Iris - Vanilla Treat

Story Info
One Tale from the Hood Born Dom.
1.2k words
3.22
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

Iris hasLONG black hair; she keeps it in a tight bun because of the gray strands drifting through those locks. Like many Females, Growing Older is a frightening experience. Like many... she's so damn hot she really doesn't see it... and spends her efforts on fitting an ever-changing Mold. In fact, she stumbled across my Tales due to one of her Friends doing the Anti-Bitch about some of the Topics.

Unlike her friend, Iris remained silent about her enjoyment; nor did she complain about the Subject matter while spitting outvivid details that pulled nipples taunt and gave that breathy pause to her Words as she described Scenes. She sought me out... asking me how a Female could find enjoyment in Training.

"Most of them are... well...Normal!!! "

Like that has ever stopped anyone from Getting Theirs;never underestimate the depths of Human Depravity... or how we get Pleasure. After all... with only my online pictures as a guide... she asked for Training.

I don't know Why I agreed... only that her pictures did her no Justice; she hid those round 38-C breasts in nearly every head-shot and the few full shots showed her fully covered. Her slightly rounded face held two of the brightest, most intelligent dark blue eyes I've seen in some time; full... but not DSL-Thick lips seemed to cringe because they could not Smile. From chin to cheek... she Needed tender caresses... not the Firm Hand; but... if you have my Gift or just Know People... you can clearly See it...

Not that submissive streak/tendency/hidden Craving/Desire; Iris' sexual encounters have all been... tame. If there was Passion it stopped at the heated embrace Scene from a Romance Novel/Daytime Drama; She actually told me that her Definition of SlutSTOPS at Day One; beyond that... too dark.

"So... why experience Training?"

"You're not that Dark."

Never been told that.

As to the Moment when her Definition changed... it didn't; I told her to let the bun down. "I want to see you in a pony-tail. Now."

She smiled and Complied, but her breathing gave her away. She let her hair fall behind her, then slowly turned around; even with the slight uplift from the design her hair stopped where her ass-swelljust began.

I stroke it... with my Right Hand; standing behind her I whisper: "Long enough to tie up those Perky Tits My Dear..."

She actually giggled!

"If I had the skills I give you two nice braids; remember my Dear... before Humans braided rope...we had hair ."

"I can't do it," she said quietly.

"I know someone; however... you must Understand: they are very much Aware of what I do. Can you stand a complete Stranger knowing what is about to happen to you... when you have yet to experience it?"

* * * *

"Greetings Sire."

Iris looked at me quizzically; Annabelle is a tall, leggy Goth who thrills in shocking the rather complacent Locals with her corset-of-the-day and those fabulous legs in whatever makes them look even longer. They call her Lady Heather... because that is how she appears.

Annabelle is not a Dom; she's just a hot 55 year old grandmother who is happily gay and single. She writes... which is how we met; during her spare time she does hair. Finding a Writer with a decidedly Dark Side in the middle of her new Home was a bonus; we grab coffee Down Town about twice a month... just to let the Locals know that Freaks come out during the Daylight as well.

"I require Braids, Mistress of the Home."

Formal greetings out of the way, I later told Iris that our act/show... was Code. It keeps her from poking her nose into what's going on.

"How can she be a grand mother and gay?"

I was slightly offended... until I realized that Iris was not Bashing Annabelle... just flat-out curious.

"She was always gay... even when she married; hubby Understood and Loved her with his last breath... car accident. Since then... no other Male's seen her completely naked... let alone Danced Horizontal."

Once inside my Home I grabbed her blouse and started removing it; I was still closing and locking the front door... and Iris squeaked before coming to a stop. Locked secure I helped her remove the blouse... looking at her face.

She was definitely excited about the Sex... the tit bondage with her hair added Kink without the Ropes and Chains and such... so the Technical Truth will be there: she wasn'treally In Bondage; she drew in sharply as I pulled one nipple painfully tight.

I Settled for just tight to keep her head slightly lowered; even so those Tits stood out proudly...begging to be Tormented. I did not hide the cruel Smile twisting my Lips... not to mention my Thoughts.

She never wore slacks... always long skirts; this was no different; the shimmering blue-black design screamed Secretary/office Worker. When I ran my hands beneath the fabric to cup her mound I expected nothing... and felt drenched satin. Without a word, looking into her eyes, I fingered her twat until she came, shuddering... but never once lifting her hands to steady herself.

"You've been Here before," I chuckled. She blushed... and Images of her kneeling before some Power-bloated ego-dweeb pulled a chuckle from my chest.

If I called her a Whore she'd bitch... but that's what she's been; she thinks this is Being a Slut... a common Mistake.

"Anal?"

"Several times." The gulp told me the Answer to my next question... so I modified it slightly.

"Big Black Dick in your tiny White Asshole..."

I almost laughed; her eyes brightened and she took a deep breath.

"Ah... I see the Thought Pleases you." Iris smiled, struggling to keep Slut from her Features.

"Coming home from a long day..." I run my hands over one bound tit, my Tone low... even... almost Memory.

Iris gulps; I look at her... with the Master's Cold, cruel, even, evil half-grin.

"Bend over."

Compliance didn't surprise me; the moan as two fingers found their way deep into her nether entrance... only mildly Interesting. The smell as I sniffed my fingers...THAT caught my attention.

"Did you enjoy your enema?"

"I... masturbated afterwards..." I slapped her ass once; the Sound split my Senses... as she gasped, gripping the arm rests of my easy chair with sensual pulsations.

"Manners; just because I cannot Restrain you does not mean I cannot Punish you."

"Yes Sir."

One step away from Being Under; if I stayed on this Side of the Line...

Epilogue:

"Sir?"

"You don't have to call me that."

"I know... but it Fits, Sir." She smiled bashfully, screwing up her Courage to ask what I already Know will come from those lips.

ATM: ass-to-mouth; I did not expect it from her... but she did it with gusto and passion. Iris threw herself into the Pleasure, regardless of the Sensation... the Act... the Humiliation.

"You know it may not Work... and you won't be the First to ask... or the First if I Accept You."

"I know." Indeed... she DID.

"So... Why."

"Pushing Fifty... nothing to do but spend Time with Family and close friends." She lifted her head... and the submissive Mask cracked as that cheerful Mom Reality spilled out; smiling she said, "... not sure... but you're both... and beyond that."

Every now and again... it's Nice to get a Taste of Vanilla.

fin

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers