Invasions Ch.01

Story Info
The human race is being taken over, but can it be saved?
1.3k words
4.34
18.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimaari
Kimaari
13 Followers

This is my first Literotica story, and there's more to come. Thank you if you read, the following chapter will be up soon!

*****

Freya sat alone in her small apartment, with the lights off, leaving only the slight glimmer of light from the television to brighten her view. She had been up for hours, and as she began to drift off, a strange noise awoke her. She sat up, listening intently, but heard nothing.

As she lay back down on her sofa, another noise awoke her with a start. This time, it was closer, and much louder.

She ran to her window, pushing back her long, black locks. Peeling back the blinds, her ice blue eyes reflecting from the glass, she saw something she hoped she never would.

There, right in front of her eyes, was her city, up in flames. She stumbled back, tripping over the blinds, tearing them down with her. But just as she thought it couldn't possibly become any worse, a large, robot-like mechanism came tearing through the city.

White-blue beams were placed all around the giant ship, and they continued to relentlessly shoot down at screaming citizens.

Freya quickly ran to her bedroom, sloppily pinning her hair away, and throwing on her coat and shoes. She stole one last glance out her window, and from it, she saw teams of strange looking men marching out from the ship.

She ran out of her door, and practically flew down the apartment stairs, to her prized cherry red Ducati motorcycle. She turned the engine on, threw on her helmet, and sped off away from the strange men marching in from the city.

In a panic, people on foot, and in automobiles scattered across the streets, trying their hardest to escape their inevitable demise. She drove swiftly away from the burning city, but as she looked up, a plane had been shot down straight from the sky and was plummeting down to Earth at a hearty speed.

She sped away to avoid it, but just as she thought she could escape it, it nosedived straight against the cement, busting open the ground itself and exploding, sending her flying off balance, and face-first into the ground. She removed her helmet, and struggled to recover, but just before she could, she was struck in the back.

It was a needle in her back, and as she fell, she saw, standing above her, an alien.

...

Freya awoke, her vision blurry and head pounding. She struggled to catch her breath, and from what little she could hear, she began to make out muffled voices, and pounding footsteps.

The noise made her head hurt, but she began to gain her vision back. As she reopened her eyes, she was blinded by the crisp white lights and plastic-like white walls. People busily rushed around, all of their backs turned to her. All except one. As she finally adjusted to the lights, she saw a man... if you could even call it that.

He stood tall, at least eight feet tall, with silvery white hair midway down his back. His skin was ash grey, and down his spine were small black spikes, leading down to his... tail? He had a tail?

It was long, down to his feet. It was black, and it looked like a human spine, just with a large arrow-like point at the end. He wore strange armor, that reminded Freya of her favorite movie, Tron: Legacy.

His glowing, ice blue eyes pierced Freya's own, and sent a chill down her spine. He looked as if he was intently studying her. He would definitely tower over her small, 5'2" frame.

His eyes intently searched her body, and as she looked down at herself, she realized what he was staring at. She was disheveled, her leather coat ripped nearly to shreds, shirt and jeans torn, leaving wounds on her body. Her helmet was still halfway attached to her head, the other half had fallen off when she fell.

She carefully removed her jacket, biting her lip and wincing, as beneath it was a large gash along her chest and arms. A single tear escaped her eyes, and as she looked up, several of the other Aliens were looking at her intently, almost curiously.

The cuts were deep, and she whimpered softly as the jacket came completely off of her, her eyes and wounds stinging with blood and tears. Several Aliens stepped forward slightly, and she was slowly reduced to tears as reality hit her head on. Her former life was gone, only a fleeting moment of happy memories were spent on Earth, and now they were just that. Memories.

One of the aliens stepped forward, a tall, beautiful, yet strange woman, with golden locks in a ponytail that reached her knees. Her skin was golden, and her eyes matched. She stood strong and proud, in a white lab coat over silver Tron armor with white lights. Maybe Tron wasn't so original after all...

She smiled a very strong, wise, closed mouthed smile, and approached Freya with a clipboard and silver vial in hand. She spoke in a very direct, warm accent, that sounded like a mixture of British, French, and Russian.

"Drink this. Don't worry, it won't harm you. Although the taste is less than appealing."

Freya was speechless, but took the vial from the woman-like creatures hand. She hesitantly raised it to her lips, and it opened on its own, pouring a glowing purple liquid down her throat. It tasted like bile, and made Freya wretch, but she managed to stomach it.

"W-what was that?" she asked, wiping her mouth and grimacing, as the woman took the vial from her hand.

"You'll see. If you don't mind, I'd like you to take your clothing off."

Freya blushed, but slowly rose from what appeared to be an examination table, and steadily began to take off her clothes. She slowly pulled her shirt from her body, wincing again in pain, and laid it neatly on the table. She then slowly unhooked her bra, sheepishly laying it down, and as it scraped against the gash on her chest, she whimpered loudly, doubling over.

The Alien woman caught her, and lifted her, nodding for her to continue. She did as directed, and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, taking off her boots, removing them both. All that was left was her panties.

"Please remove those as well."

Freya cringed, hesitantly stripping them away from her body. She stood before them all, completely naked, trying her best to cover herself.

"Look down, child." The doctor nodded towards Freya's body, and smiled.

As Freya looked down, she saw that her gashes had vanished, and all that was left was a small glowing circle in the center of her chest.

Before she could say anything, several other female Aliens approached her, taking off her helmet, and replacing it with a blue glowing headband. They pulled her into a black leotard with a blue glowing zipper in the front, the neckline to her chin. They stepped her into black thigh high boots, with wedge heels that also glowed blue. They placed black gloves on her, that reached almost to her shoulders, and blue glowing bracelets that seemed to float around her small wrists. They unpinned her hair, and placed a belt around her hips that held two black circles with small, blue, glowing wings on the sides.

"What are those?" Freya asked, confused.

"They are your transportation." The doctor replied, admiring her new outfit. "Press the circles in the center of them at the same time, and you'll see."

Freya lifted them from her new belt, and pushed the inner circles of them as told. They whirred mechanically, and the contraptions morphed into handlebars, leading down to a hovering plate that she stood on, bright lights shining beneath it. It was like a surfboard, just with handlebars.

The doctor stepped forward, staring intently into Freya's eyes. "You will be assigned to one of us. But unfortunately, you may not like what is to come."

Kimaari
Kimaari
13 Followers