Ioan Gruffudd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

He came so close to me our noses almost touched. My breasts certainly hit his chest. "How about thanks? Or go to hell you filthy pervert of a caveman? Something, anything!"

I stepped aside. "All right. Next time, how about banana flavored lube?"

I walked past him, head held high, feeling I was winning at last. Then he grabbed me, jerked me back against him. "Damn it, you loved me once, you were in love with me, and I just made you fuck another man, in ways I doubt you ever thought you would. I'm bastard enough to never tell you who it was, make you always wonder. Say something!"

I threw his hands off me. "Damn it, I do not know what game you are playing. We had a fling, a good one too. But I have a life that doesn't concern you. I tried to walk away and save us a big scene. You're the one with the extortion and the sick games. Don't get angry at me because I don't want to play them!"

"I'm not angry at you," he said evenly and softly.

"What?" It came out harsher than I wanted it to.

"I said I'm not angry at you!" This was a shout and his jaw ticked before his voice softened back down. "I'm angry at me."

"Your issues, your problem."

"You don't have to be such a bitch."

"Oh, original. So Friday or Saturday, jerk?"

His jaw ticked again. "Saturday. Four o'clock. And Nicky?"

I stopped at the door with my hand on the flowers.

"I will strip you bare and you'll understand me. At long last."

I took the roses and left the key card, shaking my head as I shut the door behind me. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I kept the roses.

I'm an idiot.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers
12