Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

"Seriously?" I asked, "A stripper pole? I thought you gave that stuff up."

"We ain't working in that club anymore. But that doesn't mean we ain't stripping anymore. We need to practice. Keep up our skills." Monique said with a laugh, her flashy jewelry and long nails clicking as she moved her arms around.

"I can't tell you how many problems we have got out of by being able to work the pole." Sydni said.

"So, you want me to set this pole up here?" I asked.

"Yeah, what place would be better?" Monique said. "Besides, our room needs a pole in it. It'll really set the room off. Make it hot."

"Our room?" I asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Yeah, me and her share this room. This bed. Is that a problem?" Sydni asked, gauging my reaction with her penetrating, humorless, eyes.

"No, just wondering." I said uncomfortably...was I wrong about them? Could they be lesbians or something?

"Besides, it leaves our other rooms open. For our clothes and our other shit." Monique said. I examined the long metal pole, trying to figure out how it was supposed to be set up.

"You think you can get it?" Sydni asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied confidently.

It took a couple hours, but I finally was able to get the pole set up stable enough to hold someone up.

"I think I got it." I said, wiping the sweat from my brow. Sydni and Monique had been in an out of the room as I worked. I couldn't figure out how I ended up going from avoiding these girls to setting up a stripper pole in their bedroom. Something about them threw me off my game...I didn't want to offend them, or have them think less of me. I was overly sensitive to how they viewed me and wanted to make a good impression, I suppose. I didn't want them to think I was avoiding them because of their race, I guess.

"Well, let me try it out." Sydni said. With a liquid grace, she ran to the pole and jumped onto it. Like an experienced pole dancer, she glided down it, here heels still on, her boobs jiggling under her top, threatening to spill out. She spun around and around, and as she reached the floor, she was hanging upside down, her boobs threatening to spill from her top. As the top of her head touched the floor, she spoke.

"Feels peeerfect." she purred. Elegantly, she removed herself from the pole and returned to her feet. Monique was right behind her, and she took a spin around the pole herself.

"Fucking perfect." she agreed.

"That all you need? I asked, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Well," Sydni started, "I think we both feel that you deserve a reward. How about you sit down there on the bed and we show you all our moves." she said, spinning around the pole lazily. Monique started to push me towards the bed.

"Uh, no, that won't be necessary." I said, escaping Monique's grasp, her long nails scraping my chest as I pulled away.

"C'mon, babe. Emma ain't here. There's no harm in getting a free show." Monique teased.

"I need to get going." I said, moving towards the door.

"You, sure, baby? We all know you deserve to see this." Sydni said, her fingers raising the hem of her shirt, exposing her flat belly. I didn't stick around to see anymore. I turned and headed downstairs, eager to escape the lair of these black strippers. I took one last glance at their bedroom doorway, just in time to see Sydni's top fly through the air, landing in the hall. It seemed like pole practice was happening with or without me.

**********

I didn't know what to make of these girls. T.J. had warned me that they were into white guys. He warned me that they were not to be messed with. He warned me to stay away. I was definitely starting to believe that something was up with them. They were definitely not shy around me. They were willing to give me a strip tease. And maybe more.

Sure, they were extremely sexy. And if I was single, I would gladly take in a strip show of them. But I wasn't single. I was very happily married. I don't know if that was how they were. Maybe they were naturally flirty. They were strippers so they were not shy about showing off their bodies. They were used to living in a different section of society than I was, so maybe that was the kind of thing they did to get by. All the same, I was leery of them and I vowed to resume my policy of avoidance.

For some reason though, I was feeling a little frisky that night, more than usual. I told myself it wasn't because I had spent a few hours in the presence of some black strippers who offered a free strip show. They were sexy, sure, but I wasn't into black girls. I just never found them attractive in that way. I could appreciate that they were hot, but they weren't my type. So it wasn't them that got me excited. It wasn't their smooth black skin. It wasn't their sexy black faces. It wasn't their giant black breasts. It wasn't their perfect black booty's. It was just a coincidence.

So as soon as Emma entered the house, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Mmm, what's got you worked up?" she said between kisses.

"You." I said, pushing her back, still kissing her.

"Hold on, let me set my stuff down." she said. I was not in the mood to slow down. Eventually, she just dropped her stuff onto the floor and jumped into my arms. I put my hands under her ass to hold her up as I carried her to the bedroom as our making out deepened.

We fell to the bed, our noses bumping into each other as we landed. This caused us both to laugh. I pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head. She started to unbutton her blouse, but I interrupted by kissing her neck.

"Mmm, so forceful." Emma complimented. In response, I ripped apart her blouse, sending the buttons flying.

"Hey! Dammit, I liked that blouse." she mumbled, caught between annoyance and arousal as I didn't stop sucking her neck. I kissed my way down her neck to her chest, reaching her bra-clad breasts. It was a plain, white number, so I felt no hesitance to yank it up forcefully, causing a tearing sound of fabric to be heard, exposing her B-cups to my eyes.

"Hey, calm down baby." She muttered as I took her nipple into my mouth. I squeezed her other breast in my hand, its pale flesh fitting snugly in my palm.

I enjoyed her breasts for a few minutes before kissing my way down her pale belly. I had never really minded her paleness, as she was the type who couldn't tan. Her pale, creamy flesh suited her. I reached under the hem of her dress pants and yanked them down, revealing her plain white panties. She kicked her legs out from the pants as I yanked her panties down, revealing her bright blond bush.

As she extricated herself from the rest of her clothes, I unzipped my pants and yanked them and my underwear down, revealing my throbbing dick. I was proud of my sizable dick, a full 10 inches and thick. I had never had a girl disappointed with it. Once I was free from my pants, I fell on top of her, eager to get started.

"Whoa, slow down mister. Don't forget the condom." Emma reminded, as she always does. I reached to the nightstand, removed a condom, and quickly put it on before slipping into her.

Our lovemaking was usually slow and gentle, but in the mood I was in, I was up for something a little more... fun. I drove into her at a little faster pace than I normally did.

"Take it easy." Emma whispered, but I kept going at the same pace. "Uh, ow, hey, slow down." she whispered again. I was in a zone as I drove into her.

"Hey!" she yelled out, getting my attention. I stopped and looked at her. "Not so fast! You know you are too big to go that fast."

"Oh, uh, sorry." I said, driving into her more gently than I was.

"I don't know what got into you today." Emma said. She had kinda killed the moment, so it took me awhile to reach my climax going at the pace she wanted. With how I treated her tonight, it was no surprise that she didn't cum.

We had a nice relaxing dinner afterward, now that we had some stress relief.

"You run into the neighbors at all?" Emma asked.

"Um, no, still trying to stay out of their way." I replied, not wanting to let her think that spending the day with them got me worked up, cause it didn't.

"That's for the best. Just try to ignore them." Emma affirmed.

But I was about to realize they were not the type to be ignored. And I realized if someone didn't let them get their way, they would do what they wanted anyway. They would not be denied.

**********

(Emma)

Life had been perfect. I was married to the man of my dreams. He was handsome, a good man, and a great lover. We had made a ton of money. It was like a dream. A fairy tale. I was waiting for the bubble to burst and wake up from the dream. Then Monique and Sydni moved in next door.

I tried to get to know those girls. I did. But they were not having it. They seemed to have it in for me since we met. They acted like I was racist.

I wasn't racist at all. One of my heroes was Martin Luther King, for Pete's sake! I was totally open-minded. And I loved most of the black women I knew. They were fun to be around. But they weren't as angry and confrontational as these two were.

I had been avoiding them for weeks now. They intimidated the shit out of me, to be honest. I always looked for the best in people and I tried to be friendly with everyone. But these girls were a challenge. I vowed to win them over. They were much different than girls I typically dealt with. They were loud. They were bitchy. And from how they dressed and acted, they were kinda slutty. I vowed to turn my enemies into friends. I hoped Sean didn't buy into what they said. But I wanted to play it safe. I would show Sean how open-minded I was.

***********

(Sean)

I was mowing the lawn one day. The heat was sweltering, so I was trying to finish quickly. Coincidently, someone was mowing Sydni and Monique's lawn as well. It wasn't either of the girls, mind you. No, neither of them would be caught dead doing lawn work. They hired a lawn care service, a nice one. So, while I was sweltering in the heat, the girls were no doubt comfortable inside while the older man with the riding mower was taking care of their lawn. I talked to Ted, the landscaper, and he seemed like an alright guy. He was probably in his mid forties, with silver hair. He seemed like he took care of himself and he seemed liked he did his job well. He offered his company's services to me, but I declined. It seemed like a nice little business he had, which he ran with his wife. Emma didn't see the point of hiring a lawn service, as it was all stuff we could handle with a little work. On days like this, I wished she wasn't so stingy.

I started a little before the guy next door did, so I finished with the front lawn before he finished with theirs. I made my way to the back. It was then I realized that the girls were not inside.

"Hey Sean!" Monique called out drawing my attention. The girls were out back, by their swimming pool. And as I got closer to the low fence that divided our properties, I realized they were in their bikinis. And these weren't beach bikinis. They were porn bikinis. They were tiny and they showed off an indecent amount of skin. I was instantly uncomfortable, but I couldn't just walk away now. They were sipping from wine glasses as they approached the fence.

"What do you think?" Sydni asked, spreading her arms, letting me admire her outfit. She was wearing a light brown bikini with little designs on it, the bikini a little darker than her caramel skin color. Her top could barely contain her giant breasts, both sides of her breasts visible, with the small stretchy patch covering up the middle sections of her breasts. They looked so soft as they pressed together to form a long line of admittedly incredible cleavage. Her skin was shiny with sweat. Her flat, fit belly was exposed to my eyes. Her bikini bottom was tiny, barely covering her nether regions. Her long legs were shiny and firm. Her face looked gorgeous, her hair down and curly, looking like a model. She was wearing large, gaudy sunglasses, making her look like a Hollywood princess.

She spun around and my eyes bugged out. I realized now that she was wearing a thong. A teeny, tiny thong. And just like that, there was Sydni's ass. Just hanging out there. It just stuck out, begging to be appreciated. A heart shaped, round, jutting ass. The cheeks were so firm, and perky, and black. I couldn't find any words.

"Don't forget about me." Monique said. I looked over at her.

Monique's bikini was bright blue, which contrasted nicely with her dark black skin. Her bikini was just as skimpy as Sydni's was. Hers was made with strings with tight stretchy patches. Just like Sydni, heaping amounts of her flesh was exposed. Her breasts were pouring from both sides of her top, and the way they pressed together was stunning, the canyon of dark cleavage seemingly inescapable.

Monique's body was just as impressive as her friends. Just as impressing, but a bit more imposing. A bit more intimidating. Even though she was taller and curvier than her friend, her curves accentuating her attractiveness. Her belly was smooth and dark but firm and fit. She had wide, prominent hips, providing perfect resting points for her bikini straps. I had no doubt she was wearing a thong like her friend, judging by the thin straps and the small patch of material covering her vagina. And as she spun around, and exposed her bare black flesh, she proved me right. Her dark flesh really set off the bright blue string stretched across her back, holding her top up, and the equally skimpy thong tucked snugly between her ass cheeks. It was a shockingly tiny thong, the tiny string hidden by her impressive ass, only emerging to meet the string running across her hips. Her ass was far larger than her Sydni's, more the typical black girl booty. It was large without being excessive, the perfect size to impress. Her cheeks were large and fleshy, as firm and round as her friend's.

She was wearing big, gaudy sun glasses, like Sydni's, and as always, she was perfectly made up. I noticed she added a streak of blond to her dark black locks. She spun back around so both girls face me, smiling. It seemed like they were determined to show me their bodies. They didn't succeed with the pole dancing, but they had succeeded now. And I had to admit, their bodies were insanely sexy.

"So?" Monique asked, "What you think, honey? Does this shit rev yo' engine?"

"You guys...uh, you look good." I stammered, gulping.

"Just good?" Sydni asked.

"Well, you guys look spectacular." I said.

"Do you think we look sexy, baby?" Monique asked.

"Yeah, I suppose you do." I replied nervously.

"Say it!" Sydni commanded softly.

"You guys... uh... look sexy." I stammered. This caused them both to smile slightly.

"Does that skinny bitch Emma have bikinis like this?" Monique asked.

"Not quite like that, no." I said, ignoring her slight against my wife, knowing it wasn't worth getting them angry.. Emma tended towards more practical swim wear. One-pieces or bulky two pieces. She would never be caught sporting a thong. It was all full coverage for her.

"You guys better cover up. I think your landscaper will be back here soon." I said. As if on cue, the landscaper emerged into the backyard. Monique and Sydni just locked eyes at me, unashamedly flaunting their wares in front of their older, white landscaper. And he took the opportunity to ogle these black women's voluptuous bodies. This caught me off guard. He was married, but I guess with the way their bodies were exposed, I couldn't blame him.

"I gotta get going." I said.

"You'd better take ya own advice. Cover up a bit. Cause you looking pretty hot, baby!" Monique said, her eyes staring hungrily at me. I had taken off my shirt, so I was only wearing my basketball shorts. I was a pretty fit guy. I didn't have a six pack or anything like that, but my belly and and chest was enough to turn heads.

"Let me feel that bicep, baby. C'mere." Monique ordered. I felt compelled to move closer, even though I felt uncomfortable. Monique looked at me expectantly, till I felt no choice but to curl my arm up and flex my bicep. Monique confidently reached over and palmed my flexing bicep, giving it a firm squeeze, her long nails digging into my skin just a little bit..

"Mmm, mmm baby! Damn that's hot!" Monique said. I smiled nervously as she pulled away. I didn't have enough time to walk away before Sydni took her place, feeling my bicep as well, her fingers and squeezing it firmly and confidently. She pulled her hand back, looked right at me, brought one of fingers that had touched my bicep to her mouth and sucked the sweat off the tip.

"See ya, Sean." Sydni said calmly, smiling a teasing smile and spinning around turning to sit back on her lawn chair, Monique doing the same. I happily escaped from the uncomfortable interaction with my neighbors and tried focus on my lawn. I couldn't help but keep one eye on the action next door. Since most of their backyard was a pool, Ted finished before I did. I watched him approach the girls after he was done. I couldn't hear them, but I figured he was asking for payment. The girls stood, and I watched them lead Ted inside. I was confused as the minutes added up and nobody emerged from next door. How long does it take to pay someone?

I finished up a few minutes later and was packing up my stuff when I heard it. It sounded like a roar. A feminine roar. I stood silent and just listened. I heard it again. A long, grunting roar. And it was coming from next door. I took a few steps towards their house and I looked up. I saw an open window. And hanging from the sill was a brown bikini top. And it was then I realized the source of the noise.

"C'MON, FUCK ME!" I heard Sydni grunt, her throat sounding hoarse.

"EAT THAT PUSSY! EAT THAT SHIT!" Monique moaned out, so loud the neighborhood could hear. I couldn't believe it. They were fucking him. Monique and Sydni were fucking their landscaper. Their married landscaper.

"UGHHH! KEEP DOING IT! KEEP GIVING ME THAT FAT WHITE COCK! UGHHH FUCK!" Sydni moaned, her moans sounding like she was giving birth. Or being murdered. Well, she was certainly being stabbed with something. I could hear the bed squeaking, the wood groaning from the intense fucking going on.

"C'MON WHITE BOY! TAKE YOUR PAYMENT. CUM IN ME. DO IT!" Sydni screamed.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKK!" Monique screamed in pleasure.

"UGHHHHHHHH!" A deep guttural male roar emerging from Ted. I couldn't listen anymore. I stepped inside to escape the noise.

I kept an eye on their house, curious to see the guilty parties. But a few hours passed, and no one emerged. It was dusk when I saw the front door open, and Ted emerged.

He looked like he had been through a battle. Earlier, he seemed spry, younger than his years. Now, he was walking like an old man. He walked slowly, as if his hips were broken. He looked shaken, as if he had seen a ghost. I saw him twirl his wedding ring around his finger, no doubt feeling guilt. As he entered his truck, he looked back at the house, almost in fear. He jumped into his truck and zoomed away. I would never see him again.

What the fuck just happened? What did those girls do to him?

**********

I couldn't get what had happened out of my head. Not just what happened with Ted, but the glimpse I got at my black neighbors sexy bodies. Luckily, work got busy, so I was able to push those thoughts away the best I could.

I had never been into black girls. Never. I wasn't opposed to the idea, but I just never really was attracted to any black girls. But those two, Monique and Sydni, were immeasurably sexy. They were gorgeous, and they had those giant breasts, and those perfect booty's. If I had met them in my single days, I wouldn't have hesitated to be with them. But I was married, and I couldn't go down that road. But the strange thing was, those girls seemed to want to show off their bodies to me. Why could that be?

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers