Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

Story Info
Sherri takes Cassandra and Anna to meet the Queen.
29.3k words
4.68
57k
46

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read act one of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers, stop reading now and follow this link so you can be caught up: //www.literotica.com/s/invasion-of-the-pussy-snatchers-act-01. If you have read it but you can't recall the first act, I have included a cast of characters at the beginning to refresh your memory. This also saves me from having to describe all the characters again in-story and instead get right to the action. I hope you enjoy the story.

*****

Setting: New York City, Present Day

Cast of Characters

Cassandra: The protagonist of this series is a young professional with long brunette hair and brown eyes. She has a handsome face and a skinny body but has always felt self-conscious about her small breasts and how she doesn't fit the mainstream definition of attractive or sexy. Cassandra works so hard at her job as an editor for a popular magazine that it's been impossible to find any time for sex or romance. Her only outlet for sexual release the last several months has been a masturbation addiction that has become a chronic habit. She has a secret BDSM kink she shares with no one and only indulges in when reading stories on Literotica or watching pornographic videos online. Cassandra tries to resist the allure of the Pussy Snatchers but her curiosity gets the best of her. Cassandra succumbs to the Hive's promises of sexual gratification.

Sherri: Cassandra's roommate and best friend. Sherri has a mixed racial heritage, so her skin is a light caramel-colored tone. She has dark brown eyes and short, black hair. Sherri works part time in a bar and at a hair salon. She barely earns enough money to help with rent. Sherri has been an out and proud lesbian for over ten years. She never used to hit on straight women, but seemingly overnight her entire personality changed. Sherri has begun seducing heterosexual women and turning them into pussy-hungry lesbians. Sherri has harbored a secret crush on Cassandra for years, and her proudest accomplishment thus far has been providing the formerly straight Cassandra with her first lesbian experience.

Anna: Cassandra's little sister and roommate. Anna is the bombshell of the two sisters, with gorgeous platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She has the large breasts and bubble butt that men seem to desire the most. Anna is studying photography at NYU and working part-time as a barista to try and contribute however she can. Anna has recently become curious whether she is bisexual and agreed to go on a date with Sherri despite Cassandra's objections. After that night with Sherri, Anna was never the same. She has become addicted to Sherri's pussy and would do anything to taste it again. Anna even helped manipulate her sister into having sex with Sherri according to Sherri's wishes. When we left Anna at the end of act one, she was busy licking Sherri's cum off her older sister's mouth.

Alexis: This thirtyish woman sits at the desk next to Cassandra at work and is Cassandra's only real friend in her office. Alexis has dark red hair and wears glasses. Her cheeks are speckled with freckles. She is about twenty pounds away from being able to pull off the sexy librarian look. Alexis has previously been fired from her job, but after a private meeting with her boss Catherine she is given a second chance. It is unknown what exactly Alexis had to do to earn that second chance. Alexis has since become the conductor of the depraved orgies that take place at her office. Despite having exhibited no homosexual tendencies prior to her transformation, Alexis has now had sex with every single woman at her workplace except one. Cassandra has rebuffed all of Alexis' attempts to seduce her, and Alexis would love nothing more than to straddle her friend Cassandra's face until her cum is smeared all over her friend.

Catherine: Alexis and Cassandra's boss at Fashionistas. Catherine O'Hara was once an internationally famous beauty model but now thirty years later she is the editor-in-chief of a respected fashion magazine. At fifty-five, her looks have long since passed her by and she has added several unsightly pounds of fat to her body. Despite that, she dresses as if she were still a twenty year-old sexpot. Catherine manages to turn several women in her office to the Hive by threatening to fire them and then forcing them to perform sexual favors for her so they could keep their jobs. Cassandra was able to resist Catherine's initial advances, but Catherine set her young employee on the path of indoctrination into the Hive by tapping into Cassandra's BDSM fantasies and giving her employee a good, hard spanking.

Naomi: This sweet and innocent girl works at Cassandra's office as an intern. This cute blonde teenager was so naive and sheltered that Cassandra sometimes wondered if she even understood what sex was. Naomi can no longer display ignorance now. Alexis was able to turn her and now the girl has been passed around the office so all the middle-aged and older women could have a taste of the eighteen year-old's young, virginal flesh.

The Queen:?????

Three Days Earlier

It was a slower night than usual at the club. Sherri leaned forward onto the bar with her hand underneath her chin and elbow resting near some empty glasses. She struggled to keep her eyes from closing in boredom as she rested on the table. The establishment she tended bar at, Curvy, was completely dead tonight. On a usual night, the club would be loud and rowdy. Women would be grinding against each other on the dance floor as straight and bicurious onlookers leered from their tables. On a good night Sherri could expect a quickie in the bathroom during her break, over a hundred dollars in tips, and a sexy lady to bring home and fuck after closing time.

Tonight, there was nothing. Even for a Sunday night, the crowd was thin. A few couples sat at tables in hushed conversation but no one sat at the bar for Sherri to converse with. Paige, a short-haired butch looking woman had sidled up to the bar and tried flirting with Sherri but she was quickly brushed off. Sherri already had Paige a few months ago and she had not been impressed by Paige's lovemaking. Paige mistakenly thought that bossing her lovers around and treating them like shit meant she was a domme. Sherri had been in a submissive relationship back in college and knew what a real dominant/submissive relationship was like. There was a delicate balance of giving and taking involved and all Paige knew how to do was take take take.

Sherri felt some embarrassment when she looked around the bar and realized that she had had sex with every woman here except for one. The only exception was a new customer Sherri hadn't seen before.

She spotted old Jean sitting by herself in a corner. The mature woman had realized too late she was a lesbian after her kids were in college and her husband had divorced her. Sherri had been the first woman to touch Jean's pussy in over a year. The lonely woman had cried at the end of their night together to Sherri's embarrassment.

There was also Janet and Ellen sitting in the opposite corner. The longtime married couple wanted to try a threesome for the first time and enlisted Sherri to be their third. After Sherri spent the night rocking both their worlds, the spouses cried in each other arms. They were distraught at having sex with a woman outside their marriage, and Sherri had to sit on their bed awkwardly unfulfilled while they wept together. Sherri winced and felt suddenly disturbed by how many of her dalliances with the clientele at this club ended with the other woman crying. That was why Sherri avoided monogamous relationships, they only ended in tears and Sherri couldn't stand watching someone else cry. Better to fuck and get out before any attachments can form.

So there were exactly zero prospects in the club this evening. The one cute girl Sherri was keeping her eye on had already been snatched up by Paige while Sherri was stuck serving drinks at the bar. Paige and the cute redhead made out sloppily at their table and Sherri saw Paige's hand disappear underneath the table. Sherri looked on enviously as Paige pulled the girl to her feet and led her to the bathroom. This was a rather common occurrence at this bar. Sherri cursed her luck that the redhead cutie's tongue would be inside of Paige's pussy instead of hers. There were no women left that Sherri wanted anything to do with. She hated going home alone.

Sherri kept busy by washing glasses and cleaning the top of the bar with a wet rag. The hands of the neon pink clock on the wall across from the bar moved incrementally slow toward closing time. A few minutes after entering the bathroom, Paige came out with a very satisfied look on her face. The redhead followed a few minutes later and walked to the bar to ask for a glass of water. Her freckled face was flushed red and Sherri would have to be dead to not notice the smell of Paige's pussy covering her face. Sherri handed the girl her drink and decided if she was going to make a play, it was now or never.

Sherri put her hand on the redhead's wrist before she could turn to leave and asked, "What's your name, honey?"

The redhead seemed embarrassed to name herself but still answered, "Genevieve."

"What a lovely name," Sherri said. Sherri used her warm smile she saved exclusively for women she planned to seduce. "Genevieve, I know you only discovered you like girls recently. Maybe less than a week ago." The way Genevieve squirmed at Sherri's presumption only confirmed her suspicions that this young woman was a recent convert to homosexuality. "But you are a very beautiful girl, and you can do a lot better than cruising a gay bar for the first woman who will let you lick her pussy."

By the look on Genevieve's face, Sherri knew instantly that she had overplayed her hand. Genevieve brusquely thanked Sherri for the water and turned away to sit back down next to Paige. Paige flashed Sherri a triumphant look as Genevieve curled up next to the butch woman and laid her head on Paige's shoulder. Sherri had seen Genevieve's type before. Some of the newly enlightened lesbians wanted an older woman to mother and coddle them. Tell them what to do. Fuck that noise, Sherri thought, I don't have time for that shit. If Genevieve wanted Paige telling her how to cut her hair and dress she could go ahead and have her.

Sherri watched the minutes tick by and her mind began to dwell once again on her friend Cassandra. Sherri had thought that when they were separated by hundreds of miles at different colleges for five years her sexual desire for Cassandra might diminish. But when they both moved to New York and Cassandra suggested they move in together Sherri realized that her feelings for her best friend had only grown stronger. Sherri knew she was too cowardly to tell Cassandra how she really felt and risk ruining their relationship. She would probably live with her unrequited love for the rest of her life.

Sherri looked up at the clock again. She thought it had been fifteen minutes since she last looked, but it turned out to only be five. Sherri groaned that there were still two hours left till closing time. Would nothing come to save her from this dreadful monotony?

As if on cue, the front door opened. It was unusual to have a latecomer at this time of night when the club was this dead. A draft of cool Autumn air preceded the newcomer. Through the door walked the most beautiful woman Sherri had seen in her entire life. She had long, luxurious dark hair as black as night. One side of her hair curled down her shoulder to beneath her breast. She wore a deep scarlet red dress with a hem that fell to beneath her knees. The dress revealed just enough of a tease of her cleavage to titillate but still look classy.

Her face and body were absolutely perfect. Her skin color was white with just enough of a tan to keep her from looking pale. Her red lips had almost the exact same shade as her dress. Her eyes, nose, and ears were finely shaped and all in perfect proportion to each other. Her body was slender, but not skinny. She still had large womanly breasts and shapely thighs. Her body curved absurdly inward at her waist before widening at her hips and buttocks. She looked as if she had been shaped from marble by a master sculptor.

The mysterious woman scanned the inside of the club until she laid her eyes on Sherri. Sherri felt her heart skip a beat as the woman gazed upon her. Her heart started beating fast as the woman walked to the bar and sat at a stool. Sherri knew she had to make this woman hers. Sherri was so turned on by the mere sight of her that her panties instantly dampened. It seemed like until now Sherri had never known the true meaning of lust. Sherri would never feel fulfilled until she had bedded this woman.

Now that the mysterious stranger was close, Sherri could see that the woman had an unnatural eye color. Her twinkling eyes had almost a purple hue to them. Sherri was surprised the newcomer didn't wear a coat over her dress, it was the middle of Autumn and already freezing outside.

Sherri had to clear her throat before she regained the capacity for speech. "Hey there, stranger."

The woman stared at Sherri for a few seconds before replying, "Hello."

"What are you up to tonight, sugar?" Sherri asked in the sultry voice she reserved for her seductions.

"I was taking a walk in your... Central Park?" the woman answered questioningly. Sherri couldn't place her accent. Was it Eastern European? Her voice sounded hesitant, as if she were unused to speaking English.

"Out there by yourself in the Park this late at night?" Sherri said, impressed. "That's pretty dangerous."

The woman flashed Sherri a mysterious smile and looked at her with a gaze that pierced through Sherri's friendly veneer. The woman's look communicated untold promises that she could give Sherri the best sex she would ever have. The type of pleasure Sherri had only dreamed about. Sherri had to shake her head and clear her throat to dispel the image of this woman without clothes that popped into her mind. Suddenly the room felt very warm. "I can take care of myself," the woman answered after a pause. Sherri had already forgotten her question.

"I bet you can," Sherri replied with a grin. "Well do you have a name, or should I just call you an angel?"

"I definitely would not refer to me that way," the woman said as she leaned forward so Sherri could see more of her cleavage. Oh my good God, Sherri thought as she snuck a peek down at the sexy woman's bosom. This stranger was the first woman Sherri could ever truly call irresistible.

"I doubt you could pronounce my real name," the woman continued. Her eyes scanned the wall behind Sherri until she noticed a map of the five boroughs. "How about you just call me... Brooklyn?"

Sherri threw her head back and barked a laugh. "Okay beautiful, but only if you call me Bronx."

Brooklyn stared at Sherri for half a moment before she said, "I believe you are joking."

"Glad you can keep up. So do you live in the City?"

"No. I am only visiting. For now." Brooklyn leaned back on her stool and relaxed. "I am considering making this my permanent home though."

Sherri presented her hand to Brooklyn and said, "Welcome to New York." Brooklyn grasped Sherri's offered hand delicately. The soft touch of Brooklyn's skin made Sherri's heart beat even faster. Brooklyn's fingers and palm felt as smooth as silk. "Let me know if you need me to show you anything while you are here," Sherri said with a wink.

"You will be the first I turn to for assistance, I assure you." Brooklyn let her hand drop and Sherri regretted not getting to feel this beautiful woman for longer. Sherri could only imagine how amazing it would feel to run her hands up and down the curves accentuated by Brooklyn's dress.

"A Manhattan for our new guest!" Sherri declared. "It's only appropriate for a newcomer to our fabulous city. This one is on the house." Sherri began mixing the vermouth, whiskey, and bitters with ice to create Brooklyn's drink. She shook the mixing glass to mix the concoction together and strained it into a cocktail glass. Sherri grabbed one maraschino cherry to put in the glass and a second to pop into her mouth. She presented the drink to Brooklyn who began sipping from it.

Trying to make small talk and attempt to keep Brooklyn's interest Sherri asked, "So where do you come from anyways? I couldn't place your accent. Did you just fall from the stars to earth?" Sherri knew it was a cheesy line, but she would do absolutely anything and use every trick in her book to make this woman hers.

Brooklyn just used her mysterious smile and replied, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Sherri continued engaging in conversation with Brooklyn throughout the night as she kept feeding her free drinks. Sherri hoped the alcohol would make Brooklyn more amicable but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. She had gulped down three cocktails in less than an hour and her speech remained unslurred while her motions betrayed no signs of tipsiness. Some of the regular customers tried hitting on this beautiful woman who had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Jean tried awkwardly to flirt with Brooklyn but a stern glare from Sherri quickly made the mature woman back off. There was no way Sherri would let Brooklyn leave this bar without her. Besides, this beautiful minx was way out of the middle-aged Jean's league.

Janet and Ellen seemed to momentarily forget their vows to fidelity and came over to sit at the stools on either side of Brooklyn. They were hypnotized by lust the same way Sherri was. They both laid hands on Brooklyn's legs and ran them up and down her thighs as they tried flirting with her. Brooklyn exchanged pleasantries with the married couple but refused to banter with them. Janet moved her hand inside Brooklyn's thigh and brushed her fingers against Brooklyn's crotch while Ellen invited Brooklyn to sit with them at their table. Brooklyn politely rebuffed their advance, so Janet and Ellen shrugged at each other and sat back down. Sherri couldn't help feeling satisfied by the disappointed look on their faces.

An obviously drunk Paige came up to the bar to try her chances with the gorgeous newcomer as well. Genevieve looked on furiously as her new lover hit on another woman right in front of her. Serves her right, Sherri thought. Paige was so drunk that her slurred speech could barely be understood and she acted far too bold with her flirting. Her hands rubbed Brooklyn's back as she spoke with her and Paige reached a hand down the front of Brooklyn's dress to cop a feel of her large breast. Paige tried to play it off as an accident, but she had obviously squeezed Brooklyn's chest and pinched her nipple. Brooklyn narrowed her eyes to glare at Paige for her presumptiveness.

"You should come home with me, sexy thing," Paige bellowed drunkenly. "I got a little girl we can play with." Paige burped and then started hiccuping before continuing. Paige held her hand up and whispered to Brooklyn as if she were telling a great secret, "That ginger doesn't know she's submissive yet. But we can learn her good. I can make her do anything you want. And I mean anything." Paige looked straight at Sherri and said, "By the end of the night I bet we can make her drink your piss."

Sherri glared furiously at Paige as she seethed inside. How dare that bitch refer to that episode in public. Sherri was willing to try just about any kinky sex once, but was disgusted and ashamed with herself that she had allowed Paige to use her for Paige's water sports. Paige hadn't even obtained Sherri's consent before urinating on her after they had sex the first time.

"I do not think I will join you," Brooklyn told Paige. "You are too rude and vulgar for my taste."

123456...9