Invitation to Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had changed. Not much but still noticeably. He was still tall, well built, good looking in a rough and ready sort of way but his hair was thinner and something about the way he carried himself suggested long hours at work with little time available to spend on himself. He saw me and smiled. That same lopsided, self depreciating smile that I remembered so well. However the years had treated him he still had that glint of mischief in his eyes.

He walked over to me and kissed me a quick peck on the lips of greeting. I returned the kiss and it grew deeper, my passion ignited. I wanted him.

Paul drew away and with a smile asked, "Restaurant or room service? No don't tell me. Room service, right?" I blushed slightly, "Well...", I started to reply. "Room service it is then.", he said. Smiling wickedly he took my hand and led me in the direction of the lift.

At his door we paused briefly. "You sure about this?", he asked, concern showing in his voice. I kissed him lightly and smiled. "Just open the door", I said.

The door closed and I was in his arms. Our lips met and the passion that ignited in the bar burst into full flame.

Paul broke away briefly. "God Clare, I've missed you.", he said softly then kissed me again. My fingers were already fumbling with his trousers, eagerly searching for their prize. I quickly pushed his trousers and boxers over his hips and once again I was stroking Paul's cock with my fingers. I had his cock in my hands but I wanted it in my in my cunt.

Paul had my blouse open and had pushed my bra up. He was soon feasting on my breasts. I undid my skirt and let it fall to the ground. With one hand still wrapped firmly round his dick I pushed my knickers down with the other.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and took him into my mouth. As my lips glided up and down his shaft I realised that Paul's was thicker than Craig's. My tongue swirled round its head then I drew him into my mouth again.

"Oh God, I'd forgotten how good that feels", Paul moaned as my as I sucked and licked on his fully engorged cock.

I broke away. "Fuck me Paul!", I commanded. "I've waited four years to have you inside me again. I want you inside me. Give it to me Paul. Put your cock in my cunt and fuck me."

I got up and walked over to the bed, shedding the remainder of my clothes as I went. I lay down and spread my legs. "Give me what I want Paul. Fuck me."

Paul quickly undressed. Pausing only to let me roll a condom on to his dick, he quickly climbed between my legs.

Without any hesitation he entered me. His cock slid easily into my soaking pussy. "YES!!", I howled as I felt his cock slide inch by inch into me for the first time in years. I already knew that it was going to be as good as before. I dug my fingers into his arse cheeks and forced him in deeper. "Christ Paul, I love having you inside me." I said as his cock slid back and forth with long powerful strokes

In and out, in and out, filling my pussy with every thrust.

"Oh Clare, you feel so good. So warm, so soft..."

Paul increased his pace. I wrapped my legs around his back to so that I could take him in deeper. My body was on fire as he powered into me.

"Don't stop, don't stop, keep fucking me.", I cried.

We rolled over and I rode him with a slow, easy movement of my hips. I slid up and down his pole, gripping it tightly with my pussy. At the bottom of each stroke I ground my clit against his pelvis. The friction of our movements was already getting me close. I ground myself harder and harder. Paul squeezed and sucked my tits, making them wet all over.

And then the dam burst. I came, screaming my pleasure, not caring if anyone heard me. My climax rose as I rode his cock, impaling myself over and over again. Paul was breathing hard as my orgasm mounted, peaked then began to subside.

With a sense of deep satisfaction I dismounted. I slipped the condom off and took him into my mouth. Wrapping my lips around him I began to move my head, drawing his dick deep into my hungry mouth. Paul thrust his hips and he was soon fucking my mouth as only moments before he had been fucking my cunt. I squeezed his cum heavy balls as his prick slid over my tongue.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!", he yelled. I felt his cock begin to twitch. I slid back, leaving only the head of his prick in my mouth and wanked the shaft with quick strokes. I gave his balls another squeeze and then he erupted. Jet after jet of hot cum filled my mouth, flowing down my throat. He came and he came and he came. I've never known a man to release so much cum in one go. I swallowed as much as I could but I couldn't prevent some from leaking from my mouth and dribbling down my chin. Finally he subsided. I sucked the last few drops from his now diminishing cock, wiped my chin and licked his cum from my fingers, savouring the taste and the sensations that still emanated from my well fucked cunt.

"Fuck, Clare", he murmured in my ear as we held each other close, "that was fantastic. You haven't lost your touch."

"You're still pretty good yourself.", I replied, smiling. "But now I'm starving."

"Well, tell me what you want and I'll order while you take a shower."

I did. As the water poured over my still sex charged body I considered what I'd done. Did I feel guilty? Well, a little, maybe. I also felt satisfied in a way that Craig seldom made me feel. I didn't think of it as adultery. Paul and I had been fucking long before I met Craig.

My fingers found my swollen clit as the hot water flowed over me. Rubbing my breasts with the other hand, I soon had myself worked up. I imagined what it would be like to be sandwiched between Craig and Paul, one dick in my mouth another deep in my cunt. Then maybe with Craig in my cunt as Paul fucked my arse. I was so turned on as I rubbed my clit, occasionally sliding one then two fingers into my pussy. I was soon coming again as my masturbation and my dirty thoughts combined to drive me over the edge.

I quickly recovered. Wrapping myself in a towel I returned to the bedroom while Paul took his turn in the shower. Afterwards, over our meal, we sat and chatted for a while, remembering old times, old friends, the ambitions we'd had when we were younger. Paul had ordered some wine as well as food and we were soon feeling relaxed as well as refreshed.

Paul lightly rubbed my shoulders as we talked, "Mmm, that's nice.", I said, leaning back and turning to kiss him. "Lie down then and I'll give you a proper rub down.", he suggested. I stretched out, face down, arms above my head as Paul sat astride me and started to massage my neck, shoulders and back with his strong, long fingered hands. I hadn't been aware of any tenseness but I certainly felt better for his attentions. Paul had always been good with his hands and I was enjoying it as they slid up and down my back, up my sides, making light contact with the exposed mounds of my breasts , then down again, over my thighs and buttocks.

He positioned himself between my legs as he began to rub each one in turn. I gasped as, suddenly, his hands were replaced by his tongue, lightly licking up and down my inner thighs. I sighed as I felt his hot breath against the lips of my pussy, his mouth, close but not yet touching. And still his hands travelled over my body as he kissed his way up my spine and gently nibbled my neck.

I felt a warm, relaxed glow all over me as I rolled over, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Our tongues explored each others' mouths as our hands caressed each others' flesh. Paul began to move downwards again. Kissing and nibbling my neck before concentrating on my breasts. I sighed as he took each nipple into his mouth in turn and sucked them. Swirling his tongue around them he made them wet then massaged the moisture into the soft skin with his hands. My breasts were licked and sucked and rubbed and squeezed and I loved every second of it. My juices were flowing again and the fire in my pussy began to slowly rise to engulf my whole body again.

Paul moved down, his tongue snaking its way over my stomach. I tensed in anticipation as I waited for him to reach his goal. He teased me endlessly, his tongue running up my inner thigh, drawing close then pulling me.

The frustration was unbearable, I needed the release his tongue would give me. "Eat me!", I cried. "Eat my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue." Still he teased. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples, desperate for any kind of relief.

I was whimpering in my need for satisfaction, Paul's teasing had me at fever pitch. At last his tongue lightly flicked my swollen clit. I was so worked up that I came instantly. My hips bucked and contractions spread through my pussy, engulfing my whole body. My body shook as Paul sucked on my engorged lower lips. Waves of pleasure washed over me as his tongue flicked in and out of my soaking cunt. I screamed as nibbled and lapped at my cunt.

I felt a stretching feeling as first one, then two fingers were inserted into my pussy. Paul's tongue continued its exploration of my most sensitive flesh as his fingers fucked me with a slow, in and out motion. I was still coming. My body was beyond my control as Paul, expertly kept me at boiling point. Paul's tongue flicking my clit, his fingers in my cunt, my womb contracting, sending spasms of pleasure over me and still my orgasm showed no sign of dissipating.

Paul paused. With my eyes closed I sensed rather than witnessed him stretch a condom over his fully engorged dick. This was it. With my passion now fully aflame I was going to get the fuck of my life. I spread my legs wide in anticipation of receiving him inside me. I trembled in anticipation but Paul had other ideas. His mouth re-established contact with my swollen pussy lips, his tongue pressed into my slit, my orgasm rose again causing me to cry out.

Paul was driving me wild with his tongue. "Stop! Stop! Fuck me! For God's sake, please fuck me. I want your cock. Please give me your fucking cock." I pleaded with him, begged him with tears of frustration and pleasure to give me what I needed and still his tongue lapped mercilessly at my clit and pussy.

My body knew no respite. Each lick of his tongue sent more orgasmic pulses through me. Each time he touched my breasts another convulsive shudder shook me. Never had I had an orgasm that had been so powerful or lasted so long.

Suddenly, as if sensing I could take no more, he was on top of me. His mouth pressed against mine. I could taste my pussy on his lips as he slid into me, our bodies becoming one. "Aahh yesss!", I moaned softly, my orgasm finally receding as I allowed myself to be taken. Paul pinned me to the bed and I surrendered myself to him, his penis filling my need as it filled my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his and for a while I lay there, motionless, luxuriating in the sensations of Paul caressing my insides with slow strokes of his dick. "Paul, oh Paul.", I whispered as our bodies joined, separated then joined anew, his cock touching the very centre of my being.

Paul found his pace. With long, slow strokes he plunged into me, filling me totally with each powerful thrust. In and out, in and out, each thrust that little bit harder than the last. My body, now recovered, began to respond. My hips moved upwards to meet each thrust. My hands on his backside pushing him in deeper. Our lips locked together, kissing deeply as our bodies moved together.

Paul increased his pace. His balls slapping against my arse with every thrust. My pussy tightened, gripping his cock like a vice, pulling him deeper and deeper into me. The bed groaned below us, reacting to the intensity of our sexual collision.

By now I'd recovered my composure and I was responding fully to the sensations. We rolled over and for a while Paul let me dictate the pace. Up and down, slowly then faster then slow again. I savoured every inch of his cock as I slid my cunt along its length. My hands cupped and squeezed my breasts as I rode his magnificent pole, impaling myself on him over and over.

Paul supported himself on his elbows and began to lick and suck of my soft mounds as I thrust them into his face. My cunt pounded out its rhythm on his dick as my breasts smothered him.

I turned round, facing away from him, my hands on Paul's ankles supporting me as my hips continued to grind up and down. Paul had a perfect view of my arse and of his cock disappearing into my pussy. Almost instantly I felt a lubricated finger pressing against the tight ring of my other entrance, forcing its way past the resistance and slowly sliding into me. It was soon joined by a second. I cried out as felt both my holes being filled. I closed my eyes and in my mind Paul's fingers became Craig's cock. Both holes, my cunt and my arse filled to capacity.

My hand was between my legs, lightly rubbing my clit. I slid off Paul's cock and used my free hand for support. Paul was behind me, his powerful hands spreading my arse cheeks as the tip of his cock pressed against my anus.

"Oh!" I cried as the head pushed inside. I pushed my hips back, slowly drawing him in to my back passage until he was in right up to the hilt. He began to move. His well lubricated dick was fucking my arse with long slow strokes. I rubbed my clit with a circular motion, groaning in ecstasy, as his dick slid in and out of my tight rear entrance, his balls, heavy with cum, slapping against my enflamed pussy with every thrust.

In and out, in and out, every thrust bringing the inevitable climax closer. I could hear Paul's breathing getting hoarser, his cock deep inside my bowels as my fingers worked on my clit. My pussy began to contract. "Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!", I cried as my orgasm began to take over. Paul pounded his cock deep and hard into my arse as my body shook, my climax sending bolts of pleasure from my clit, through my womb to the furthest extremities of my body.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm going to cum deep inside your fucking arse!" Paul grabbed my hips and thrust deep into me. His balls slapped my enflamed lips and clit sending another shockwave through me. I felt his cock swell and twitch deep inside my rectum as Paul came. Paul continued to thrust, slower now, gentler, squeezing the last of his cum out of his balls.

At last he pulled out. My arse was raw my pussy was still on fire. We collapsed on to the bed, holding each other close, letting our bodies recover.

Eventually Paul got up, removed the condom from his now diminished member and made his way to the shower. I cleaned myself up after him and then we went to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning we made love once more. Slower this time for we knew that after this it would be goodbye. I clung on to him as he came, holding him tight with tears in my eyes knowing that once again we were to be apart. We had breakfast and then we said goodbye, Paul heading back to the airport, me heading home back to Craig.

I guess that should have been the end of it but it wasn't. Paul has been back a few times since then and every time he is I manufacture another conference that I have to go to. I'm pretty sure Craig doesn't suspect a thing. If anything he has it even better now than before. The excitement arising from my illicit encounters with Paul have added a zest to our sex life that I hadn't even known was missing. My sudden wantonness turns Craig on immensely and he is now able to experiment more. Me I get the best of both worlds, a loving, caring, satisfying husband and a lover who fucks my brains out two or three times a year to keep things from growing stale. What more could I possibly ask for?

12