Introspection

Story Info
Errant slave is taught a lesson in obedience.
3.4k words
4.26
49.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited in anxious anticipation, her pussy throbbing in need. He had denied her, time and again, over the past days, bringing her to the brink of orgasm through different means.

Dildos vibrating wildly, pulled from her sopping cunt just as she was at her brink, His low growl warning her not to release.

His thick fingers plunging deeply inside of her, stroking and raking until she shook with desire, again denied.

And whipped, oh god, whipped until she thought she would explode, her velvet cunt lips swollen and striped from the cat.

But tonight He promised release. Thinking back on His words, she was sure that was what He meant. Quivering gently, she pressed her thighs together, groaning softly, forbidden to touch her aching sex. She thought she would go insane if she weren't granted relief soon, the thought eliciting another soft moan. Closing her hazel eyes, she began to rock on her heels gently, the seesawing motion allowing her aching lips to rub together.

Lost in the forbidden pleasure she didn't hear Him enter, truly didn't sense Him until He was standing directly behind her, one gleaming black boot on either side of her full hips, His arms crossed and a scowl on His handsome face as He watched her so openly disobey Him. Frowning softly, knowing something was wrong, she opened her eyes, her belly knotting as she saw the boot in her peripheral vision. Groaning softly, she eased to her hands and knees to crawl forward, meaning to turn around to face Him on her knees, but before she could turn, her bottom erupted in fire as His hand came down hard in a sidelong swing, impacting the fleshy asscheeks powerfully. Squealing, she spun around, eyes filling with sudden tears as she positioned herself quickly, her glistening eyes lowered, her thighs spread wide, guilty with shining honey.

"What were you doing, pet?" His voice, low and soft, contained just an indication of His pique. She lacked the strength to look up into His eyes, her body trembling. "Nothing, Master...i mean, i was just...sitting and waiting..."

"And pleasuring yourself, little slut. Don't forget that one. Seems I can't leave you alone for an hour or two without you flagrantly disobeying my orders." His eyes narrowed as He looked down at His errant slave, a light shake to His head. "What am I to do?" He stroked her hair firmly as He pondered, His hand curling to a fist in Her blonde mane, drawing a soft whimper from her. "Perhaps I should give you what you so desperately seek, little harlot."

Wincing at His words, she sat quietly before Him, her heart thumping dully in her chest. She swallowed a soft little whimper, His words filling her with a mixture of dread and dark anticipation. Knowing better than to speak, she merely sat mutely before her Master, her small hands clenched anxiously.

Pulling on her hair, fist tightly entangled in her tresses, he urged her to her feet, eliciting a soft, low moan from her lips, born of pain and sweet anxious dread. Yanking on her hair, keeping her head low by His side, not allowing her to rise, keeping her down so she was forced to almost scuttle beside Him, He pushed her into the cool wall of the punishment corner, hauling her up and deftly attaching a wickedly short chain to the "D" ring in her collar, pulling her up short, cutting her movement to almost nothing. Her hazel eyes widened and her breasts heaved as she watched Him stride to the toy chest, throwing the top open to snatch items from within the oak box.

He returned to her, His arms filled with the implements of His desire...and her agony. As He dropped them at her feet, she looked down with a wild shudder, inventorying...the thigh, wrist and ankle cuffs, gleaming leather, embellished with "D" rings...the heavy spreader bar, the lengths of soft nylon rope, the leather cat and the thick, wide leather strap. Whimpering delicately, she pressed her body against the wall, panting softly, turning her gaze up to Him, her soft eyes clouded and anxious. Softly she whispered, a gentle plea.

"Master, please. I'm sorry...I didn't realize what I was doing..."

She trembled, watching His eyes narrow and harden as He spoke, the tone one of incredulity.

"You didn't realize what you were doing? You didn't realize you were pleasing yourself as you rubbed your sluttish thighs together? You didn't realize you were disobeying me?"

Again, He yanked her hair, thrusting her head upward as she tried to lower her eyes shamefully. Growling softly at her.

"Do you realize how much pleasure I'm going to get from hearing you beg for forgiveness, little slave?"

Grasping her hair, He shook her head wickedly, drawing a squeal from her, bringing a smile to His lips.

"Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy using my fucktoy, tonight...."

With that, He released her hair and bent down, picking up the cuffs. Quickly, easily, He attached them to her body, pulling the buckles especially tight around her thighs, pressing His fist upward into her needy cunt, twisting it to dig His knuckles between her swelling cuntlips. Groaning and writhing, she closed her eyes, the sensations of dull pain and pleasure coursing through her naked form. Watching her face, He unclenched His fist and stroked her moist pussyflesh, her body responding with a wild little shiver, lulled to pleasure as He lowered His palm and brought it up quickly, giving the swollen flesh a painful, heated slap, thrusting a cry from her lips. Her pulsing cuntlips throbbed from the slap, her eyes snapping open in pain as His hand thrust up again and again, spanking her heated cunt repeatedly, making her jerk and squirm against the chain.

Pausing, He crouched behind her, deftly attaching the spreader bar to the cuffs around her ankles, making her stance almost painfully wide, forcing her to lean against the wall for balance. Her pussy lips parted as He pulled her wide, eliciting a soft groan from her. He ran His hands up the backs of her thighs, her flesh quivering beneath His fingers, the journey concluded with His palm striking her ass soundly, leaving an angry red handprint on the pale globes.

Yelping hoarsely, quivering, jerking against her collar, she stood as still as she could as He positioned her against Him, wrapping His arm around her waist and lifting her up on her toes, giving Himself a free hand at her full, round ass. Without preamble, He began to spank her, hard and fast, quickly setting fire to her soft globes, her voice raised in dismay and protest, His expression stern and immovable. He held her tightly and easily as she squirmed and writhed, lifting her up to her toes to minimize her movements as He turned her naughty ass crimson.

Just as quickly, He released her, her cheeks wet from her tears, her breasts heaving from her sobs. Seemingly unaffected by her contrite little cries and whimpers, He snatched up the wrist cuffs, barking at her to hold out her hands. Mewling softly, she obeyed, watching with a tearful gaze as He bound her wrists with the thick leather cuffs, her darkened eyes raising to look up into His serious, angry countenance. Her gaze lingered only for a moment before dropping, His eyes, His expression, sending a frigid chill through her body.

"I don't ask much, My whore, but I do demand obedience."

Snapping her leash onto her collar, He deftly released the tiny chain holding her so tightly to the wall.

"And when you so easily, so thoughtlessly, flaunt that disobedience I have no choice but to teach you a strong lesson."

Ignoring her pleas and whimpers, He held her leash close and half-walked, half-dragged her over to the wooden spanking horse, the spreader bar hobbling her. He pressed her down hard on the spanking horse, the hard surface digging into her tender belly and sex, bisecting her full breasts. With a yank, He pulled her arms down to the side, squatting for a moment to attach the wrist cuffs firmly to the side of the horse, rising and moving to her other side to secure her free arm tightly. He then moved back behind her, pulling her thighs painfully wide, opening her pussy and her asshole, and displaying them for His pleasure and use. Using snaps, He held her thighs fast to the horse by the D-rings in the tight thigh cuffs, leaving her feet free, spread wide with the metal bar.

"Master...please forgive me. I'm so sorry." She mewled softly, panting, her breathing hoarse and labored. "Please give me another chance."

"Never fear, little fuckpet. You'll have plenty of chances, but this lesson will be taught. You'll not "forget" again."

Walking away from her, her hazel eyes wide and glistening with anxious, frightened tears, she watched Him take up the leather strap and open the supply cabinet, taking out some items. His dark eyes appraised her slowly, His little bound disobedient slave, her ass and cunt displayed to Him for punishment...and pleasure. He walked slowly to her side, pressing His hand to her sleek back. With a flick of His fingers, He turned on the thick vibrator held in His large hand, holding it poised for a moment outside of her spread pussylips before thrusting it deeply inside of her, eliciting a squeal of pain from her inverted form. Then, taking a thick butt plug, He held it to her lips, and growled softly.

"Wet this, cunt...it's the only lubrication you'll get."

Her eyes widened, filling with fresh tears, her lips parting to moisten the hated plug. He held it for her for a long moment as her quick little tongue swirled around the thick rubber bulb, watching, then snatched it away, parting her asscheeks with one large hand to force the plug deeply into her dry, tight asshole, grunting softly, pushing until her dark rose closed on the rubbed ridges. Wailing in pain, feeling as if she had been torn in two. She shuddered and struggled helplessly, weeping, the dildo humming deeply within her, driving her arousal to a new peak.

He watched her knowingly, gauging her arousal and her climb to the peak of her climax. He paused only slightly before thrusting His wide palm and thick fingers against her swollen lips, pulling and pinching her clit, driving her up and over her peak, her response one of wild agitation, her climax claiming her, rocking her powerfully.

Just as quickly, He withdrew His hand and the thick vibe, allowing her to calm, her orgasm to wane, leaving her shaken and breathless, her tears thick on her cheeks. Taking the thick strap in hand, He walked slowly around her quivering form, letting her get a lingering look at the strap, holding it to her lips silently. She raised her eyes to His, imploring, pleading, and when answered with a stern glare, she obediently pressed her dry lips to the thick strap, kissing it softly before dissolving into tears once more.

Silently, He stroked her still ruby red buttocks, squeezing and pinching, eliciting mewls and cries from her, pleasing Himself, admiring His property. Drawing back His arm, He let the strap fly. Never stoic in the face of His anger, she expressed her shame and dismay with a wail of pain, her quivering asscheeks impacted fiercely, the soft, pliant flesh flattened and splayed out beneath the agonizing strike. Over and again, He whipped her, the strap wickedly snapping against the imbedded assplug, sending jolts of agony through her bowels. Deaf to her screams and howls, only pausing to survey His work, He ran a large hand over the fiery cheeks, squeezing the tormented flesh to inspire another satisfying scream from her trembling form.

Smiling tightly, He leaned to whisper hotly in her ear, His fingers running roughly between her sopping cuntlips to capture her swollen clit, rubbing it teasingly, the little pearl throbbing to His touch.

"It's time to perform again, my whore. I know you want this, given your need for it earlier."

Pinching her swollen clit in His fingers, He began to stroke and pull, flicking the exquisitely sensitive button with His nail. Her orgasm came violently, rocking her bound body with jerking spasms, the pain braiding with the pleasure, the two becoming one. Her head snapped helplessly, her howls high-pitched and desperate. Without respite, He kept her climax flaring until her punished body fell limp, her labored breaths hoarse and quick, her sobs heartfelt.

Stepping back, He appraised His wayward slave, His dark eyes roaming over His possession, shuddering and hot from His hand. Leaning back against the bar, casually, He slapped the strap against His calf, pondering the further fate of His bound slut. Turning slightly, He tossed the strap on top of the bar and fished a cigarette from the pack in His pocket, lighting it with a match from a book taken from a small basket on the counter. Idly crossing His ankles, He drew languorously from the cigarette, white tendrils of smoke curling possessively around His head.

Damping the half-finished cigarette in the ashtray, He took stock; His slave's breathing labored, now, only by the hitching of her desperate little sobs. Pushing off of the bar, He slowly approached her, smiling tightly, pleased to see her tremble as He drew near. Pressing His large, knowing hand to her calf, the touch urging a gentle moan from her limp form, He casually, tenderly, began to explore her heated, moist body, His hand and fingers tracing warm trails up the back of her leg, around her silken thigh, grazing the punished flesh of the juncture of her asscheek and leg. Smiling more as she cried out so sweetly, He dragged His nail up and over the proud mound of her ass, drawing heated whimpers and sobs from His wicked slave. Abandoning her punished buttocks, He traveled up her back, making tiny zigzag patterns back and forth over her spine. Then, easily, His fingers moved to her neck, entangling in her hair. Her soft, muted cries arousing Him intensely, His cock, already stiff, fighting for freedom. Stepping in front of her, He crouched, moving to her level, increasing His grip on her hair and raising her head to look into her glazed, tear filled eyes. She mewled softly as her gaze met His, her lips parted. He never knew her to be so beautiful, His cock responding, jerking angrily in His trousers.

"How are you, little cunt?" His voice, low and growled, sent wild shudders through her tormented, fiery body. "Are you still...hungry?" Her only answer a low whimper, He grinned, not truly allowing her to respond. "Ah! I can see you are still needy, pet. I can help, I think..."

With a wicked grin, He stood, His fist still iron tight in her hair, her head still held up at an ungainly angle, forcing her to arch. Deftly, He released His belt buckle and pants, sliding the zipper down, His thick, demanding cock jerking upright, bobbing and throbbing.

"Open your mouth, cunt whore. Wide." Again, she answered with a low, helpless whimper, this time His response was slightly more forceful, His wide, rough palm connecting with her tender cheek with a wicked, loud 'smack'. Growling, holding her head tightly, preventing it from rocking to the side with the blow to her face, He repeated, His voice low and menacing.

"Open your mouth, cunt whore. Wide. Now. I'll not tell you again."

Obediently, sobbing softly, she opened her mouth, trembling deeply, her hazel eyes trained on His cock. Without preamble, He thrust His swollen shaft into her opened mouth, driving it deep, closing His eyes as she gagged and struggled, unable to move. Clenching His teeth, He roughly, rudely fucked her warm, moist mouth, her tongue moving almost involuntarily on His shaft in a dance of slavery, desperate to give Him pleasure even as her body throbbed from His use.

Snarling, His own passions flaring dark and powerful, He pounded His cock into her, fucking her throat, crying out hoarsely as her throat muscles closed down on the tender head, clamping tightly with each forward thrust. He felt her struggle and writhe under His grip, Her desperate movements driving His climax to its peak. Roaring as He came, His orgasm violent and powerful, He held her close, her face pressed to His belly, her nostrils flaring as she struggled to breathe, His cum rocketing down her throat in a hot gush. Shuddering deeply, He held her tightly to Him, denying her the very air needed for life, controlling her in the most exquisite and complete way.

Finally releasing her, she cried out hoarsely, almost panicking, gulping huge gasps of air into her deprived lungs, tears streaming down her cheeks, her sobs deep and heartfelt, racking her body.

Stepping back, He released her hair, letting her head drop heavily, pressing His sensitive cock gently back into His pants. Buckling His belt, He slowly circled His bound girl, tapping the butt plug with a teasing, wicked finger, drawing a strangled moan from her exhausted body. Pressing His hand between her spread thighs, He began, again, to stroke her swollen, velvet lips, slowly, gently, knowing her so very well, knowing this delicate touch to her punished flesh would draw her out and upward.

With a low, guttural moan, she began to quiver in her dance, on her journey to her climax. Watching her carefully, silently, He plied her needy, sopping slave cunt perfectly, gauging her rise to her crescendo with almost practiced nonchalance. As she began to soar, her sounds becoming desperate and hoarse, He drew His glistening fingers back and away, ignoring her cries of protest, then pressing her to silence by thrusting His honey coated fingers between her lips, smiling darkly as she hungrily suckled, her climax left upon an agonizing plateau. Whimpering and weeping, her tears trailed down the back of His hand.

Pulling His fingers from her wanton mouth, He smiled darkly, wiping them, drying them, in her golden hair. Grasping the length of rope, He threaded it beneath her, wrapping its length several time around her waist, speaking to her softly, firmly, clearly, His voice penetrating the fog in her mind and her soft sobs.

"This is what you are, fucktoy. You're a hole for my cock. You are here for My pleasure. Whatever pleasure you may have will be at My choosing."

Looping the rope in the middle of her glistening back He drew it downward, over the end of the thick plug and between her cunt lips, holding her belly up with one hand as the other pulling the rope taut, thrusting a grunt from her, the rope cruelly digging into her cunt.

"I take only minimal pleasure in teaching you this lesson, but it will be taught. You will learn...and how quickly and easily you learn is up to you. I have time...I have patience. You will learn, cunt."

Twisting the rope around the expanse about her waist, He again drew it through and against her sopping, swollen cuntlips, grunting softly as He yanked it mercilessly tight, bisecting her asscheeks, tying off the rope tightly.

Smacking her ass hard, once, twice, three times, thrusting an agonized squeal from her, He walked around her again, pausing to pick something out of the supply closet. Crouching before her again, He grasped her hair and yanked her head up again, fixing His gaze to hers, His eyes filled with emotion...love, anger and stern forcefulness.

"Have I made Myself clear, slave?" His gaze pierced her mind, her heart, her soul and she whispered hoarsely, her breath hitching with sobs, her eyes glazed with dark pleasure and pain.

"Yes, Master..."

Nodding slightly, He lifted a ball gag, thrusting it between her teeth, forcing her jaws wide, her eyes widening in dismay as He buckled the strap of the thick, hard gag around her head, then again letting her head drop. With effort, she looked up at Him, her face a portrait of exquisite, pained arousal mixed with confusion and shame. Her clouded gaze watched Him as He strode purposely to the door, seeing Him turn as He spoke.

"I'll leave you to your introspection, slave. Goodnight."

With that, He stepped through the door to the chambers and disappeared, leaving her to weep hoarsely, her bound body speaking eloquently of her education by His hand.