Intruder

Story Info
The house was supposed to be empty.
1.9k words
4.21
54.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

I glared at the young woman. Hayley, she said her name was. I suppose in all honesty I shouldn't blame her but I couldn't help thinking that the whole situation was her fault.

I'd assessed the house and I knew that it would be empty at this time. I knew everyone who lived here, where they worked and, more important, when they worked.

That morning I'd positioned myself at a nice little vantage point and watched as everyone had left as scheduled. Father first, off to his job. Oldest child next, off to his school, and finally mother and two younger children. She'd drop them at their school before heading on to her job.

This left the house free for me to help myself to certain bits and pieces that I expected to find in there.

I'd given the lot of them a good hour to be on their way, just in case one of them decided to double back. Deciding that the coast was clear I'd driven in, parked in the garage and entered via the back door. The lock there was so feeble that I barely slowed down to pick it.

Closing the door behind me, I was sauntering down the hallway towards the master bedroom when the bathroom door open and a nude young woman waltzed out of it. She didn't even notice me at first. She just came out of the bathroom and turned and headed down to the bedrooms.

Maybe she heard something or maybe she'd seen me out of the corner of her eye when she came out of the bathroom and only just realised what she'd scene. She suddenly spun round, gasping, taking the classical September Morn position in a frantic attempt to cover herself.

She didn't have a chance. I just bustled her into the master bedroom and pushed her so she sat on the bed.

She sat there looking at me, not saying anything. Too shocked, I think, to know what to do.

"Who are you?" I asked, "and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Hayley," she mumbled. "I was just having a shower."

I'd noticed that. When someone walks out of a bathroom, naked and with wet hair, it's a fair bet that they've been showering.

"That's not what I meant," I snapped. "I mean why aren't you at school, or work, or something? How old are you, anyway?"

"Nineteen," she said. "I've finished school and I don't have a job yet."

"You're a damned pest, is what you are," I pointed out. "I can't very well tie you up and leave you here until someone gets home. You could have an accident or something. And if I tie you up or lock you up while I help myself to the things I want, there's no guarantee you won't get loose and raise the alarm. And even if I did manage to keep you prisoner until I had finished you'd be raising the alarm seconds after I left.

You've completely ruined my mornings work," I growled.

"I'm sorry," Hayley muttered. "Let me go. I won't tell anyone. I'm a burglar, too. I broke in to pinch whatever I could."

"And if you pull the other one it plays jingle bells," I said. "I'm a thief. Not an idiot. First time I've heard of someone stealing a shower.

Effectively, this means I'm going to have to leave without the goodies I wanted. So I think I'm entitled to some compensation."

My eyes ran blatantly over her naked form as I said that, and she paled.

"What do you mean by that?" she demanded.

"Just that you're going to be my compensation," I explained. "I'm going to spend a little quality time with you. Won't that be fun?

It seems to me that you have three choices. Are you going to cooperate?"

Hayley's shocked look and fiercely shaken head answered that.

"In that case you can either put up a real fight or just resist by struggling. I'd suggest that you make it resistance by struggling rather than try a proper fight. I'd hate to have to knock you out."

Hayley still didn't say anything, but she was watching me like a hawk as I undid my trousers. As soon as they were halfway down she was off the bed and trying to dart past me. It didn't help, as I'd been expecting it.

I caught her arm as she was scrambling up and let my tangled trousers trip me onto her, pinning her to the bed. A few kicks and I was free of them.

Hayley was wriggling in earnest now, trying to get out from under me. She could feel my erection pressing against her stomach and she'd decided she wanted no part of it. A pity, because she was about to get all of it.

I caught her hands and held them easily in one of mine. My other hand was busy checking out her breasts, which were very pleasant to hold. Oddly enough, Hayley wasn't squealing or yelling, just saving her breath for the struggle.

After a while I transferred my attention downstairs. My weight had easily parted her legs and my wandering hand had free access to her soft flesh. When I started caressing it Hayley did start squealing, calling me several names between squeals.

I decided that it was time to get down to business. Hayley's swearing and squealing came louder now as she felt me parting her lips. Then my cock was pushing between them into her tight, hot, wetness, slowly forcing its way in.

Hayley heaved and twisted under me, trying to get out from under the invasion but, bit by bit, I sank deeper into her. Finally one last push and I smacked home.

For a moment we lay like that. Hayley spread out, glaring up at me but neatly pinned to the bed, while I looked down at her smiling my triumph.

I could feel her shifting slightly, adjusting to the feel of me in her. Now to give her a little surprise.

I slowly withdrew, watching her face as she unwillingly reacted to the feeling of my cock dragging against her inner flesh. I almost laughed at the look of astonishment on her face when I withdrew completely.

Hayley just relaxed for a moment as I rolled off her, relieved. She'd relaxed too soon, as it gave me a chance to roll her over onto her tummy. She gave a shriek of rage as she felt me positioning her. I hoisted her bottom up, pushing her knees under her. She was still trying to roll away from me when my cock hit her pussy and started pushing home again.

It was quite interesting for the next few moments. The new position gave her more room to wriggle and try to avoid being stuck, as it were, but she was a lot wetter now and had already been stretched into shape.

Hayley wriggled and cursed and found that my cock was steadily advancing until once again I had her firmly nailed. Now that she was nailed, I let go her hips and reached down to cup her breasts, holding them firmly while pressing hard against her pussy.

I again did a slow withdrawal, squeezing her breasts as I did so. This time I paused with my head just inside her, held it for a moment and felt her start to tense as Hayley awaited my drive into her. So I pulled out again.

This time when I rolled her back onto her back Hayley went willingly. I think she wanted to tell me a few home truths to my face. I had other plans.

I took hold of Hayley's ankles and lifted her legs up and out, effectively bending her in two. In that position she was absolutely helpless, unable even to struggle, and all she could do was watch and swear at me as my cock once again made itself at home inside her.

This time when I pulled free yet again Hayley was livid.

"Just what do you think you're doing, damn you," she yelled at me. I suspect a certain amount of that was frustration. She kept getting nailed and nothing was coming from it.

I released her legs and let them sink back onto the bed, while I stayed lying on Hayley. This time when I rolled her I took her by surprise again. I did a full roll of myself as well as Hayley, so I finished up lying on my back with Hayley lying on top of me.

I gave a slight push and Hayley found that my cock was pressing between her legs and into her pussy again. Being on top of me, Hayley probably had high hopes that she could get up and off. I hated to disappoint her, but my cock was really rigid after the playing around. My hands on her back stopped her getting off me and a firm push of my hips was driving me into her quite smoothly, her body quite ready to accept me.

Now Hayley was lying on top of me but with me firmly inside her. My hands slid around to her breasts, cupped them and pushed her up into a sitting position, pressing me even more firmly into her.

Hayley was breathing hard and glaring at me, wondering what I was up to now. I was grinning up at her, enjoying her frustration and the feel of her enclosing me.

"Listen, Hayley," I murmured, "why don't you stop mucking around and start riding me properly?"

"Me?" she exclaimed. "You..."

The poor girl didn't know what to say, and I just waited. She gave up. She was totally stimulated and needed the action to continue. She started rocking on me, and I could feel my cock dragging back and forth inside her. It felt good to me and from the way Hayley was breathing hard she was enjoying the feeling as well.

It wasn't enough, for either of us. It wasn't too long and Hayley was sliding herself up and down my rigid pole, lifting herself high and then driving back down onto me while I lifted my hips to give added impetus to out coming together.

It wasn't long before I was breathing hard. Hayley continued at the same pace. It quickly became evident to me that she was dragging the whole thing out as long as she could, taking a petty revenge for my teasing her. I gritted my teeth and bore it.

For a while, anyway. That teasing sliding up and down my cock seemed to be going on for ever. Every so often I'd think I was ready and Hayley would seem to hesitate for a couple of moments, and the feeling would start to subside, only to slowly come back as she continued moving on me.

She won in the end. I said something rude and flipped her onto her back. This time I paused for a moment and then I was driving into her, hard and fast. Hayley was shrieking and bucking, her climax coming on fast, and then I was spraying her and she was no longer coming, but there, looking as though she was having convulsions.

I departed while Hayley was lying there, breathing hard. I'm not even sure if she registered my going. Anyway, with this place a bust I had to go look for other likely targets.

I was quite annoyed when I learnt via the crime-stoppers handout that the locals give away that the house was burgled. Cleaned out. It appeared that the brazen thief had also had a shower and even stolen the blankets from the master bed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers