Invasion of the Alien Breeding and Boobfucking Slimeworms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers

All the kids' faces had lewd looks. "Well! I guess they got it from their father," Alison giggled. She glanced at her body; Alison was wet, slick, milky-nippled, and "Horny?!"

The final result of the nectarization: permanent horniness and sexual stamina. Alison was doomed to constant craving. "Now what?" she asked. The slimeworm answered. Uncurling from behind her head, the creature resumed its position on her body, lewdly leering face near her boobs, big cock at the ready. "Oh!" Alison smiled and spread her legs.

And so Alison Donnelly, former MILF and now full blown pregoslut, allowed herself to be filled with more of that worm lovin', while her grubby (and fast growing) progeny went out into the world to spread some of their own.

What will happen next? What hot babe will fall victim to the lecherous larvae? Stay tuned for the next episode of 'Invasion of the Alien Breeding and Boobfucking Slimeworms.'

The End....For Now

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers
12