Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts

Story Info
Two voluptuous black sluts move in next door.
41.4k words
4.15
367.6k
540
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,852 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. Thanks to my biggest fan for the idea for this story. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

*

(Sean)

It was the hottest summer on record. That's why I felt bad for the moving guys next door. It was unusual to have people move into the neighborhood, since it was nicer than most, and once people got here they tended to stay. That's why I was so shocked when our old neighbors moved out and went down south. It was very sudden, one day, things were great, the next, they appeared visibly shaken as they started loading the moving trucks, and they seemed eager to leave and move back home to Mississippi. But I didn't linger too much on my old neighbors. We were never particularly close, so I wasn't heartbroken to see them go. I was kinda excited. It was gonna be nice having new blood in the neighborhood.

My name is Sean Naples. I am 28, and happily married to my lovely wife, Emma, who is the same age as me. People look at us and see us as the stereotypical rich, white, all-American marriage. People look at our way of life and they assume we came from money. That could not be further from the truth.

Both of us had come from middle-income families. We both had to put ourselves through school, which is where we met. And once we graduated we still struggled to get by. But then, things started to turn around. I was part of a small team at an engineering firm, a team that was developing new products. Not to toot my own horn, but I had come with a mechanical part that created a more efficient system in jet engines. I drove cross-country, selling my part to various aerospace companies. Luckily, I had a pretty good handle on business matters, and plus, I had a good sales pitch. And thankfully, they loved it. My part caught on with all the major companies in the aeronautical industry. Luckily, I owned the patent on this part, and since this part had taken off, suddenly, I was making money hand over fist. I got my name on a few more patents, and made even more money. Luckily for me, Emma was an investment banker, and it was natural to have her handle not only my account, but the account of my engineering firm, which had now grown like crazy. Emma had used the knowledge she had gained professionally, plus the success with me my company's accounts, to quickly rise among her colleagues and make some serious money. We had gone from struggling, to getting by, then to having more money than we could deal with.

Our living situation quickly improved. We went from living on the bad side of town to living in the nicest neighborhood in the city, a gated community. We went from sharing a car every morning to having two nice, practical, cars. And every morning, when I woke up and saw all these blessings I had, I was happy, because we had earned them.

I loved my wife with all my heart. She was cute and petite with bright blonde hair. I loved her independence and her professionalism. When you looked at her you could see that quality in her. She was a classy broad, as she usually joked. She was a cute, tight package. A nice petite butt. Adorable small, perky, breasts, enough to just fit my hands. Her skin was pale white, like snow or porcelain. It was a good pale though. Silky, creamy pale skin, skin that was stunning, making her quite pleasing to the eye. But, her intelligence showed through at all times as she was practical and clear thinking always. She never let down her professional veneer, except for me. I got to see the true her and I loved it.

So, anyway, like I said, it was broiling hot outside, which kept us indoors. But we were insanely curious about the identity of our new neighbors, so we kept watching, keeping an eye out for them. But after the first day, all we saw were the movers. No sign of the occupants. As we left for work the next day the movers were showing up, getting an early start. And when we got home later that day the movers were pulling away, finished for the day. I wiped my brow, the heat still overwhelming, as my wife pulled into the driveway.

"Hey." I said, giving my wife a peck on the lips as she stepped out of her car.

"Damn, this heat is killing me." she said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Any sign of the neighbors?" she asked.

"Not from what I've seen." I replied, wiping my brow again. As if on cue, the roar of engines could be heard from down the road. I turned to look, and saw two flashy sports cars heading this way, the same model, one red and one yellow. The blare of loud rap music nearly drowned out the loud engines as the cars approached, and I could feel the heavy pound of the bass in my chest, keeping rhythm with my heartbeat. This was an unusual occurrence in this neighborhood. Part of me was dreading the truth about the owners of these cars, but deep down I already knew. I knew these were going to be our new neighbors and it was with little surprise that I watched these two flashy, expensive looking cars back into the driveway next to ours. Me and my wife watched as the doors opened and we got our first glimpse of our new neighbors.

The first thing I saw was a leg. A long, bare leg, clad in a stiletto heel. A long, bare black leg. I watched as the leg flexed, and I watched a tall, black woman emerge. Her legs were long and smooth and bare and my eyes traveled up them. She was wearing a tight pair of denim booty shorts, which barely went lower than her crotch and molded to the dynamic curve of her body. My eyes moved upward. Her bare midriff was left exposed by her purple tank top, which was clung tightly to her, a size too small. And then I noticed... them.

I am typically not the type of guy whose attention is drawn to these kind of things, but it would be too hard not to. This woman had giant breasts. Just huge. And she was clearly wasn't wearing a bra since I noticed how they jiggled as she got to her feet, plus the way her nipples poked through her top. Luckily for her, though, they were firm enough to stand proudly even without a bra. Her boobs were pressed tightly together by the too-small, low-cut shirt, forming a perfect line of dark, enticing, cleavage. They were just an impressive set of hooters.

I tore myself away from musing on her distracting breasts up to her face. She was pretty... gorgeous even. She had pouty, full lips, and penetrating eyes. She was very made-up, as if she spent an hour in front of the mirror before going outside. Her eyebrows were trimmed into thin lines, giving her a very severe, but still attractive appearance. Her black hair looked perfectly styled, pouring in waves from her head. She looked like she probably spent hours in the salon getting her hair to look that way. Her hair had a bit of a natural curl, settling around her shoulders. Her full lips were turned up in a haughty sneer; she looked like the type of woman who would not take any shit.

I looked her entire frame over. She was an imposing woman, not that I'm saying she was over-weight or fat or anything like that. She was just like... an Amazon. She was just as tall as me, and I'm not short. And she just looked intimidating. Despite the fact that she was, she appeared to be very fit. She appeared to have strong, firm arms, and impressive, muscular legs. Her top clung to her fit belly, and the bit of midriff she left exposed showcased her impressive fitness. And even though she was fit, she was still a curvy, voluptuous black woman. And like all voluptuous black women, she had a large, round, jutting ass. She had turned around to grab her bag, and in doing so showed off her perfect, muscular, imposing black ass encased in her tight shorts. The shorts were so short they nearly exposed her round, perfectly ripe ass-cheeks. I pulled away before I could be caught staring.

I looked towards the other car, expecting to see her husband or boyfriend. But I was surprised when I saw the driver of the other car was another woman. Another black woman.

While the first woman was more Amazonian, this woman was a bit more petite. She was shorter than her friend. And while her friend was a deep, dark black, this woman's skin was more caramel colored. But she definitely shared some similarities with her friend. Like her friend, she looked like she would not take any shit from anyone. But, she did seem a bit more severe. She came across a bit cold, at first glimpse, a bit harsh. It was just the expression on her face. She came across a bit disinterested. A bit arrogant. But despite that, she was the cuter of the two, with an almost model like face. She was honestly that gorgeous. Her hair was straight, dark black in color and pouring down to her mid-back. Slim, full lips, strong cheek-bones, and smooth coloring. Her eyes glimmered with intelligence, but her body made you think otherwise.

Even though she shorter and more petite than her friend, somehow, someway, her boobs were even bigger than her friend's. They were just huge. Massive, succulent breasts, nearly obscene, but they appeared to be all-natural like her friend's. They rode proudly on her chest, with her stretchy pink tank top molded around them, overflowing with creamy brown flesh creeping over the edges, making it clear she was not wearing a bra and also making it clear her nipples were hard. While her friend was curvier, she was a bit more slim. She was very fit, with a flat, toned belly left exposed by her top, but she was not as imposing as her friend physically, but her attitude made it clear she was not to be messed with.

She was wearing slim, tight, denim booty shorts. And as she turned near her friend, I realized that, despite her slim frame, her ass was round, firm, heart-shaped and proud. Her legs were slim and firm, and she was wearing stilettos, like her friend.

There was definitely a contrast with her. She appeared to be very severe, almost angry, but her body was so lush, voluptuous, and welcoming, desperate to be touched, begging to be touched by whatever lucky man she allowed to touch her.

And, oh by the way, I forgot to mention both of these girls were wearing thongs that matched their tops. How did I know this? Both girls were rocking some serious whale-tails. Their thongs were pulled up so high that I thought it must be uncomfortable. The shorter girl's stretchy, hot-pink thong-straps nearly met her top, and the taller woman's thong was simply made of string and fancier than her friend's, the triangle part in the back made of separate strings.

Both me and my wife were awe-struck by these impressive, gorgeous black women. They both started to walk into their garage, and as they did, they glanced over at us. They didn't come over and greet us. They looked over towards us, but weirdly, it felt like they were only looking at me. The taller one gave us a small nod. But the shorter one, she looked straight at me, capturing my eyes with hers, looking at the eyes that were already looking at her, and winked. Just a simple gesture, but it felt so strange, intimidating, almost predatory. They continued walking, and finally, once they left our view, we were both shaken from our revere.

I looked at Emma, and she looked like me.

"Well, this will be interesting." Emma said. I wrapped my arm around her as we headed inside. Our new neighbors were very beautiful. I guess it was a good thing I wasn't in to black women.

**********

I looked at Emma and she smiled smugly, thinking she had me figured out. I would show her she didn't know as much about me as she thought. I squinted at her and moved my knight.

"Ooh, good one." she mocked.

"You talk big, but you know I have you beat." I said with a laugh.

Both me and Emma were analytical thinkers. Problem solvers. We were both fairly bright, so we challenged each other intellectually. That was what made our relationship fun. We loved to try and stump each other. We loved coming to each other when we heard of some incredible invention or innovation in the news. We loved to expand our minds with knowledge. I know it sounds corny but it's the truth. We loved to learn.

We loved puzzles. We loved riddles. We loved playing games. Anything that could let us compete and challenge each other intellectually. It sounds nerdy, but that is how we would wind down.

We loved to play chess. We had splurged a little to buy a really nice chess set, with hand carved pieces and a handmade marble board. It was really nice. Neither of us were great at chess when we first met, but battling each other over the years has improved our skills greatly. We probably wouldn't take out any grandmasters, but we could make it interesting.

We knew how to play each other well. Our best matches were always against each other. We knew each other's tendencies and tricks, so it was truly a battle of the minds between us. We were reading each other's expressions as much as we were reading the board.

"So what do you think about the new neighbors?" Emma asked, moving her pawn.

"I know as much about them as you do." I said. It was my turn and I was stumped. I smiled as I moved my bishop.

"Maybe they're rappers?" I pondered, deliberately stereotyping.

"Yeah, not all black people are rappers." she replied in a faux mocking tone, moving her bishop.

"They got tired of all the rigors of touring and decided to settle down here." I speculated.

"They made all their money from their hit song, 'Fast Cars and Slutty Clothes', from their debut album, 'Uncomfortably High-Heeled Shoes.'" Emma said, making me laugh. I moved a pawn.

"Their follow up album, 'Matching Red and Yellow Cars', was good but not quite as successful." I replied, playing along. She moved her bishop again.

"Although, it did feature their hit single, 'Over-Inflated Boobs.'" Emma said. I moved my queen.

"You have to admit that was a good song." I said.

"Yeah, it was alright, but kind of plastic. Kind of fake. Too much time in the studio." Emma replied. I laughed.

"I don't know. It all seemed like natural work to me." I replied as she moved her rook.

"You clearly don't understand anything about music." Emma said.

"That song was as natural as their follow up single, 'Big Black Booty's'." I replied, eyeing the board.

"Now that was all them. The other one, not so much." Emma said. I looked my wife in the eye, matching the humor. In a second, she saw the look in my eye. She knew me too well. She quickly glanced at the board, scanning it.

"Shit!" she said. I moved my rook into place.

"Check-mate." I said smugly.

"Asshole." Emma said. I smiled in pride. Just to rub it in her face, I picked up one of my pieces and acted out the final blow.

"The black queen, thanks to her loyal assistant, the black rook, conquers the white king."

**********

The movers came back the next day to, I assume, arrange things exactly how the neighbors wanted. Emma and I were hanging outside when we saw the movers drive away and we noticed the neighbors were outside too. I figured this would be a good opportunity to introduce ourselves.

Hand in hand, we walked over to their driveway until they caught sight of us.

"Hello." Emma said happily.

The two women both looked up as we approached. Both were wearing big, gaudy sunglasses, shielding their eyes from the bright sun.

"What up? You the neighbors?" the taller one said.

"Uh, yeah, we live right next door." I replied. "I'm Sean, and this is Emma" I added, as we held out our hands.

"Monique." the taller woman said as I shook her hand. I turned to face the other woman, and she had lifted her sunglasses on top of her head. As I stood in front of her, her eyes looked into mine, practically staring into my soul.

"Sydni." the shorter woman said. I felt a strange jolt as I took her hand in mine and I pulled away quickly.

"It's nice to get some new blood in the neighborhood." Emma said.

"Are we so different from the types of people that live here?" Sydni challenged Emma, raising one perfectly plucked eyebrow as she cast a critical eye on my wife.

"Well, yeah, it's just, uh, it's nice to have, uh... a bit of color in the neighborhood." Emma said, trying to elegantly say that it was nice to have some black people as neighbors.

"Not a lot of black bitches in this neighborhood, that what you sayin'?" Monique spat tersely. Emma was taken aback by this aggressive attitude.

"Uh, yeah, I don't mean anything bad about it. I'm just saying." Emma stammered, nervously engaging with these intimidating black women. Both of the neighbors looked a little mad at this line of questioning.

"She didn't mean anything by it. Let's just move on." I said, attempting to smooth things over. Both of them still looked angry, so I tried to change subjects.

"So, what prompted you guys moving out here? New job or something?" I asked. This caused them both to laugh.

"Shit, believe me, you will never catch either of us doing any bullshit work again." Monique said. They noticed the confusion on our faces.

"Don't you guys watch the news? Shit, I'd expect some middle class white-folk like you guys to know our whole story." Monique said. Sydni pulled out her phone and began to fuss with it. After a few seconds, she handed it over to me. I grabbed it, held it so Emma could see it as well, and looked at the screen. It was a news article and the headline leapt out at me.

'PAIR OF STRIPPERS WIN $221 MILLION JACKPOT!'

Below the headline was a picture of the two of them, wearing skimpy but presentable outfits, no doubt in a strip club, being handed a check. I looked at what Monique was currently wearing, an airy, silky bright blue-dress, a bit see-through slim enough to mold to her impressive body, her fit belly and her large, imposing breasts. The dress barely, and I mean barely, went below her hips, exposing her long, firm legs and her high-heel clad feet. She was wearing bracelets on her wrists that clicked and clacked as she moved her hands, her face was heavily made up, with lots of eye shadow. She also had on these big, noticeable hoop earrings. I mention this because the outfit she was wearing now was nearly identical to the one she wore proudly in the strip club photo. I quickly realized she probably wore a lot of outfits very suitable for a strip club in her daily life.

While in the photo, Sydni's clothing was very skimpy, a tiny skirt, stockings and a tube top, her outfit now was a bit less skimpy. A tight t-shirt, molding to her impressive breasts, tight shorts, tight but not indecent. Flip flops as opposed to those uncomfortable looking high heels Monique as wearing. Sydni still looked very attractive, but she wasn't being as blatant as her friend.

"You guys won $221 million?!" Emma asked in shock.

"You guys are strippers?" I asked.

"Damn straight! Bitches got PAID!" Monique replied proudly, answering both questions.

"We WERE strippers, past tense, thank you." Sydni corrected her friend, glaring at her out of the corner of her eye, "Monique and I buy a ticket every week. We wanted to get ourselves out of that fucking club. And with the jackpot being so substantial, we figured we should buy more than one. We got lucky."

"Are you getting incremental payments or one lump sum?" Emma asked.

"One lump sum," Sydni replied plainly, " We plan to have some fun with it right away."

"You should invest it. I'm an investment banker, I could help you out." Emma offered.

"I can handle it." Sydni said firmly.

"You sure?" Emma said, not believing these woman knew their way around money.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,852 Followers