop securing her in place. He takes the bullet out of her hand , moves her thong to the side and inserts it into her pussy as it is still vibrating. He secures her other wrist to the car and brings out a ball gag. Rachel is starting to get a little nervous as she's never done this but she is still turned on so she opens her mouth to accept the gag. He tightens it behind her head and makes sure it's secure.

Nick lifts her skirt up over her hips. "God baby your thighs are so soft. How's your pussy feeling?" Rachel can only nod. "Feels good doesn't it? You won't be able to walk straight by the time I'm done fucking you," Nick tells her.

Rachel feels something pressing up against her asshole. She hasn't had a cock there in 20 years and thoughts are racing thru her head and trying to mentally prepare herself for the inevitable. Her pussy is getting wetter as the vibrator is still humming. Nick slaps her ass and rubs her thighs and slowly inserts a larger vibrator into her ass.

Nick asks, "Does this feel good? Do you like this up your ass?" Rachel begins to rock in rhythm against his hand holding the vibrator.

Rachel nods her head and tries to say something to let him know how much she is enjoying this.

Nick laughs at her, "Baby you aren't supposed to talk, this is the whole point."

Rachel gets more frustrated as Nick quickly removes the vibrator from her ass. She hears him rolling on a condom and he slams his cock into her ass. Rachel moans as the discomfort was something she hadn't missed over the years. As he pummeled his cock into her ass, the discomfort started to turn into pleasure and Rachel began moaning and moving against him. Between the vibrations coming from her bullet lodged into her pussy and Nicks cock sliding in and out of her ass, Rachel quickly reaches the edge. Nick is pumping her hard. He moves one hand around to her pussy and slaps it. Rachel begins to cum. Nick feels her cumming and her muscles closing in over his cock makes him shoot his load into her ass.

Moving from behind her, Nick loosens one of the restraints. "Remove the other one yourself and give it to me."

Rachel's arms are sore from being stretched almost spread eagle between the restraints on her wrists. It takes her a minute to compose herself and get the blood circulating in her arms.

Nick tells her, "Sit facing me and show me how you play with yourself when we talk on the phone."

Rachel leans back against the door and removes the bullet out of her pussy and increases the speed as she places it on top of her clit. Nick is stroking his cock as he watches Rachel play with her clit and rubs the bullet up and down her slit. Her juices are running down between her thighs.

Rachel thinks she's died and gone to heaven. It feels so good and she's starting to feel the need to cum again.

"Make yourself cum for me slut. Come hard for me," he demands.

Rachel throws her head back as her body arches itself during her orgasm. She moans as she feels the walls of her pussy contracting wishing there was a cock fucking her instead of watching her.

As if reading her mind, Nick slips another condom on and maneuvers between Rachel's thighs. He teases her by rubbing his cock along her slit and pushing up against her clit as she attempts to get him to enter her to no avail.

He asks, "What do you want slut? Do you want my hard cock? Do you want me to fuck you hard until you cum and keep going?"

Rachel moans in frustration.

"Answer me!" he demands.

"Yes, please fuck me. Shove your cock in my pussy and make me cum!" she yells.

As soon as she says this, Nick slams his cock until he was balls deep within her pussy. They both groaned in ecstasy. He waits a moment enjoying the feeling of her. He pushes her legs further apart to where she's almost doing a side split and starts sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god, this feels so good. Please fuck me harder!" she breathes.

Nick picks up the pace and starts to pound her pussy for all he's worth. All the way in, then out until only the tip was at the entrance of her pussy, then back in deep again. Rachel feels her orgasm building and begins to writhe beneath him.

"Give it to me. I want to feel your pussy cum on my cock" he tells her. He pinches her nipples again until she cries out in pain.

Rachel begins to buck against him as her orgasm crashes over her. Nick feels her contract her walls on his cock and arches his back as he feels his balls tighten as he shoots his load. He lets the pressure off of her inner thighs and collapses next to her to catch his breath.

"Turn the SUV off and open the back hatch," Nick says.

Rachel looks at him with a confused look on her face but does as she's told. Nick grabs the sheet and lays it on the ground. He leans up against the opened SUV hatch and tells her, "Get on your knees. I want to feel you suck my cock again."

Rachel gets to her knees and begins to suck on his cock that is still hard even after just coming within her. It rapidly grows back to size. It is hot outside and Rachel is getting uncomfortable.

"Wait a minute," she asks. She removes her shirt and can feel the warm sun beating down on her skin. Rachel has always loved the feeling of the sun and breeze on her bare skin. She returns to his cock with a vengeance. The idea of being outdoors and always the possibility of getting caught arouses her even more. Rachel is taking all of his length in her mouth. She then starts to stroke him as she sucks the head of his cock with her tongue swirling around.

Nick asks, "Are you going to be my dirty slut now? Well?"

Rachel's mouth is full, so she can only nod in agreement and moans.

"You are a good slut. I told you I could make you beg and that I was going to cum in every hole you have," he tells her.

She increases her efforts. She looks up and sees Nick throw his head back as he comes in her mouth. Rachel quickly swallows his load and looks up with a grin.

Rachel's legs are weak as she stands up, her arms are like jello. "Oh yes, this was a great first meeting!" she thinks as her expression gives her away.

"Baby, I can't wait to show you what I have for you next," Nick slyly replies.

vlaw
vlaw
4 Followers