Involved In Mom And Dad's Game

Story Info
I caught my mother in an embarrassing situation.
964 words
3.81
210k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers

It all started with an assembly of the teachers union.

I was 18 at that time and attended the final year of high school.

The last two lessons of the day were deleted, so I came home from school earlier that day. As soon as I made the first step into the house, I heard strange muffled sounds...following them to the living room, I was gratified by a view I won't ever forget: lying on the floor, tied up like a sausage, there was my mother!

She was completely naked, her arms were tied behind her back at the wrists and above the elbows, then tied to her upper body by ropes positioned above and below the elbows, her legs were tied at the ankles and above the knees, and finally there was a rope connecting her ankles to her wrists.

Several overlying pieces of tape covered her face from cheek to cheek and from nose to chin; I could see that beneath the tape her mouth was open as if something had been introduced within, in order to prevent mom from closing her lips.

Her body was completely covered in sweat that made her skin shiny.

She was struggling furiously and obviously trying to say something, though from her mouth it came out nothing but unintelligible moans. Her eyes were wide open and staring at me.

I just stood there, frozen and speechless, mesmerized by that vision.

I was recalled to reality by my dad calling my name...he came out from nowhere, ordering me to go to my room. He had to repeat is command twice before I was able to understand what he was saying. Moving like a robot, I walked to my room, closed the door behind me, and began to reflect on what had happened...

I was confused and anxious. I had just found my mother bound and gagged in our own house: had she been the victim of a burglary? Besides, I found her completely naked: had she been hurt?

She was covered in sweat as if she had struggled against her bindings for a long time: perhaps were they hidden close to our house, waiting for me and daddy to come out, living mom alone?

To stay there, without knowing what was going on in the next room, was a real torture...

However, I was beginning to calm down and to notice the many inconsistencies of my assumptions.

First of all, the house was in perfect order and nothing seemed to be missing; secondly it was such an incredible coincidence my father coming home at that very moment: no, he must have been at home since the beginning!

And, finally, mom's desperate mmmmmmpphhing: she was trying to recall his attention, to warn him that I was there!

So, what was going on?

I was beginning to consider other aspects of that event.

I had seen my mother naked. Of course I couldn't see much as she was lying face down, but what I had seen was giving me strange feelings. I was regretting not having had the opportunity to observe her longer.

Dad' s voice calling my name cut off my daydreaming. Mom and dad were waiting for me in the kitchen; mom was sitting on a chair, now wearing a bathrobe. Again I felt the regret!

With a calm voice dad asked me why I wasn't at school. I told him of the assembly. Mom hadn't said a word yet. She was sitting with her legs crossed and was obviously still naked under that robe. I was trying not to look at her directly. Trying to keep my eyes down, I found myself looking at her feet: her left leg was crossed over the right, her left foot dangling in the air. I noticed the arched sole, the slightly arched toes and the toenails: protruding, oval-shaped and lacquered red.

I began to feel again that strange sensations.

All of a sudden mom spoke, telling me that I needed to understand what I had seen.

So mom and dad explained to me how sometimes even the adults they want to play; nobody seemed to notice the fact that I was old enough to know of the existence of sexual games between consenting adults, but I didn't say anything. Dad told me that he liked to see mom tied and gagged; mom that she liked not being able to move or speak: she loved the feeling of helplessness. Neither of them had mentioned the fact that mom was naked, so I did it. There was a moment of awkward silence. Then mom took courage and explained that she liked the feeling of shame; I imagined how ashamed she must have been when I found her and felt a strange excitement. Dad ended the conversation saying that I was certainly old enough to understand that I should not talk about that "incident" to anyone.

I confirmed and told mom if I could ask her a question: I was curious to know what she had been gagged with. She answered that dad had stuffed her mouth with a pair of her pantyhose.

"Were they clean?", I asked. Strangely, at that point there was the longest pause of embarrassment until then, interrupted only when my mother said: "Ehm, no... I wore them for several days... purposely...".

I kept silent, so she went on: "I wanted my gag to have a disgusting smell and taste... it makes me feel even more humiliated". I don't even know why, but as I heard my mother talking about the smell and taste of her feet, I had an immediate erection!

A crazy idea crossed my mind: what would have happened if I had asked mom and dad to let me play with them?

To be continued

LuckySon
LuckySon
39 Followers