Invisible Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob experiences another out of body experience.
1.9k words
4.31
75.1k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob woke up in his hospital room. He had no idea how long he had been out. He somehow could vaguely remember the drive on that rainy night, the sound of the horn and the sound of the truck crashing into the side of his Ford Pinto.

He could also remember clearly floating in an out of body experience on 2 occasions. He remembered his ability to touch Susan, his girlfriend in this state of a floating spirit. He could not understand how it happened, but he knew it had happened. He remembered even more clearly his floating spirit caressing the hot blonde nurse that stood by his bed side as the doctors worked on his body. He remembered the touch of his fingers on her wet throbbing pussy. It seemed as if he not only had this ability to touch while in this out of body spirit, but his touch seemed to be electrifying on his subjects. They seemed unable to refuse his touch even though they had no idea how or what was happening upon their body.

He noticed that he no longer had tubes connected to his body. He seemed to have lost weight...a lot of weight. His body seemed very weak. He looked around the room and saw a Nurse sitting on a chair near the door. She must have been about 25 years old. She had long auburn hair that caressed across her shoulders. Her breasts must have been at least a 38 D. Her dress was conservative and touched her white knees, seeking to hide her wonderfully toned body.

Bob sensed his horny condition. He knew this was not unusual for him, but he thought that he should be more concerned about his condition of his body and how long he had been unconscious than he should be about this gorgeous woman sitting just 10 foot away.

Gloria continued to read her book. She had been coming to Bob's room to sit with him during the day for the past 3 weeks as Bob fought for his life. She had seen his family members come and go. She had spoken to each and knew them on a first name basis. She felt like she knew Bob personally even thought she had never met him.

Gloria was a conservative in every sense of the word. She was a single young Republican that volunteered on local projects for the furthering of the cause. She had experienced sex only twice in her life. Both times left her unfulfilled as her partner entered her and ejaculated in her before she could experience her own orgasm. Gloria rarely masturbated as it left her unfulfilled, in a state of wanting more. She chose to try to not think about sex and concentrate on her projects.

Bob continued to look at this gorgeous nurse. He lied very still simply wanting to take the time to enjoy the view before he let her know that he was now conscious. Bob wished now that he was still in his unconscious state that maybe he could experience another out of body floating spirit.

Bob closed his eyes and did his best to experience his previous state of floating out of his body as an invisible horny spirit. He drifted off to the back of his mind. He sensed an eerie feeling. He felt a cool breeze come across his legs. He felt his dick stiffen, harden as he thought and wished for the opportunity to touch the hot flesh of this silent nurse across the room.

Bob was afraid to open his eyes. He simply wished for it to be. Bob slowly opened his eyes. He was floating in the air. He had no clothes on his flesh. He looked down upon his hospital bed and he saw his self lying there with eyes closed. He seemed to be in a peaceful sleep. Bob did not try to understand the how or why, he simply accepted it.

Looking down upon Gloria, Bob wanted to touch her. He needed to touch her. He concentrated on her body and he floated downward, beside her body. He reached out and could feel the breath coming from her. His body was shaking now with anticipation. Would she scream? Would she run?

Bob placed his hand upon her shoulder. Gloria's eyes shot wide open. She gasped. She looked to see who had crept up behind her and place a hand on her. She saw no one. She still felt the touch. This touch was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It literally made her body tingle with a feeling of hotness coming across her. It seemed as if this touch of this invisible hand was running electric currents direct to her pussy. It began to throb. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run. She wanted this touch to continue. She sat very still...her pussy throbbing.

Bob was glad she had not made a sound. He knew something strange was happening to Gloria, even more strange than an invisible hand touching her. Bob moves his hand from her shoulder to her luscious breasts. He could feel her nipples harden and seeking to push out against her cotton dress. He squeezed her breasts. He pinched her nipples. He reached down and kissed her neck.

Gloria sat there not moving. Her heart was racing faster than it ever had. Her body was experiencing something she could not explain or describe. She simply knew that she wanted it. She knew she would do anything to feel more. She could feel a set of lips kissing her neck. These lips, she knew to be there, but she knew she could not see. Her legs began to spread apart giving her pussy the needed space that was required for what she knew was coming.

Bob unbuttoned Gloria's dress. He pulled it down across her shoulders. Gloria knew that at any moment someone could walk in and see her half naked and she would have no explanation. Bob unhooked the bra. He moved slowly wanting to enjoy this experience. He began sucking on her right breast. He bit soflty and sucked deeply.

Gloria went to grab at Bob's head that she knew was there, but she could not feel him anywhere. She could only feel the sensations on her body that was taking her to a place that she had never been. Bob grabbed her wrists. She could feel the grip of Bob's hands on her. He pushed her arms down by her side. She understood not to move them again. She surrendered to this spirit...to this horny invisible damn spirit.

Bob pushed her dress completely off and down to the floor. He reached down and slipped her cotton white panties past her bottom, down past her knees and let them fall to the floor. Gloria sat in the chair completely naked. Her legs were wide open. Her breasts had red marks on them where Bob had nibbled and sucked. Her pussy was gushing. It was literally hot to the touch. Her body screamed to be taken, to be fucked, to be ravaged.

Bob continued not to rush. His dick was like a rock to his touch. It was throbbing. Bob had never been a great lover. It seemed while in this spirit state that he understood exactly what to do, where to touch, what to lick, what to do. Bob was the master lover. Gloria would never experience a lover like this again, and she seemed to understand that this was a moment to cherish, to hold onto as long as possible.

Bob licked her pink swollen pussy lips hidden under her bush of soft auburn hair. He licked slowly up and down her pink puffy pussy lips. Gloria closed her eyes. Her breathing was ragged. Her heart was racing. Her mind was blurred in a state of confused lust and desire. Bob licked ans sucked. He sucked her juices. He lapped up her wet hole.

Bob's tongue was even more electrifying than the touch of his hand. Each touch of his tongue to her pussy lips caused direct pulse relays to her swollen clit. He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy. It seemed that in this spirit state that his tongue could somehow enter into her pussy as far as he wanted it to. Once inside her pussy, his tongue seemed to have a life of its' own. It seemed to swell, to move, to taste each hidden bud. Bob knew her pussy now even better than she knew it. He moved his tongue in and out. He moved his tongue over her spot. Her body shook and quivered. However, she did not cum. She could not cum. She simply stayed in a state of on the edge...on the edge of the greatest orgasm she would have in her entire life.

Bob began to sense that he needed to cum and wanted to cum badly. This naked woman, that he did not even know her name, was moaning, was ready, was fucking ready. She needed his touch, his tongue...and more.

Bob removed his tongue from her pussy. He placed his body in a position where his dick was touching the entrance to her wet need. He looked down at his shaft and it seemed to be longer than he ever dreamed possible. He did not question it, he just accepted this was his spirit body...

Bob pushed his rod slowly past her pussy lips. He felt her tight muscles grip his dick. He felt his shaft stretching her pussy. She gasped and moaned as she fought hard to keep her sounds under control. He pushed in halfway and felt he had gone all the way that he could. He continued to push. She felt his dick stretching her pussy lips, her pussy muscles. She felt him pushing against the back of her pussy wall. She opened her eyes and saw nothing. She simply saw her naked body rocking, bucking and gyrating. She did not care anymore. Fuck it. She would not miss out on whatever was happening to her!

Bob's shaft was pushing against her fiery spot. He began to fuck her. Slowly in and out. Slowly making her belong to him in a way that she would never experience again. He fucked her continually in and out, his balls banging against her uplifted ass.

Bob stood up and she understood what to do. She turned around and put her hands on the chair with her ass sticking out in the air. Bob began to bang her pussy from behind. With each thrust, she felt completely filled. She felt as if she never wanted to let this feeling end. She moved with each thrust. Her body was building to a mind boggling orgasm.

Time stood still. Neither had any idea of how long this love fest had taken. Finally, Bob could hold out no longer. He began to let his seed spill out of his spirit body deep into the gushing love hole of this sex starved beauty. When he began to cum, it gave Gloria's body permission to cum herself. Gloria's body quivered and shook. Her mind was overcome with a sensation of completeness. She came over and over in orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, she began to come down from this sexual high. She felt herself coming back to reality. She was naked, soaked, drenched. Her legs and pussy ached. Her heart was racing still. However, even in this state, she felt more relaxed and at peace than she had felt in her entire life. She simply sat back naked in her chair and smiled.

Bob knew immediately that he had returned to his body there on the bed. He was completely relaxed. He softly lifted his eyelids. He looked there in the upper corner of the room. What he saw made him smile.