Inventive Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
George's inventive wife continues experiment.
3.3k words
4.18
25.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story continues from "Inventive Wife" but reading that story is not essential to understanding and enjoying this story.

*****

Laura, my biogenetic scientist, is very inventive. I didn't know how inventive until a weekend getaway at our summer home when she surprised me by trapping me on a Friday evening in bio-engineered mud. While trapped she released two more inventions from her lab - an enema that "re-wired" my orientation so that I would be attracted to men and an oral preparation that would suppress my gag reflex and soften my oral tissues to be especially sensual while giving blow jobs. She also demonstrated that the effects of the enema could be temporarily reversed so that she could enjoy her hard-charging lawyer husband when she wanted.

It was now early Saturday morning and we were waking in our bedroom after a very restful night. We slept very well since we were both tired from all of the activity of the prior evening. I watched Laura get out of bed to use the bathroom and admired how good the woman looked. There was some regret in my thoughts considering I now only get aroused thinking about how good it would be to get my hands on a nice big cock attached to a stud who knew how to please a man.

"George, would you be a dear and help me out in the shower?" Laura called while flushing the toilet.

I thought about saying, "You know I can't hear you when the water is running!" but thought better and replied, "I'll be there in a moment, girlfriend."

I climbed out of bed and strolled over to the bathroom.

"Could you please come over and soap me up?" Laura said while the warm water was spraying over the curves that anyone with a taste for beauty could appreciate. She tossed me the body wash while enjoying the flow of water over her body. I could see her hands appreciate the curve of her ample breasts and rub between her legs.

Approaching from behind, I applying copious amounts of the body wash to my hands so that I could join Laura in massaging her skin.

"Too bad I didn't give you some antidote," Laura mused as I ran my hands over her breasts applying the wash. Without the antidote, there wasn't even a rise out of me in a situation that previously I would be spearing her ass with my hard cock while reaching for those breasts.

After soaping Laura, she returned the favor and still couldn't get me erect despite spending an inordinate amount of effort on massaging my cock.

We completed our shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

I had no idea what Laura had in mind for this lazy Saturday when she turned to me and said, "George, can you go down by the stream and retrieve the video equipment. I need to upload the documentation of last night's experiment. When you go down there, be careful because the mud remains active - it doesn't dry unless it contacts your DNA - I am not sure I have enough in my bladder to loosen the mud so you could get out!"

"Maybe you should call Gerald over and I am sure I could supply enough DNA to harden up that mud patch!" I said with a hearty chuckle. Just thinking about Gerald reaching around while he buried his cock in my ass got me hard almost to the point where walking was difficult.

I left the summer home and headed off to towards the stream to collect the video equipment. My thoughts turned to last night when I was converted to craving hard cock and again I was hindered in my walking. I worked past that more than slight hindrance thinking about not letting my girlfriend Laura down.

It didn't take long to collect the video equipment despite having to avoid the special mud patch. Getting back to the summer home, Laura directed me, "Set it up in the bedroom."

Laura retrieved the data cards from the cameras while I headed into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for the two of us. I found myself very much at home in the kitchen while Laura was communicating the video evidence of my conversion to her project sponsors in the military.

"Breakfast is ready," I called to Laura as I placed two beautiful plates of eggs, bacon and toast on the table.

"I'll be right there," Laura responded. "I just need to read the e-mail response to the uploaded video."

"Hmmm...," intoned Laura.

"What's up, girlfriend?" I responded to Laura's vocalization of her thought process.

"They want a documented test of the effect as it applies to women." Laura answered as she walked into the dining room and sat down to breakfast.

"You aren't going to test it on yourself?" I asked.

"No. Of course not." Laura replied and then picked up her mobile phone.

"Hey Sister. How are things? Would you like to get out of the city and come visit us at the summer place?" Laura conducting her side of the conversation.

"Oh, that's great. So we will see you in less than an hour." Laura noted and then paused, listening to her sister.

"No, just bring yourself. See you soon." Laura said before pressing the "end" button on her phone.

"Lisa will be here soon. I have some things to surprise her with." Laura informed me.

"Do you think that you can invite Gerald or Patrick or both other? I would like some fun too." I asked.

"Remember, I do have the antidote so you certainly won't be left out. " Laura replied.

We finished up our breakfast and I adjourned to the kitchen to clean up. Laura was busy making preparations in the living room when I exited the kitchen.

Laura and Lisa have been close as sisters for as long as I have known both. Lisa is a shorter, bustier and lustier version of Laura. Given Laura's drive to get satisfied, Lisa is more than a handful. I had heard stories from Laura about Lisa's willingness to be the center of the action in orgies. Yet, Laura was clear that Lisa was strictly interested in men - as many as she could get and never satisfied to settle down with one!

It was a short time later when Lisa arrived and made herself comfortable in the living room. She was dressed casually in an outfit that telegraphed her curves miles away. It was clear from her top that she meant to display her ample breasts and the cleavage they create. I wondered if she knew already what Laura had in mind.

"Can I fix you a drink?" Laura asked of Lisa.

"Of course. It is five o'clock somewhere!" Lisa replied. "You know my favorite."

Laura deftly prepared Lisa a rum and coke while shielding any view by her sister of the bar area. While Lisa could not see, Laura mixed in some sort of adulterant into Lisa's drink.

Laura made herself a scotch on the rocks and a white Russian for me. Convening in the living room, we raised our glasses in a toast led by Laura, "To the spirit of discovery!" We drank with gusto.

I noted that Lisa seemed to be really enjoying her drink and she consumed hers more quickly than Laura and I did.

"Can you make me another?" Lisa asked Laura.

"Of course." Replied Laura as she returned to the bar to fix another drink for her sister.

"It is rather warm today." Lisa stated as she began to loosen her clothing showing more of her beautiful body.

Laura handed Lisa her second rum and coke while leaning over and whispering something in her sister's ear.

"That sounds delightful." Lisa squealed. "I think I will head to the bedroom to get more comfortable."

I wondered what seed Laura had planted and what was in Lisa's drink.

Laura walked towards the bedroom motioning me to follow her.

When we arrived at the bedroom, we saw Lisa with remarkably less clothing than what she arrived in. She was looking lustfully at both of us.

Laura replaced the data cards in the cameras and turned them on to record the events of the afternoon.

"Do you want to play?" Lisa asked both Laura and me.

Laura again motioned me to come closer to her while holding another one of her experimental potions.

"Say AHHHH" Lisa directed and I dutifully opened my mouth.

"AHHHH..." I opened my mouth wide only to have Lisa shoot another blue substance down my throat.

It was only a few moments before I realized that the fluid administered was another dose of the antidote as my cock hardened in response to my view of my naked sister-in-law spread eagled on our bed.

"That was a longer-term dose of antidote. It should last most of the balance of today." Laura informed me.

"So what do you want to play?" Laura asked Lisa.

"I am sure that between the two of you, I will be surprised," replied Lisa.

I instantly thought that Laura could not have asked for a better response from Lisa.

Laura walked over to Lisa and started whispering in her ear.

"You know that I am pretty much up for anything," Lisa commented.

"Great! " Laura said. "I have just the thing to get you ready."

Laura walked over to the master bath and grabbed an enema kit similar to the one she used last evening on me. I quickly picked up the clue and walked over to help administer the special enema.

Lisa appeared to be well-versed on receiving an enema and assumed a doggy-style position ready for the treatment. As I was lubing the nozzle, Laura leaned over and whispered to me, "This is a generalized version of the treatment that you received last night. The effects are different when applied to females."

After applying a generous amount of lubricant to the nozzle and to Lisa's asshole, I used my finger to massage and slowly prepare Lisa for the next step by inserting it.

"Oooohh! "purred Lisa at the attention paid to her asshole.

Lisa seemed to push back at the initial touch of the nozzle. It didn't take long until the contents were emptying into her bowels.

While I was administering the special treatment, Laura was busy restraining Lisa by strapping her arms and legs to the bed. With Lisa fully restrained and full of the special treatment, Laura was ready to clue Lisa in on that afternoon's agenda.

"Lisa, you may have wondered about the video cameras and probably more about the restraints. You know that I work in biogenetic engineering. You are about to experience the result of some recent research - a project for the military to develop a weapon to slowly cripple the enemy. The liquid that has filled your bowels in designed to re-wire the female mind so that reproduction is highly unlikely." Laura explained.

"So what exactly did you give me?" Lisa asked anxiously.

"First, your drink had an additive to get you in the mood and eliminate what little inhibitions that you had, sister. The enema we gave you is the female formulation of one that I gave to George last night. The male formulation re-wired George's orientation so that he now prefers sex with other males. I have another potion which can temporarily reverse the effects whenever I want that cock or his tongue. For you and other females, the effect is expected to be different."

Laura motioned me to position the catching bucket while she withdrew the nozzle from her sister's rear. Lisa quickly evacuated the contents of her bowels.

I really did not know what was going to happen to Lisa but I did not have long to wait.

"Well, I don't think your mixture is going to do anything to me," Lisa defiantly stated. "Besides sister, you know that I never wanted to have kids; they would cramp my hooking up!"

"Just give it some time to take effect, Lisa." replied Laura.

As I returned from emptying the bucket in the bathroom, the antidote was clearly working for me. Seeing Lisa in the doggy style position with her large breasts hanging down and almost touching the bed and her beautiful ass up in the air certainly revved up my engines. I was very erect within moments of exiting the bathroom.

It didn't take Lisa long to notice my change in interest. "Oh, I don't think Laura was right about your change in orientation as I see your cock standing at attention," Lisa crowed trying to rub failure in Laura's face.

"Don't be counting your gay boys before they emerge from the closet! I gave George the antidote so that this experiment would be complete," retorted Laura.

"I don't care how or why George is showing interest. I just desperately need for his cock to get over here and fill me," pleaded Lisa.

"Where do you want me and it?" I inquired of Lisa.

"I want in deep in my...p... p... p... p...ASS! " shouted Lisa struggling like she couldn't come to say the word "pussy." "I don't know why but I really need it deep in my butt."

"There is the effect that we were expecting," Laura stated with firm confidence. "We expected that after the administration of this solution that females would prefer anal and oral copulation to vaginal penetration."

"Shut the fuck up, Laura. Get the hell over here, George, and drive your huge bus down my Hershey highway!" Lisa cried out with an immense amount of urgency.

"I can be your white knight, Lisa." I applying a copious amount of lube to my cock and lined up to penetrate Lisa anally.

"Give me it, Lancelot!"

Sensing her urgency, I did not hesitate and pushed my cock deep into her asshole.

"YESSS!" screamed Lisa.

She fought the restraints trying to get more and more of my cock deep into her. She started to rock as much as she could trying to get the full effect of me fucking her hard. She quickly picked up the pace. It felt more like she was fucking me with her ass than I was screwing her with my cock.

I was amazed that in a few short moments of frenetic fucking that Lisa was building to a huge orgasm.

"OH... FUCK... YES! OH YES! FUCK MY ASS!" yelled Lisa as she reach her pinnacle of pleasure.

"OH... AH... OH... YES! FUCK, YES!"

I was totally thrown off my game and my orgasm was delayed until that moment when Lisa was coming off her crest of that wave. When I did come, it really felt like her ass was sucking all of the cum out of me.

I slowly withdrew from Lisa's ass after coming and looked at Laura.

Laura smiled and said, "One of effects of the female formulation is an overwhelming desire to be fucked in the ass and the reward of orgasms of intense and overwhelming proportions as a result of that fucking. The idea is that the reward of incredible orgasms will drive the affected women to forego vaginal intercourse for anal each and every time they desire sexual activity. No unprotected vaginal intercourse and there won't be children and the society slowly dies off -but the guys who aren't gay are extremely happy!" Laura began to laugh almost uncontrollably.

Lisa caught her breath after her intense orgasm but she wasn't done. "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE... I WANT YOUR COCK!"

Laura interceded saying, "First, let me help you out Lisa." Laura then produced one of her special blue colored syringes and emptied the contents in Lisa's open shouting mouth.

"As George already knows, the blue potion is genetically-keyed to your body, Lisa. This mixture is designed to fully suppress your gag reflex and to make your oral tissues very receptive to fellatio. For females, there is an additional improvement," Laura explained.

"WHAT?!?...... don't drown me..." Lisa coughed out.

I stepped up to Lisa and presented my hard cock. Lisa greedily moved forward to take my shaft into her throat. She dove onto my hard rod as if it was going to be her last meal. I was surprised by how deeply Lisa took my cock and the total lack of a gag reflex on her part.

"HMMMM... OHHH... HMMMM... OH... OH... OH..." Lisa moaned as she continued working greedily on my cock.

"OH DAMN THAT"S GOOD!" I shouted as I watched my shaft disappear into Lisa's mouth and then reappear.

Lisa's piston-action on my cock increased in aggressiveness. While Lisa was ratcheting up her attention to my cock, I noticed Laura approach Lisa from the other end. Laura was now wearing a large strap-on to which she was actively applying lubricant with long, extremely arousing strokes of her hand.

"I know you really want this! " Laura announced as she deftly plunged the wearable dildo into her sister with very little difficulty. "I can feel that the potion is fully effective on you, sister, and your back door is wide open for business!"

"YES! YES!" Lisa seemed to be building up to an even larger orgasm that before.

Lisa came off my cock to verbalize her next orgasm, "OHH.. OHHH!! FUCK! YES!"

"I hope you like that gift, sister. The effect of both potions is that you are now and will always be highly orgasmic in all three of your holes! Not that you will be using your pussy that much since you now prefer getting anal and giving oral - both of which will produce in you huge orgasms that blow the top off what you ever got from either getting your pussy fucked or rubbing your clit." Laura summarized the effects of the "weapons" on her sister.

"SCREW THE LECTURE, PROF! FUCK ME; I NEED TO FEEL MY ASS FULL OF THAT PLASTIC DICK!" Lisa bellowed in a desperate plea to satisfy the need created by her arousal.

Laura was more than happy to comply and drove her strap off deep into her sister's ass. Her deep thrust was met by Lisa audible response, "OH YES! That feel so good!"

Watching my wife fucking her sister with the large dildo heighted my restored drive for sex with women - any woman! My cock was harder than ever and I really wanted to put it somewhere warm and wet. I thought about Laura available pussy but then switched my target to engage Lisa in DP.

Laura quickly determined my intent and shifted so that I could slip beneath her and into Lisa's dripping pussy. It was so wet that I quickly was able to drive my hard cock deep inside her while feeling the pressure from Laura's penetration. We alternated our motions like a finely tuned two cylinder engine.

"OH - FUCK - YES! Oh - Yes! I - wish - I - had - another - cock - to - fill - this - mouth - of - mine!" explained Lisa in urgent, short, breathy verbal punctuations to the fucking she was receiving.

The speed and energy of the thrusting built up to an almost frenetic pace until I felt that I was about to explode again for another time this session. As my orgasm was about to erupt with a mountain of cum, I quickly withdrew so that I could position myself near Lisa's face.

"Here - I - cum! Yes!" I announced to Lisa before shooting a spurt of cum on to her waiting tongue. The following spurts came in short order while Lisa was greedily swallowing the first resulting in a coating of cum on Lisa face. Lisa responded by sticking her now clean tongue out to try to collect the product of our mini-bukkake-session!

"Mmmm... that was good," Lisa stated as Laura withdrew from her ass and shed the strap-on. I worked to release Lisa from the restraints while Laura watched with satisfaction while considering the success of her latest experiment.

"After that session, I wonder what you will come up next!" Lisa and I said in almost perfect unison.

"That's for me to know and you and you to find out!" replied Laura, "Besides you didn't say jinx!" as she laughed!