Invasion Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman gets an unexpected and unwanted visit.
1.2k words
69k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: some material in this story may be disturbing to some readers.

The bathroom was filled with steam and the sound of rushing water. Jane stood beneath the showerhead, head tilted up, eyes closed, as the water gently pelted her face. Jane had already scrubbed and washed herself but she decided to stay under the water even though it was getting cold. Jane dropped her head and the water washed over her brown curls and cascaded down her back as she sighed. As she turned to pull back the curtain she found herself staring down the barrel of a colt python .375 magnum revolver . The automatic pistol was held by a single black leather gloved hand, and when Jane pulled back the hand belonged to a blonde woman, who wasn't wearing much but a short indigo dress and black stilettos compared to Jane who was totally naked. The woman was beautiful but she wore a cruel grin on her face as she kept the gun leveled at Jane.

"Récupérer salope!" the blonde barked.

"I'm sorry?" Jane said.

"Récupérer salope!" the blonde repeated, cocking the gun at Jane.

Jane quietly stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel but the blonde pointed the gun at Jane's head and Jane, shaking, moved forward.

Jane had taken French classes in college and she only spoke enough French to get by, but now that she was a second year in college she dropped the class and took Literature instead.

"Lentement," the blonde said.

Jane turned into her bedroom but the blonde grabbed her shoulder and pushed her in the other direction out the bedroom door, into the hall, and into the living room. The blonde pointed the pistol at the carpet, "One votre genou!" she barked again.

"Please, who are you? Why are you doing this?" Jane asked.

Again the blonde woman didn't answer and grabbed Jane by her hair and forced her down on the carpet. Jane's nose smacked the carpet but she didn't hear it crack. The blonde tapped Jane's ass with the pistol and said, "Étendre votre jambes." Jane spread her raised her ass and spread her legs. Grinning and moaning, the blonde woman stroked Jane's pussy lips with the barrel of the gun, occasionally brushing her clit. Jane bit her lip and whimpered as the blonde stroked her pussy with the cold steel of the gun, circling her clit. Although Jane didn't want it, she could feel her pussy getting wet as the blonde rubbed her pussy with the gun. When she was sure that Jane was wet enough, the blonde shoved the barrel in Jane's pussy and slowly slid it in and out. Feeling the cold steel enter her, Jane started to cry. The blonde only laughed, pushing the gun deeper into the whimpering brunette's moist pussy.

In her mind Jane pictured the gun sliding in and out of her pussy, she wished it would stop. If the blonde pulled the trigger... Jane couldn't bring herself to finish the thought as the blonde fucked her wet pussy with the gun, teasing her g-spot. As Jane started coming the blonde pulled the gun from her pussy and rubbed Jane's clit with two fingers and licked Jane's juice from the barrel of the gun, moaning, "Tellement sucrée, sucrée salope..."

A soft moan escaped Jane's lips as the blonde's fingers rubbed her clit and she bit her lip, the smooth skin of the blonde woman's fingers was much more pleasurable than the hard cold steel of the gun and Jane moaned as the blonde caressed her clit.

"Vous venez salope..." the blonde grinned as she rubbed Jane's clit faster.

"Please, no more... I have money, I will pay you watever you want! J'ai l'argent , moi vouloir être rentable vous se que vous vouloir!" Jane cried.

"Je ne veux pas votre l'argent , je veux votre minet et âne , salope!" the blonde laughed as she pushed the gun back into Jane's soaking pussy.

"No, not that again!" Jane shouted.

As the gun fucked Jane's pussy, the blonde's fingertips caressed Jane's clit and she felt herself cumming again with a loud cry. Pulling the gun from Jane's wet pussy, the blonde reached forward and twisted her fingers in Jane's hair and turned her onto her back. Tapping Jane's thigh with the gun, Jane obediently spread her legs and the blonde pushed the gun in Jane's mouth.

"Téter, salope," the blonde said, then spit on Jane's pussy.

Jane tightened her lips and sucked on the gun barrel, every few seconds the blonde woman would spit on Jane's clit and slap her inner thighs. Each time the blonde spat on Jane's clit, Jane would feel her pussy tingle and she felt another orgasm coming. The blonde pushed the gun barrel further into Jane's mouth and Jane started to cum again.

Looking down, the blonde smiled coldly at Jane and said, "Vous comme ceci font vous pas... vous salop,." taking the gun from Jane's mouth.

"Please, let me go," Jane said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

The blonde frowned, then smiled and licked the tear from Jane's cheek and then kissed her lips, circling each of Jane's dark nipples with the gun barrel.

"Gros seins , deux gros de toute beauté melon..." the blonde grinned.

The blonde pinched Jane's nipples, "Vous comme ceci?"

Jane bit her lip.

"Et ceci?" the blonde twisted Jane's nipples cruelly and Jane winced.

"Et ceci?" the blonde rolled Jane's nipples between her fingers, laughing as the young woman moaned and whimpered.

"Et ceci... regarder... ils danser!" the blonde laughed as she slapped Jane's large breasts and watched them bounce and jiggle.

"You're hurting me," Jane moaned.

SLAP! Jane's hand flew up to her left cheek. The blonde cupped Jane's chin, "Tranquil , salope!" the blonde hissed through clenched teeth.

She pushed Jane onto her back and held her down by her throat, the blond spat in Jane's face and pushed the barrel of the gun back into Jane's soaking pussy. Jane bit her lip and almost tasted blood, she clawed at the blonde's shoulders as the blonde fucked her with the gun harder and faster than before, the steel slamming against her soft flesh. There would be bruises and blood. Jane was close to cumming again, but the blonde pulled the gun from her pussy and paused for a moment, then shoved the gun back in, sliding it in and out, twisting it in Jane's pussy.

"Please, I can't!" Jane choked.

Her pussy clenched the gun barrel, her legs quivered as she came over the gun again. Pulling the gun from her pussy, the blonde licked it clean and left Jane alone on the floor and sat on the couch. She picked up the phone and dialed, then waited. The blonde smiled at Jane and spoke into the phone, "Oui , vous venez terminé, bien, au revoir." She hung up the phone and turned to Jane who was still lying on the floor and breathing slowly, she knelt beside Jane and smiled broadly.

"We are going to have a lot of fun with you, bitch," the blonde said, then planted a soft kiss on Jane's lips.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Fun on the Class Trip Dumb slut gets taught a new type of lesson on the class trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Flight Attendants in Peril Pair of flight attendants get taken in their hotel room.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Parent-Teacher Conferences A buxom blonde helps her stepson avoid expulsion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Baby A young woman is taken by force by Daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Subway Surprise Wife gets taken in a NY subway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories