Involuntary Pleasure

Story Info
Doris Ballard finds herself enjoying an assault.
3.3k words
3.82
90.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother had always told her not to stray down dark alleyways. Doris Ballard knew she should listen, but the lure of the forbidden always tempted her. In this case it was merely a shortcut to an after work event. Doris had lived in the inner city for many years and was used to the environment, actually having tuned out the inherent dangers as many younger people do. The 19 year old girl was deep into the alley and quite oblivious.

Thus it was, when the large hand clamped over her mouth and a burly arm wrapped around her waist trapping her arms against her sides that she was completely surprised. As though she weighed nothing, she was lifted and carried into the darkened building. Its opened door looked out into the filthy alley where she had been walking. As she was carried the hand attached to the strong arm around her shifted up and groped her breast through her clothes. She panicked and began to kick. The man carrying her didn't seem to notice. His large fingers picked out her nipple through her shirt and bra and began lightly pinching, pulling and rolling it.

Doris sucked air in through her nostrils. The stink of the unwashed man...or was it this building? infiltrated her nose and filled her with revulsion. Her heart pounded in her chest, fear coursed throughout her being. The way the man was fondling her, she was certain he intended to use her sexually. Rape. She had only kissed her boyfriend and done some petting with him, he had never gone further than that.

She was carried into another room and down some stairs, taking her below street level, through a long passage and finally into a large room. It was a boiler room, the chill of the early spring air and the chilled damp of being underground was replaced here with an almost oppressive heat. The door closed with a solid thud. The hand left her mouth and locked the door with a loud click. Doris immediately screamed.

When she ran out of breath, she heard the deep rumbling voice in her ear, "Scream all you want, girlie, no one can hear you from here. Besides, I like it."

As he dropped her, Doris landed on her feet and stumbled forward. She looked around. A single bare lightbulb illuminated the room and cast stark shadows behind every small object. The boiler and piping occupied one side of the room. A small desk and chair stood near the door and a well used mattress, not apparently filthy or vermin ridden as she half expected resided in the corner with several pillows and blankets covering it. In another corner were some cleaning supplies for a janitor. She rushed over and grabbed a broom. Holding it like a baseball bat, she turned and looked at her assailant.

He was a large black man, once obviously an athlete, now a shadow of his former self, yet still impressively large. His large belly protruded from under his shirt revealing his navel. The hair on his head was peppered with gray, obviously well into his 40s or more. He wore stained and dirty jeans with tattered work boots.

She swung at him with the broom. He didn't even move aside. It impacted on his upper arm with a dull thud. "Ow", he said with absolutely no inflection in his voice. It was almost mocking. His big hand lashed out and grabbed the broom handle and wrenched it from her hands.

She tried to run around him to get to the door but she didn't run far enough around and his massive paw latched onto her arm and pulled her to him. He held her up and looked her over. A grin split his dark face and he said, "You a nice little treat for me! Take your clothes off." His speech was accented with a light southern drawl.

"No. Please let me go, I won't tell!", she begged.

"No, yo're mine now. I am gonna use you something fierce! Don't worry, I won't hurt you though."

His hand clasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Though she struggled, his strength was too great for her. She was quickly stripped of her shirt leaving her in her bra, jeans and shoes. He pushed his big sausage-like fingers under the top of her bra and grabbed one cup. Using his grip and only the strength of his fingers he broke the cloth joining the two cups together. The other cup sprang free exposing her 34D breast. He spun her and pulled the bra, dragging it down her arms. Her boyfriend never treated her like this, he was always considerate and kind stopping when she said no...something about this was almost enjoyable.

The big fingers squeezed her breasts, her nipples hardened despite the heat. Holding her breast in one hand, he slipped his arm behind her back and supported her as he bent her backwards. His grin widened as he leaned down. His mouth opened further and as his mouth engulfed her entire breast his hand slid down to her tight stomach.

His cheeks hollowed as he applied suction to her tit. She could feel it, it was...strange. Then his tongue flicked across her nipple, toying with the erect nub of flesh. She gasped. This wasn't supposed to feel good. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed, futilely, His mouth was playing with her firm young breast. His tongue pushed down and twirled around on it as he continued to suck with his entire mouth. Then slowly, in vast contrast to the sensations she had already been experiencing, he brought his jaws together, rasping his teeth over her pale white skin. Slowly, she watched in morbid fascination, his lips released the mound of flesh. Gradually, her aerola became visible as his teeth and lips closed around her nipple. He suckled at it, almost painfully. His teeth bit down, firmly, but not enough to break skin.

"NO! Please that hurts!" It did, hurt, but not as much as she let on. This was new to her. Her boyfriend would never bite. It was very...erotic. He pulled at her skin, teeth tugging and stretching the nipple. A bolt of pleasure ran through her. "No" she cried out, less persuasively. He let go and nibbled around the underside of her breast while a roaming hand rolled an erect nipple between two huge fingers.

A tear rolled down from the corner of her eye. The good girl that still had control of her actions and mind screamed silently in protest as the body was slowly, almost lovingly, defiled. She wanted her virginity to go with someone she loved, not to a rapist.

His lips took her other nipple in and pulled, distending it further than she thought it could go. Then he moved, gently kissing his way over her chest. He kissed her shoulders, lips parting and briefly sucking and nibbling the skin there. With excruciating patience, he drifted to her neck and kissed the bare alabaster skin. Slowly her breathing increased as her arousal, unwilling though it was, grew. Her hands shifted to his chest and continued to try to push him away. "Please," she murmured, "no." Her heart rate increased under the tender kisses, his roaming hand slid down her torso and over her jeans forcing itself between her thighs. There it rubbed at her pussy through her clothes. The denim creating an oddly detached sensation of her lips and clitoris being rubbed. She tried to shut her legs, but his hand was already there. "No!" she cried quietly. She started squirming and wriggling, trying to escape from his grasp. His face went back to her breasts and he clasped a nipple between lips and teeth, biting just hard enough to make his point. She cried out in pain. He smiled, white teeth showing gripping her nipple. He laughed with it clenched in his teeth.

"Take this as a warning girl, this pain is nothing compared to what you will get if you keep up."

"Ok, ok, please don't hurt me." Maybe it would be better to cooperate for now. She could look for a chance to escape when he is more distracted.

His hand, the one rubbing her crotch, slid up and began unbuttoning her jeans. With an almost sinister "ziiiiiiiiiiiip" her zipper was pulled down and he began the process of relieving Doris of her pants...

He pulled her pants down, the jeans bunching around her knees. The big man continued to pull, the denim leaving scrapes along her slim legs. He pull, dragging the jeans over her shoes where they caught firmly. He looked down at Doris's legs and the panties covering her most private areas. He smiled, white teeth shining in his dark face. The big man stood. He dropped his jacket and in one smooth move, pulled his shirt over his head. He was big, obviously once well muscled, he had not quite gone to pot. His massive frame was covered with a layer of fat that comes from not working out, but his musculature was obviously still well in tact.

Doris watched him, heart pounding in her chest, breasts heaving with the exertion of her struggle. She knew it would take longer for her to work her jeans off or back on than it would take him to be on her. Her breast bore the red marks from his teeth. That hurt, but he had not really exerted any force. He kicked his shoes off, heavy work shoes discolored from long use, and with his foot tossed them across the room. This revealed his dirty socks, holes punctuating statement his attire had made. He stood over her, sweat starting to bead on his body. He unbuttoned his pants, slid them down and pulled his feet from them.

Doris's eyes widened. His underwear, tighty-whities as some called them, seemed impossibly stretched. The bulge caused by his member was more than impressive. It was almost frightening, as was the wet spot on them near what had to be the tip of his penis. He reached down, into her inverted jeans and pulled her shoes from her feet. These too, flew across the room, joining his shoes over by the door. Almost gently, with one hand, he finished removing her jeans. The blue denim slid off her legs and feet and she was left there wearing her ankle socks and panties. Casually, he tossed them across the room.

A single tear rolled from the corner of Doris's eye as her legs were spread and the giant black man slid in between them. Slowly he lowered himself down. His warm, sweaty skin contacting her own cool, pale skin. She was like a small child beneath him. His face approached hers, his big wide nose traced it's way over the side of her face and he inhaled deeply as his nose made it's way into her hair. His big lips took her earlobe between them and gently sucked. All the while, his massive, underwear-clad member was rubbing her panty covered pussy. It felt good. Doris was ashamed. He had completed cowed her and didn't even need to hold her down or pin her hands. She had submitted.

His lips moved to her neck and sucked. Slowly sliding down to her shoulder, he hit a spot that sent shivers through her body. He sensed her pleasure and sucked at that point again, grinding high mammoth cock into her mound at the same time. She let out a small gasp. Doris was becoming aroused and she couldn't stop it. Her vagina was becoming wet, her own lubrication beginning to seep to her underwear. Another tear rolled down her face as the reality of her situation came raging home. She was going to be used. Raped. Sexually taken, with or without her consent. And she was going to physically enjoy it.

Her hands moved to his chest as though to push him away. He was far to heavy for her to move. To him, her efforts were little more than a pleasurable massage. Her body temperature rose slightly. Her heart rate increased, his own body temperature invaded her body and her arousal climbed. The obscenely huge member, held at bay by only a few thin scraps of cloth, was getting harder and his grinding more insistent. Doris's body sighed with the pleasure as her mind reeled.

The massive negro picked himself off of her, stood and divested himself of his underwear. His enormous tool hung low, partially hard. His cock and large balls framed by black kinky and curly pubic hair. He knelt down over her again, the tip of his member lightly brushing her leg. His hand reached out, and almost tenderly, wiped away the tears that had escaped her eyes. His hand moved to his mouth and he licked the salty tears from his fingers.

He sighed in satisfaction and looked over his prize. She lay there quietly, chest rising and falling with each breath. He took in the sight of her breasts and her erect nipples. His eyes slid down her body, calculating his intent with each inch of skin. She felt dirty. His gaze was as molesting as his hands and mouth had been. And as his cock would soon be. Finally, they came to rest upon her panties. He gazed upon them and a wide grin split his dark face, white teeth showing through like a beacon.

"You wet, girl! You gonna enjoy this!" He laughed at her, deepening her shame and humiliation. Imperceptibly, he nipples hardened just the slightest bit more and another trickle of fluids escaped her nether lips to accumulate in her panties. Goosebumps raised on her flesh as he announced her secret.

The big hands slid under her buttocks and grasped her panties. He pulled them under her and up her thighs. Submissively, she raised her legs for him. He pulled them from her and held them to his nose, inhaling her fragrance. His tongue darted to the crotch and slid over the moisture she had deposited there. "Mmmm, smells good, tastes better." he laughed again. Tossing her last garment aside his eyes traveled back down to the junction of her thighs. His eyebrows lifted.

"No hair! You shave or you ain't go any yet?"

"I don't have any." she meekly replied.

His hand plunged in between her legs and the big fingers ran over her lips, parting them slightly and becoming coated with her juices. He moved it up over her bare and smooth mound, rubbing it with four fingers as his thumb ground into her clit. Pleasure coursed through her body. She bit her lip. She didn't want to enjoy this, but a whimper of pleasure escaped her. He smiled again. His thumb massaged the lump of flesh, the cluster of nerves that were so sensitive and provided so much pleasure. Her breathing increased and her lip slipped from between her teeth as he pushed her closer to an orgasm.

But not all the way. His hand withdrew. He leaned forward, his frame covering her again. The head of his cock trailed pre-cum, oozing from the tip, across her stomach. The shaft slid against her lips, the juice from her unfaithful pussy glazing the underside of that piece of meat and allowing it to slip almost effortlessly across her pussy and clit. He resumed grinding his now naked penis against her unclothed and unprotected vagina. He clit, hard and sensitive reacted as he expected. Sensations, beautiful, wondrous sensations shot throughout her body. The epicenter, Doris's Clitoris.

The pleasure, which in no way had even begun to subside, launched itself against her with a vengeance. She started to come, he throat making small, weak mewling noises that she tried to restrain. Unsuccessfully. Against her will, and almost on their own, her legs parted further and raised up slightly. Almost as if they were inviting this stranger to shove his baby-making cock into her fertile, drooling cunt. Her hands leapt to his big arms and held on as the full force of the climax crashed against her. At last she cried out, emptying her lungs in a chorus of incoherent pleasure.

Meanwhile, the gyrating pressure of his cock against her pelvis had performed as a makeshift pump and pushed more pre-cum from his cock. Her pale tummy was coated with the obscene substance, as was the head of the offending member.

He sat back on his knees and smiled at her. "Told you." he said. She nodded her acknowledgement. He stood and bending down, grasped her hair and pulled her to her knees. She moved rapidly and experienced only slight discomfort, yet the control he exerted over her was intoxicating. He moved in front of her and she came to look directly at his throbbing tool. Long, thick, full of viens, the big, dark phallus was messy. The head coated with his oozing juices and the underside of the shaft was slick with her lubrication. Almost distantly, as if she were only observing, she heard him say, "Suck it. Like a lollipop."

Doris's eyes widened at the command. She looked at the monster. The big, black, glistening member seemed to stare back at her with its single squinting eye. Her small hand, trembling, moved up and grasped the shaft. Her fingers did not even make it all the way around the thick piece of meat. Her moist eyes glanced up at the dark giant that stood over her, as if to beg to be excused from this task. She received nothing but a smile and a nod, as if to say, "go ahead". She blinked, squeezing another tear from her eyes.

She grasped it at the base as firmly as she could. In her hand she could feel it throbbing. His strong pulse echoed through her hand as it continued to increase in size and stiffness. Distantly, she wondered if it was going to hurt when he put it in her. She knew he was going to, he had told her.

Tentatively, she leaned in with her mouth open, ready to accept the massive penis into her mouth. Apparently, she was not moving quick enough. His big hands grasped her head, entwining themselves in her hair and he propelled his slick cock into her mouth. She was unprepared for the assault and he began to fuck her mouth. She opened as wide as possible, but still it seemed too thick for her. She felt the skin drag along her teeth. Apparently this didn't bother him as he continued to pump himself on her face, gradually feeding more of himself into the young woman.

She could taste his precum, slightly salty. There was another flavor there as well, and she wasn't certain what it was at first. Then realized that it was her own vaginal juices that had coated the underside of his member. He became more aggressive in feeding his cock to her and soon, she could feel the head hitting the back of her throat, her hand still held the base and there was still some real-estate between her hand and her lips. It was enormous.

He pumped her face for what seemed to be an eternity while she contented herself with gasping for breath through her nose on every backstroke. He made small grunting noises and occasionally muttered something under his breath as his large black pole plunged into her pale face time and again. Finally, though, he pulled himself from her mouth, cock well coated with saliva.

"I considered juicing all over your face and making swallow, but decided that you needed it inside you pussy. You gonna have my baby!" he laughed as he said this. Doris's heart sank. He was going to use her, probably keep her until he made her pregnant as well. He pushed her back down and grabbed her legs, one in each hand. Each massive hand completely encircled one of her thighs. He spread he legs and leaned down, positioning his face at her pussy.

The big pink tongue darted from his mouth and slid between the folds of her cunt...