Iraqi Prisoner

Story Info
Will Bella submit to her captor?
3.2k words
4.05
73.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story is purely Fictional and the characters, military procedures and cultures are purely made up to go with the story

*************************************

Chapter 1 -

The American inflitration in Iraq was coming to an end. The Americans had done all they could to make the country peaceful and set up a democracy. The new democratic government was shaky but moving forward and trying to negotiate new laws and knock down any remaining rebel groups. The United States Marine Core had one last mission before withdrawing from the country. Intel was aware of 3 remaining Prisoner Camps holding American Soldiers and those soldiers had to be rescued.

Commander Frank Bengal stood in front of 4 solders in Hanger B "Your job is scout and report information. If you think you see something, slide in lower and get pictures. Do not engage or make any attempts to be a hero." He looked over the 3 men and 1 woman under his command and then continued "If you are engaged, fall back immediately. If you are forced to land, try to keep the craft intact as much as possible so we can easily locate you and retrieve the data needed for the rescue missions." He paused again for effect "Do you understand?" All four soldiers replied "Yes Sir." He nodded "Remember soldiers, The time to return to your families is soon. There is a light at the end of the tunnel." He watched as the light of hope flickered through each pair of eyes before stating "Dismissed."

The four soldiers scrambled to 2 fighter jets and boarded and began their mission check list before slowly rolling out to the runway for take off.

Jet 252 had Bella Rollins at the helm with Jimmy Gates behind her manning the controls. Jet 711 had Mason Tyrone at the helm with Jack Lafferty behind him at the controls. They took off and began a sweep of the country side.

Bella was thinking about her sister and brother-in-law with their 2 kids waiting for her back in Philadelphia and how she couldn't wait to get home and spend time with them. Jimmy was carefully sweeping the countryside with a video camera, zooming in and out of areas that could possibly hold sleeper cells and/or prisoner camps. Bella heard the teltale beeping of Jimmy's radar "Bank left, 30 degrees." Jimmy ordered.

Bella relayed the message to Mason and both jets banked and began a fly over of the area. Bella heard Jimmy cursing in both anger and awe.

"What's going on?" before Jimmy could reply Bella heard Mason yell "Fall back! Fall Back!" Bella immediately banked right to turn and head back and as she did Jet 711 was engulfed in flames

"Eject! Eject!" Jimmy yelled, but Bella couldn't tell if the men had time to eject for the plane blew into thousands of peices.

"NNNOOO" Cried Bella.

The shrapnel from Jet 711 slammed into Jet 252 blowing out an engine and piercing the glass hull protecting Bella and Jimmy. Bella heard Jimmy scream but didn't have time to check if he was okay. The jet was nose diving and heading straight for the ground. Bella quickly surveyed the terrain and saw a clearing. She began quickly barking information back to the control tower and ejecting the extra equipment from the plane. It'd be easier to control and land the jet without the extra weight.

"Hold on Jimmy." Bella murmured and prayed that her co-pilot was still alive. The ground was coming in fast and Bella skimmed the trees and made a hard landing in a muddy field. the Jet leaned the right and seemed about to roll but the came to a balanced landing with a loud thud. THe equipment lit up brighter than usual and then a hissing sound came from the panel and the lights and equipment died.

Bella sat breathing heavily with her heart in her chest for a minute or two before removing her helmet and swiveling back to see about Jimmy. A steel rod from Jet 711 had shot right through the hull and into Jimmy's shoulder. The young man lay unconscious and at an awkward angle. Bella quickly removed his helmet and looked around for something to stop the bleeding with when she heard a voice command her in English "Open the hull slowly and put your hands in the air. NOW!"

Bella looked up to see a tall Iraqi man standing on the wing of the jet with an automatic rifle pointed at her. She swiveled and another man stood on the other wing. "Fuck" Bella muttered and put her hands up. She slowly swiveled around and pushed the manual latch to open the hull and then put her hand back up in the air. The two men pulled the hull back and assesed her and Jimmy.

The man on the left wing jumped down and began yelling orders in his native tongue. The other man kneeled and commanded softly "Look at me." in English. Bella looked up to see a dark skinned man with shoulder length hair pulled into a pony tail. His eyes were flat and as black as night. He had a goatee and mustache and a smokey voice. Bella was startled at how good looking and especially how clean the man was. "You seem surprised." The man said mildly and removed a cigarette from his breast pocket and lit it up.

"N-n-o-o Sir." Bella stammered.

The man raised an eyebrow and Bella felt her face flush. "Well I must say . .. . . Ms. Rollins, you are quite the surprise to me." Bella looked down at her lap and did not answer the man. He stared at her for a few seconds before speaking again "My name is Sayeed and I am the commander of this camp. You will be moved back to my camp... "

Bella interupped "But Jimmy..."

Sayeed held up a hand. "Your friend here needs medical attention and he will receive it. A dead American soldier is no good to me. Now remove your harnesses and stand up slowly." Bella mulled it over for a second and then unbuckled her harness and stood up slowly. "Now turn towards me and remove your handgun and your knife and hand them over slowly." Sayeed commanded as he put his cigarette out and put the butt back into his breast pocket.

"Ex-ex-excuse me?" Bella choked out, hating the stammering fear in her own voice.

Sayeed laughed and put his hand out "This is not my first time Ms. Rollins, make this easier on yourself and your partner here." Bella sighed, knowing he was right. She removed her handgun and knife and handed it over to him quickly.

"Good Girl, Now give me your hand." Sayeed took Bella's hand and pulled her out of the jet up onto the wing with him. He surveyed the American woman and was surprised at the intensity of her and her beauty. She was nearly as tall as him, slim, had clear, peach skin, full pink lips, startling blue eyes and wild curly red hair. Sayeed felt his groin tighten and cursed under his breath. It had been to long since he had been with a woman.

He pushed her a little harder then he had intended and she stumbled and then dropped to the ground landing on her knees. He dropped down next to her and looked around. Men stood at the edge of the trees waiting for his orders while two men were up on the left wing lifting the co-pilot out of the jet. Two men awaited with a stretcher on the ground. He signaled two men who stood near the tree line, they quickly approached and he spoke with them briefly and they took off into the trees. The remaining men moved forward forming a circle around Bella and Jimmy.

Sayeed motioned towards Bella "Remove your flight suit."

Bella's eyes widened "Excuse me?"

Sayeed sighed "Do not treat me as if I am stupid Ms. Rollins, That sparking white suit is a flag waving at a bull, remove it or I will have it removed for you."

Bella glared at Sayeed and unzipped the suit and removed it from her shoulders. She wore a brown, long sleeve cotton shirt and olive green cargo pants beneath. As she began to slide the suit down over her hips one of the men standing next to her reached out and grabbed her breast.

The man underestimated Bella. Before anyone could move Bella had kicked the man in the groin. The man lost his balance and grabbed onto Bella sending them both toppling to the ground. The man let out of a howl of anguish and Bella reared up and Sayeed could see the knife in her hand and the blood on it as she was about to plunge it into the soldier's shoulder for the second time.

"Don't touch me, you filthy fucking scumbag!" She screamed.

Sayeed hauled Bella off the soldier and threw her to the ground and pined her down with her hand behind her back. "So our Ms. Rollins has a temper... and another knife." He said mildly as he handed the knife to another soldier.

Bella struggled beneath him and Sayeed felt his groin tighten again as her firm ass wiggled against him. He applied pressure to her arm causing her to mewl softly in pain and the sound sent the blood rushing into his cock. He stood up pulling Bella with him. He held her in front of him to hide his erection from his peers. "Well Rayshid, I hope you have learned your lesson about grabbing an American woman." He was silently glad that his flame haired enemy was a fighter. She would prove to be a challenge.

With the help of two soldiers Rayshid stood up and glared at Bella with hatred "You will pay for this whore."

Bella began struggling against Sayeed again "Bring it on you filthy cock sucker." Sayeed laughed as he applied pressure to Bella's arm forcing her to her knees. "Ah Rayshid, I would not mess with the American woman."

He looked down at Bella who glared at him " And you my little flame must mind your manners, you are in OUR country."

Bella remained silent and after a moment Sayeed hauled her up to her feet.

They walked for hours when suddenly Sayeed motioned for everyone to stop. He confered with two men and water canteens were passed to everyone. Sayeed shared his with Bella. He noticed the fatigue in her eyes "We will be there soon my flame."

Bella's whole body ached and she was agitated with this handsome man and his ways "My name is Bella." She replied sharply. Sayeed smiled at her and took his canteen back before turning and walking away. A short while later they came to a fork in the path. Half of the men, including those carrying Jimmy, veered off to the right. Bella started after him only to have Sayeed grab her by the collar

"No" Cried Bella "Jimmy. Please. No. I can't leave him." Bella struggled violently against Sayeed until he once again pinned her to the ground. Bella felt all of the fight go out of her and she sighed and lay still.

Sayeed rolled her over and wiped her cheeks. "You cry for this man?" Sayeed asked, surprised at the jealousy that tightened his chest.

Bella hadn't been aware of the tears until Sayeed had wiped her face. "He's like a little brother to me." Bella replied softly "He's been my co-pilot for 3 years now."

Sayeed nodded thoughtfully. "Your friend will be fine, he is being taken to the medical station to receive medical attention."

Bella wasn't sure if she could believe this man or not. He was the enemy and the Iraqi rebel groups were known to be ruthless liars.

Sayeed read the uncertainty on Bella's face " I have told you, my flame, a dead soldier is of no use to me."

He gently took her by the shoulders and pulled her back into a standing position. He motioned to one of the soldiers standing nearby and the soldier handed him a black cloth.

Sayeed turned to Bella and held up the cloth "I must protect my people and in order to do this, you will be blindfolded before being led into the village. I will not harm you as long as you cooperate."

Bella nodded reluctantly and allowed Sayeed to tie the cloth around her eyes. As Sayeed tied the cloth around Bella he could feel her trembling. He gently caressed her neck and shoulders and whispered gently "I will not hurt you unless necessary." He took her hand and began walking. After a half hour, Bella heard a door open and She was escorted into a building. The black cloth was removed and the blinding light caused Bella to wince and cover her eyes. Sayeed gave orders to various soldiers and waited patiently as Bella's eyes adjusted. When her eyes were open and focused only her and Sayeed remained standing in a long corridor with many doors on both sides. Sayeed led Bella down the corridor to a set of steps and then led her down into the basement. The hallway was much smaller and not as brightly lit. At the end of the hallway was a thick metal door and Sayeed opened it and motioned for Bella to enter first.

Upon entering Bella let out a gasp. The floor was carpeted, to the left sat a full size bed with real pillows and blankets. On the right was a small table and a chair. On the far wall was a commode and an old fashioned bathtub with a shower faucet in the left hand wall.

"We are not total barbarians my flame." Sayeed murmured.

Bella flushed and looked away. A moment later there was a soft knock at the door. Sayeed opened the door and spoke softly to someone before closing the door again and turning to face Bella. He had towels, soap and shampoo in his hands. He walked over and set them on the bed. He then walked over and sat down on the chair, and looked at Bella hard and said "Strip."

Bella stared at Sayeed "What?!?" She asked dumbfounded.

Sayeed raised an eyebrow and Bella took a step back.

"No." she said defiantly.

Sayeed laughed "I thought you would welcome the use of the shower my flame."

Bella glared at him "I am perfectly capable of bathing myself. I don't need a chaperone."

Sayeed nodded and acknowledged mentally to himself that the only reason for this insanity was the urge to see this beautiful creature in all her glory. He quickly thought of an excuse "I'm sure you are, but you will strip and take a shower here while it is only me or I will have you taken out to the courtyard where every man, woman and child can watch."

Bella trembled but held her ground "No, You cannot give me one good reason why you need to be here."

Sayeed stood up and stalked towards Bella. Bella felt fear run through her spine and she backed up until she hit the door and the Sayeed was an inch from her "Why my flame, you have already produced one unaccounted for weapon, do you really think I would not search for others?" his breath was hot on her cheek and Bella fought the trembling that snaked through her

"I only had the one extra knife. I have no more weapons." she whispered.

Sayeed ran a finger over her delicate collar bone "Then you have nothing to hide and therefore should have no problem removing your garments."

His touch caused Bella to gasp "Please." She whispered.

Sayeed looked down at the tan cotton shirt Bella wore and how it molded to her breasts which were now heaving from both desire and fear. He reached up and gently began unbuttoning the shirt and she made no move to fight him "Please what my flame?" he questioned softly as he finished unbuttoning her blouse.

Bella trembled and she wasn't sure if it was more fear or desire for this dark man who eminated danger and sexiness from every cell of his body. "Please don't." she whispered.

Sayeed ignored her plea and slipped her shirt off her shoulders and stared hard at her chest.

Bella was not a big chested woman, barely filling a C-cup, but the black satin bra showed how perky and beautiful her breasts were and the nubs that her nipples had become. Sayeed brushed his fingers over each nub and felt Bella shudder with desire. He reached down and licked softly along the top of each breast.

Bella mewled softly and Sayeed felt his cock straining against his pants.

Bella suddenly regained her senses, and burned with shame. She shoved Sayeed back "NO! I will not allow you to rape me!"

Sayeed slapped her across the face, grabbed both wrists with one hand and spun her around to face the wall. He held her hands above her head and quickly unhooked her bra with his free hand. He gently ran his palm over

her right breast and took the nipple between his fingers and played with it until Bella was breathing heavy. Sayeed easily spun her around and before Bella could react he reached down and flicked his tongue over the delicate little pink rosebud. Bella moaned softly with pleasure and Sayeed moved to her left breast and flickered over it with his tongue. He easily unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down and she obediently stepped out of them. Sayeed moved her over to the bed and placed her hands on the bed and removed her underwear. He stepped back to admire this beautiful naked woman with her legs spread and a slight red peach fuzz decorating her pussy and her perky breasts dangling. She was trembling and Sayeed knew it was more desire then fear now. His cock was so hard that it throbbed and ached to fuck her sweet pussy.

He murmured softly to her and grasped her hips with his hands before dropping to his

knees and burying his face in her pussy. He couldn't wait, He didn't have the patience to tease her. He slid his tongue deep inside of her pussy finding her wet and wanting. He began slowly tongue fucking her and heard her cry out in pleasure and grind her hips against his mouth. He reached up and pinched her clit with his fingers while increasing the pace of his tongue.

Bella couldn't feel ashamed anymore, She hadn't been with a man in 3 years and no man had ever slid his tongue into her hot wet pussy like this. There were explosions going off in her brain and an orgasm was riding in on a lightning wave. She felt the hot pulse of her pussy pounding and moaned Sayeeds name before sucumbing to the pulsing orgasm.

Sayeed slowed his pace until the juices finished running out of his little flames tight hot pussy. He unbuckled his pants and was about to pull them down when a sharp rap came at the door and a loud voice called out to him. Sayeed groaned and leaned his face against Bella's perky little ass. As he stood and rebuckled his pants, Bella sagged onto the bed. Sayeed smiled and leaned down and ran his fingers through her hair. "Sleep my flame, tomorrow will be a long day."