Intruder Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Katrina smiled, lifting herself off of me and getting dressed again. I got off the couch and put my own clothes back on. "Now remember," Katrina said to me, invading my personal space and pinning me to the spot with a gentle but firm grip on my manhood, "come to the gate at midnight, not a minute beforehand. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied with just the right dose of cautious enthusiasm. I pulled her in close to me and kissed her assertively, and she acquiesced in my mouth-to-mouth assault. Katrina broke off the kiss in order to speak.

"Call me 'Kat' from now on," Katrina whispered seductively in my ear.

"Ok, Kat." I answered, "Just one more thing, are you on the pill?"

"No," Katrina answered dryly, "Don't look so worried, I'm nearly half a century old. I'm still having periods, but as much as I like the idea of starting from scratch I'm not likely to have any more kids." 'We'll see about that' I thought deviously.

"You'd better go home and get some rest," Katrina concluded, showing me to the door, "tonight's gonna be a long night." On that we could both agree.

***

For the first time ever, I was genuinely conflicted about raping Zoë. Her own mother had commissioned me to commit against her the most intensely personal crime it was possible for a man to commit against a woman. Contract killings made sense even though they were illegal, and rightly so, but contract rapes? Who on earth would pay someone to rape someone else, let alone their own daughter?

The questions kept circulating my head like a squad of interrogators in a prison cell. I hadn't spoken to Zoë directly, but from what her mother and best friend had told me she clearly had some problems. That being said, Katrina's proposed solution was absolutely insane, not to mention sadistic; if I didn't know better I would have concluded that this mad scheme was born out of a mixture of parental desperation and a post-coital high. What Zoë needed was a decent father figure, not a rape to put her in her place. She was barely 18 years old, any younger and I would have refused outright.

Still, she was incredibly attractive and of legal age; and the chance to inseminate a virgin girl with belly and cunt piercings was almost too good for me to pass up. Zoë would be emotionally scarred by having her virginity raped out of her, but she might end up enjoying it; and I would gain another illegitimate child to add to my sizeable progeny. So eventually, selfishly perhaps, I decided to go along with Katrina's plan.

In any case, unexpectedly nailing Katrina and being asked to rape her daughter had dealt a double blow to my carefully laid plans. I would have to redo my exit strategy from scratch if I was to get out of this without getting caught, especially if I wanted to see Leah again.

***

I arrived at the Ziegler mansion gates at midnight sharp, and texted Katrina to let her know I was there. A minute later the gates were opened remotely, and I made my way up to the front door where Miss Ziegler was waiting for me. She was wearing silk pyjamas and a bathrobe, and her hair was tied up in a bun.

"I was worried you might back out," she said to me, clearly pleased that I hadn't. She let me into the house and led me upstairs to the corridor where Zoë's bedroom was.

"Are you sure you want me to do this, Kat?" I asked in a whisper.

"I've tried and failed to change her out of being a spoilt little girl," Katrina replied adamantly, "I love her to death, but someone needs to make a woman out of her; and seeing how you performed this afternoon, it might as well be you."

"Ok," I acknowledged.

"Just do it as many times as it takes," said Katrina, dropping to her knees and unzipping the fly of my trousers, "here, let me get you started." Katrina freed my flaccid cock from my trousers and applied her mouth to it, carefully massaging my nuts as she did so. A strong buzz of pleasure bloomed in the tip of my prick and in the base of my balls as Katrina sucked like a champion. In no time at all I was hard as a rock.

"First door on the left halfway down the corridor," Katrina instructed me, "my room's the last door on the right."

"Maybe I'll come visit you afterwards." I said, acting as though it were a suggestion.

"I'd like that," Katrina replied with a cougar smile, before turning serious and earnest, "also, one more thing before you start; don't go easy on her just because she's a virgin, fuck her like you fucked me today."

"I will," I assured her. With that, I proceeded to fulfil my first ever contract rape.

***

There was no light coming from the crack beneath Zoë's door, so she was probably asleep by now. Then again probably not, what kind of teenager went to bed at midnight, anyway? I put on a ski mask in case Zoë had a light on, and gripped the door knob, turning it with the utmost care. I hadn't had the chance to grease the hinges in the Ziegler mansion, so squeaking and creaking were to be expected. I slowly opened the door, mindful of the slightest noise, and slipped into the room without making a sound.

Unlike the pitch black which greeted me when I made my move on Maria's mother, Zoë was gracious enough to provide me with a light source. Her duvet covers were glowing from the light of an iPod or some Smartphone; hopefully this meant that she wouldn't hear me coming. I crept towards the bed, mindful of the piles of clothes strewn across the floor. As I approached, I picked up a faintly musical noise from beneath Zoë's covers; her headphones' volume must be on maximum for her not to notice me there.

After Katrina's blowjob, my cock was starting to go flaccid again, so I reached down my trousers and began to masturbate, something I almost never did. I could see the outline of Zoë's slender, but shapely, teenage body stretched out on her stomach like a sunbather. I wondered what kind of pyjamas she was wearing, or if she was going to sleep in her underwear, perhaps even naked; it would certainly save me the trouble if she went to bed in the buff. These fantasies flooded my mind as I stood over Zoë, whacking off like a pervert. I forced down the laugh that threatened to surge up my throat; I was a rapist, the worst kind of pervert in existence.

Before long, I was hard again, and I spent a few minutes jacking off like a teenage boy before proceeding with the plan. Quietly stripping down until I was totally naked, I leaned forward ready to tear the covers away. Suddenly the light underneath Zoë's covers disappeared, leaving me in complete darkness, and the covers shifted as Zoë moved them aside and dumped her iPod and headphones on the floor. There was no way that she could have seen or heard me, but in a sudden panic I pounced on her.

My hand clamped down over her mouth as my body bore down on hers, trapping her beneath my weight even as my hand trapped her muffled screams in her throat. She wriggled and struggled like a feral cat as I fought to lodge myself between her teenage thighs. Zoë had clearly inherited some of her mother's feistiness as she continue to struggle ferociously against me, but it was to no avail as I finally forced my way between her thighs and pressed my huge, rock-solid manhood up against her groin, pinning her in place with my weight. I could feel that Zoë was wearing some kind of nightwear and would have to divest her of it before I could proceed. But more than that, I had to see her body piercings for myself, so I took a profound risk. I reached over to her bedside table, and switched on the light.

Zoë squirmed with renewed fright when the light was switched on, beholding my gloriously naked body rippling with muscles, and my 7 inch cock rubbing against the crotch of her nightwear. Zoë looked even cuter up close, with her brown hair and blond highlights flowing across her shoulders and chest. She was wearing a dull grey pair of pyjama bottoms cropped above the ankles and a cropped pyjama top which gave me an exquisite view of the jewelled piercing which crowned her smooth belly. A rush of excitement swept through my body from my groin upwards; that belly gem made her look so inviting, so eager to be taken, even if her struggles and muffled screams suggested otherwise.

I reached down and applied my fingers to Zoë's crotch, rubbing her around her clitoris to get her lubricated enough to allow me inside. I could feel a distinct nub of metal where her clitoris was, and my heart leapt with sexual excitement to know that Maria was telling the truth about her best friend having a cunt piercing. Zoë continued to rock and struggle as I mercilessly pleasured her most sensitive area. Before long I could feel a distinct wet patch blooming in the crotch of her pyjamas. Zoë felt it too, and redoubled her futile efforts to dislodge me.

Once I was satisfied with my victim's moistness, I gripped the crotch of Zoë's pyjama bottoms in my fist and yanked it all the way down. Zoë immediately began kicking at me like bronco, but I wedged my way in between her legs again before she could connect the sole of her foot with my face. Her teenage pussy was now totally exposed with nothing protecting it from its first penetration. There was indeed a piercing through Zoë's clitoral hood, a silver barbell running vertically through the flesh. It was fully healed, and it made me wild with anticipation.

Already too well placed between Zoë's legs for her to prevent the inevitable, I took my aching erection in my free hand and rubbed the purple head of my manhood up and down her teenage snatch. Her little barbell shone in the light and I delighted in how Zoë shuddered with involuntary pleasure as I teased her clit. She was frozen by her body's acquiescence in this assault, making her as helpless as Leah on our first night. Still holding my rock-solid cock in one hand and covering her mouth with the other, I leaned in close to Zoë, pressing my bare skin against hers, and slid inside her.

Zoë was tight, really tight; her mouth gaped and her eyes widened in shock as I slid my full length and girth in between the lips of her fertile entrance. The natural lubrication of her previously untouched womanhood eased my intrusion into her body, but her passageway still squeezed my member like a python with its prey. Zoë was definitely a virgin.

I stopped sliding in and began to retract my aching cock out of Zoë's exceedingly tight passageway again, priming my steely-hard manhood just inside the entrance to Zoë's womanhood, and making ready to end Zoë's existence as a pubescent and naïve teenage girl once and for all.

"Tonight you become a woman, my dear." I whispered huskily into Zoë's ear. Then with all the strength my hips could muster, I deflowered Zoë Zeigler.

Zoë screamed aloud in pain. I kept her mouth covered so that no one would hear. I was now balls deep in the youngest virgin I had ever taken. Her pussy was unbelievably tight, gripping my bull-like cock like a vice; a warm, wet, succulent vice that treacherously provided the intruder inside it with ample lubricant as I began to thrust.

My first strokes were long and powerful, fucking Zoë all the way to the back of her vagina. Zoë yelped in pain as my man-rod stretched out her most intimate interior like a balloon. As the rape progressed, Zoë began to put up more resistance. Her previously idle hands now began to beat and scratch at my shoulders and back, doing no real harm but exciting me beyond measure as they signified how helpless my victim was to resist the consequences of my masculine urges. Zoë was fighting back as though she could still prevent my inevitable conquest of her body, a notion I would disabuse her of in the days to come.

I responded to Zoë's spirited but futile resistance by increasing the tempo of my strokes. She also tried to shift and struggle with her hips and waist as I fucked her, ultimately ending up inadvertently thrusting her hips back into my own, making me smile at her feistiness. Her pussy was now slick with her juices, and the vigorous movement of my manhood within her produced liquid sounds which excited me even further. Zoë's resistance would crumble once I started forcing her to climax.

Zoë inhaled sharply as her first cock-induced orgasm struck her head on. She arched her back reflexively and sensually scratched my back, her mind momentarily fogged by the ecstasy that flooded her senses. She would go back to fighting me again once her first climax had passed, but after a few cycles of being made to orgasm against her will her resolve will dissolve away like sugar in boiling water.

I wanted this rape to go on for longer than normal, so instead of increasing the tempo of my strokes I started to grind my pubic bone into Zoë's groin. Aside from making the woman look like a whore in bed, genital piercings have the useful advantage of increasing the woman's pleasure, especially the kind Zoë had which rubbed right up against the clitoris. The result was that my teenage victim experienced a second orgasm right on the heels of the first which sent her wild with unrestrained ecstasy.

Doubtless this ecstasy must have been accompanied by a not inconsiderable amount of pain as my huge cock stretched out the most delicate part of her body which had never before known an intruder other than the pathetic dildo she probably used. But she was only a little tighter than Leah had been when I first took her; and, like my first real mistress, I would continue to fuck Zoë until I had bred her, by which time her womanhood would be well accustomed to fleshy intrusion.

My own climax was starting to build in my prostate as the sensation of pounding this deliciously tight and wet teenage virgin with all my strength began to erode my capacity to resist. I increased the speed of my strokes to a bullish frenzy, ramming her like a piston on full power. Zoë was so badly shaken by the ferocity of our mating that she appeared to stop fighting back altogether, her muffled screams and yelps were now delirious cries of pleasure which would come back to haunt her in the aftermath of her dramatic transition into womanhood.

The pleasure in my groin pooled in my swollen nut sack before reaching the brim and blossoming in my prostate like a bonfire of pure sexuality. With one last mighty thrust and an unrestrained roar of pleasure, I rammed my cock all the way up to the gates of Zoë's inner temple and my virile offering to her innate fertility exploded from the tip of my cock into her. My virile seed gushed into Zoë's body in wet sticky jets that flooded her to the brim, and I felt the rhythmic muscular ripples of her vaginal walls ritually massaging my manhood and drawing my masculine seed into her depths as her virgin cervix eagerly sucked up my sperm and deposited it inside the inner sanctum of her femininity.

I lay atop my latest conquest, revelling in the sheer masculinity of this experience; this was the purest expression of manliness I had ever discovered. I had learned long ago that the purpose of my masculine existence was to dominate women and force them to submit to my will; not through misogynistic intimidation or violence, but through raw sexual intensity backed up by the superior upper and lower body strength endowed by nature.

Best of all was the knowledge that Zoë would still have to submit to my will long after I was gone by bearing and raising the consequence of my virility. She would give birth to my child as so many others had before her, as Leah would eventually do, fulfilling her purpose as a woman. Looking down at Zoë's panting, semi-naked, freshly deflowered body, I was reminded as I was every time exactly why I adored the female gender; so beautiful, so sensual, such an awe-inspiring power to create life within themselves, and so empowering to harness that power and exercise it to its full potential.

As my ejaculations became residual trickles and my orgasm receded like the tide, it occurred to me that if I were ever caught and made to divulge my motivations to investigators, I would probably be judged to be criminally insane and incarcerated in a psychiatric facility instead of a normal prison. It didn't matter to me; I always made sure not to get caught. The rest of society may not accept my philosophy as true, but that wasn't a problem. It was true to me, and that was all that mattered.

***

I had already tapped all the phones in the house as well as the mobile phones of both Zoë and Katrina; so no one in this house would be calling the police about anything, which left me safe for the time being. Having finished with Zoë and collected my clothes again, I exited her room and quietly closed the door behind me. Katrina was waiting for me.

"Damn, handy he-man; you fuck like a god on steroids." said the worst mother in the world, whispering so as not to be overheard by her recently contract-raped daughter.

"Happy to help, Kat." was my blandly formal reply.

"First time's always the hardest," Katrina said, without a shade of concern for the fact that she had pledged money to have her daughter's innocence destroyed through sexual assault, "but with a sex-god like you taking her every night, she'll start to like. By the time she squeezes out my grandkid, she'll be a lot more appreciative of what I've gone through for her."

I wanted to shake my head in disbelief at this woman's warped logic and her callous pettiness towards her own child; or better still, pimp slap her across the face and tell her that her daughter needed a father not a rapist. But either of those actions might have looked suspicious, to say nothing of the mild dose of hypocrisy inherent in my disapproval of Katrina. So instead I nodded my agreement and turned to leave. Before I could leave, Katrina grabbed me by the collar.

"Not so fast," she whispered sultrily in my ear, "walk out the door after midnight and you'll trip the alarms. Besides, I haven't paid you yet, and I'm too tired to get the cash now. You'll just have to keep me entertained until morning."

I reluctantly allowed Katrina to lead me like a dog on a leash to her own bedroom. She undid her dressing gown and let it slip to the floor, revealing her naked body to me in all its full frontal glory. In spite of my disgust at her parenting skills, my flaccid cock immediately regained its stiffness at the sight of Katrina toned and curvaceous outline. This would be a very long night.

*

(Thank you to all my readers and commentors, your thoughts and support are invaluable and greatly appreciated. Don't forget to leave any comments and suggestions you have below!)

12