Ioana Musca Ch. 04

Story Info
Gregory masters Ioana's mind as well as her body.
4.5k words
4.53
17.9k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4u2_nv
4u2_nv
10 Followers

Chapter 4: The Sex Slave Market's Master

Waking up this time was far more painful. The pain in her wrists was far worse than before, mostly because she was upright with her wrists bound above her head and her full weight pulling against them. She was on her knees on a bed, her legs bound apart towards either side of the bed.

"Awake? The fogginess will drift away in a few moments." He was playing with a knife as he lay on the bed between her legs looking up at her. "You look so lovely spread open for me. I will first teach you what real pleasure is and how to pleasure me. Every time you fight me you will receive a punishment. Some pain will heighten your senses, opening you for more of my touch, others can be quite damaging. You will find more enjoyment for yourself if you submit to my touch." He had sat up against her, touching her intimately as he slid his hands up under the dress.

"I'm not afraid of you." She said confidently, picking up where she had left off in breaching his subconscious. As long as he was touching her she could use her abilities against him. As long as she could concentrate she could learn all his secrets.

"No-not yet. But I have only just had you, and you have not yet learned to crave my touch." His hands kneaded her breasts, warming them as he got up on his knees in front of her, the knife lying on the side of the bed within easy reach for him. He was partially gentle but mostly determined, coaxing her body into a response as he kneaded her breasts with a little more force this time around. Heat shot through her, tightening her nipples, which he currently ignored as he watched the silk shift in time with his hands, her cleavage moving within the dress as he rubbed her. She scowled down at him, trying to concentrate now that they were alone in his quarters.

He pulled the loose concave pool of silk around her neckline down and twisted one breast up, revealing it. "I must say I quite like your attire." He said his lips teasing the nipple, his breath heating it as he spoke to her against it. His tongue flashed out, dabbing at it. "Don't fret, I'll cut the dress off you in a few moments, I'll let you see that it's my touch that will bring you to an orgasm." One hand dipped down to her crotch, rubbing against her slit, testing her wetness. He chuckled when she tried to buck her off, only succeeding to rub herself more firmly against him. She fought to hold herself out of her merge so that she could infiltrate his subconscious without revealing her presence within his mind, without leaving her vulnerabilities within his head.

"Let me go and I won't hold this against you." She warned,

"But I'm not hurting you-yet anyways." He said, "You're not quite heating up as I had hoped. Still fighting me, hmm?" He sucked on her nipple as he pushed a long finger inside her. "But I am the only man that has sampled the sweet nectar of your body, felt you blossom under my hands."

With a deft movement he sliced the hem of the gown, shortening the silk to upper thigh length. He easily sliced the back panel, enjoying the view of draping black silk panels held together by slips of silk on either side of her, revealing a good deal of bare skin. From his position he could see the entrance to her sweet kitty as the skirt covered her vision of herself, but not his. She didn't know that he had already had another slave shave her in preparation for him. She would find out soon enough. He smiled as her eyes narrowed in anger. "But you enjoyed my touch so much earlier."

"Rapist." She spat, "Murderer. Criminal." Her eyes challenged fire as he stroked her thighs. His own eyes narrowed in anger and he smacked her on the hood covering her clit. She bucked, pulling at the shackles holding her arms.

She was already using his touch against him, concentrating subconsciously to work on reading his mind while denying him access to hers-it was a very slow process but it would protect her and he would have no idea she was in his head. She needed information and fast, the names of the biggest players in the market, locations, and where he stored information that would lead to his downfall and the eventual downfall of the entire operation. Anything and everything she could get.

"Watch your tongue, slave." He threatened as his hands continued their gentle caress, from her bare feet up to her upper thighs, just teasing the bottom of her outer lips with the backs of his fingers before sliding back down. "If you please me well enough I will be the only man you need touch."

"No man." She said softly, focusing within on her goal, not that she found any comfort in the memories she sorted through.

"What?"

"No real man has touched me. And that includes you-even if you take me ag-" She cried out when he pinched her clit, twisting it. His look was angry and he didn't release the pressure as he suckled at her breast again. He had to hold her still against him as she was trying to writhe in her bonds. The difference between the pain in her clit and the pleasure on her breast confused her body and angered her. Then he bit down on her nipple, somewhat hard. She cried out again, cringing and bucking, completely unable to focus on the mental task at hand. He laughed and let go.

"Keep telling me I'm not a man and I'll prove the point before your ready-and I'll enjoy every scream of pain you make." He threatened. She breathed hard in anger but she was silent, refocusing again. She had a mission and she would not fail. There were too many people who would continue to suffer if she didn't get enough information. She had to begin the bond with him all over again, a slow forceful probing until his subconscious allowed her entrance.

"I thought so. Now maybe we can have a more civil conversation, and get back to your first lesson. Which was supposed to be pleasure without pain. For now anyways." He continued his smooth strokes on her long legs, ever so softly brushing against her outer lips and the hood covering her clit. His subconscious was almost ready to allow her access in again when he suddenly sat up pressing his face under her skirt. She gasped, forgetting her purpose as his fingers opened her outer lips and his lips kissed her inner lips. She felt him smile against her most intimate area as his tongue darted out to trace the edges of her outer lips, his fingers holding her outer lips apart as he massaged the inner crease where her legs joined the outer lips. It was a good thing she was on her knees, she wouldn't have been able to stay standing.

"You are so sensitive." He whispered, warm breathe against even warmer skin. She shivered. "So primed for my every touch. So much passion within you. I will teach you how to embrace it." He licked at the skin just below her clit. She tensed, holding her reaction from her. He only chucked, circling the nub as the hood receded, readying her for him. She tried to concentrate on her mission but found herself unable as his skillful tongue explored her little kitty, eliciting low moans from her as she shifted her hips against him. Blood flowed and with it heat and enhanced sensation. Her outer lips stayed open on their own, allowing his hands to cup her perky butt cheeks, holding her pressed against his mouth.

He flicked his tongue at her clit once, twice, holding her as she bucked against him, waiting in between so she would be attune to the smallest movements of his tongue. His lips closed around the tender bud in a sweet kiss as he began to circle her clit again, building anticipation. He leaned back just far enough to blow cool air against her warmth, feeling the shiver of pleasure that traveled along her body, tensing her cheeks for a moment before continuing the motion with his tongue.

She gasped as he rubbed the flat of his tongue against the clit, lapping at it heavily. His teeth closed on it softly before his lips closed and he began to suckle. She bucked heartily, held immobile by his hands. She looked down, all she could see was his hairline peeking out from under her cropped skirt. She cooed soft cries turning into muttered moans as the pressure increased and she felt herself becoming wet for him. He released her with a final lick and leaned back, his hands holding her knees gently, his lips wet and glistening in the morning light.

"Lovely. Like the petals of a flower, tender and full of life." He grinned, grabbing the knife. She sucked in a fearful breath as he sat up once more, trailing the back of the cold blade up her thigh, under her dress until his arm snaked up between her breasts, the blade tip coming up under her chin. But his eyes were calm. She shivered as he shifted the blade. In one smooth swoop he pulled his hand back, shredding the dress down the middle, leaving her bare to his inspection. He quickly cut the straps holding the dress on her and smooth silk floated around her bare legs before he gently retraced her skin with the back edge of the knife until he lay flat watching her, the knife hovering at the top of her thigh.

He breathed deep, the air scented with the arousal he had solicited out of her with his masterful tongue. He watched her eyes as he licked his lips. "Ready for round two?" He wasn't touching her so she couldn't work on forcing his mind to reveal his secrets to her. But he would be soon. She just needed to get what she could before he distracted her, before he could break the mental bond. She said nothing in answer.

"Your nipples harden under my stare."

"It's cold." Was her quiet response but he shook his head.

"Anticipation swells within you. But not fear." His eyes traveled to meet hers. "You think I won't cut you?"

"Not unless I force your hand."

"Very good slave."

"My name is Ioana."

"Ioana." He purred her name, grinning between her legs. "Please me and I will call out your name when I'm buried within you. I want to hear mine from your lips. Try it." He traced a delicate circle against her thigh, bringing the tip of the blade closer to the center of her.

"Greg." She said. He shook his head. "Gregory Voscherro." She whispered.

He flipped the knife in a smooth motion so that he held the blade carefully and the hilt was against her thigh. He trailed it up across her belly and on her legs as he slowly sat up, watching her eyes as his tongue darted in between her legs. The handle continued caressing her, her rear, the backs of her thighs, her calves, in long slow winding trails.

His tongue had more purposeful direction, flicking repeatedly at her clit as his fingers had earlier until she trembled above him, gripping the ropes than held her wrists. His tongue trailed down to taste her juices, lapping at the entrance, circling once more. She growled, feeling him smile against her again as his gentle caresses won over her mind as well as her body. She struggled against her body, against him, trying to focus. Finally gaining shaky entrance into his subconscious without his notice. She shuddered as his tongue pressed into her, darting against the inside entrance of the secret of her femininity.

He flicked his tongue against the base of the entrance of her sweet tunnel and was rewarded with a heady moan and a wet rush of juice. "You like that huh?" He did it again. She jerked within her bonds, not yet willing to show him her abilities even to release herself. A few more times had her practically melting in his arms, fraying any concentration she may have had to threads as easily as he had torn her dress from her. He buried his face against her, shoving his tongue within her and bathing the inner walls of her tunnel with the pressure of his tongue darting in and out of her. She bucked against him as he wrapped one arm around her, holding the knife still.

He pinched her butt cheek and she looked down meeting his eyes as he pressed against her, rubbing his face so that his nose hit her clit. Her mouth framed a perfect 'O' and high pitched whines came out of her throat. He masterfully seduced her kitty as well as he gently seduced her mind before drawing back enough to speak, running the handle of the blade up and down along her inner lips.

"Beg for more." He commanded in quiet tones.

"I-" She shook her head. His gaze sharpened.

"I'll put one end of this knife in you, your next words dictate which end."

"Please." She pleased, the handle rubbing hard against her clit, flicking the tender nub in a quick rhythm. "More. Please." She gasped.

"Who?"

"Gregory. Please, give me more." He rubbed the handle against the opening of her hole as she tensed.

"Relax." He hissed as he inserted the handle an inch, pulling it out only to insert it two inches, out again, then three. She held her breath as tremors shook her. He knew he had built her to the edge, and he was slowly driving her insane. But she was so sensitive, so needy. She was quite the rare prize indeed. And she was all his. He pushed the knife handle in all the way, careful with the blade he rotated the handle inside her. She gasped then gave a small cry, her insides weeping around the ergonomically shaped handle. He massaged her fluids around her, down to her crack.

"No please." She begged.

"Relax. It will only hurt if you don't relax." He rubbed the small star with a finger, pressing against her. "Push out, slightly. Like that." He kept the knife handle moving slowly inside her as he worked a digit into her rear entry, his thumb rubbing the lower edge of her kitty hole, driving her crazy. When his finger was fully inside her, he began working it in and out of her, stretching her around him. Whenever she tightened he would whisper to her to relax. Then he worked two fingers inside her tight rear, pivoting them to stretch her open.

The motion of this thumb was steady, building tension in tune with the movements of the knife handle, making her gasp and moan in pleasure, but it wasn't strong enough to allow her release. Her mind whirled in her head, her heart pounding, her skin slick. His own erection was throbbing in his pants. He could feel his own heartbeat reflected there. Her head had fallen back. Carefully he slid out from between her legs until he was behind her, the rhythm of the handle steady within her. He rubbed his penis against her collecting her juices.

"Push again." He said from behind her, his head curling over her shoulder. He pressed himself into her as she cried out softly, her breath coming in stuttered as he slowly pushed inch by inch until finally the head of his cock was buried within her. "Good girl." He cooed, rewarding her with his fingers around the handle, tracing her wetness from around the handle up to her clit and back. She almost sobbed her need, her mind entirely focused on the movements of his fingers. He rocked softly against her rear, gaining a little more entrance each time as she dripped onto him, his fingers working slow magic on her, always coming close but not touching her clit.

He started to build a rhythm rocking against her rear until finally he was thrusting into her rear in time with the knife handle. She was bucking, never having felt so full, the knife making sloppy sounds as it moved within her, but he was still careful of the wide blade now wet with her slickness. He licked at her shoulder, leaving kisses along her skin as he picked up speed. "Don't you dare come without me." She fought down the waves of pleasure, holding tightly as he grunted behind her. "You're so tight, I can't stand it." He grunted. He left the knife in slow tortuous tempo as he sped his cock up even more, his hips causing her butt cheeks to jiggle as he slammed into them. He was getting close, excited by her sensitivity in a way he hadn't been with anyone else before, flaying at his control until it lay in ribbons around her calves with the remains of her dress.

"Now!" He called as the handle suddenly matched his rhythm in a quick tempo and his other hand rubbed her clit heartily. She screamed out, her cry growing more high pitched as his the force of his thrusts increased in tune with the handle and he came to hear her crying his name. Her body shuttered around him and the knife handle as he joined her, bursting within her rear. He dropped the knife and leaned forward, shoving his fingers deep inside her and rubbing the heal of his hand against her clit, bringing her to a second orgasm as she milked his hand and cock within her.

"Flutter for me my sweet Ioana." He whispered into her ear, holding her until the shudders calmed around him and he slipped free of her to clean both of them up with a towel that lay handy. Then he moved so he was kneeling in front of her, his hands still gently caressing her skin, tracing her collarbones, her jaw. She was watching him with a tired curiosity, pleasure still curled within her. But they weren't done yet. She hadn't yet learned to pleasure him. He watched as reality came back into her mind.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked. He chuckled at the idiocy of the question.

"Because your attitude excites me. Your beauty tempts me, and I will have a lot of fun with you before I decide what to do with you."

"Then you'll sell me with the others? Or turn me over to your boss? See if you can gain his favor at my expense? As if I'm interchangeable with anyone else?" She already knew he was the target from being in his mind, the head boss, but he didn't know that she knew.

"Interchangeable, that would depend on your performance over the next few weeks, or maybe months. As for my boss, there is none. You see I run this operation. All of it. And I am the only one that knows the depth and breadth of it. So if you keep my interest, the only bed you'll share will be my own, and any other girl I choose to join us-periodically. If you displease me, I'll send you to the deepest darkest hovel where you will be raped until you lie a broken bloody mess, and then raped some more, until you finally die overridden with disease and filth." He said it so casually she was shocked, icy shivers sliding down her spine. "Now I have some questions for you."

"What more do you want to know of me--its not as if you care about me." She said but there was no heat to her words, just calm. She had gotten all the main names and locations, as well as the fact that he stored all his files through series of encrypted codes on his personal laptop. She might not have found where he put the laptop or what the passwords were but she was running out of time and energy and patience. At least she had something. His hands were slowly moving from her breasts down her torso, ever so slowly. They stopped over what had been the bullet wound. Uh-oh.

"I'm curious how you managed to heal yourself. I had thought maybe it was a trick on your part, spitting the bullet back at me, but once I found the hole in your dress, dried blood on your skin but no bullet wound, I realized that you spat my bullet. Then I thought maybe you had an unusual ability to heal. Which would be impossible. So I must be crazy, but there the evidence seems to mock me. And the cuts you have from the fight earlier have not miraculously healed. So I am more puzzled than before at how you managed that little trick." He nibbled against her neck, inhaling the scent of her as he did so.

"Do you really want to know?" There was a smirk evident in her tone. He smiled at that. Her shy elegance and sweet courage had captivated him from the beginning.

"Whether you're a trick or a treat? And what method you used? Of course." He pulled back to watch her. She closed her eyes and sighed, pausing for a moment. Then she seemed to melt into the sheets. He blinked a few times but there was a blotchy outline of her body in the sheets, and then it faded away. Shocked he stared and shook his head as the rope bindings hung loosely, having nothing to hold any longer. The outline of her body moved across the floor, a slightly raised shape with facial features in wood grain. He grew angry and took the knife and threw it at her, and the tip caught into the raised wood surface, where her heart would have been. She paused for a moment, absorbing the knife inside her, and then while being inside the wood she kept moving and the damage to the floor remained where it was as she sunk a level below.

4u2_nv
4u2_nv
10 Followers
12