Invisible Glenn

Story Info
He has a formula that makes him invisible.
1.3k words
3.64
67.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon Glenn Smith read something in a magazine that really caught his eye. It was about a brand new product that when a person sprayed it on his body it made him totally invisible. The product was really developed for the United States military so they could spy on the enemy without being seen or heard.

"We can watch and listen to people for hours and they'll have no clue we're looking right over their shoulders," the article says. "We can go wherever they do and find out what they're doing without them ever knowing a thing. It's the greatest thing since the machine gun."

Now Glenn had no interest at all in the military but the thought of a product that could make a person invisible really got his mind racing. He began thinking of all the neat things he could do if he was invisible. He thought one of the first things he'd do with it was spy on his co-workers to find out what they were up to when he wasn't looking. He was very sure a couple of them were up to no good.

But minutes later he thought of a much better use for it that would be a lot more fun. He could spray the stuff on and making himself invisible when he wanted to watch his women co-workers. He thought of the two girls who he'd love to watch without them ever knowing it. He even imagined he could even go into the ladies' restroom without getting caught.

From that moment on he decided he had to get his hands on that product. But after he read the article again he realized the company was planning on never letting the general public get their hands on it.

But he made up his mind he wasn't going to give up on getting a hold of this product. Glenn was obsessed and nothing was gong to stand in his way.

After a few weeks of spending hours on his computer searching for military websites he thought he finally found out where the product was produced. He did a little more searching on the Internet, found a website that had all the information on how the product was made and all the contents.

"According to this all the ingredients should be sold in a regular drugstore," Glenn said to himself. "All I have to do is buy them, follow all the instructions and start having the time of my life."

Just like Glenn thought, going to his local pharmacy and buying the ingredients was easy as can be.

On a Friday evening after work Glenn arrived home with all the ingredients. He quickly went to his computer, printed the instructions and began mixing everything up.

Within a half hour it seemed like he had the formula all mixed up and it was ready to be tried out.

He poured the formula into an old spray bottle, went ahead and sprayed all over himself. He was in front of his bathroom mirror while he was doing this and within ten seconds he totally disappeared. He couldn't see himself at all. He waved his hands in front of his face and he saw nothing, just like they weren't there.

The inventor of the product also claimed anybody using it would be able to go through walls and any other object. So he slowly pushed his hand against the wall. Instead of hitting the wall and it stopping him his hand and arm went right through it with no effort at all. So he decided to walk all the way through the wall.

"This the coolest thing ever invented by mankind!" Glenn exclaimed.

He was thrilled to death as he discovered he really could walk through anything without feeling a thing.

"This is so dam awesome!"

Glenn was so excited he ran through everything in sight: cars, trucks, garages, houses, swimming pools, anything and everything that was in front of him. Soon he was getting close to his neighbors who doing whatever and they couldn't see him at all.


Glenn began thinking about what the website said about the product. A single spray would make a person be invisible for six hours. Soon he started thinking of all the things he wanted to do while invisible.

Right then he heard his next door neighbors playing in their swimming. For the longest time he wanted to see their twenty-one year old daughter in her bikini. So he walked over, went through the fence that surrounded and just watched them.

"Oh, I'm so glad I didn't have to work today so I could just lay here by the pool all afternoon!" Sally said.

As soon his sexy neighbor said that Glenn got very bold, totally trusted the formula wouldn't suddenly wear off and he'd be visible again, walked up to her and took a very long look at her lovely body. He got so close he could've touched her.

He was getting a big hard-on as he checked her huge boobies and well-round ass. He looked at her skin and it seemed so soft. Then she turned into her right side and bent her legs and laid there with her ass almost busting out of her bikini bottom.

Right then and there he wanted to feel her all over so badly. But he thought he should be satisfied just to be able to check her out so closely without her ever knowing.

He just stood there as she wiggled her ass a little from time to time. A few minutes later she applied more suntan lotion to herself. When she got down to her bikini line she lifted it up just a little allowing him to almost see her muff.

He thought this was too great to be true. He kept right on watching as she rubbed her butt cheek with her right hand. Seeing this he got rock hard. He couldn't help himself any longer so he reached out his hand and tried touching her. Of course his hand went right through her without feeling anything. Although he wished he could've felt her up in a way he was very happy just to be able to visualize touching her all over without her knowledge.

"Seeing that nobody's around think I'll take my bikini top off and let my tits get a suntan," Sally said reaching around her back and unzipped the bikini strap.

Glenn couldn't believe how lucky he was the first time he used the invisible formula. He was able to view his next door neighbor's almost totally naked body without much effort at all.

He watched Sally as she rubbed the suntan lotion in a circular motion on her tits. He began imagining he was doing it for her with his own hands. He could almost feel how they felt just by watching her. He could see that her nipples were very hard just by the way her fingers were gently pinching them and they stayed erect.

"Are you sure the fence is locked?" Sally asked. "Because this feels so darn great I'm thinking about taking my bikini bottom off and just parade around in the nude for a while. I'll probably dive in the pool. Gosh, this is great! My family having our own swimming pool all fenced in so we can run around nude not having to worry about anybody ever seeing us."

Glenn let out a big laughed over that one. He was only about three feet away, looking straight at her as she stood and pulled down her bikini bottoms. He looked at her pussy and it was newly shaved. He felt his big hard-on and this time he jerked himself off.

Glenn kept watching as she turned around and headed toward the diving board. He loved that kind of ass on a woman. Her cheeks bounced up and down with each step she took and it was driving him totally wild.

He rubbed his cock faster following that beautiful ass in the pool. He went over the edge and popped his nuts all over the place. It was the strongest orgasms he had in months. He knew he'd be jacking to off the image of her wiggling her ass right in front of him over and over again.

If you enjoy this I'm thinking about adding another chapter. With Glenn's co-workers