Invasions Ch.03

Story Info
Welcome to Amirawan, children.
1.2k words
4.33
9.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimaari
Kimaari
13 Followers

"Amirawan?" Freya was confused, her mind switching back and forth between the events of the night. She had almost no decent idea of what was going on, but she knew better than to try and fight. At least not... yet. Yes. Not yet... But maybe soon.

"That is the name of our ship. Has no one informed you of anything?" The male alien looked at her as if she was some sort of idiot, a fool.

"No. I'm sorry, I-I was-" Freya was cut off by the fingers of Lysxander against her lips.

"You really are yet a child in this universe. I would have expected Soirsha to have explained these things to you." He spoke with such a bored sounding voice that it almost made Freya cringe. But there was a strange, yet immense beauty in his accent.

"Excuse me, but... Who is Soirsha?" Freya cocked her head, narrowing her eyes in confusion.

"The golden girl, our lady Doctor." He replied, a slight smirk breaking it's way onto his sculpted, perfect face.

"Oh..." Freya was at a near loss for words, her eyes fixated on him. He was the epitome of angelic, but he was most likely closer to a hellion.

"Will I be here forever? I don't want to be here... I want to go back home..." Freya was overcome by a sudden sense of dread, her eyes glazing over with fear and a hurting heart.

"There is no home to go back to but here." Lysxander seemed so calm, it almost scared her.

"What do you mean? I have a home! And it's not here, on this damned ship! It's in New York city, on EARTH!!" Freya breathed heavily, her eyes swelling up with tears as her body trembled in rage.

Lysxander stepped ever closer, his feet coming coming to a stop just before hers. His face was merely inches from hers, his breath cold and icy on her face. He roughly grabbed her shoulders, dragging her over to the window. Wall. Damn. Wall made of a window. A huge window. Close enough?

"LOOK!! THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF THE BLUE PLANET, YOUR EARTH! NOW DEAL WITH YOURSELF!!" He shook her hard, her back towards him.

Freya fell to her knees, her jaw dropped. Before her, miles away, was her little blue planet. But it wasn't blue. It was on fire, half of it was pitch black. New tears spilled from her eyes, her heart twisting and breaking.

Today was the day that the sun seemed dark, the day where she knew she would never see blue skies, another butterfly, a tiny passerby on the street beneath her old apartment window. No light would touch her face again. Her world had stopped. Children, families, animals, her life had been destroyed. Leaving no friendly trace that it had ever existed... Her life was over. She was dead now. Dead, and trapped in her own worst nightmare.

She thought of her Mother. Father. Everyone... She fell onto her side, tears spilling silently through the silence, not a sound. Her world was on fire, and she could almost see the families in their little houses, praying to whatever would listen that they would go quickly.

The agony was the most painful thing a person could feel, to be possibly the only living remnant of disaster. She, in that moment, disappeared. And suddenly, nothing mattered but the horrible pain in her heart.

She heard retreating footsteps, and with a fleeting moment of pain, rose to her feet. She whipped her head around, her eyes on fire. She leapt off her feet, and slammed her body with the force of a bullet straight into Lysxander. He fell to the ground, but she continued her assault. She slammed punches and kicks straight against his bleeding face. She slammed her elbow into his nose, and she heard a loud crack.

"Fuck!" He cursed, cradling his face in his hands.

She retreated from him, slamming her fist into the button that read, "EXIT". The room door opened, and she ran quickly through the halls, before stopping as she remembered something. Her transportation device.

She reached both hands against her hips, pressing against the buttons as she grabbed them. She additionally pressed the buttons on the side of her new headset, as a helmet came over her face. The eyeshield of her helmet suddenly came alive, with a map of the ship. There was an exit just two halls away. The suit he wore suddenly morphed into a thick rubber-like substance that covered every inch of her body, and oxygen began flowing through her helmet. Her transportation device came to life, but instead of a board, she herself controlling a motorcycle-like apparatus. It was jet black, with a strange marking on the front. She revved the engine into life, busting forward at impossible speeds.

It almost seemed to know exactly where she wanted to go, and she busted through the halls, seemingly no one in her way. And then, armed guard came shooting after her. Literally, shooting at her. The cycle dodged them effortlessly, and Frey used the bike as a balancer as she swiftly kicked a guard straight in the face, his helmet flying ten feet off. Her bike guided her through the swarm, and she noticed the female doctor eyeing her carefully from the end of the hall, before disappearing down another long corridor. But before Freya had time to think about her, a gun emanated from the back of her bike.

She turned, and guards were straight after her, closing in. She looked down at her gun, then back at them. She had no time to think.

She didn't need to.

She turned herself backward on her bike, and grabbed the trigger and steady her hands. And then, she pulled.

A stray spray of white glowing bullets fired away at the guards. Several men fell, clasping their wounds. Suddenly, everything seemed to go into slow motion. She pivoted back onto the front of the bike, leaning forward to avoid head-bound bullets. She saw before her a closing exit.

She wasn't stopping now. She leaned harshly onto her side, taking her cycle with her as she turned her bike.

The wheels all turned forward, and she and her bike were now on their left side, sliding for the exit.

Her heart burned with a raging fire, and as seconds seemed to turn to hours, her heart pounding, he was suddenly weightless. Free.

Floating through space.

She suddenly felt her bike jolting.

The two wheels turned into four, and they all turned flat on their sides, their spokes turning into thick blades, turning, moving them through space and time. A glass pane came overhead, shielding what was now closely resembling a flying car. Blue fire burst out of her tail engines, and shifts and a steering wheel molded against her "Dashboard". A map of space became visible, and she knew exactly where she headed.

---

An hour passed at heavy speed, and she suddenly became victim to Earths atmosphere. She started falling to Earth, ripping through the sky. She pulled a lever upwards, and she was soon safely hovering over Earth, 100 feet from the ground.

She landed softly, and the shield of the vehicle opening as it shut itself down. her helmet shield retracted itself, and somehow, she was still able to breathe through the ashes.

All she saw was her burning home.

She was back to Earth.

Kimaari
Kimaari
13 Followers