Inviting Thomas

Story Info
Husband wants best friend to photograph wife.
4.9k words
4.36
115.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers

My name is Sarah, and I am addicted to sex. There, I admit it. I wasn't always, you know? I didn't even like sex up until about three years ago. That's when my life changed. I had been dating my husband, Scott, about a year and we had been intimate probably a handful of times. Then one night Scott said he wanted a favor. When I asked what, I was sure he wanted me to give him head. However, he shocked me by saying, "I want to eat you out and only stop when I want to." Up until this point I always made him stop after just a few quick licks of my pussy, basically just enough to help lubricate me for sex. I was very uncomfortable with being exposed so blatantly even to my boyfriend, but I consented to his request. At first I was uncomfortable, but as he continued kissing and licking, I soon felt my temperature rise. As I was nearing orgasm Scott stopped licking, quickly changed positions, and began fucking me so hard the house shook. Not long after he slid into my wet pussy I was cumming on his dick. That was the first time I had ever cum from sex. Ever since then I have craved sex.

That night made me a different person. Scott and I got married a short time later and have continued to enjoy a healthy if even a little kinky sex life. I am no longer shy, and willing to try anything, which leads me to the events of just a couple of months ago. Scott and I had already posted pictures of us on the internet, but it seemed we wanted to go a step further than before. He soon suggested that we have someone take pictures of us to post that way we could both be in them. My pussy got damp as I thought about having someone in the room taking pictures while we fucked, so I agreed to it on the condition that the photographer was someone we knew and trusted. Scott flashed me a sly little smile as he said he had the perfect person in mind. He suggested his best friend Thomas. Thomas is six foot tall, handsome, and has one of those personalities that makes a girl weak in the knees. Soon thoughts of him seeing me naked then watching me fuck Scott appeared in my mind. Just the idea was starting a fire in my pussy. I knew then and there that I wanted to try it. To my disappointment though, Scott didn't bring it up again after the initial conversation.

About two weeks later Scott and I had planned to take a weekend away to go to the city. As we were packing our bags to leave the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, and I was happy to see Thomas's name.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello Sarah."

"Hey, Thomas. What's up?" I responded.

"Not much," Thomas replied. "Is Scott around?"

"Yeah, he's in the bedroom packing. I'll get him for you Thomas."

"How many times have I told you? Call me Tommy," Thomas said.

"Oh, I know it's just that Thomas sounds sexier," I replied before I even knew what I was saying.

Thomas paused before answering, "Well if that's the case than you can call me Thomas as much as you want, but I have to warn you, it might go to my head knowing that every time you say my name you are thinking it is sexy."

As always I didn't know when to keep my mouth shut and replied, "It's not the name, but when I think about you and how sexy you are, Tommy would just detract from that."

"Oh so it's me that you think is sexy. I wonder what Scott would think of that?" Tommy joked. "Don't you think he would be jealous knowing that you think I am sexy? I bet it would be worse if he knew just how hot I think you are."

"Now you are making fun of me, and lying too."

"Why? Because I think you are sexy too?" Thomas asked. "If you can keep a secret, I always thought Scott got lucky to have married such a beautiful woman, and yes, it's true I think you are very sexy."

Shocked, I mumbled, "Thank you. I'll get Scott for you."

I quickly took the phone in to the bedroom as thoughts of Thomas and I fucking soon entered my head. This was too much. Having him take pictures was one thing, but now knowing he thought I was hot, I realized I wanted his cock. What would Scott do if he found out? Would he be mad, or would it turn him on. I just didn't know. He was always the kinky one in our relationship, coming up with new things to try, and wanting to experiment more than me. Admittedly I usually liked the ideas he brought to the bedroom and requested them again and again, but it was still usually his ideas.

As Scott talked to Thomas I stood in the doorway admiring his short but handsome build. He is 5'10" with a tanned athletic body. He is not one of those overly muscular guys, but he does keep fit and in shape. His eyes and hair are dark brown, and he has more than a few tattoos visible when he takes his shirt off. Not so many that he looks like a biker or a rock star, but enough to show how much he once partied. I think we look good together; all of our attributes seem to match. I am 5'8" with brown hair a shade lighter than his. My tan is hard worked for in tanning beds, where as his just comes naturally from being in the sun. I am not athletic, but I am not out of shape either. I keep trim, and don't have any complaints with my body. My favorite part is my breasts, while Scott likes my ass most.

As I thought about how well Scott and I fit together, I realized that I loved him very much, and I didn't want to lose him by having sex with his best friend. So that was that. As my mind drifted back to the present, I began to listen to my husband talk.

"No, no, I insist." Pause "I'm sure she would love for you to come." Pause "I'm sure. So we'll call when we get in town. Okay here she is bye." I listened to Scott say just before he handed me the phone with a big smile on his face.

"Hello," I said as I left Scott to finish his packing and took the phone to the other room.

"Hey Sarah," Thomas said, "about earlier, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm really sorry."

"No it's fine Thomas. I was just shocked that you felt the same way, and I guess it got me thinking a little too vividly. Nothing to worry about. By the way, what did you and Scott talk about?" I asked.

"He is insisting I meet you guys in the city for the weekend. He wants me to crash in your hotel room with you guys. I tried to say 'no,' but he wouldn't listen. I won't come if you are uncomfortable with it or just want to be alone with your husband."

"You know I was hoping to dress up and go out to the clubs for some dancing, but you know Scott doesn't like to dance, so you coming would be a great idea. That way he can relax at the bar while we are on the dance floor. I just hope you can handle staying in our room with us. I have to warn you, I get kind of horny after a good night of dancing with a sexy man," I commented coyly.

I could tell Thomas was smiling as he said, "Trust me I will probably be horny to, so we will be in the same boat. Do me a favor though, don't dress to sexy. If you do I may get a little too worked up."

Smiling to myself, I replied, "I'll see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises."

After that Thomas and I said goodbye, and I went to the bedroom to find Scott finishing packing his bags. Without saying a word, I moved the bags off the bed. As Scott turned to me to ask what I was doing, I roughly pushed him backwards so that he fell to a sitting position on the bed. As Scott looked up at me smiling, I lowered myself to my knees, and unzipped his pants. Slowly reaching through the opening in his boxers, I pulled his quickly hardening cock out. I gave it a couple of strokes with my hands as I lowered my head to his lap and took his exposed dick to my lips. Still without saying a word I began to kiss the engorged head. Soon Scott was moaning and begging for me to suck his cock. Being the good wife that I am, I quickly took him between my lips and sucked him all the way to the back of my throat. As I continued sucking him his moaning became louder, and his hips began to buck. I moved my hands and mouth up and down his shaft until I knew he was about to explode. When he told me he was about to cum, I quickly stopped sucking his cock, and stripped off my shirt and bra. Scott then began stroking himself until his cock erupted cum into the air and all over my tits.

"Wow that was nice. What was that for?" Scott asked.

"No reason," I said matter of factly. Without even wiping his cum off my tits I stood put my bra and shirt back on, and turned to leave. Scott just sat on the edge of the bed staring at me as I left, but when I got to the door, I turned to look over my shoulder and said, "Don't forget to pack the camera."

*****

The next day Scott and I were driving to the city when he asked me if the reason I sucked him off the day before was because of something that Thomas and I had talked about on the phone. Not knowing how to respond I told him the truth about how Thomas and I thought each other were sexy and how we were looking forward to going to the clubs. Scott then asked if I was comfortable enough to let Thomas take pictures of us having sex. I told him we would have to see. As we discussed the chances of our next kinky act happening that weekend, Scott was sure not to pressure me, but he said we could do whatever I wanted, and if that was more than pictures he would be fine with it. The more he said the more I knew he wanted to go even further than just taking pictures. The whole ride I kept thinking about what Thomas would be like in bed if I were to let it go that far. I didn't know if I could do it, but the thought was sure making my pussy wet.

When we got to the hotel Scott and I checked into our suite and started unpacking. Scott's cell phone rang just as we were finishing up. As he answered I began undressing to take a shower. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water. While I was letting the water heat up Scott came into the bathroom and told me that Thomas had just gotten to the hotel and he was coming up to the room. He then suggested I flash a little skin to Thomas when I got out of the shower. With that he left me to my shower and went to wait on his best friend's arrival.

I enjoyed the hot spray of my shower, taking the time to shave my legs and pubic hair. As I shaved my pussy hair completely off, I thought what it might feel like to have Thomas lick my now bald pussy. As my thoughts circled around the idea I slowly slid my hand to my aching pussy. Massaging the front of my pussy with the heel of my palm I began sliding my middle finger past my lips and into slippery slit. I soon added another finger and quickened the pace of my masturbation. I don't know if it was the hot spray of water on my body, the vigorous assault of fingers on my pussy, or the thought of Thomas, my husband's best friend, fucking me, but I soon began cumming so hard me knees got weak. Still, I didn't let up; I just kept fingering my spasming pussy. Within seconds, my knees gave out all together and I fell to the shower floor. As I sat there with the water splashing all around my quivering naked body, Scott opened the door and asked if I was okay. I told him I was and that he should go lay my clothes out. With a smirk he said okay and left, leaving the door open. I quickly finished my shower and dried myself wrapping a towel around my naked body. Then still flushed from my orgasm I walked out of the bathroom and into the front room of our suite.

There sitting on the couch talking with my husband was Thomas. As he saw me enter the room in nothing but a towel Thomas just stopped talking and gawked. I walked over to Thomas, smiling and said hello, as I bent to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When I bent over I could feel the air on my exposed ass and pussy from where my towel was riding up. Almost immediately I heard Scott inhale sharply as he viewed my exposed flesh. After lingering with my arms around Thomas for just a second longer than normal, I stood up and turned to my husband. As I walked to Scott and bent over to give him a kiss, I heard a similar inhale of breath now coming from Thomas. As I kissed Scott passionately, I reveled in the thought of the view I was showing off.

Breaking our kiss, I asked, "Did you set out my clothes?"

"Yeah, I even asked Thomas's opinion."

"Really?" I commented while looking over my shoulder at Thomas. Then turning back to look my husband in the eye, I asked, "And what panties did you pick out for me?"

"I figured I would let you pick those, and leave it as a surprise for later," he responded with a smile.

"Okay boys, why don't you go down to the bar while I get ready? I will meet you there in half an hour."

*****

Scott and Thomas had picked out a sexy little jean skirt and purple blouse that showed my cleavage well for me to wear. The skirt barely covered the bottom of my butt and the top was a dressier looking tube top that showed off my 36C tits. When it came to panties I decided that they would have to be comfortable if I was going to be wearing them during dinner and dancing. So I made my decision and got dressed.

As I walked into the hotel bar both Scott and Thomas stopped talking and stared. When I got to the table, they both told me how beautiful I looked. I in turn complimented them by telling them I was the lucky one, having not one but two handsome dates for the evening.

After we each had one more drink, we got a cab and headed to dinner. When we got to the restaurant, Scott excused himself to the restroom, leaving me alone with Thomas.

"Do you really like my outfit," I asked.

"Oh yeah, I do. I just wish I knew what panties you picked out?"

"That's a surprise. I'm sure you will find out sooner or later. By the way did you happen to see my pussy, when I was talking to Scott in just my towel?"

Not able to meet my eyes, Thomas replied, "I'm sorry, but yes. I didn't really mean to stare, I just couldn't help it."

"I told you Thomas, I'm fine with the attention. As a matter of fact, I have a question. Did you notice how red and swollen my pussy was? Could you see that from behind?"

"Yeah, I did. It was so sexy," Thomas replied getting over his shyness.

"Well, I have a confession." I said. "That's because I had just fingered myself to a mind blowing orgasm in the shower. You wanna know what I was thinking about? I was thinking about you."

Shocked, Thomas looked like he was about to reply, but Scott came back to the table before he could get anything out. As we ate, our dinner the three of us chatted, talking about work and various other things. After dinner we relaxed at our table drinking for another half hour. When we got up to leave I realized that I was a little tipsy. I had not had that many drinks, but unfortunately I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. I couldn't wait to get to the club so I could dance a little of it out of my system.

As we entered the club we found a table close to the waitress station and sat down. When the waitress came we ordered another round, then Thomas excused himself to the restroom. After he left, Scott told me how hot I looked and said he was sure Thomas felt the same way. He then reassured me that we could do anything I wanted and he would be supportive. That meant anything or nothing, and he wouldn't get mad either way. I told him thank you and that he should let me know if I go too far. About that time Thomas returned to the table. I reached into my purse and pulled our camera out. I snapped a couple of pics of Scott and Thomas then Thomas took a couple of Scott and me.

When we were done, Scott said, "Wait I don't have any of you two." Complying with his request I move around the table to stand next to Thomas. "I can't get a good shot, you better move closer. No, maybe, yeah I got an idea. Sit on his lap."

At this point I didn't care who was watching, my husband had just given me permission to sit on Thomas's lap and I wasn't going to pass it up just because my short skirt might flash half the bar. I turned to sit on his lap and sure enough my skirt road up. I am sure that quite a few people were getting a good view, including my husband. After Scott took his first picture, I noticed two things. First, Thomas had moved his left hand to hold me at the hip and his right had moved around me to rest on my bare right thigh. The Second thing I noticed was that his dick had gotten hard and was now pushing up against my bottom. I could feel Thomas moving his hips ever so slightly. Just then I noticed Scott getting ready to take a second picture so without a word I slowly spread my legs, not only showing my inner thighs, but also giving him a clear view of my pussy. He quickly snapped the pic and I closed my legs again. Even though the pictures were done I didn't want to get up, but I reluctantly did. I didn't know how long I could sit on that hard cock without losing my mind and I didn't want to find out.

I could tell Scott found out my surprise underwear was no underwear when he looked at the display screen of the camera. The look he made was almost comical. At that point I excused myself to powder my nose. When I got back to the table, I saw Thomas hand the camera back to Scott.

"Did you like our pictures," I asked Thomas.

"Yes I did."

"What about my choice in panties? You had to have noticed. Did you like that too?"

"I think you made a great choice. Besides why cover something so beautiful."

"Thank you Thomas."

"You're welcome. You want to dance?" Thomas asked, before turning to Scott and saying, "You don't mind if I dance with Sarah, do you?"

I looked at Scott hoping he would consent. "Yes, as long as you two don't keep worrying about me. I really don't care if or how you dance, I just want to have a good time, and I want you two to have a good time as well."

"Great!" Thomas said rising, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the dance floor.

*****

As we danced I could feel Thomas grinding his hard on against me. At one point I was turned facing our table, and he was behind me pushing his stiffness against my ass with both of his arms around me. One encircled my waist pulling my hips tight against him, while the other wound around my other side so he could have his hand on my breast. As he massaged my boob and tweaked my nipple through my blouse, he nuzzled his lips to my neck and ear lobe giving me gentle licks and kisses that sent shock waves through my body.

I was entranced, grinding my ass against Thomas while I stared intently at my husband who was still sitting at our table. As Scott stared back at me, he smiled and took out the camera. Soon he was discretely taking pictures. When Thomas noticed him he got bolder taking his hand from my waist and moving it to the front hem of my skirt. Slowly he raised my skirt showing my pussy to anyone in the crowded bar who was looking our way. Then after exposing my horny pussy he used his other hand to pull my top down revealing my tits. Scott snapped pictures furiously for a few seconds before I righted my top and Thomas released my skirt. I walked back to the table as Thomas left for the restroom. When Scott saw Thomas head to the restroom he got up to go as well. As we passed each other, he grabbed me, pulled me close, and kissed me hard.

Back at the table I took the camera out and started looking at the pictures. There were more than I thought. Apparently Scott had been taking pictures most of the time we were dancing. From the way we were dancing, I'm sure many of the other bar goers assumed we were a couple. The pictures all showed us close together in sexy poses. As I fiddled with the camera I decided to take some more pictures. Sticking the camera under the table, between my spread legs, I snapped a couple of quick shots. One of the bartenders was walking my way as I did this and seeing the flash under the table must have shocked him, because he stumbled while he was navigating the busy bar.

Leaning in close, he said, "Excuse me maam. I don't want to ruin your night, but when the gentlemen return to the table, maybe you folks should take your party to a more private location."

Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers
12