Irene's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,066 Followers

Irene floored me to the point I could barely speak. When I first started envisioning Irene with another man, I was always somehow in control. However, Irene apparently turned my plan around on me so that she and her new lover were now in control. What could I do? With Irene making it clear she intended to pursue a relationship with Len, I had no choice but to go along with her wishes or risk losing her. Still lying there with my face next Irene's cum-drooling pussy, all that was left for me to say was "Yes, Irene. I want this for you. You can have sex with Len too."

"Oscar...that's not exactly, well... not really what I mean" said Irene. "Len doesn't want to share that part of me. You can't blame him, can you?"

I gulped and asked "But we're married, Irene. You mean we can't have any sex at all?" I thought I knew the answer, but I was dumbfounded to hear what she really meant.

Irene replied "Yes, Oscar that's what I mean. Len said guys like you that need another man to satisfy their wife should respect the wishes of the wife her man. If we go forward with this arrangement, Len is going to order a chastity device for you to wear so that you aren't tempted to break our deal. I told Len that after experiencing him, I wasn't sure if he could find one small enough to fit you. But, he said they are designed to fit men that can't satisfy their wife."

What the hell? One night with another man and now Irene wanted me wearing a chastity device? Where was she coming up with this stuff? It didn't matter. I knew I had no choice. I pushed Irene into this and now would simply have to comply or risk losing her. "Just tell me, Irene. Tell me everything. Tell me what you want me to do and I will. I love you and I want you to be happy" I said.

"This is the deal, Oscar" she said. "You have to remain faithful to me. That's why you have to wear this thing Len is getting. There will be no other women for you, and no masturbating to other women's pictures on the internet. Len wants assurances that I won't become weak and give in to you, so he will keep the key to the chastity device. Len said that if you want, it would be ok with him if you eat me, but only after Len and I have sex and not before." She continued on with "You can sleep on this tonight if you want or...you can seal the deal by crawling up here and fucking your wife one last time. If you wait until morning, I won't guarantee that this offer will stand."

Irene was ripping my heart out. I pushed her into the arms of another man who made love to her in a way that I never could. Now I faced the humiliation of agreeing to her continuing their relationship to my detriment. I wanted to say no. At the very least I wanted to sleep on it. But, there wasn't going to be any sleep for me. I was still hard as a rock and lying in a pool of my own precum. I had to have my own release. Irene knew that and was using it as leverage in my submission. So, I took a deep breath crawled up over Irene and place my cock at her entrance in acceptance to her demands.

Just as my cock reached Irene's wet hole, I felt her hand grab my cock. "Aren't you forgetting something, Oscar?" Irene asked somewhat irritably.

"What do you mean?" I asked in response.

"You know what I mean, Oscar. I mean the condom" She replied.

"But I thought...you know...Len didn't use one" I responded.

"Do you need to sleep on this?" Irene quipped.

I didn't need for Irene to explain further. It was put a condom on or don't fuck me, and I was too far gone to not fuck her. So, I crawled over to the nightstand, pulled out a condom, opened the package, and wrapped up my cock. My cock was so sensitive from my laying on it the whole time while eating Irene that I almost came while rolling on the condom. I had to stop and squeeze my cock to keep it from shooting. Then, I went back over to Irene and placed my cock at her entrance and pushed.

My cock easily slipped as far as it could go inside Irene's oozing, stretched out hole. Other than the intense heat she was generating, I could hardly feel her. Irene noticed the same thing as she panted out "Oh Oscar, Len stretched me so much I can't even feel you. I can't wait to feel him back inside me. I can't wait for Len to make love to me again."

That was all I could take. I had just pushed my cock into my wife and her only response was to tell me how much better her new lover felt inside her than me. Before I could even start moving my cock in and out of Irene, it betrayed me by spurting into the condom without even creating an orgasm for myself. I tried to contain myself, but to no avail. "Noooo..." I moaned as my head drooped in humiliation.

"What's wrong, Oscar?" Irene asked.

I pulled out and rose up so Irene could see my condom covered cock. She immediately saw the tip filled with my sperm and giggled. "Thank you, Oscar. I think we will both enjoy having Len in our lives."

I wanted to cry. I told Irene that I loved her. Then I questioned "But what about the baby?"

"Baby...what baby?" Irene asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"You let him shoot inside you" I said. "You said you could feel him cumming inside you. Don't you think you are probably already pregnant. You are surely already pregnant with Len's baby."

Irene laughed and replied "I don't want any babies, Oscar. I went on the pill two months ago. Somehow I knew I was going to wind up in bed with Len or some other man, especially since you kept pushing me. That's what you wanted, right?"

"You've been planning this for a long time?" I asked.

"I thought you knew, Oscar" She replied. "Len has been after me for months. You didn't notice the fresh flowers every Friday on the table or the new clothes or the new perfume? Where did you think those came from, silly? Len is so thoughtful and so considerate. At first I was put off when he started talking to me at work. But, the more he came around and the closer he got to me, I couldn't resist. The first time he touched me, it was on accident. Our hands touched and I felt electricity run all the way through me. After that, Len began paying more and more attention to me. You remember that night you had me wear that outfit to the bar?"

"I remember" I said. "You smiled at him. I saw you smile at him."

"Yes, he was there" Irene smiled and replied. "I'm glad you remembered, because that was a special day for Len and me. That was the first day Len kissed me. It was after work in the break room when no one else was around. I went up to Len and told him I was heading to the bar with you. I touched him on the arm and told him I was looking forward to seeing him again on Monday. He took me in his strong arms and pulled me to him. I could feel him when he kissed me. I could feel all of him, Oscar. He pulled me to him and I could feel his manhood pressing against my tummy. He told me that day that he was going to make love to me. I wanted to resist...I tried to resist. But, I knew at that moment...that moment when our lips met...that I would wind up in his bed. Thank you, Oscar. Thank you for pushing me into Len's bed. Having two men love me...this is like a dream come true."

licyou69
licyou69
1,066 Followers
12